White Boys Come To This Forum To Lear...

White Boys Come To This Forum To Learn The BM's Style To Get BW

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ugh

Houston, TX

#1 May 5, 2014
Lolololololol........obviously , these defective Black American Women are home-sick from straying too far from their Race and the Black Men of their Race that, it's showing up in their attitude with WM.

So, WM sought to do something about it. They come here, observe, study and imitate the BMW and go back home and act a little "Black" to improve their stock with BW.

Haha!

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#2 May 5, 2014
Yes.

Wearing.
- Leather belt + belt-buckle with a lion symbol.
- Fit buffalo jeans.
- Fit black t-shirt.
- A dogtag.
- A black beanie.

Listening to.
Viking-metal, Hero-metal etc. metal.

I speak with a thick northern dialect.

Do I sound like I´m trying to act black?
Ugh

Houston, TX

#4 May 5, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Yes.
Wearing.
- Leather belt + belt-buckle with a lion symbol.
- Fit buffalo jeans.
- Fit black t-shirt.
- A dogtag.
- A black beanie.
Listening to.
Viking-metal, Hero-metal etc. metal.
I speak with a thick northern dialect.
Do I sound like I´m trying to act black?
......do.it sound like you got a Black girlfriend?

No.
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#5 May 5, 2014
I would never date a white man that acts and dress like a black man...yuck...I always say if I wanted a bm then I would of just walk down the poor blocks and get little jerome....Any White Man That Talks,Walks,Dress and Act like a BM, Stay The Fuk away From Me.
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#6 May 5, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Yes.
Wearing.
- Leather belt + belt-buckle with a lion symbol.
- Fit buffalo jeans.
- Fit black t-shirt.
- A dogtag.
- A black beanie.
Listening to.
Viking-metal, Hero-metal etc. metal.
I speak with a thick northern dialect.
Do I sound like I´m trying to act black?
Great!!!....and the ones that listen to country music is a turn on also...Don't never try to act like a black man to get a black woman because that's a turn off
Ugh

Houston, TX

#7 May 5, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
I would never date a white man that acts and dress like a black man...yuck...I always say if I wanted a bm then I would of just walk down the poor blocks and get little jerome....Any White Man That Talks,Walks,Dress and Act like a BM, Stay The Fuk away From Me.
.......calm down, girl. Ain't no White Ape going to the ghetto to seek you out. Smh.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#8 May 5, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>Great!!!....and the ones that listen to country music is a turn on also...Don't never try to act like a black man to get a black woman because that's a turn off
They have no choice. Once they get ahold of your ghetto I.Q., there isn't much they can do except come down to your level to be compatible. You need to just do what they ask of you as a Sex-buddy until you grow old and die. That's all you're worth.

Now, go sit back down and stop interrupting conversations among enlightened and intelligent posters around here. I told you about that. Did I not?
Drifting to sleep

Fairfield, CA

#9 May 5, 2014
What black woman wouldn't want this tanned smooth skin?. We would have no problem taking all your bw if we wanted them.
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#10 May 5, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
.......calm down, girl. Ain't no White Ape going to the ghetto to seek you out. Smh.
I don't live in ghetto....To many filthy black men lives there's....I got tons of white men...they're my favorite
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#11 May 5, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no choice. Once they get ahold of your ghetto I.Q., there isn't much they can do except come down to your level to be compatible. You need to just do what they ask of you as a Sex-buddy until you grow old and die. That's all you're worth.
Now, go sit back down and stop interrupting conversations among enlightened and intelligent posters around here. I told you about that. Did I not?
Lol!! hunni go educated these young black crimals out on the streets , instead of talking sh#t....Look how many black women have gotten AIDS for messing around with bm only....I warn many young girls around my age and younger about men,especially BM...they are the worlds biggest Bums.....
Cyclone Cyrus

