race war,who would actually win
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#200 Mar 23, 2013
Grandpaw Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
First no one needs a history lesson, everybody knows who won the civil war but the fact is the blacks ran while someone was fighting for THEIR freedom and it would be no different now. WTF makes you think other minorities would line up with blacks? They all work for a living and hate ur asses as much as we do. Bahahaha
Believe what you will ,do you HONESTLY think that the immigrants will forgive all the racists redneck sht?Lol what a silly old fart you are!
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#201 Mar 23, 2013
Jethro Bodine Genius wrote:
Blacks tend to own handguns like 9mm's that are not accurate at all. Whites own a lot of rifles, that with a decent scope could be accurate at great distances . And as far as white's being hesitant about using them; maybe a few years ago, but not now.
You'd best beleive blacks have more than just 9 mm,that's just what they keep on them.And most whites just use their guns on shooting ranges and hunting; which DON'T SHOOT BACK!
supremio

Voorhees, NJ

#202 Mar 23, 2013
blacks would definitely win but only if we one dropp ruled all the white black people onto our side..
supremio

Voorhees, NJ

#203 Mar 23, 2013
sadly to say man blacks would just win.. I mean..

you think that we wouldn't import blacks from other countries??

the whites from other countries don't even care about you..
supremio

Voorhees, NJ

#204 Mar 23, 2013
i'm white actually i'm not black uc blacks..
pyramids not made of mud

UK

#205 Mar 23, 2013
Whites would loose badly.

Look at south africa. No other race has the problem of self hating liberals.

Even in south africa today half the whites there are still liberal.

Look at USA. Lost 50% in just a few decades. Now on the verge of being non white.

Basically the way white people win is when white people loose.

When white peopel become to weak to maintain civilisation it will collpase the whole world over all at once.

Then billions of people will starve to death.

Bascially white people have been working hard at their extinction for a while now and they have been pretty good at it.
clasp

Voorhees, NJ

#207 Mar 23, 2013
dai'm not saying I want whites to die or anything but yall would really lose i mean seriously..
clasp

Voorhees, NJ

#208 Mar 23, 2013
you would even help defeat yourself..
clasp

Voorhees, NJ

#210 Mar 23, 2013
whites always lose wars against blacks.. when whites enslaved blacks that's because blakcs were already in a war with themselves.. and whites just took advantage..

whites can beat native americans but not blacks..
clasp

Voorhees, NJ

#211 Mar 23, 2013
but i'm pro white.. so that's why I wouldn't even condone.. a war of white and black.. because I know white would lose..

although I believe white is smarter and can invent more..

black is just warlord man ..
clasp

Voorhees, NJ

#212 Mar 23, 2013
if there was a video game.. it would have ..

whites with inventor..

and blacks with warlord..

skill bonuses..
clasp

Voorhees, NJ

#213 Mar 23, 2013
that's just my honest opinion..

all you other folk you don't actually even create opinions based off research..

your only in it to say a lie and uplift a false pretense about your race being good at every single little thing..

it's good at one thing but not the other..
Yet another one

Roseland, NJ

#214 Mar 23, 2013
clasp wrote:
that's just my honest opinion..
all you other folk you don't actually even create opinions based off research..
your only in it to say a lie and uplift a false pretense about your race being good at every single little thing..
it's good at one thing but not the other..
See if you can clasp this notion...War of Attrition.

Look it up, darkie.
Blacks smell of Body odor

UK

#215 Mar 23, 2013
clasp wrote:
if there was a video game.. it would have ..
whites with inventor..
and blacks with warlord..
skill bonuses..
Right warlord? Yes if you took a white man who had worked in an office until he was 25 and never done any combat training then battled him against a black savage bush monster.
The white man would probably loose.
How ever Whites have invented every form of warfare.
But even that is elementry.
Even if blacks were actually better at shooting or martial arts, sword fighting etc.
There is an epic inpenetrable road block golly wogs cant get over.
It would take some one to wake up every day before midday and go and put a good days work in making bullets or swords or boots or what ever else is needed to go to war.
That right there is impossible for the black to be able to do.
However they have far more effective tactics then that. All they do is feel sorry for themselfs, And evil white liberals will give them money and sponsor them to displace white people.
Now the liberals even sleep with them and create monstrous hybrids!!!
Eventually all this poision DNA will seep into the white DNA and will destroy us and civilisation.
To be fair tho, its not just black people doing this. Its all non whites.
And its organised by the Joos.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#216 Mar 23, 2013
Blacks smell of Body odor wrote:
<quoted text>
Right warlord? Yes if you took a white man who had worked in an office until he was 25 and never done any combat training then battled him against a black savage bush monster.
The white man would probably loose.
How ever Whites have invented every form of warfare.
But even that is elementry.
Even if blacks were actually better at shooting or martial arts, sword fighting etc.
There is an epic inpenetrable road block golly wogs cant get over.
It would take some one to wake up every day before midday and go and put a good days work in making bullets or swords or boots or what ever else is needed to go to war.
That right there is impossible for the black to be able to do.
However they have far more effective tactics then that. All they do is feel sorry for themselfs, And evil white liberals will give them money and sponsor them to displace white people.
Now the liberals even sleep with them and create monstrous hybrids!!!
Eventually all this poision DNA will seep into the white DNA and will destroy us and civilisation.
To be fair tho, its not just black people doing this. Its all non whites.
And its organised by the Joos.
"UK" my azz! Troll! lol
KaBoom

Roseland, NJ

#218 Mar 23, 2013
Upon the wiping out of the first black tribe you jigs would run to the gubmint and be screamin, "Hep meh, Hep meh, we started this and now whitey be kickin theShit out areAsses, you gotz to do sumpin, Hep meh Hep meh".

Problem is, at that point, they would be no gubmint to Hep Yuh!!

GAME OVER!!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#219 Mar 23, 2013
lol !
goliath

Voorhees, NJ

#220 Mar 23, 2013
I think that wee need whites and in some special core ways they are better than us but i think we can accidentally sdestroy their race.. and they think they've enslaved blacks but the enslavement was mutual because blacks are morons and whites invented everything for blacks..

so blacks should never fight whites..

and whites wil llose to blacks so they shouldn't eradicate their race fighting with blacks..
goliath

Voorhees, NJ

#221 Mar 23, 2013
yea but whites lost in mexico.. even though the blacks in mexico were complete idiots!!
goliath

Voorhees, NJ

#222 Mar 23, 2013
the only reason why there were whites in mexico after that battle was because blacks kept having sex with um.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jeal... (May '13) 1 min ForeignBlackGuy 3,366
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 2 min African AE 983
How long will Lil Wayne Live With His HIV? 3 min Sir Jethro 1
Kenya Moore is with a White Man? 6 min wm do it better 47
All women prefer white men 8 min Mick 4,709
I want a black man to sleep with my wife while ... (Feb '09) 11 min jtr304 121
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 12 min Mick 111
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 16 min trollslayer 559
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 25 min African AE 121,004
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Csarno 6,989
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 428
More from around the web