First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 15, 2013
You are clearly a stupid person. I don't even want to to entertain this at all about all the various food's bp have across the world. Just go play with your dolls, you're not older enough to making threads, since you know nothing.
why do blacks ___________

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Well now, I don't know about this one! I recently stopped in at a darkie bbq joint! I did that because I saw some of those wild blacks working on aluminum siding earlier that day! It surprised me so much to see those blacks working on something that I had a fleeting notion to support them!

Anyway, those crazy coons at the bbq joint gave me some sort of little mushrooms that were coated in batter, along with some strange fish that was coated in a slightly different batter! I really can't say anyone has ever offered me food of that sort except for those darkies! LOL!
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#4 Jun 15, 2013
blaxRinferior2humans wrote:
One black boy told me they have BBQ but I'm pretty sure BBQ was invented by white people. Almost all food, clothing, technology and traditions in America were created by whites. I'm starting to think black people don't have a culture.
No culture? Every heard of the pop era that we live in? That was invented by blacks right along with rock and roll, jazz ,R & b and stuff like that.

Africans brought their culture with them to this country. Music today is a mix of black and white(mostly black). That is one aspect of our culture that affect you everyday.

Are you sure you even know what culture is? There is black culture everywhere you turn in this country. White women LOVE dancing to our music over dull ass country music.

"African-American music is rooted in the typically polyrhythmic music of the ethnic groups of Africa, specifically those in the Western, Sahelean, and Sub-Saharan regions. African oral traditions, nurtured in slavery, encouraged the use of music to pass on history, teach lessons, ease suffering, and relay messages. The African pedigree of African-American music is evident in some common elements: call and response, syncopation, percussion, improvisation, swung notes, blue notes, the use of falsetto, melisma, and complex multi-part harmony.[9] During slavery, Africans in America blended traditional European hymns with African elements to create spirituals.[23]

Many African Americans sing "Lift Every Voice and Sing" in addition to the American national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner", or in lieu of it. Written by James Weldon Johnson and John Rosamond Johnson in 1900 to be performed for the birthday of Abraham Lincoln, the song was, and continues to be, a popular way for African Americans to recall past struggles and express ethnic solidarity, faith, and hope for the future.[24] The song was adopted as the "Negro National Anthem" by the NAACP in 1919.[25] Many African-American children are taught the song at school, church or by their families. "Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing" traditionally is sung immediately following, or instead of, "The Star-Spangled Banner" at events hosted by African-American churches, schools, and other organizations.[26]

In the 19th century, as the result of the blackface minstrel show, African-American music entered mainstream American society. By the early 20th century, several musical forms with origins in the African-American community had transformed American popular music. Aided by the technological innovations of radio and phonograph records, ragtime, jazz, blues, and swing also became popular overseas, and the 1920s became known as the Jazz Age. The early 20th century also saw the creation of the first African-American Broadway shows, films such as King Vidor's Hallelujah!, and operas such as George Gershwin's Porgy and Bess.

Rock and roll, doo wop, soul, and R&B developed in the mid-20th century. These genres became very popular in white audiences and were influences for other genres such as surf. During the 1970s, the dozens, an urban African-American tradition of using rhyming slang to put down one's enemies (or friends), and the West Indian tradition of toasting developed into a new form of music. In the South Bronx the half speaking, half singing rhythmic street talk of "rapping" grew into the hugely successful cultural force known as Hip hop"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American...

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 15, 2013
One black boy told me they have BBQ but I'm pretty sure BBQ was invented by white people. Almost all food, clothing, technology and traditions in America were created by whites. I'm starting to think black people don't have a culture.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=...
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#6 Jun 15, 2013
Dance

"African-American dance, like other aspects of African-American culture, finds its earliest roots in the dances of the hundreds of African ethnic groups that made up African slaves in the Americas as well as influences from European sources in the United States. Dance in the African tradition, and thus in the tradition of slaves, was a part of both every day life and special occasions. Many of these traditions such as get down, ring shouts, and other elements of African body language survive as elements of modern dance.[29]

In the 19th century, African-American dance began to appear in minstrel shows. These shows often presented African Americans as caricatures for ridicule to large audiences. The first African-American dance to become popular with white dancers was the cakewalk in 1891.[30] Later dances to follow in this tradition include the Charleston, the Lindy Hop, the Jitterbug and the swing.[31]

During the Harlem Renaissance, African-American Broadway shows such as Shuffle Along helped to establish and legitimize African-American dancers. African-American dance forms such as tap, a combination of African and European influences, gained widespread popularity thanks to dancers such as Bill Robinson and were used by leading white choreographers, who often hired African-American dancers.[32]

Contemporary African-American dance is descended from these earlier forms and also draws influence from African and Caribbean dance forms. Groups such as the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater have continued to contribute to the growth of this form. Modern popular dance in America is also greatly influenced by African-American dance. American popular dance has also drawn many influences from African-American dance most notably in the hip-hop genre
"

Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#7 Jun 15, 2013
We do not have our own food? Get an education honkey.