New York, NY

#12 May 5, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>I don't live in ghetto....To many filthy black men lives there's....I got tons of white men...they're my favorite
For someone who lives and grew up in Bahamas, your English is terrible. No wonder you're confused for a slum rat.
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#13 May 5, 2014
Drifting to sleep wrote:
What black woman wouldn't want this tanned smooth skin?. We would have no problem taking all your bw if we wanted them.
Nope!!It depends on how he looks and carry his self,he needs to have respect and a strong head on his shoulders,He needs to Loves to travel and stay in shape....A good looking young woman like me with plenty choices(in men) will never settle down for just any white man or non-bm...No
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#14 May 5, 2014
Cyclone Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who lives and grew up in Bahamas, your English is terrible. No wonder you're confused for a slum rat.
I live in L.A now...Whenever I come on topix I used my touch sceen tablet to type and it very hard to use...it's does'nt matter what people take me for...or think of me....lol

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#15 May 5, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
......do.it sound like you got a Black girlfriend?
No.
More like wife..
Da Thresher

Dallas, TX

#18 May 5, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Yes.
Wearing.
- Leather belt + belt-buckle with a lion symbol.
- Fit buffalo jeans.
- Fit black t-shirt.
- A dogtag.
- A black beanie.
Listening to.
Viking-metal, Hero-metal etc. metal.
I speak with a thick northern dialect.
Do I sound like I´m trying to act black?
Ah?

All the hallmarks of a future mass murderer.
Black Deal

Houston, TX

#19 May 5, 2014
Black Kids Are Monkeys wrote:
We White guys don't have to stoop to acting like AIDS infected, crack smoking, saggy draws, unemployed black ex cons to get black women, all we have to do is stand around & they come to us, that's all there really is to it.
STFU devil
Black Deal

Houston, TX

#20 May 5, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It's called the "Unspoken Language." Hahah.....Diva On The Rise would relate.
You stand there and say nothing. It's all about Standing, Looking, Smiling and they cometh!
The typical, defective Black American woman understand that better than trying to speak in a high-code intellect. Not that I'm wanting to say this but I have the same appeal to BE to just, Stand, Look and Smile.....and they cometh. Though, I don't settle for the BY like you thirsty White Apes.
I need and Woman with class, beauty, smarts -------- something "worth" f***king and waking up to. If it's too easy, I don't want it. Thus why I'm with a Latin and you trading down for BW. Smh.
Aint a Latin bitch alive or dead better than our seed so STFU you white mf devil
Black Deal

Houston, TX

#21 May 5, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Yes.
Wearing.
- Leather belt + belt-buckle with a lion symbol.
- Fit buffalo jeans.
- Fit black t-shirt.
- A dogtag.
- A black beanie.
Listening to.
Viking-metal, Hero-metal etc. metal.
I speak with a thick northern dialect.
Do I sound like I´m trying to act black?
Devil you stick to cave bitches
Drifting to sleep

Fairfield, CA

#22 May 5, 2014
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Devil you stick to cave bitches
I think you are jealous you don't have golden tanned skin and silky hair like wm.
darline

Warwick, RI

#23 May 5, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It's called the "Unspoken Language." Hahah.....Diva On The Rise would relate.
You stand there and say nothing. It's all about Standing, Looking, Smiling and they cometh!
The typical, defective Black American woman understand that better than trying to speak in a high-code intellect. Not that I'm wanting to say this but I have the same appeal to BE to just, Stand, Look and Smile.....and they cometh. Though, I don't settle for the BY like you thirsty White Apes.
I need and Woman with class, beauty, smarts -------- something "worth" f***king and waking up to. If it's too easy, I don't want it. Thus why I'm with a Latin and you trading down for BW. Smh.
You said latino women were easier because you were scared to approach bw due to your low self-esteem in a thread that you made. Now bw are too easy? You have the sour grapes syndrome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,509,926
Why CNN white females hate white men so much 2 min Kip 9
Negroes and Politics...Hilarious! 2 min Paul 3
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 5 min Moscow express 67
SLAVERY ENDED 152 YEARS AGO. Can we move on? 7 min Kip 36
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 9 min Bull onee 5,444
why do black men hate white men so much (Oct '15) 12 min Kip 75
White men are the solution for the single black... 17 min Sok 180
Blacks and Tipping 23 min Kip 56
Global Warming is caused by white people. 1 hr KyleMackey 25
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 13 hr misfit 0676 205
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 15 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web