Tiger Woods Is At It Again! New Blonde

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2599 May 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's still current and if you don't believe please do going into a tiger's cage at the zoo and see who will win.
<quoted text>
Where did I say a chimp even though it could probably go wild and beat the hell out any man if not kill him. I am talking about a gorillas. Man are the weakest primates but there are others with only 1/10 the intelligence of man, that can rip apart a man in a NY second. The only thing that stands between that happening is the intelligence of man.
<quoted text>
Animals are less intelligence but it works out for them because they use their natural senses. Do you honest think that if it was possible for surgeons to sew on thumbs and connecting them to the animal's nervous system so they could move them that apes and bears would start building homes or making cars? What's going on here and why am I arguing with an idiot? I am sitting here trying to convince a man that he has more intelligence than a chicken hopping around catching worms or a dog licking up somebody's vomit off the side walk. This is beneath me and huge waste of my time. So I am through talking with you.
yeah, yeah...dogs and chickens and whatever. the thing is most WOMEN on this thread don't agree with you except for the bm bashing part. None of them are gonna choose some weak-lookin man over a muscular stud. how could you allow yourself to be so willfully ignorant? don't you see that it's demeaning to you as human being just like when you play the victim? you a grown a88 woman. you should be able to look at the world with both eyes open. the fact is you are wrong. humans are not more intelligent than other animals...we just have a different kind of intelligence. some animals are MORE intelligent than humans in their own way. humans are part of the animal kingdom, no better than pigs and tigers and chimps. SO, as animals what DEFINES us is our relationship to the physical world. As I have already demonstrated, the brain controls our physical development and abilities. therefore the people who are the most developed mentally are the most developed physically . it's not question of "brain vs brawn"....it's a question of more brains vs less brains. The more brains people have, the more they value brawn.

you are a simple-minded, easily brainwashed parrot, because you have been taught not to value brawn, even though brawn is an indication of mental development... and you have been taught to think "brawn is bad" by white men because they lack brawn.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2600 May 23, 2013
Desmond Sandiford--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, yeah...dogs and chickens and whatever. the thing is most WOMEN on this thread don't agree with you except for the bm bashing part. None of them are gonna choose some weak-lookin man over a muscular stud. how could you allow yourself to be so willfully ignorant? don't you see that it's demeaning to you as human being just like when you play the victim? you a grown a88 woman.
MACEO

Capree is 30 years younger than you and her and her husband have "More Assets or Weath than you do". You really can't offer her any advice since you ruined your life chasing after Poor Trashy White women and lost everything as well as don' t have a woman for show for your running to adultery!

Shaking my head!

Not sure why you took to the forums hating on Black women when you could have helped your White wife with her business but you chose not too!

I'm glad that younger Black women can see Black men like you who are foolish! Mind you IR is not bad; you chased acted like a HO' rant to adultery and have nothing to show for your time! You didn't help anybody including your family so you look foolish for "HATING ON BLACK WOMEN FOR DECADES" then end up with nothing on the back end if your life!

Very sad!
Desmond Sandiford--MACEO wrote:
and abilities. therefore the people who are the most developed mentally are the most developed physically . it's not question of "brain vs brawn"....it's a question of more brains vs less brains. The more brains people have, the more they value brawn.
you are a simple-minded, easily brainwashed parrot, because you have been taught not to value brawn, even though brawn is an indication of mental development... and you have been taught to think "brawn is bad" by white men because they lack brawn.
What I think is REALLY SAD IS YOUR 60 YEARS OLD AND YOU CAN'T EVEN OFFER ANY ADVICE! Capree talks about Black men like you who are losers and haven't done anything for the race!

YOu really look and sound foolish! An Arrogant Scoffer like yourself Rather argue then say "I'm the man your taking about Capree", I did MOST of those things and ended up with nothing!

You look foolish at 60 years old! YOur asking for advice from 30 years old Black women when they should be coming to you for advice but can't because your life is messed up!

Your beneath the Balck women you talk to and you look foolish they look at your life and talk about how you did nothing! All you did was chase White women and hate on Black women on forums for long hours in the evenings! LMAO

Foolish Maceo!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#2601 May 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say don't be coy, but you probably don't even remember what you said, guppy-brain. Just reread your own post and then try to say you didn't imply he is self-hating.
I am not the only one who reached this conclusion. Just as anyone with common sense, and an above-8th grade reading level would do.
F you dumb ass! I don't need to re-read anything, I wrote it and I DO BELIEVE THAT TIGER IS A SELF HATER!!! FOOL! I didn't say ALL blkacks that date out are self haters. GTFOH with your arrogant stupid ass.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2602 May 26, 2013
sounds like this b**ch is jealous of woods giving the pencil to white hoez.......

