Tiger Woods Is At It Again! New Blonde
Carol

Orem, UT

#1470 Mar 3, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Where did hell did I mention wm in any of my posts regarding Heidi Klum??? Just show me one post where I said or implied that white men were chasing Heidi, and she picked Seal. See, that's your issue, you want bm to be universally viewed as inferior. You women are on here saying Seal took care of this woman because her career was on a downward spiral. And that's not close to being true. She is worth way more money than Seal is. I don't care about wm, but we all know you must defend them even when they are not being attacked.
Blah, blah just mad because Seal got WM's discards.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1472 Mar 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
This what I have been saying, Heidi has made lots of money and is very wealthy "TODAY"! Ok let me break it down to you. If my career was going downhill and I wasn't bringing in the wealth like I use to so I could keep up my ultra wealth lifestyles but I still had a name and I had ideas and purposely married a man with the money to finance my lines which I got filthy rich from then drop him once I had more money than him then that is still using his dumbazz. Since they married in 2005 Heidi has made far more money than Seals. Did you think Heidi wouldn't protect her fortune? Many black men stupidly think when they get with white women that these white women love them to piece and are totally devoted to them to the that money doesn't matter! But all the while these white women are planning, scamming and only looking out for their on interests when they are with these black men.
SORRY BUT THEY DID INDEED HAVE A PRENUP! SO SEAL'S BLACKAZZ GET NOTHING BUT SHOWN THE DOOR!
http://www.sawfnews.com/gossip/68233.aspx
http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/heidi_kl...
Woman, you can't break shyt down to me. I refuse to read any nonsense you're spewing because you're ignorant.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1473 Mar 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
So it doesn't matter that this white chick has far less money than Seal and is probably out to capitalize on the 15 million he has left? Black men do indeed show their inferiority complex to whites and worship of white skin every day.
Well, men are suppose to make more money than the woman right?? Damn, you just feel a black man should only let bw get a piece of their cash and nobody else. First you claimed Heidi used Seal to stay relevant, which is bogus because she never lost popularity. Now you're claiming we are inferior because he got with another ww who is in showbiz. But you women always claim bm get the scraps, even when we're rich. Well Seal got a woman that was worth more than him and is with another ww who is financially stable now also. So, he's not getting scraps like you all want the world to believe. I'm proud of the man.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1474 Mar 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah just mad because Seal got WM's discards.
So what did the white man who is with Heidi get??? The black man's discard. LOL SMH You never make sense.
Carol

Orem, UT

#1475 Mar 3, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> So what did the white man who is with Heidi get??? The black man's discard. LOL SMH You never make sense.
Sheesh you're dumb....that guy is a nobody the bodyguard...

Like kato katelin, he's cashing in.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1476 Mar 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh you're dumb....that guy is a nobody the bodyguard...
Like kato katelin, he's cashing in.
Sheesh you're stupid. You made a race issue, not a class issue. Now he's just a bodyguard, but Seal was suppose to be beneath these white men from the jump. But he got the baddest supermodel in the game, and she continued making big money while with him, and he was pretty much quiet. So say what you will, but he was doing his thing. Is Janet Jackson a black man's reject??? Is Halle Berry a black man's reject or any other women who were with bm first who are now with wm??? No, you all flip the script when it's the other way around.
Carol

Orem, UT

#1478 Mar 4, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Sheesh you're stupid. You made a race issue, not a class issue. Now he's just a bodyguard, but Seal was suppose to be beneath these white men from the jump. But he got the baddest supermodel in the game, and she continued making big money while with him, and he was pretty much quiet. So say what you will, but he was doing his thing. Is Janet Jackson a black man's reject??? Is Halle Berry a black man's reject or any other women who were with bm first who are now with wm??? No, you all flip the script when it's the other way around.
If she was the baddest supermodel going...an older WM dumped her. However you spin it, Seal got the WM's discards...

A broke bodyguard dating someone of her financial status is getting an upgrade if even just financially.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1479 Mar 4, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If she was the baddest supermodel going...an older WM dumped her. However you spin it, Seal got the WM's discards...
A broke bodyguard dating someone of her financial status is getting an upgrade if even just financially.
Hmmmm. Everything might not be about race and money. IDK ! I don't think Heidi Klum project the best image of her self. But still I have a hard time believing it has to do with race all the time. Everything is not cold calculation. Some of it might be a lack of judgement .
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#1480 Mar 4, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>No, he had at least 3 international chart toppers and a few lesser hits, but still hits.

