race war,who would actually win
DEADHEAD

Germantown, TN

#176 Mar 22, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
Oh,and what about all the wiggers?! Whoop,there went 40% of the white population! lol
You can't forget about the wiggers.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#177 Mar 22, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
Oh,and what about all the wiggers?! Whoop,there went 40% of the white population! lol
Then there are all the jews who are none too fond of the whole "white power" sentiment.Plenty of financial backing there.
Ron

Lake Stevens, WA

#178 Mar 22, 2013
blacks are so damn weak they fail high school 50% of the time no mater how easy we make it for them they just give up. They love the cock so much they are all full of AIDS.
DEADHEAD

Germantown, TN

#179 Mar 23, 2013
Ron wrote:
blacks are so damn weak they fail high school 50% of the time no mater how easy we make it for them they just give up. They love the cock so much they are all full of AIDS.
Well whites are so stupid they
come on a black form and talk
shit and think they can get away
with it.And 60% of white men
are in the closet.Lets not forget
everything white have now they
took from other races.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#181 Mar 23, 2013
If white people would hide the blacks welfare checks under their work boots the blacks would starve to death. The whites would win without firing a shot. Ain't this a silly ass thread.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#182 Mar 23, 2013
DEADHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are uppity as hell.
Go back to the 1800s.
Why do you treat all blacks as if
we all are stupid?There are alot
of smart respectable black people
like morgan freemen or alice walker.
Frank, why do you think changing your name and acting like a wimp is going to fool anybody? Morgan Freeman is a pedophile, stupid...he molested his granddu=aughter. And I'll find something out about this "alice walker" to prove blacks actually ARE a monolith. A monolith of degenerate undomesticable beasts.

There it is...the 1963 march on washington.
She was a colored CRYbaby...just like the rest of you.
Gee, what a coincidence. Three days ago they primiered her whinefest "beauty in truth:. That tells me YOU didn't know the woman's name 4 days ago, either.
Grandpaw Whitey

United States

#183 Mar 23, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
Grandpa Whitey,3 reasons your post was fcked up. 1.IDK what's wrong with your memory,but the rebels lost the Civil War. Senial old geezer. 2.Yes blks are killing each other(we're also repopulating very quickly).But this comes as an advantage to us,we'll have plenty experience being around violence,while most whites were playing Halo for their action.lol 3.Who said it was just whites vs blacks?It'd be white vs colored so you'd be outnumbered by that time.Better stop the immigrants while you still can! lol
First no one needs a history lesson, everybody knows who won the civil war but the fact is the blacks ran while someone was fighting for THEIR freedom and it would be no different now. WTF makes you think other minorities would line up with blacks? They all work for a living and hate ur asses as much as we do. Bahahaha
Aman

Brooklyn, NY

#184 Mar 23, 2013
rufus portland johnson wrote:
I for one could guarentee the white race of course giving every history changing battle was won or lost(to another white nation) thus proving my point
Blacks would definitely lose because they're childish for 1 thing. They hate & kill each other. Also, there's at least 1 person in every race that hates them & they've earned the wrath of all other races of their actions against us. At the end of the day, there's no way they'll come on top.
Poor Whitie

United States

#185 Mar 23, 2013
War? sooner the better,as a white 45 year old i have the biggest burden,the least rights,the least benifits..why? because my hard earned monies feed,house,and keep up the black man and the brown man or any other sorry SOB living off my taxes. Im sick of paying for weaves,nice cars,jewelry,since thats all the black man can do w/my monies is the sickning 'image' crap.
I will give the black women this tho,the whiter you look? the hotter you get,i wouldnt give Beyonce the time of day w/ a nappy fro,but put some nice indian soft long hair on her,w/that light skin,id deffinitly by that slave.i know i know,she's hardly black cause we breed it out of her,so i guess she dont count,but you get my meaning,it kills me that black men worship her whity self..
Race War? sooner the better.Think of all the hot 1/4% black,mostly white hot slave girls we'd have.
Oh and to big dyk willie?ive already made your wife do what ever i ask w/my wallet.
Poor Whitie

United States

#186 Mar 23, 2013
Big Dyck Willie Biggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't happen because I already made your wife say, "Eh!"
Youll need that dyck willie when you get to prison,where youll most likely end up..in the mean time your ole lady worships my bank account and all the weaves ive bought her since your welfare ass could not afford. big gums just a flapping eh?know your place and keep quiet.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#187 Mar 23, 2013
Aman wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, there's at least 1 person in every race that hates them & they've earned the wrath of all other races of their actions against us.
LMAO!!!
atleast 1 person in every race, yea thats alot. lmao! Your so stupid
I dont know if youve heard but you evil azzed crakkas ( referred to as westerners) have nations ready to kill you. Whites have raped, murdered and pillaged on all corners of the globe. Whites are barbaric. Congratulations.
Aman

Brooklyn, NY

#188 Mar 23, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
atleast 1 person in every race, yea thats alot. lmao! Your so stupid
I dont know if youve heard but you evil azzed crakkas ( referred to as westerners) have nations ready to kill you. Whites have raped, murdered and pillaged on all corners of the globe. Whites are barbaric. Congratulations.
I'm Asian, stupid & you'll go down before any other race.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#189 Mar 23, 2013
Aman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Asian, stupid & you'll go down before any other race.
ASIAN! Even better.
Crakkkas will assume your n korean and take your azz out. You know yall all look alike. LMAO!
supremio

Howell, MI

#190 Mar 23, 2013
blacks would win how the hell do you think they escaped slavery.. nat turner?? they killed yall duh..
supremio

Howell, MI

#192 Mar 23, 2013
erawl what if nobody wins.. and everyone loses at the same time..
supremio

Howell, MI

#193 Mar 23, 2013
that is possible..
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#194 Mar 23, 2013
Ha haa the cave apes are having a meltdown on here today.
Grandpaw Whitey

United States

#197 Mar 23, 2013
supremio wrote:
blacks would win how the hell do you think they escaped slavery.. nat turner?? they killed yall duh..
Another stupid burr head, in battle the black regiments in the civil war turned and run when the shooting started even tho they were fighting for their own freedom. Glad the rebels killed them and their white officers. Learn to read Toby and study some history instead of listening to the other stupid burr heads.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#198 Mar 23, 2013
Grandpaw Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid burr head, in battle the black regiments in the civil war turned and run when the shooting started even tho they were fighting for their own freedom. Glad the rebels killed them and their white officers. Learn to read Toby and study some history instead of listening to the other stupid burr heads.
A prime example.
Aman

Brooklyn, NY

#199 Mar 23, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
ASIAN! Even better.
Crakkkas will assume your n korean and take your azz out. You know yall all look alike. LMAO!
They'd kill you before anyone. Well anyone would do that actually. & like I said you'll be dead before any other race. The amount of hatred among your people is so transparent & clear & you kill each other for sport. You're dropping like pests.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Moses 47,309
Murder all whites. Slice their throats and shoo... 3 min Anonymous 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Yeah 1,403,351
Leaks fron Eritea 42 min The Spirit 1
Compare the Rhesus Monkey with White. YOU'D BE... (Oct '12) 1 hr Young Europe 27
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr anonymous white g... 650
Discussing Ancient Human Migrations 1 hr IT IS I 4
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 1 hr bluestreak returns 325
.............dnc emails............. 3 hr The Original Doofy 14
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 3 hr Instant karma 21
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 4 hr Rivals 16
More from around the web