First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Lexington, KY

#351 Jul 22, 2013
Carrie wrote:
Black people will win, whites are Evil and now we know how they work, before many races believed in God, good, life being precious, white people brought the fight to people not the other way round, because they are gluttonous greedy evil jerks and others were more peaceful, they didn't want to hurt human life like evil white people, now we know what whites are like, I believe that the rage within those affected by whites intrusive ways will be unleashed and whites will realise the full hell that fuccking with people for so long if it was to come to ahead like that will bring. Though whites are cheats we all know that, but good always wins over evil.
Get your racist ass out of Europe if you hate white people so much.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#354 Jul 26, 2013
zanoni wrote:
If a world-wide race war were to happen, obviously the Whites would win.
The developed, mostly white, nations have military techniques that are unsurpassed by other nations.
They also have the most advanced ground level weapons.
If we get into space and aerial weaponry the predominantly white nations also have the lead.
In numbers, China is very large, but because it would be a race war, the infantry from ALL white nations would be counted as one. And again, I think the White nations would win.
At a local level, such a race war in the USA at this very moment, without government intervention, it would REALLY be a war.
The United States is home to some very, Very, VERY violent gangs. You would have some serious bloodshed and gore going on.
The Whites have theirs, but there are far more minority gangs. And in a race war, it would be the gangs going at it.
The average, law-abiding citizen probably would not get involved. The war would most likely turn into a gang war.
What would the line up of the White nations be? Would it include such countries as Albania, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan??
Race War 2013

Berlin, Germany

#356 Jul 26, 2013
Sun of God wrote:
Blacks, because we have unanimous influence over all the other races, plus everyone hates white people.
You weak useless cowardly slave descendants would be crushed in hours and your filthy stain removed from this White-created and White-built nation forever.
White man

Houston, TX

#357 Jul 27, 2013
rackcity wrote:
I think black people in south africa would beat whites hands down
For a minute of two until the drone strikes started hitting them on a major scale.
Right Here

Fremont, CA

#359 Jul 28, 2013
The Race War is a Cyber Race War -- i.e. "on the internet" online right here in forums like these. Now, leave your computer and go outside and say "hello" to someone - of any race. See, "Race War" only online, where it's safe and people can "fight" their minds out. Everything Every thing is made in the mind. And it's changeable.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#365 Aug 2, 2013
LOL !

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

New York City

#366 Aug 2, 2013
The only way I see blacks winning a race war in America is they go gorilla style(Its a war strategy that's been used tons of times) only because black people make only 10-20% of the American population . Whilst the majority of the people are white/Spanish

- Lets not forget that the military has blacks within the army as well , so already, they would have military training and strategic thinking . It would take a very long while for the war to be over . Though I do believe the entire south would arm itself as quick as a Cheetah running full speed. Though, the Spanish and other non white races would most likely ally with the blacks because they to would believe that they would be next and because of that fear, they would join forces with the blacks .

- If word like this were to be spread across the world, not only will other countries intervene to help the blacks (England - France) but that day will be the day, America not only lose its influence on the world but its place as a world power(The country is already divided) as well as the symbol United States Of America represents(Equality, Unity)

- America dies under its own disgusting thought of supremacy

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

New York City

#368 Aug 4, 2013
- No we don't, but then again you're blind in your own illusion of supremacy so there is no point here .

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#370 Aug 4, 2013
rufus portland johnson wrote:
I for one could guarentee the white race of course giving every history changing battle was won or lost(to another white nation) thus proving my point
I think Cable and satellite TV will win. Especially soaps,reality shows,and sports.
The only hope

Hamilton, OH

#371 Monday Apr 27
Bring back God to the USA without God we will fall within

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many white people wants to be a slave to bl... (Jun '11) 5 min maidangela7349 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,232,950
South Africa - Zuma said black Africans are laz... 25 min Tme 2
Do white people hate Asian or black people more? 30 min Nikki 74
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 32 min African AE 120,638
Do these TV series represent White behaviour? 34 min Smack 1
All religions come from Asia 35 min Tme 21
All women prefer white men 47 min denn 4,656
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 4 hr African AE 376
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 5 hr jimp 106
why do white people hate other races so much 6 hr siftvanilla 399
More from around the web