I'm sure he still gets royalties for usage of

Crazy
Kiss From a Rose
Prayer for the Dying
Only if he wrote the songs from my understanding is compensation given.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#1482 Mar 4, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh you're stupid. You made a race issue, not a class issue. Now he's just a bodyguard, but Seal was suppose to be beneath these white men from the jump. But he got the baddest supermodel in the game, and she continued making big money while with him, and he was pretty much quiet. So say what you will, but he was doing his thing. Is Janet Jackson a black man's reject??? Is Halle Berry a black man's reject or any other women who were with bm first who are now with wm??? No, you all flip the script when it's the other way around.
I read Janet got married to a middle eastern man.

I, however, haven't read anything about a pre nup.

According to the article that I read online, he's worth over a billion dollars and she is worth around $150 million.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1483 Mar 4, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real slick one.
How so?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1485 Mar 4, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>If she was the baddest supermodel going...an older WM dumped her. However you spin it, Seal got the WM's discards...

A broke bodyguard dating someone of her financial status is getting an upgrade if even just financially.
By that logic, just about everyone over the age of 16 is somebody's discard/reject. Almost every adult has a few relationships under their belt. Are they somehow devalued and thus not deserving of a relationship with whomever they get on with? Stop the stupidity, please. SMH

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1486 Mar 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm. Everything might not be about race and money. IDK ! I don't think Heidi Klum project the best image of her self. But still I have a hard time believing it has to do with race all the time. Everything is not cold calculation. Some of it might be a lack of judgement .
Don't sweat it. People like this are only capable of seeing race.
Carol

Orem, UT

#1487 Mar 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Everything might not be about race and money. IDK ! I don't think Heidi Klum project the best image of her self. But still I have a hard time believing it has to do with race all the time. Everything is not cold calculation. Some of it might be a lack of judgement .
OK, weren't you pushing the blondes have more fun nonsense on the other thread.....

aren't we on a thread where a nanny (WW) cashed in on a man who identifies as an Asian, simply because of her color....

If the nanny was blk , there would be outcries that she brought nothing to the table and shouldn't get so much of his money, that he brought to the table...

sorry Loulou, it's not blk women making it about race or money.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1488 Mar 4, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> 3 HITS??? I'm sorry, but that does not constitute a superstar. Michael Jackson was a superstar, Elvis Presley, Prince, John Lennon, etc. Hell, Rick Ross has more hits than that off of one album.
Bro you called him a one hit wonder, I simply pointed out that he had more than one hit.

/Nver called him a superstar.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#1489 Mar 4, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Please shut up !!!
In an ideal world race would not matter but we live in a country that was founded on the institution of slavery..........
Yes, the enslavement of a people for simply being black and if you don't think that there will be repercussions for the men of the formerly enslaved group for lusting and eagerly pursuing the women of the group that did the enslaving..........
SIR, YOU ARE NOTHING LESS THAN DELUSIONAL !!!!
GTFOH.........."men are men" and "Tiger is a man" etc......
Tiger is a man that is perceived, by his physical appearance to be black (oh, excuse me........a mixed BM......(rolls eyes)!!)and he is trying to do what WM do in a WM's game with rules that were made for WM !!!! The rules are different for Tiger, because........
HE ISN'T WHITE !!!!!
And this is why he is so frustrated.......... and this is also what makes him hate black people and run from blackness !!!!!!
You can sugarcoat it all you want.......but it is unnatural for men to be fixated on women from another race..........WM know this and that is why when they are fixated on a non-WW.....they keep it on the low..........Hence, they call it a "fetish".
You silly azz BM are trying to normalize your "fetish" for WW !!!
No wonder why WM call you all SUBHUMAN !!!!!!
Everyone is talking about Tiger Woods, but somehow slavery slipped into the picture. Somehow the idea that race doesn't matter slipped into the picture too. The fact of the matter is THIS. Actions and behavior will trump your silly concept of someone's race EVERY time. Nobody cares for the most part. None of this would have come to light had the man kept his Johnson in his pants all those times in the first place. Multiple sex partners while married with children?!! Common sense should reveal to you how wrong that is. I don't care how black or whatever the man is supposed to be. His ACTIONS are what changed the game.

Slavery was two centuries ago and none of us lived under it. I understand its legacy and the racism that followed, but I don't live in some fear that there will be any kind of repercussions for what you speak of. Men go after women. They always have and always will. Some people like to present the image of a black man differently in America at times, but at the end of the day, and in the eyes of the law and the Lord, he's still a MAN and she's still the WOMAN. Call it what you want, but making silly associations with slavery and racism don't always make the grade. Especially when the man is married and is known for sexing expensive call girls. If you were a man you'd understand this.

It might be unnatural for a man to become fixated on any woman, but biologically speaking any man can be attracted to any woman. That's natural and it's in everyone's genetic code to have the potential to be attracted to people outside of a particular phenotype group. Any book on Anthropology will tell you that. Do you read science? I don't know of too many black women willing to actually pick UP a book on anything scientific and read it. If they do and find something contrary to their beliefs they view it with suspicion.

Some white men call everyone subhuman. It's what they sometimes are known for doing and the ignorance has become quite a burden for them. Historically, they have pretty much said Mexicans, Blacks, Italians, women, gays, the Irish, Slavs, Muslims -- everyone not white, male, and Christian were subhuman. Including you. It's silly.

Tiger Woods is a celebrity. He does what celebrities do which regular people like you and I cannot always figure out.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#1490 Mar 4, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
ZZzzzzzzzzz..........
oh, my bad. Were you saying something ????
You hate it don't you, LOL? The idea that I reference Tiger's behavior before I consider his blackness -- it eats you up.

I mean you no disrespect, but I just think that's funny.
Carol

Orem, UT

#1491 Mar 4, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
By that logic, just about everyone over the age of 16 is somebody's discard/reject. Almost every adult has a few relationships under their belt. Are they somehow devalued and thus not deserving of a relationship with whomever they get on with? Stop the stupidity, please. SMH
I see, so while black women are being called undesirable whores who should keep their legs closed to retain their desirability...

a WW who opens her legs is excused and married, while carrying the baby of the man who dumped her, by a blk man....

Or a Kim k with sex tapes by a man or different men and a shady past is paraded around as an honorable woman by yet another blk man...

The only thing you continue to prove to the world is that the blk man is inferior in intellect....

can't build infrastructure on his own and too many are criminal and usually against the women of their culture....

I notice the rise of non blk men actively seeking blk women again....

so quality blk women will blend in under their new man's leadership....

while too many inferior on every level AA men, like yourself...

actively seek to destroy the voice, American blacks fought for and died to obtain....

as you worthless toms build up people who hate your guts....

AA numbers and voice and place at the bargaining table will decrease ...

as Hispanics become the new voice of minorities in America...

when that occurs, issues concerning the blk community will be on the back burner if on the table at all...

then as Latino men continue to whip bm's behinds, I'm sure WM will join in again....

I hope blk women remember the worthless puppet nature of too many of you worthless usually criminal toms....

and look the other way or hold the coats of those men.
Carol

Orem, UT

#1492 Mar 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I read Janet got married to a middle eastern man.
I, however, haven't read anything about a pre nup.
According to the article that I read online, he's worth over a billion dollars and she is worth around $150 million.
There was a pre nup, I post it on another thread....

If she stays with him for 5 years....

She gets 500,000,000.00 or 5 hundred million dollars.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#1493 Mar 4, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, so while black women are being called undesirable whores who should keep their legs closed to retain their desirability...
a WW who opens her legs is excused and married, while carrying the baby of the man who dumped her, by a blk man....
Or a Kim k with sex tapes by a man or different men and a shady past is paraded around as an honorable woman by yet another blk man...
The only thing you continue to prove to the world is that the blk man is inferior in intellect....
can't build infrastructure on his own and too many are criminal and usually against the women of their culture....
I notice the rise of non blk men actively seeking blk women again....
so quality blk women will blend in under their new man's leadership....
while too many inferior on every level AA men, like yourself...
actively seek to destroy the voice, American blacks fought for and died to obtain....
as you worthless toms build up people who hate your guts....
AA numbers and voice and place at the bargaining table will decrease ...
as Hispanics become the new voice of minorities in America...
when that occurs, issues concerning the blk community will be on the back burner if on the table at all...
then as Latino men continue to whip bm's behinds, I'm sure WM will join in again....
I hope blk women remember the worthless puppet nature of too many of you worthless usually criminal toms....
and look the other way or hold the coats of those men.
Oh dear.

This one has gone completely nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Men are Pathetic (Jun '13) 5 min John Doe 33 108
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Aquarius-WY 1,564,967
white and latino men are better in bed than bla... (Jan '11) 42 min InShocj 133
Blacks and scientific fact! 1 hr FireyFellow44 23
Why do black people destroy everything they com... (Sep '14) 1 hr Hiiq32 147
Too many white reporters? (Aug '06) 2 hr Monkey Mutilator 3
2019 will mark 400 years of the "Negroe" in Ame... (Dec '10) 2 hr Mick 72
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 4 hr Y do whites wrink... 124
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 hr Praise The Most High 77
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 7 hr KIP 818
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 9 hr Jax 41
More from around the web