Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

If a race war were to take place whites would win unless blacks were clever enough to fight primitive style. What I mean is that whites have lost all wars to nations that fought with less weaponry than them. They lost to Vietnam. Vietcong only had sticks and stones yet, America lost the Vietnam war. The Vietcong set traps in the forest, which Americans were not used to. The hid in bushes...etc.

America lost the war in Afghanistan as well. The people did not have the weaponry that US had, but they were sneakier. America wanted to fight like a football game. This is your side, and this is my side. The Afghans said "forget this." Some might call it "fighting dirty." However, unfortunately black men don't have the smarts to even organize enough to fight dirty. Even that method takes some thinking skills. So yes, whites would probably win.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Only poor powerless white trash dream of race wars. Wealthy white won't let a bunch of poor trailor trash mess up their money. Keep dreaming.
lol

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Whites have more access to and are more trained with assault weapons. though the majority of black males have guns, they are usually handguns. this is a disadvantage as an assault rifle cantake a person with a handgun out easily if properly trained. therefore they get the advantage. white males also collect handguns, vest, and other weapons like swords, grenades, and other types of explosives. their are more whites than blacks so that goes in their favor too. i just know imma take as many as possible before im gone. and i got something for that azz ;)
lol

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

whites are smart and ruthless people so they would no doubt use germ war fare , bombs, and other heartless tactics.
lol

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

see what I mean. instead of picking a few to fight the war and see who win. whites will try to kill off all the black race in the worst way possible. i say pick 50 men from every race and see who win. least innocent people wont get hurt. and wouldnt have to reduce yourself to traps, germ warfare , and other sneaky scared as shht.
lol

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

i think people should fight like men. war is a game of chess anyway so why make so many people suffer. why dont generals train an elite few and they represent the country. why do millions of people have to die in war. its stupid.
Dee Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I tell u what Amelia u bish! Lets meet so I can prove my hate for honkies. Hoe I got nothing to lose. So lets go!!
klan buster

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Arthur Eyetus wrote:
<quoted text>Your types do that every day now, check crime stats. Stand by, Whites will wake up soon and put you in place..Got That????
what you say boy whites gonna do what you gonna do what sit down an stfu
THX Shackles His Slaves

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Humans will get tired of the monkeyshines eventually and that will be that for our slave-descended sewer monkeys.

Crated and shipped, baby!
Peshewar

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

NoShow wrote:
If a race war were to take place whites would win unless blacks were clever enough to fight primitive style. What I mean is that whites have lost all wars to nations that fought with less weaponry than them. They lost to Vietnam. Vietcong only had sticks and stones yet, America lost the Vietnam war. The Vietcong set traps in the forest, which Americans were not used to. The hid in bushes...etc.
America lost the war in Afghanistan as well. The people did not have the weaponry that US had, but they were sneakier. America wanted to fight like a football game. This is your side, and this is my side. The Afghans said "forget this." Some might call it "fighting dirty." However, unfortunately black men don't have the smarts to even organize enough to fight dirty. Even that method takes some thinking skills. So yes, whites would probably win.
I don't think it's a matter of the American Black Man lacking the smarts to wage guerilla warfare , it's the fact that we have been urbanized to such a degree until those instincts were lost.When a majority of your warrior age males have been raised by women it stands to reason that these young males will lack the ability to organize and strategize in an effective manner.Especially something as high stakes as war.

There are many many,layers to fatherlessness....

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

THX Shackles His Slaves wrote:
Humans will get tired of the monkeyshines eventually and that will be that for our slave-descended sewer monkeys.
BS you are so full of it your are are sh!tty brown
Grandpaw Whitey

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Blacks would do just like they did in the civil war. The union had black regiments and when the shooting started they ran. The rebels still killed them and their white officers.
The race war is already started but its a black on black war. Just watch the news every morning and look who's killing who. Bahahahaha
Do u really think an 18% segment of the population could really win ?? Bahahaha

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Grandpaw Whitey wrote:
Blacks would do just like they did in the civil war. The union had black regiments and when the shooting started they ran. The rebels still killed them and their white officers.
The race war is already started but its a black on black war. Just watch the news every morning and look who's killing who. Bahahahaha
Do u really think an 18% segment of the population could really win ?? Bahahaha
How soon we forget about another war that is going on

https://www.google.com/search...
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

rufus portland johnson wrote:
I for one could guarentee the white race of course giving every history changing battle was won or lost(to another white nation) thus proving my point
that is because of the weapons not because of hand to hand combat. whites love guns and bombs. also, that anger would destroy this world. guess what? fossil fuels, coal ash, nuclear waste and chemicals made by whites are destroying this world. so, it's not going to matter who wins.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

THX Shackles His Slaves wrote:
lmao...hahahaha...boy, you need a sex partner.
Meh

Suitland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Unhelpful post.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Arthur Eyetus wrote:
<quoted text>Your types do that every day now, check crime stats. Stand by, Whites will wake up soon and put you in place..Got That????
LMAO! That's like me saying HEY YOU MIGHT BE BEATING THE LIVING SHT OUT OF ME NOW BUT ONE OF THESE DAYS I'M GONNA MAGICALLY GET STRONGER AND BEAT YOU UP! Ha ha,yall white people are too much.
DEADHEAD

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>But they still blame whites.
"Who put the guns in those blacks hands?"
lol
"Everything blacks do wrong, they learned from the white man".
smh
Thay are a pitiful bunch of morons, aren't they?
Dude you are uppity as hell.
Go back to the 1800s.
Why do you treat all blacks as if
we all are stupid?There are alot
of smart respectable black people
like morgan freemen or alice walker.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Grandpa Whitey,3 reasons your post was fcked up. 1.IDK what's wrong with your memory,but the rebels lost the Civil War. Senial old geezer. 2.Yes blks are killing each other(we're also repopulating very quickly).But this comes as an advantage to us,we'll have plenty experience being around violence,while most whites were playing Halo for their action.lol 3.Who said it was just whites vs blacks?It'd be white vs colored so you'd be outnumbered by that time.Better stop the immigrants while you still can! lol
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Oh,and what about all the wiggers?! Whoop,there went 40% of the white population! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••