JEALOUS RAGE: Why are blacks???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amelia sexy HYBRID

Castle Rock, CO

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Why are blacks SO jealous of me or biracials/mulattoes? I don't get. I thought you loved your blackness and all, your beautiful black queens and black kings? Stop this jealously towards people who are different from you, please by all means. This is CAUSING whites AND mulattoes to have a superiority complex and we know how you all love to complain about how whites (and mulattoes) think they are superior to everyone else. No black fun dummies please. Real question: Why are soooo many blacks jealous of others? Just real answers please. If you can't answer this simple question, then put N/A or don't comment at all. I never EVER experience jealously from white women or non-black women even though I have had some tell me they think I'm better looking than they are as an individual that is, but when it comes to blacks...I never ask them or even bring it up. They immediately give me attitude and roll their yellow-blotched jaundis eyeballs at me with their snide comments assuming I think I'm better than they are. Where did this inferiority complex come from within the black community? Tell me. Real answers. I welcome racist answers as well lol.
Amelia sexy HYBRID

Castle Rock, CO

#2 Mar 17, 2013
I'd like to add: THANK YOU WHITE women, HISPANIC (black and white) women, MULATTOE (any mix), and ASIAN women for acting like HUMANS and being proud of who you are not being belligerent towards other women over their bodies and features. Thank you for loving yourselves. Keep on loving yourselves, otherwise, you'd end up like...well you know who.
ugy monkeys

Logan, IA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Mulattoes with their white blood, tend to be better looking and more intelligent than blacks. Of course they are jealous.
Amelia sexy HYBRID

Castle Rock, CO

#4 Mar 17, 2013
ugy monkeys wrote:
Mulattoes with their white blood, tend to be better looking and more intelligent than blacks. Of course they are jealous.
Thank you for your response. It's almost as if blacks hate any mulattoe with white/European blood. But if that mulattoe is half black half Asian or another minority group mixed in with black, they worship them and kiss their a_ses. Hell, they try imitating them. I'm getting sick of their a_ses with the hypocrisy. One moment they claim all mulattoes are black, the next moment they hate mulattoes for not being full black. Sick individuals. Mentally freakin ill black people.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#6 Mar 17, 2013
I don't mind telling you why. Because almost all white men and other men as well find mulattogirls interesting. They are exotic, yet recognisable. And if other women don't like you, it's because they find it hard to compete with you. So take it as a compliment the jealousy. I'm white and a little competion is always fun. In the nice way of corse.
Amelia sexy HYBRID

Castle Rock, CO

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Loulou wrote:
I don't mind telling you why. Because almost all white men and other men as well find mulattogirls interesting. They are exotic, yet recognisable. And if other women don't like you, it's because they find it hard to compete with you. So take it as a compliment the jealousy. I'm white and a little competion is always fun. In the nice way of corse.
I like competition as well. But when it gets to the point where it's throwing nasty and racial insults at me (first), then that's where the problem begin for me. I give other women compliments and that goes for women of all ethnicities, but in my experience jealously and hatred is almost inevitable from black women for me.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Amelia sexy HYBRID wrote:
<quoted text>
I like competition as well. But when it gets to the point where it's throwing nasty and racial insults at me (first), then that's where the problem begin for me. I give other women compliments and that goes for women of all ethnicities, but in my experience jealously and hatred is almost inevitable from black women for me.
Well, I felt the same from black women and other women too ! Not all, but I had the "elevator-look" more than once. I always take jealousy as a compliment ! If you're insulted unprovocated well it's because they're jealouse. The bestlooking women never recieve a lot of compliments from
other women. Just walk away from women like that.
Amelia sexy HYBRID

Castle Rock, CO

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I felt the same from black women and other women too ! Not all, but I had the "elevator-look" more than once. I always take jealousy as a compliment ! If you're insulted unprovocated well it's because they're jealouse. The bestlooking women never recieve a lot of compliments from
other women. Just walk away from women like that.
I most certainly will and in many instances I do. But what does it mean when even the men are jealous if they are heterosexual? I get it from both.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#10 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I most certainly will and in many instances I do. But what does it mean when even the men are jealous if they are heterosexual? I get it from both.
Well, I've spent time thinking about that as well. And it can actually be hurtful ( if you allow it to bother you ). But what I think is that deep down those men find you attractive, more than they want to admit. And they are afraid to approach you ( like they are not in your leauge ). So they will not like you, because they cannot have you. And they know it. Less attractive women than you will also sometimes do anything they can to keep other men from you. Because they are jealouse. It's hard to be goodlooking! Lol
Amelia sexy HYBRID

