Debunking Christianity

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#90 May 13, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>The word believe has the word lie in it. You profess in Jesus and call a mere man within your parish "Father".
So what if you're Christian. You have no knowledge of the many metaphoric and allegorical teachings in which Jesus taught.
All you know is counting beads and spewing your religion of being a Roman Catholic Christian, in which is not impressive at all. <Big Fking deal>
lol.. And all u know is to moan.. Lol.. R u debunking anything.. Jesus said to preach.. I preach.. Move along kiddo.. All u have is ur vibrator.. Lol
Alvin Green

Lakeland, FL

#91 May 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>StoptheInsane?
That's her. Das raht
Guest

Huntsville, AL

#92 May 13, 2013
It is ; )

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#93 May 13, 2013
If it stoptheinsane.. I guess some people.. Think its not up to christans to tell them.. Sexual matterz.. Lol.. When we living in a world.. Sicken by this pornographic image.. That in india.. The reasoan why so many.. Rape crimes.. Is due to the uncontrolled usage of it.. U cant debunk.. The truth.. All child abuse.. Stems from.. Porn
Guest

Huntsville, AL

#94 May 13, 2013
This seeking to relate to others is nothing but escapism. Even the smallest baby tries to find something to do; if nothing else, then he will suck his own big toes on his feet. It is an absolutely futile activity, nothing can come out of it, but it is engagement. He is doing something. You will see in the stations, in the airports, small boys and girls carrying their teddy bears; they cannot sleep without them. Darkness makes their loneliness even more dangerous. The teddy bear is a great protection; somebody is with them.

And your God is nothing but a teddy bear for grown-ups"-Osho
Guest

Huntsville, AL

#96 May 13, 2013
Jesus was crucified early. Christianity still remains incomplete because Christianity is based on the early Jesus, on Jesus when he was just a flame. Buddhism is complete. It has known Buddha in all his stages. It has known Buddha's moon in all the stages of the moon -- from the first day to the full moon light.

It has been a misfortune for the West, it has proven itself to be one of the greatest misfortunes in history, that Jesus was crucified when he was just a flame, when he was only thirty-three. The flame would have turned into moonlight, but the opportunity was not given. The reason is that the Jews were not aware of the inner phenomenon.

India has known many buddhas, and it is always true that whenever someone enters the inner dimension, he has to feel the fire of the revolutionary side coming up. If one continues going inward, this dissolves, and then there is only silence, a moonlit silence. To change heat into light is the secret science of inner alchemy. To change coal into diamonds, to change baser metals into gold -- these are just symbols.

Alchemists were never really concerned with changing baser metals into higher metals, but they had to hide what they were doing. They had to create an esoteric, secret symbology, because it was very difficult in early times to talk about an inner science and not be murdered. Jesus was killed: he was an alchemist. And the Christianity that developed after Jesus went against him. The Christian Church began to kill and murder those who were practicing the alchemy of inner transformation.

Christianity could not really flower into a religion; it remained a clerical thing. It could not create sannyasins, it could only create preachers -- trained, dead, disciplined.

Source - Osho Book "The Great Challenge'
Guest

Huntsville, AL

#97 May 13, 2013
Jesus said,“If Satan is divided against himself, then how will his kingdom stand? And if Satan has risen up against himself, he cannot stand but will come to an end.”

In other words, when Satan (your mind) goes up against itself, it takes control of itself. It turns from Satan into your Guardian Angel, and you are saved from the animal world. You transcend the animal world and evolve into a spiritual being.

"When the outer has become as the inner, and the lower as the upper, then will this world find peace."--Jesus
Guest

Huntsville, AL

#98 May 13, 2013
"Blessed is the lion which a man eats so that the lion becomes a man. But cursed is the man whom a lion eats so that the man becomes a lion." (Gospel of Thomas

"Cursed is the flesh that depends on the soul, and cursed is the soul that depends on the flesh!"-Yehoshua

The carnal self, or the bestial nature within man is often portrayed as a lion. Alchemical writers of the past made use of this symbolism profusely. To consume a lion is the process of transmuting and sublimating man's lower impulses. This is in accord with the evolutionary urge which is prompted by the higher impulses of man's spiritual nature. Conversely, to allow animal instincts to rule and tyrannize the higher aspects of our being is to figuratively, be consumed by the lion by allowing its persona to be superimposed upon our Real Self. This in a sense is worshipping an idol, a false god, that misleads man's senses and consciousness within the labyrinth of Maya(illusionary world). Man should identify himself with his Atma, his spiritual nature, and not conclude that his lower principles with their desires are his Reality.

Attachment to the flesh results in suffering and sorrow, and man is cursed by such conditions that binds his soul to the wheel of birth and rebirth, as graciously pointed out to us by Gautama, the Buddha. Buddah gave us the eight-fold path as a way of escape from the turmoil within the soul. The Christ gave us the prime commandment to love.
Guest

Huntsville, AL

#99 May 13, 2013
The oldest religion in the world is Jainism. It is a small religion, that's why not much is known to the outside world; it exists only in India. Jainism has no God; hence, there is no possibility of prayer.

When God and prayer are discarded, then what is left for a religion? God is somewhere outside, your prayer is addressed to someone outside. Discarding God and prayer you are really saying, "I would like now to go inward." And meditation is a way of going inward.
For thousands of years Jainas have been vegetarians. You have to know this fact, that all their twenty-four teachers -- they call them tirthankaras, their messiahs -- came from the warrior caste.

The same happened in Buddhism. Buddha did not believe in God, did not believe in prayer.

