First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ugly monkeys

Ankeny, IA

#1 Jul 14, 2013
They know that whites have reached their limit with them. They know that if they riot they will be exterminated.
ugly monkeys

Ankeny, IA

#2 Jul 14, 2013
These anthropoids are always big ook and no walk.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#3 Jul 14, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
They know that whites have reached their limit with them. They know that if they riot they will be exterminated.
With the changing social and political landscape in America, there really isn't any need for blacks to riot.

Political power and influence > riots. Sure there'll be isolated cases of a few angry Justice supporters murdering people, but overall the political landscape for the liberal and progressive sides will only gain more power from this.
billy blanks

Phenix City, AL

#4 Jul 14, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
LMAO full of shyt..the blacks 21 years ago knew white people were sick of them but they rioted anyways. Dont nobody give a shyt about what you're sick of.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#5 Jul 14, 2013
billy blanks wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO full of shyt..the blacks 21 years ago knew white people were sick of them but they rioted anyways. Dont nobody give a shyt about what you're sick of.
There's too much support from non black communities. There really isn't any tangible "villain". Sure there's going to be some trayvon supporters that kill a few people, but I don't think rioting is a good idea seeing the political landscape and the support that civil and human rights is seeing from all races, genders etc.
The Great Zimmerman

Germany

#7 Jul 14, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
These f aggoty little slave-descended cowards know Mighty Whitey has had ENOUGH of their moronic niggotry!
billy bob

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
With the changing social and political landscape in America, there really isn't any need for blacks to riot.
Political power and influence > riots. Sure there'll be isolated cases of a few angry Justice supporters murdering people, but overall the political landscape for the liberal and progressive sides will only gain more power from this.
You mean like the none blacks in compton that put out a contract on any young black man wairing a white t shirt .

You mean like the zedas and m 13 that have ran them out of most of la.

That kind of saport

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#9 Jul 14, 2013
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the none blacks in compton that put out a contract on any young black man wairing a white t shirt .
You mean like the zedas and m 13 that have ran them out of most of la.
That kind of saport
Those places in LA were slums that people moved out to live in southern states. Cali had the biggest group of people to migrate out in the last few years and many were black.

And there's many blacks wearing white t shirts in Cali. How many non blacks have killed blacks? There's 40 million blacks, how many have been killed by non blacks in Cali?

Truth is hispanics have killed more whites in AZ, TX, CAli and Mexico.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#10 Jul 14, 2013
I don't think anyone's afraid I think we are handling it in the best way, racist are just mad because they didn't get the reaction they wanted. It's being taken care of though, just know that he may have thought he won the battle, but it isn't over it's in god's hands now.
gunsm

Voorhees, NJ

#11 Jul 24, 2013
some of the white people look all white but are a quarter black.. so..
gunsm

Voorhees, NJ

#12 Jul 24, 2013
the naacp leader is barely even black..
gunsm

Voorhees, NJ

#13 Jul 24, 2013
why would 50 cent be Afraid to riot are you retarded?? and all those rappers.. and eminem probably would be on their side anyway.. man you are a dumbass..

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 24, 2013
So, let me get this straight. For months, you spineless kkkrackas hoot and hollar about what black are going to do if Zimmerthemolester comes out with a non gulity verdict. For months ya'll post threads trying to predict the outcome as well as the black reaction. THEN, when we don't react in the way ya'll kkkrackas expect us to, NOW WE'RE SCARED!

REALLY?

Just admit you were wrong. Your anticipation of a riot nationwidt was met with peaceful protest throughout the country and more coming forth day by day.

The stand your ground law has met it's match and it will be stopped!

Sorry to disappoint you kkkracka but for once just take this azz whippin and sit down!

And don't forget, we have guns too, even if the serial numbers are missing, we HAVE EM TOO!

So don't count your chickens before your egss hatch!
fatshiznit

Keyport, NJ

#15 Jul 24, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those places in LA were slums that people moved out to live in southern states. Cali had the biggest group of people to migrate out in the last few years and many were black.
And there's many blacks wearing white t shirts in Cali. How many non blacks have killed blacks? There's 40 million blacks, how many have been killed by non blacks in Cali?
Truth is hispanics have killed more whites in AZ, TX, CAli and Mexico.

There are many white or light skin Hispanics you dumb monkey, Hispanics are not "purposely" killing whites, why would they kill people who are actually productive members of society, and actually bring up the property value in any neighborhood? They are accidentally killing whites, but purposely killing blacks, because they act like savage monsters. The vast majority of people being killed by Hispanics are black men.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 25, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I don't think anyone's afraid I think we are handling it in the best way, racist are just mad because they didn't get the reaction they wanted. It's being taken care of though, just know that he may have thought he won the battle, but it isn't over it's in god's hands now.
All of us humans will face God to be judged.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#18 Jul 25, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
So, let me get this straight. For months, you spineless kkkrackas hoot and hollar about what black are going to do if Zimmerthemolester comes out with a non gulity verdict. For months ya'll post threads trying to predict the outcome as well as the black reaction. THEN, when we don't react in the way ya'll kkkrackas expect us to, NOW WE'RE SCARED!

REALLY?

Just admit you were wrong. Your anticipation of a riot nationwidt was met with peaceful protest throughout the country and more coming forth day by day.

The stand your ground law has met it's match and it will be stopped!

Sorry to disappoint you kkkracka but for once just take this azz whippin and sit down!

And don't forget, we have guns too, even if the serial numbers are missing, we HAVE EM TOO!

So don't count your chickens before your egss hatch!
Power rests in the elitist hands not us ( black, white, etc) in the USA.
BRAINSTACK

Harrisburg, PA

#19 Jul 25, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Sure there'll be isolated cases of a few angry Justice supporters murdering people,....
You have a weird sense of humor.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#20 Jul 25, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Mofo I went up against some badda** Mexican Cartels in Old Mexico. Juarez, Tijuana and Nuevo Laredo armed with only my trusty .22 caliber Saturday Night Special and my Swiss Army knife and I still kicked a**! What makes you think I'm gonna be afraid of some Bill Gates looking pasty mofo? lmbao Man please!
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Too bad we didn't riot because I would have shown your Sister and Momma what a REAL man is.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#23 Jul 25, 2013
Latina girl wrote:
<quoted text> hey brown skin always see you
Wassup babygurl? I love Latinas. You like brothaz? Are you a White or Mestiza Latina?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,108,362
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 3 min lomaxx 114
Why are Dominicans so stupid? (Jun '08) 7 min ChrisKiller23 29
Do African American women like African men (May '11) 18 min Be_Real_Fool 91
Blacks in Britain 22 min Gargantos 172
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 24 min DeAngelo of Memphis 6,000
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 34 min paddyomalley 3,140
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Stupid Thread 374
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 3 hr The truth 367
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••