race war,who would actually win
goliath

Howell, MI

#223 Mar 23, 2013
the white race needs to accept they are weak.. and only smart..

and just go around and be smart for everyone and stop trying to fight and preserve their intelligence.. to make the world a better place..
goliath

Howell, MI

#224 Mar 23, 2013
blacks would probably out number whites though look how much sex blacks have..
goliath

Howell, MI

#225 Mar 23, 2013
your just basing everything of racial pride and not actual evidence..
goliath

Howell, MI

#226 Mar 23, 2013
i mean i like ya and all and i think your better in other ways.. but you would get beat up hands down..
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#227 Mar 23, 2013
And now they bring on the "supposedly" nutty tard troll!! Priceless.

lol
ways

Howell, MI

#228 Mar 23, 2013
the whites only ever win when they make friends with blacks first and then trick them.. or something.. they never face black armies head on.. they face native american head on and almost lose but win with cheap tactic of biological warfare..
ways

Howell, MI

#229 Mar 23, 2013
dude mexican is not even a race..

those are just mixed people acting like retards by declaring themselves as a race LOL..
ways

Howell, MI

#230 Mar 23, 2013
i said i hated mexicans one time..

and this white girl who was gonna marry me and dump her white husband double dumeped me..

and then went out with a mexican guy who Actually is blacker than I am..

so why don't i walk up to him and call him the n word..??
ways

Howell, MI

#231 Mar 23, 2013
I mean he IS darker..
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#233 Mar 23, 2013
This is retarded.Really.Everyone insists that their race would win but honestly not one of us has any idea who'd win.Anyway why even think about it, it will never happen.America's gotten better with racism over the years,not worse.Everyone speaks as if they wouldn't be one of the casualties in this war,but it's more than likely that you'd never get to see which race won anyway.And if you did win,kiss goodbye every invention,finding,or contribution that other races could've offered.Pure stupidity.Smh.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#234 Mar 24, 2013
This thread's question and results in a hypothetical scenario are a no-brainer....

Population categories of America : Black males - six to seven percent. Everybody else - 93 to 94 percent

You do the math. As most Americans with average IQ and common sense can recognize, the odds are not exactly in the BM's favor.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#235 Mar 24, 2013
There really doesn't need to be a war. All we would have to do is cut off all support for the black race and they would immediately begin the killing of each other. We only need to sit back and watch.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#236 Mar 24, 2013
Aman wrote:
<quoted text>
They'd kill you before anyone. Well anyone would do that actually. & like I said you'll be dead before any other race. The amount of hatred among your people is so transparent & clear & you kill each other for sport. You're dropping like pests.
Cease your speak barbarian!!!
I have no mercy for clear savages.
The men from the East will tear you limb from limb. They pray to their God for your death!
The hatred of the pasty savages for humanity has been apparent for centuries. You are loathed across the globe. You're own people cant stand you.
Aman

Brooklyn, NY

#237 Mar 24, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Cease your speak barbarian!!!
I have no mercy for clear savages.
The men from the East will tear you limb from limb. They pray to their God for your death!
The hatred of the pasty savages for humanity has been apparent for centuries. You are loathed across the globe. You're own people cant stand you.
It must be nice being a little child living in your fantasies. Everything that's true about you, you love trying brush on everyone else. smh
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#238 Mar 24, 2013
Even if all 20 million black males in America managed to somehow miraculously unite (for this cause), it still won't be enough. Not even close. 20 million equals seven percent. That's seven percent versus 295 million which equates to 93 percent - a death knell for the common BM.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#239 Mar 24, 2013
Working the Topix point system..

Here is a novel idea! Instead of white people waging war with various peoples of color in this country, why don't we do, as that old-time venerable martyr, Rodney King, says and:

"...try to get along???"

I am 50 years old and I cannot wait to shrivel the Hell up and die because I actually pity young people and the fucked up world and racial tensions that are their legacy of doom.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#240 Mar 24, 2013
Aman wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be nice being a little child living in your fantasies. Everything that's true about you, you love trying brush on everyone else. smh
HA!
You may as well had said "Im rubber your glue..."
freakin hilarious!
That's all?!
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#241 Mar 24, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Even if all 20 million black males in America managed to somehow miraculously unite (for this cause), it still won't be enough. Not even close. 20 million equals seven percent. That's seven percent versus 295 million which equates to 93 percent - a death knell for the common BM.
Iwould be whites vs everybody else tho,and it would be worldwide. So do the math again...
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#242 Mar 24, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
This thread's question and results in a hypothetical scenario are a no-brainer....
Population categories of America : Black males - six to seven percent. Everybody else - 93 to 94 percent
You do the math. As most Americans with average IQ and common sense can recognize, the odds are not exactly in the BM's favor.
Everybody else in that 93% include black women,jews,Hispanics,Asian,and various other non ehites. None of which would side with whites. Do the math again.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#243 Mar 24, 2013
Troll mud hutter wrote:
<quoted text>(LIES edited out)...it would be worldwide. So do the math again...
Blacks would still lose, because the hispanics hate you mud hutters worse than craKKKas do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,580,104
If United States fails, who will be the scapego... 1 hr Ttt 1
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 1 hr Ttt 16
Is Maryland considered a Southern State (Aug '12) 1 hr That boi 6
Primates ("whites") L O S T Finally 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 8
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
What does the birth certificate say for biracia... (Jan '09) 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 103
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 2 hr zepol 51
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 5 hr KIP 60
Barcelona Splatters 5 hr Hashtag THX 18
I have token white friends. 10 hr KIP 68
More from around the web