I want you to understand it: the moment God and prayer are discarded, the only thing that is left is to go in. Buddha also was from the warrior caste, son of a king, trained to kill. He was not a vegetarian. But when meditation started blossoming in him, just as a by-product the vegetarian idea came into his being: you cannot kill animals for eating, you cannot destroy life. While every kind of delicious food is available, what is the need to kill living beings?"--Osho the Zen master
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#102 May 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>really.. Homo.. And abortiön, gay marriage, porn, movies filled with volience.. Is the athiest invention huh.. Shud up homo.. Go watch ur gay porn.. Lol
Most likely all these things were invented by the Roman Catholic Church.

<You show your true christian values by the ignorance you spew.>
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#103 May 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. And all u know is to moan.. Lol.. R u debunking anything.. Jesus said to preach.. I preach.. Move along kiddo.. All u have is ur vibrator.. Lol


Did Jesus say to you to join a Church that practice homosexual rituals? Did Jesus say for the Roman Catholic Church to engage in slavery? Did Jesus say for you to count beads and kiss the ring of the Pope?

Last but not least:

Did Jesus say for you to lust in your own sexual gratifications and try to claim that others do such deeds?

Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#104 May 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>true why some woman abuse there kids.. Ur point..
See how ugly your mind is? So this is what Christianity is about. SMH!
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#105 May 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
If it stoptheinsane.. I guess some people.. Think its not up to christans to tell them.. Sexual matterz.. Lol.. When we living in a world.. Sicken by this pornographic image.. That in india.. The reasoan why so many.. Rape crimes.. Is due to the uncontrolled usage of it.. U cant debunk.. The truth.. All child abuse.. Stems from.. Porn
Yet, for some reason all those Catholics that practice Christianity can't seem to stop themselves from molesting children, specifically young boys.

Yep, right here in the good-old U.S.A.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#106 May 14, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have knowledge of the metaphoric and allegorical teachings that you stated Jesus spoke on?
Metaphoric and allegorical teachings can be taken several ways without being taken out of context.

However, religion fanatics don't realize that metaphoric and allegorical teachings are absolutely ridiculous when placed into an exact physical connotation.

Religion fanatics actually believe more outside of themselves than they believe in their selves. Religion fanatics don't look at the elements that comprise of nature nor how it corresponds to the teachings of the religion in which they practice.

Religion is supposed to be considered a science however most people that practice religion have no knowledge of such. Which makes religion pure buffoonery and nothing more than a technique used to control masses of people.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#107 May 14, 2013
I can do better: The fact that heightism exists...
8th house soul

United States

#108 May 14, 2013
Well said.
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>Metaphoric and allegorical teachings can be taken several ways without being taken out of context.
However, religion fanatics don't realize that metaphoric and allegorical teachings are absolutely ridiculous when placed into an exact physical connotation.
Religion fanatics actually believe more outside of themselves than they believe in their selves. Religion fanatics don't look at the elements that comprise of nature nor how it corresponds to the teachings of the religion in which they practice.
Religion is supposed to be considered a science however most people that practice religion have no knowledge of such. Which makes religion pure buffoonery and nothing more than a technique used to control masses of people.
God

United States

#109 May 14, 2013
Remember the clear-cut distinction between existence and God. God is a condemnation of our intelligence. It is accepting humiliation, it is accepting that, "We are only puppets; you are the power. Whatever you want to do with us you will do. All that we can do is to pray." It makes you so crippled. The very idea of God is nauseating. But existence has a freshness and a beauty and a truth. Never get mixed up with these two words. One is reality, one is simply fiction."--Osho

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#110 May 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
Jesus said,“If Satan is divided against himself, then how will his kingdom stand? And if Satan has risen up against himself, he cannot stand but will come to an end.”
In other words, when Satan (your mind) goes up against itself, it takes control of itself. It turns from Satan into your Guardian Angel, and you are saved from the animal world. You transcend the animal world and evolve into a spiritual being.
"When the outer has become as the inner, and the lower as the upper, then will this world find peace."--Jesus
debunk.. Not typing shid.. Do u understand.. Christan has its core teachings.. Ur cult like posting.. Aint christanity

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#111 May 14, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus say to you to join a Church that practice homosexual rituals? Did Jesus say for the Roman Catholic Church to engage in slavery? Did Jesus say for you to count beads and kiss the ring of the Pope?
Last but not least:
Did Jesus say for you to lust in your own sexual gratifications and try to claim that others do such deeds?
we have the dogma.. Now now.. Dont tell lies.. We do not believe gay is good.. Show me the teaching.. And ill show u.. Child molestation is greater in aa and africa.. Than south america..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#112 May 14, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text> Yet, for some reason all those Catholics that practice Christianity can't seem to stop themselves from molesting children, specifically young boys.
Yep, right here in the good-old U.S.A.
its easy answer.. Its the reflection of a sexulaized soicety.. Note.. Child abuse.. Is connected to porn.. And the cases r getting higher and worser.. Outside the church.. With black woman abusing babies or infants.. Which was unheard of 70 yearz ago.. 2nd point.. Child pedos.. Take jobs.. Where parnets trust people with.. So the intention of some men.. Is not to serve god.. But like u.. Satisfy there lustful passion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Guy With Lice 3 min Black Star98 1
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 8 min Istimn 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min JRB 1,535,181
Inventor of the worlds fastest computer is black (Jun '14) 29 min Liebusterman 13
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 35 min Spacedoubt Hates ... 18
TOP 15 NIGERIA INVENTORS and their Inventions. (Dec '14) 46 min Ling ling man man 33
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr FireyFellow44 36
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 5 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 35
Racism in America 5 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 11 hr Pissed off 14
More from around the web