Castle Rock, CO

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've spent time thinking about that as well. And it can actually be hurtful ( if you allow it to bother you ). But what I think is that deep down those men find you attractive, more than they want to admit. And they are afraid to approach you ( like they are not in your leauge ). So they will not like you, because they cannot have you. And they know it. Less attractive women than you will also sometimes do anything they can to keep other men from you. Because they are jealouse. It's hard to be goodlooking! Lol
Lol Loulou you're funny but you have a point now that you've broken it down like that. Yes, it's as hard job being good looking lol. It's a career in my case ;-). Those who don't get the promotion always get jealous and try keeping you down. Makes perfect sense!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Why are blacks SO jealous of me or biracials/mulattoes? I don't get. I thought you loved your blackness and all, your beautiful black queens and black kings? Stop this jealously towards people who are different from you, please by all means. This is CAUSING whites AND mulattoes to have a superiority complex and we know how you all love to complain about how whites (and mulattoes) think they are superior to everyone else. No black fun dummies please. Real question: Why are soooo many blacks jealous of others? Just real answers please. If you can't answer this simple question, then put N/A or don't comment at all. I never EVER experience jealously from white women or non-black women even though I have had some tell me they think I'm better looking than they are as an individual that is, but when it comes to blacks...I never ask them or even bring it up. They immediately give me attitude and roll their yellow-blotched jaundis eyeballs at me with their snide comments assuming I think I'm better than they are. Where did this inferiority complex come from within the black community? Tell me. Real answers. I welcome racist answers as well lol.
lmao I got a confession to make lmao i don't go to black hair salons because i don't want them doing a shitty job out of jealousy. shit if you don't have any hair you're not doing mine hahaha.
Amelia sexy HYBRID

Castle Rock, CO

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> lmao I got a confession to make lmao i don't go to black hair salons because i don't want them doing a shitty job out of jealousy. shit if you don't have any hair you're not doing mine hahaha.
ROFLMAO! You had me cracking up with this one smh. The crazy thing is that I would never recommend my black girlfriends with REAL hair and long hair to black beauticians for that very reason haha. They will purposely mess their hair up or cut it. They go after that "gud hair" lmao.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#14 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol Loulou you're funny but you have a point now that you've broken it down like that. Yes, it's as hard job being good looking lol. It's a career in my case ;-). Those who don't get the promotion always get jealous and try keeping you down. Makes perfect sense!
Oh, I see it's your career. I always stay calm when I have to face jealouse women. Just put on an innocent smile and wait till they freak out and make a fool of themselves. And of corse I laugh when I come home.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! You had me cracking up with this one smh. The crazy thing is that I would never recommend my black girlfriends with REAL hair and long hair to black beauticians for that very reason haha. They will purposely mess their hair up or cut it. They go after that "gud hair" lmao.
Right? I remember I asked the stylist to trim my ends and she gave me a hair cut.
Humbolt

Clyde, TX

#16 Mar 17, 2013
Its jealousy. Black males hate anything that isnt like them...black as coal and dumb as a rock.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#17 Mar 17, 2013
There is a really funny youtube video if you type : Iluv2ranttv hair. It's about long hair and how other women want you to cut it short. I think it applies to all agegroups though he speaks about "older" women. It's SO funny!

Location hidden

#18 Mar 17, 2013
Loulou wrote:
There is a really funny youtube video if you type : Iluv2ranttv hair. It's about long hair and how other women want you to cut it short. I think it applies to all agegroups though he speaks about "older" women. It's SO funny!
I couldn't find that one but i watched ATTENTION LADIES!!! DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR!!! lmao it had me rolling
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#19 Mar 17, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> I couldn't find that one but i watched ATTENTION LADIES!!! DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR!!! lmao it had me rolling
yes sorry it's that one ! Sorry for the misinformation ! It's so true I think Lol

Location hidden

#20 Mar 17, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text> yes sorry it's that one ! Sorry for the misinformation ! It's so true I think Lol
yeah it is true lmao.
lando

Howell, MI

#21 Mar 17, 2013
blacks and mulattos and whites all suck.. we are all murderers and need to be mixed with native american or asian to make us sstop killing people..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,406,516
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 4 min nave 65
White boys desire blk woman and jealous of blk men 4 min Guest 7
I hate niggors 21 min Olive81 10
White men are the BIGGEST rapists world wide 28 min u Make Me Laugh 2
White Women are Raped more by White men... 29 min u Make Me Laugh 2
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 29 min Oh No You Di-nt 25
Dear White People 30 min coretta lioness 9... 315
remember when all the liberals mocked and laugh... 2 hr u Make Me Laugh 11
More from around the web