"Cuisine[edit]

Main article: Soul food

A traditional soul food dinner consisting of fried chicken, candied yams, collard greens, cornbread, and macaroni and cheese.
The cultivation and use of many agricultural products in the United States, such as yams, peanuts, rice, okra, sorghum, grits, watermelon, indigo dyes, and cotton, can be traced to African influences. African-American foods reflect creative responses to racial and economic oppression and poverty. Under slavery, African Americans were not allowed to eat better cuts of meat, and after emancipation many often were too poor to afford them.[93]

Soul food, a hearty cuisine commonly associated with African Americans in the South (but also common to African Americans nationwide), makes creative use of inexpensive products procured through farming and subsistence hunting and fishing. Pig intestines are boiled and sometimes battered and fried to make chitterlings, also known as "chitlins." Ham hocks and neck bones provide seasoning to soups, beans and boiled greens (turnip greens, collard greens, and mustard greens). Other common foods, such as fried chicken and fish, macaroni and cheese, cornbread, and hoppin' john (black-eyed peas and rice) are prepared simply. When the African-American population was considerably more rural than it generally is today, rabbit, possum, squirrel, and waterfowl were important additions to the diet. Many of these food traditions are especially predominant in many parts of the rural South.[94]

Traditionally prepared soul food is often high in fat, sodium, and starch. Highly suited to the physically demanding lives of laborers, farmhands and rural lifestyles generally, it is now a contributing factor to obesity, heart disease, and diabetes in a population that has become increasingly more urban and sedentary. As a result, more health-conscious African Americans are using alternative methods of preparation, eschewing trans fats in favor of natural vegetable oils and substituting smoked turkey for fatback and other, cured pork products; limiting the amount of refined sugar in desserts; and emphasizing the consumption of more fruits and vegetables than animal protein. There is some resistance to such changes, however, as they involve deviating from long culinary tradition.[95]
"

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2013
Your ancestors were Neanderthals & they were mostly raw meat eaters. Their cuisines were basic. Some Europeans still prefer their meats raw & bloody like their ancestors & hunting/preying like their ancestors. Keep in mind Neanderthals were an evolutionary set back, not a leap forward. So Europeans could NOT have been the 1st unless their ancestors had a culture to pass on.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>Lol wow music. No architecture, no clothing, no technology, you people don't even have your own language. Whites were eating soul food before you culture bandits were. Everywhere you look there is white culture. Did blacks invent the instruments required to make rock jazz and pop? NOPE. Your race is culturally inferior.
It's NOT The instruments which created African American music, it's the 'Rhythms'. Europeans created their own Instruments yet they NEVER created the variety of American music because they lack the rhythms which African Americans had in abundance.
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#11 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>Lol wow music. No architecture, no clothing, no technology, you people don't even have your own language. Whites were eating soul food before you culture bandits were. Everywhere you look there is white culture. Did blacks invent the instruments required to make rock jazz and pop? NOPE. Your race is culturally inferior.
Yes they did honkey, ever heard of the banjo?

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#12 Jun 15, 2013
I'm shocked you got internet connection.
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#13 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>. Whites were eating soul food before you culture bandits were.
Wtf you stupid honkey.

------->The cultivation and use of many agricultural products in the United States, such as yams, peanuts, rice, okra, sorghum, grits, watermelon, indigo dyes, and cotton, can be traced to African influences<--------

As for English, all European alphabets stem from the middle east. Europe is full of other people's shyt and you have a nerve to talk about blacks coping?

Manchester, UK

#14 Jun 15, 2013
Where the fu..ck do you live fool...damn.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#15 Jun 15, 2013
Really??? WOW! All this thread says is "NOTICE ME'

Manchester, UK

#19 Jun 15, 2013
You swomp dwelling idiot..oh dear...let the cat out the bag there didn't you...yo mammy gave birth to a fool, you idiot.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jun 15, 2013
the food white people eat are nasty.

Manchester, UK

#21 Jun 15, 2013
blaxRinferior2humans...

....represent LMAO!! yo family must be idiots to have you as a front man/woman

Manchester, UK

#23 Jun 15, 2013
watch this fool blaxRinferior2humans back out now..LOLOL.

Manchester, UK

#24 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>How rude! What would your daddy say... oh yeah like most blacks you don't know him.
You started this thread so goes to show your upbringing..no decorum what so ever..yo azz was dragged up LOLOL.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#25 Jul 7, 2013
TRIPE
Chittlings
cornbread
greens

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26 Jul 7, 2013
I-Wonder-Why wrote:
the food white people eat are nasty.
Another illiterate fck that doesn't know the difference between "are" and "is".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,110,127
Arab men rarely marry black women (Apr '10) 3 min zina 2,489
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min Carly HI YAH 6,106
I hate white people I only wish theyd all die out 5 min squeezers 23
See, We Can't Allow The BW's Misguided Happines... 6 min Be_Real_Fool 2
Yes, I HATE BW, and most other BM feel the same 6 min Be_Real_Fool 7
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 6 min African AE 1,252
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 8 min FELISITAS 120,911
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min African AE 24,522
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 25 min GrapeApe 231
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Kinggeorge 639
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 2 hr Big Knob 213
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE