Tiger Woods Is At It Again! New Blonde
holycrap

Powell, OH

#552 Feb 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>not sure what you mean...please elaborate.
seems to me focusing on race is a lose situation with blacks. especially considering blacks have proven they simply can't unify based on race alone. instead, it seems focusing on shared ideals, regardless of race, would be a much better choice.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#553 Feb 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>safety and security are the top priorities for any state. in america, some black communities are unsafe because the white-run police deartments don't care about them. so, if bw are concerned for their safety, they should blame white people. in the situation i'm talking about, criminals would be arrested and the police would respond to emergencies, so just by doing that, it would make bw a lot safer. but i understand that feeling safe is really a psychological thing, so if some bw wanted to stay in the white state because they feel nobody can make them safe like a wm can, nobody is gonna stop them...i would happily send bw with that mentality out of the country.
You do realize most violent crimes and even smaller crimes in the black community are not committed by white males, correct? Why should white run police care about black communities to the point where they care more than the actual black people? Change comes from within.

Also, how do you explain the fact that black women are safer in white ran countries already than they are in black ran counties?
Carol

Orem, UT

#554 Feb 17, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Like Kevin Federline did Brittany Spears???? Or maybe how Ashton Kutcher used Demi Moore until he was were he wanted to be??? Or maybe John Edwards is a better example, Bill Clinton, THE TERMINATOR, who??? And I don't think there is a black man cold enough to have a mistress openly while still having a wife like the billionaire who is with Naomi Campbell. What I love about white women and other non black women, most of those women know MEN in general are dogs and mistreat women. Black women lack this intelligence, and they believe it's only black men that do these things. How many black men could have owned female slaves and sexing them while his wife sat back and did nothing??? Come on now, let's be real. You need to get your hatred for black men under wraps. I'm sure Jennifer Lopez is not gonna deem all men of her ethnicity as low down and dirty because of what she went through.
JLo used blk men as a platform to showcase her talents then felt that they were beneath her....

She dumped PDiddy and chased that white boy, Ben A fleck like she'd lost her mind.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#555 Feb 17, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> I read his post regarding Halle Berry's role in Monster's Ball, and nothing he said was perverted. That's how you twisted it and want it to seem. You took a very innocent comment and ran with it and made it into something completely opposite of what he was saying.
And yes, something is indeed wrong with you. But crazy people don't think they're crazy, they think everyone is. I know you've been called crazy several times on this forum, and I'm more than willing to bet my bottom dollar that you've been looked upon as such in the real world.
Flawless!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#556 Feb 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...VS, you don't know "dreams" do you? she been coming on here for years posting this crazy sh8t. she's the one that was married to an arab who would abuse her black son and she encouraged it. she would also say that all the black leaders in history were failures and physically unattractive. and she was even talking about how bw should go ir to rekindle the love affair black slave women had with their slave masters... but every bm with a ww is a sellout and a snake, lol.
OH SH!T, that's "dreams"?!?!?! Yeah I remember "dreams"...the IR chick with the slave fetish who married
B!n [email protected]..LOLOLOL!!!

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557 Feb 17, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
JLo used blk men as a platform to showcase her talents then felt that they were beneath her....
She dumped PDiddy and chased that white boy, Ben A fleck like she'd lost her mind.
What the hell does any of that have to do with my post??? Capree is claiming that it's black men that use and abuse black women. And she claims that no other race of men mistreat their same race of women like black men, and I listed several big name white boys who have done worse to their white women. But you black trashy a$$ women don't wanna hear nothing bad about white men, so when you read an honest post that shines an honest light on them, you deflect and cherry pick pieces of the post that is the most irrelevant part.

J.Lo got her start on In Living Colors, a black show. So how the hell could she use Diddy when she was already dealing with blacks and using us as a whole to rise to the top??? All you prove to me is that unlike bw, J.Lo and other women are loyal. When they make it to the top, they seek out men in their culture, like the dude that cheated on her. But she's not stupid enough to make bold statements against her ethnic men and praise another like stupid black women have done.
Tuff Terry

Casar, NC

#558 Feb 17, 2013
At least he is not cold black, damn!!! They pick him for his money like all negro athletes.
Carol

Orem, UT

#559 Feb 17, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell does any of that have to do with my post??? Capree is claiming that it's black men that use and abuse black women. And she claims that no other race of men mistreat their same race of women like black men, and I listed several big name white boys who have done worse to their white women. But you black trashy a$$ women don't wanna hear nothing bad about white men, so when you read an honest post that shines an honest light on them, you deflect and cherry pick pieces of the post that is the most irrelevant part.
J.Lo got her start on In Living Colors, a black show. So how the hell could she use Diddy when she was already dealing with blacks and using us as a whole to rise to the top??? All you prove to me is that unlike bw, J.Lo and other women are loyal. When they make it to the top, they seek out men in their culture, like the dude that cheated on her. But she's not stupid enough to make bold statements against her ethnic men and praise another like stupid black women have done.
Overall all white men provide for white women and children ...

The safest communities

The highest status

Best protection after a divorce even hurting other WM...

Best infrastructure, best countries...

Best day to day living environments with all the basics of living in this century...

Electricity, food, shelter, clothing, protection, transportation.

While blk men get wealth and add to the wealth of white men...

While destroying, ignoring, insulting their own communities.

Bwahaha at JLo being loyal , she dumped successful blk men who she only saw as a step up...to chase white boys ...

She's not white, ya idiot.

She had to save face and divorce Mark Anthony because the world saw how he was smitten with Jada, a blk woman.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#560 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Overall all white men provide for white women and children ...
The safest communities
The highest status
Best protection after a divorce even hurting other WM...
Best infrastructure, best countries...
Best day to day living environments with all the basics of living in this century...
Electricity, food, shelter, clothing, protection, transportation.
While blk men get wealth and add to the wealth of white men...
While destroying, ignoring, insulting their own communities.
Bwahaha at JLo being loyal , she dumped successful blk men who she only saw as a step up...to chase white boys ...
She's not white, ya idiot.
She had to save face and divorce Mark Anthony because the world saw how he was smitten with Jada, a blk woman.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
SMH Only a few white men can be applauded for building infrastructures and safe neighborhoods. Ever white man is not responsible for any of this. But some may say that the white man has some sort of motivation to do this, because despite all his treachery, lying, deceiving, killing of his own women, denying his own women rights, subjecting her to second class citizenship, placing other women over his own when he was sexing black women while his wife laid lonely in their home with the kids, AFTER ALL OF THIS, SHE REMAINED LOYAL TO HIM. That right there will motivate a man to wanna build safe neighborhoods for his women, protect her, uplift her and tell the world how great she is. When black men like Boyz 2 Men, Jodeci, R Kelly, Percy Sledge, Lenny Williams, Marvin Gaye, The Temptations, The Ojays, The Commodores, Jaheim, Joe, Keith Sweat and all these black men were trying to tell black women how special they were, black women said 'fck ya'll, we're gonna focus on these rappers'. White men had the GIRLS GONE WILD empire in full swing, and no white women protested him, black men were showing off black women' sex appeal in videos and we got protested by black women. White men have late night movies exploiting white women in every manner and white women never shitted on him, but a 17yr old rapper uses the b word and suddenly black women want to attack all black men. Notice a pattern??? WHITE WOMEN STAND BEHIND WHITE MEN NO MATTER HOW HE MISTREATS HER, ABUSE HER, DEGRADES HER, AND EVEN SEX OTHER WOMEN IN FRONT OF HER. Black women do the complete opposite, and listens to white men over black men and tell bm how great wm are and then you have to audacity to question our behavior. Most Hispanics are poor living in dangerous neighborhoods too, but their women still respect them. You women simply won't ever get it.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#561 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
None whatsoever.
Exactly! Most black women want good men who work, provide, cherish them and are family oriented just the same as other women do. Why would we want to continue the on the same old destructive,miserable relationship path with black men that they seen their mothers and even grandmother go through? That's ridiculous!

Take traditional Asian women, everyone talk about how sweet and demure they are but it's usually bought at a price. Obidient, foot rubbing Asian women also expect husbands to provide for them and sometimes even their families to and most decent white women are raised from birth to expect the best in men.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#562 Feb 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Most black women want good men who work, provide, cherish them and are family oriented just the same as other women do. Why would we want to continue the on the same old destructive,miserable relationship path with black men that they seen their mothers and even grandmother go through? That's ridiculous!
Take traditional Asian women, everyone talk about how sweet and demure they are but it's usually bought at a price. Obidient, foot rubbing Asian women also expect husbands to provide for them and sometimes even their families to and most decent white women are raised from birth to expect the best in men.
I'm sure there are exceptions about Black men being like this. However, I do understand that there are a large number of Black men who adhere to this negative stereotype. The main reasons, I don't know. Is it an upbringing thing? I would like to know your perspective on this.
Carol

Orem, UT

#563 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> SMH Only a few white men can be applauded for building infrastructures and safe neighborhoods. Ever white man is not responsible for any of this. But some may say that the white man has some sort of motivation to do this, because despite all his treachery, lying, deceiving, killing of his own women, denying his own women rights, subjecting her to second class citizenship, placing other women over his own when he was sexing black women while his wife laid lonely in their home with the kids, AFTER ALL OF THIS, SHE REMAINED LOYAL TO HIM. That right there will motivate a man to wanna build safe neighborhoods for his women, protect her, uplift her and tell the world how great she is. When black men like Boyz 2 Men, Jodeci, R Kelly, Percy Sledge, Lenny Williams, Marvin Gaye, The Temptations, The Ojays, The Commodores, Jaheim, Joe, Keith Sweat and all these black men were trying to tell black women how special they were, black women said 'fck ya'll, we're gonna focus on these rappers'. White men had the GIRLS GONE WILD empire in full swing, and no white women protested him, black men were showing off black women' sex appeal in videos and we got protested by black women. White men have late night movies exploiting white women in every manner and white women never shitted on him, but a 17yr old rapper uses the b word and suddenly black women want to attack all black men. Notice a pattern??? WHITE WOMEN STAND BEHIND WHITE MEN NO MATTER HOW HE MISTREATS HER, ABUSE HER, DEGRADES HER, AND EVEN SEX OTHER WOMEN IN FRONT OF HER. Black women do the complete opposite, and listens to white men over black men and tell bm how great wm are and then you have to audacity to question our behavior. Most Hispanics are poor living in dangerous neighborhoods too, but their women still respect them. You women simply won't ever get it.
Yeah, WW had it so bad, they had/have men who act like men....

Provided the shelter, food, protection...

and all they wanted were women who took care of their needs at the home they provided for them...be home when the kids came home from school...

As far as your disingenuous comment about WM raping slaves while their wives were at home.....

are you joking ...most men thru out history have had mistresses, and many gave the mistress more than they gave the wife....

While WM were having sex with slaves he gave his WW , status as his wife, she received the reward of his hard labor when he died...

Yet they end up with too many oversexed feminazis who are never satisfied.....wanted to sex like men, be men so they took to the streets ...

to be equal to men and now they're divorced at higher rates, many are struggling...

and their kids come home to latch key.

Blk men stop making love songs when WW introduced them to sex without strings, sucking and swallowing....

and they told blk women if they didn't do it Becky would...

You along with all your other criminal toms, know full well that whites were more open sexually than blks.....

That there were things blks didn't do before BM integrating with with WW....

that most blk women had religious teaching that kept them from becoming as anything goes slutty as WW.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#564 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Like Kevin Federline did Brittany Spears???? Or maybe how Ashton Kutcher used Demi Moore until he was were he wanted to be??? Or maybe John Edwards is a better example, Bill Clinton, THE TERMINATOR, who??? And I don't think there is a black man cold enough to have a mistress openly while still having a wife like the billionaire who is with Naomi Campbell. What I love about white women and other non black women, most of those women know MEN in general are dogs and mistreat women. Black women lack this intelligence, and they believe it's only black men that do these things. How many black men could have owned female slaves and sexing them while his wife sat back and did nothing??? Come on now, let's be real. You need to get your hatred for black men under wraps. I'm sure Jennifer Lopez is not gonna deem all men of her ethnicity as low down and dirty because of what she went through.
When I speak, I speak in generalities and majorities and not for each and every man on earth. Federline was just some white trash that Britney was stupid enough to hookup with. She liked his black bad boy image but was white at the same time. Demi Moore's old acient azz should have known better than to grab up some young guy and expect him to assume the place of an older, live a quiet life and raise her kids by Bruce. Still their marriage did last happily for several years. Naomi's billionare boyfriend is not only estranged from his wife but seperated also so both are free to date others.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#565 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Mary had nothing to do with any of this. For all we know, she probably told him to leave his woman, just like so many women have done many times before. A man can do no more to a woman than what she allows him to. And Mary J knew who he was because she was there wrecking his previous relationship in the first place. But once again, you bitter a$$ hateful women omit what role the woman in question had to do with any of this. Nope, it's just the evil black man who took advantage of Mary J who has this old black woman mentality of having a black family. GTFOH Mary is attracted to black men, and when she found one she wanted, she was willing to use her money, fame, and as most women her feminine manipulation to get exactly what she felt had to be hers. But she wouldn't have done this to a white woman, or maybe she has tried and wasn't successful.
Didn't you just read where I was saying Mary should have known better and she shouldn't have been a fool?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#566 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize most violent crimes and even smaller crimes in the black community are not committed by white males, correct? Why should white run police care about black communities to the point where they care more than the actual black people? Change comes from within.
Also, how do you explain the fact that black women are safer in white ran countries already than they are in black ran counties?
lol@ "change comes from within"...sounds like a copout. the fact is, when blacks tried to police our own communities (see the black panthers), the white community declared war with us. They killed off the black panthers. branded the panthers a racist organization, etc in order to destroy their reputation. this is because white policemen benefitted and continue to benefit from crime in the black community. they allowed criminals to operate in the black community and they took payoffs from those criminals. in some cases, the US government and the police were involved in promoting the drug trade in the black community so they could raise money to finance wars in other countries. if the police is ignoring crime in the black community and also, protecting the criminals, OF COURSE there's gonna be more crime in those areas. in a black state, the police would be protecting the black community and putting criminals behind bars.

secondly, I'm willing to bet that there's a higher rate of crime against women in kosovo and kazakhstan than in the country of barbados...so i think you're wrong about bw being safer in white countries than in black countries.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#567 Feb 18, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>OH SH!T, that's "dreams"?!?!?! Yeah I remember "dreams"...the IR chick with the slave fetish who married
B!n [email protected]..LOLOLOL!!!
lol...yup, that's her.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#568 Feb 18, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there are exceptions about Black men being like this. However, I do understand that there are a large number of Black men who adhere to this negative stereotype. The main reasons, I don't know. Is it an upbringing thing? I would like to know your perspective on this.
It's a cultural thing that dates back to slavery. Black women saw black men hanged, beat down and go through every kind of humiliation so it was natural black women instead of looking up to black men as men begin to see them as boys these black women needed to protect and provide for. This continued on after slavery when black men couldn't work to take care of their families but black women could so black women took on the role as the head of the household. Black men hated this resented what they saw as black women's power over them but still wanted live off of black women but sabotage what they see as these black women's dominance also.

Today this mentality of being entitled, hustling and living off especially black women while resenting and trying to tear down black women at the same time has become ingrained in many black men and black men has past this mentality on from one generation to the next of black men. Many black women also passed down their beliefs that they must stick by black men, remain loyal, protect and in many cases provide for them. That thinking left many black women open to manipulation, abuse, using and ridicule of black men over the years. Many black men feel some vindication in dogging out, humiliating and hating black women for their (BM) not feeling like the man which wasn't even black women's fault.

Black men then see white women behaving ultra-feminine and in many cases making the man feel like the man without understanding that in the white cultral, white men provided for their women and in general put them on pedestals. Black women didn't have this nor did they have the type of men like white women have who make them feel like the soft feminine women black women are also.

In closing I am so glad that black women are realizing this about black men and that it's not black women fault and that more black women are dating other races of men.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#569 Feb 18, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>no...for some it would be a sacrfice, but sorry...no ir.
MACEO

Becuase you invested 35 years and don't have anything today! lMAO

Nothing wrong with IR its just that you didn't do for Black folks or your family!

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#570 Feb 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a cultural thing that dates back to slavery. Black women saw black men hanged, beat down and go through every kind of humiliation so it was natural black women instead of looking up to black men as men begin to see them as boys these black women needed to protect and provide for. This continued on after slavery when black men couldn't work to take care of their families but black women could so black women took on the role as the head of the household. Black men hated this resented what they saw as black women's power over them but still wanted live off of black women but sabotage what they see as these black women's dominance also.
Today this mentality of being entitled, hustling and living off especially black women while resenting and trying to tear down black women at the same time has become ingrained in many black men and black men has past this mentality on from one generation to the next of black men. Many black women also passed down their beliefs that they must stick by black men, remain loyal, protect and in many cases provide for them. That thinking left many black women open to manipulation, abuse, using and ridicule of black men over the years. Many black men feel some vindication in dogging out, humiliating and hating black women for their (BM) not feeling like the man which wasn't even black women's fault.
Black men then see white women behaving ultra-feminine and in many cases making the man feel like the man without understanding that in the white cultral, white men provided for their women and in general put them on pedestals. Black women didn't have this nor did they have the type of men like white women have who make them feel like the soft feminine women black women are also.
In closing I am so glad that black women are realizing this about black men and that it's not black women fault and that more black women are dating other races of men.
Not a good systematic way of things. There must be a way to get rid of this cycle of things for future generations. Hopefully education can help mellow these things down and help the younger generations rise above this.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#571 Feb 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="holycrap-MACEO]
<quoted text> Well just like you can't get over beautiful women, women can't simply get over there need to feel protected. Some things just aren't going to change no matter how much we complain about them.

I assure you however that while the so called thugs do get beautiful women, there are also plenty who do not. There are also plenty of beautiful women who do not want the so called "thugs" (and lots of these guys labeled as thugs, aren't).[/QUOTE]

MACEO

That's why a person should never settle for some Poor Lowly Black man with nothing to offer. Black men show you time and time again how much they disrespect you and themselves!

No sense in settling for a Thuggish or Ghetto Black men especially if your educated. The more attractive you are as a woman the more choices you have.

Don't settle for a Broke Black men which is why so many Black women are moving on from Black males.They know they'll end up with nothing or a high chance that the Black male will mess her life up like you did your white wife! lmao

[QUOTE who="holycrap-MACEO]
Stop making excuses for peoples choices. Those men got with who they wanted. Many of them act like fake thugs with these women. Like Woods was caught doing. Making asses of themselves all the time.
<quoted text> It's a necessity to get with ww. That's who they wanted in the first place.
Since when has a relationship been about one person? Relationships are made of two people.
[/QUOTE]MACEO

Exactly, which is why I moved on from Black males; many of you have warped mentalalies like yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,581,276
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 min Cigar Face 26 152
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 3 min Bebe 35,950
White women so jealous of us asian women (Aug '16) 8 min Jax 17
White nationalists "Unite the Right" Campus Rally 17 min Fucisil 102
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 23 min Harrisson 33
Poll Which race of women have the best bodies? (Oct '07) 28 min Fresh 1,187
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr MaceotheCoon 50
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 3 hr Ugly monkeys 52
More from around the web