blacks are afraid to riot now
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#58 Jan 10, 2014
The late sixties revolutionary tactics led to the deaths of more black males per capita than any other race/gender by the time all smoke was cleared. The previous century's Nat Turner rebellion also led to more BM casualties per capita than any other race/gender.

In America, the population of black males has barely grown a percentage point since. Why would they think results of any such action in today's generation is gonna be any better? By power of deductive reasoning, the answer to the thread's title would probably be "yes".
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#59 Jan 10, 2014
The coloreds who infest America eventually learned the hard way that rioting only allowed our police to kill them for little or no reason at all, most riots were actually perpetrated by White cops just to get the nogs going so they could kill as many of them as they could before the state governors would activate the National Guard who pretty much frowned on genocide under the color of authority, it was fun while it lasted though.
thejetsons

Saltville, VA

#60 Jan 10, 2014
you can't be productive in A society in which everything has Already been handed to us..
look we have everything.. I dont' even wash dishes by hand..
Truth

Huntington Beach, CA

#61 Aug 16, 2014
The lack of empathy some whites have for minorities is amazing. If we don't stand together the hate will filter Down to the next. The owners want us to keep turmoil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The UK has left the EU 2 min Harrisson 65
IRBW are free from Black Mind Control 3 min Logic one 66
Black female domination in sports 3 min Kim 1
Why Are Majority Black Cities Always Such Failu... (Sep '12) 3 min Mr whinkee 78
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,394,669
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 5 min T-BOS 9
African/Asian Muslims Target White 7 min enoch powell 36
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 1 hr Whitepeopleforthewin 30
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Whitepeopleforthewin 114
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr IT IS I 135,955
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr IT IS I 46,259
More from around the web