white women getting raped by black me...

white women getting raped by black men is nothing but pay back

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
IHN

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2012
the cracker smacker wrote:
plain and simple. it's pay back for when the cracker slave owners use to rape our black women during slavery. that's why i never feel sorry when i hear about some white broad getting raped by one of us black men,because i know it's nothing but pay back. the crackers back then thought they could treat other races like sh*t and nothing bad in the future would happen to their future white people. and crackers always say we black men lust after cracker white women because so many of them get raped by us,well i guess that means the cracker slave owners lusted black women since they raped so many of them. don't get the wrong idea,i would never rape your ugly cracker women so don't even think that's what i am getting at. i'm just saying it's pay back for what slave owners did to black women. that might sound cold,but i don't care. it's pay back.
1. "Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and
trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that
I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of
the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles.
I wanted to send waves of consternation thoughout the white race."
2. "I know that the black man's sick attitude toward the white woman is
a revolutionary sickness: it keeps him perpetually out of harmony with the
system that is oppressing him. Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the Negro male's
lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction,
but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of such
a bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really
be hard pressed to find it flattering."
-Eldridge Cleaver
That's n()gger logic for you.smh

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 12, 2012
I disagree. It's more like making a favor than a payback.
theblackdevil VI

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2012
Rape and abuse against women is wrong on so many levels, dude, and this is coming from someone who's next to Satan.
Tuebul

La Crosse, WI

#5 Apr 12, 2012
Why do coons LIE so much? Now this guy is telling us that when some Monkey is casing out a white woman to rape he is really thinking........." Im doing this as a payback!" When we all KNOW he is REALLY THINKING...." Oooohhh baby, I want to rape that fine sweet azzzzz"

What a bunch of coonery. These pigs couldnt tell the truth if you held a gun to their head. Just lie on top of lie , and excuse on top of excuse.
Black Deal

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 12, 2012
i spoke the truth,and you all know it.
Devil you be reprobate
TAR CREATURES

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 12, 2012
One day all you /Viggers are gonna pay

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#11 Apr 12, 2012
plain and simple. it's pay back for when the cracker slave owners use to rape our black women during slavery. that's why i never feel sorry when i hear about some white broad getting raped by one of us black men,because i know it's nothing but pay back. the crackers back then thought they could treat other races like sh*t and nothing bad in the future would happen to their future white people. and crackers always say we black men lust after cracker white women because so many of them get raped by us,well i guess that means the cracker slave owners lusted black women since they raped so many of them. don't get the wrong idea,i would never rape your ugly cracker women so don't even think that's what i am getting at. i'm just saying it's pay back for what slave owners did to black women. that might sound cold,but i don't care. it's pay back.
1. "Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and
trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that
I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of
the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles.
I wanted to send waves of consternation thoughout the white race."
2. "I know that the black man's sick attitude toward the white woman is
a revolutionary sickness: it keeps him perpetually out of harmony with the
system that is oppressing him. Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the Negro male's
lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction,
but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of such
a bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really
be hard pressed to find it flattering."
-Eldridge Cleaver
I read Eldridge Cleaver's book too. He had some problems.

At one time in American History rape was used here against slaves and native American women. There's no denying that. However, one cannot "payback" any wrong doing for slavery. Rape is rape and is a crime punishable by law. If it were up to me I'd make it punishable by public hanging. Yes, I'm black too, but I just feel it's wrong for men of any color to make flippant remarks about rape and women.

“Christian Rock Band Bassist”

Level 3

Since: Dec 09

Cut and Shoot, TX

#12 Apr 12, 2012
As a result of America's efforts to realize the ideals of equality and freedom, blacks in America are now the freest and richest black people anywhere on the face of the earth including all of the nations that are ruled by blacks.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#13 Apr 12, 2012
MALCOLM maX wrote:
As a result of America's efforts to realize the ideals of equality and freedom, blacks in America are now the freest and richest black people anywhere on the face of the earth including all of the nations that are ruled by blacks.
Too bad the judicial system in America hasn't always reflected this.

Level 3

Cut and Shoot, TX

#14 Apr 12, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the judicial system in America hasn't always reflected this.
Times change..........

You are no longer a slave.......

Let it go

You seem like a smart dude.....you could live....ANYWHERE

Yet, here you are

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#15 Apr 12, 2012
MALCOLM maX wrote:
<quoted text>
Times change..........
Let it go
Yet, here you are
What are you trying to say. That whites own this nation? HA! I use to think this was a white nation but I changed my mind on that. If this is a white nation why does this happen.

&co ntext=C4d4ab1eADvjVQa1PpcFNtHI vDmFqdRhifth0K8IWOBHCGc9pqbtM=

They are coming 1 million at a time every year and about 400,000 make it every year. Do you know how many illegal immigrants that is? A ton!!!
Black Deal

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 12, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say. That whites own this nation? HA! I use to think this was a white nation but I changed my mind on that. If this is a white nation why does this happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DE-DX8ONdawXX&context=C4d 4ab1eADvjVQa1PpcFNtHIvDmFqdRhi fth0K8IWOBHCGc9pqbtM=
They are coming 1 million at a time every year and about 400,000 make it every year. Do you know how many illegal immigrants that is? A ton!!!
Numbers dont mean shit

Power in hands of elite

Always has

Always will be

Read bible
aisling_

Wadsworth, OH

#17 Apr 12, 2012

Life is full of choices. Choose wisely.

Level 3

Cut and Shoot, TX

#18 Apr 12, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DE-DX8ONdawXX&context=C4d 4ab1eADvjVQa1PpcFNtHIvDmFqdRhi fth0K8IWOBHCGc9pqbtM=
I didn't post that this was a white nation

I said.....basically, that if he felt so mad about his plight in America......He could live somewhere else.

We are Americans........I don't care what color you are if you agree with that..........

Do you know who's taking the jobs blacks used to get.......

Those illegals you love so much

“Enjoy the music.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#19 Apr 12, 2012
Are you serious?

Level 3

Cut and Shoot, TX

#20 Apr 12, 2012
Armageddon Soon wrote:
Are you serious?
It's a black thing

J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH

“Fair and Balanced”

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21 Apr 12, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
mexico is ran by whites 2... and they are not the majority

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Mankato, MN

#22 Apr 12, 2012
MALCOLM maX wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't post that this was a white nation
I said.....basically, that if he felt so mad about his plight in America......He could live somewhere else.
We are Americans........I don't care what color you are if you agree with that..........
Do you know who's taking the jobs blacks used to get.......
Those illegals you love so much
There are many more stories like that. If you live in the south or west then I guess you feel it more then the north or east. Be happy till your daughter, sister, or maybe mother gets raped by an illegal. I also agree that blacks who rape and should get death if they do sh!t like that.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#24 Apr 12, 2012
MALCOLM maX wrote:
<quoted text>
Times change..........
Let it go
Yet, here you are
I didn't mention anything about slavery.
hmmm or lmao whatever

Ballston Spa, NY

#25 Apr 12, 2012
UGH you people need 1fucking help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many black women prefer white boys 4 min Josh 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,562,785
Why can't people with thin lips kiss? (Aug '13) 24 min Nekochan 30
Why whites want to go to space. 24 min Paul 12
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 27 min Paul 52
News UN rights chief meets US group protesting voter... 37 min Paul 10
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 50 min Chalotte 3
More from around the web