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2603 May 26, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
F you dumb ass! I don't need to re-read anything, I wrote it and I DO BELIEVE THAT TIGER IS A SELF HATER!!! FOOL! I didn't say ALL blkacks that date out are self haters. GTFOH with your arrogant stupid ass.
LMAO!!!
IT IS I

United States

#2604 May 28, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>The funny thing about this, is nordgren has NOTHING goin for her except that she is tiger woods ex-wife. she aint good looking and young anymore. she don't look like model now. but just the fact that she was once married to this black superstar means white billionaires are gonna want to date her. what that tells you is tiger woods is the idol of the billion white men on earth. so much so, that they would pick up his long-forgotten leftovers.
Tiger woods went through a tough time a few years ago with the divorce and the scandal surrounding his personal life. but you know what? he STILL would prefer to be with a ww than with a bw...He would rather risk it ALL again with a ww than date a bw. you should really ask yourself why.
The answer is easy. Stop trying to flip it and make it seem like something is wrong with BW when Tiger just wants to be white.

It's that simple..........Tiger wants to be white and views WW as a vehicle to achieve this.

May I help you with anything else ??
IT IS I

United States

#2605 May 28, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
sounds like this b**ch is jealous of woods giving the pencil to white hoez.......
Get off of BW's tits, O.K.??

Level 7

Location hidden

#2606 May 29, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off of BW's tits, O.K.??
He's right, for once :)
Soul Hunter

United States

#2607 May 29, 2013
"KIP"
I think the real issue here is money and how it changes everything.
I recall watching a documentary about how women get attracted to men. They were given an image of an attractive man. He was young, muscular, and white with long hair. They ladies ogled over him and talked about how handsome he was. When it was disclosed that he was unemployed and broke his 10 went to a 2. One girl even went as far to say that he wasn't really good looking to begin with.
Black women could care less about Tiger Woods. In real life they'd look right past him and call him nerdy. Oh, but now that he carries a hefty bank note it's different. All black men with money now have to bear the brunt of Tiger's indiscretions with white women. Yet, the very black women who are passing the blame are the same ones complaining about being seen as gold diggers.
It's just funny how women think.

Your right it's about the money and nothing else. I was just thinking, it must really irk the shit out of some of these bm haters that they can't do anything to him (snicker). Tiger Woods is one of many successful bm who are happily enjoying their lives and doing so without the company of american bw a trend I see growing ever wider.
IT IS I

United States

#2608 Jun 1, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's right, for once :)
Get off of my tits, please. Thanks.

And no, he's not right. BW like to call out Tiger Woods because BM (excuse me, men who appear to look black !!) try to act like color doesn't matter.......... but we all know that when it comes to dating and marriage..........color is all they see !!!!

Why don't you kneegrows just come clean and tell the world what we already know..........you will date, marry, procreate and share your reasources with anyone who does not look like you.

Set yourself free.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2609 Jun 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off of my tits, please. Thanks.
And no, he's not right. BW like to call out Tiger Woods because BM (excuse me, men who appear to look black !!) try to act like color doesn't matter.......... but we all know that when it comes to dating and marriage..........color is all they see !!!!
Why don't you kneegrows just come clean and tell the world what we already know..........you will date, marry, procreate and share your reasources with anyone who does not look like you.
Set yourself free.
There is no need for you to be jealous of white women, IT IS I. Just work on yourself. Get a a gym membership and get yourself into sexier shape, read more to enhance your knowledge and be a more interesting conversationalist, be more lady like and curse less so as to not drive off good men. Your prince charming will arrive.
IT IS I

United States

#2610 Jun 1, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for you to be jealous of white women, IT IS I. Just work on yourself. Get a a gym membership and get yourself into sexier shape, read more to enhance your knowledge and be a more interesting conversationalist, be more lady like and curse less so as to not drive off good men. Your prince charming will arrive.
I am not jealous of WW, in fact, it's quite the contrary. However; you need to stop being jealous of BW and as far as me working on myself..........it was once said that the biggest room in the house is the room for improvement !!!!!

We are ALL a work in progress and that includes you..........and all of you BM/WW haters too !!!!

I'm in great shape, you shouldn't be so presumptuous.

:)

Have a nice day.
IT IS I

United States

#2611 Jun 1, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, he is pathetic !!!!

And he is notorious for trying to flip shyt and making it look as though you said something that you did not say.

He likes to twist things up, that is why you have to "handle" his nutty azz !!!!
IT IS I

United States

#2612 Jun 1, 2013
Sorry for the double post. Topix froze up for a minute.
IT IS I

United States

#2613 Jun 1, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>get yourself into
sexier shape, read more to enhance your knowledge and be a more interesting conversationalist, be more lady like and curse less so as to not drive off good men.
Are you implying that MOST WW are in shape, intelligent and ladylike ???

I would expect that from a kneegrow who "coons" for racist WW.

LOL......

Level 7

Location hidden

#2614 Jun 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that MOST WW are in shape, intelligent and ladylike ???
I would expect that from a kneegrow who "coons" for racist WW.
LOL......
No...You made an ASSumption. Stop being so jealous of WW. They aren't as special as you are making them out. ;)
IT IS I

United States

#2615 Jun 1, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...You made an ASSumption. Stop being so jealous of WW. They aren't as special as you are making them out. ;)
They (WW) have never been special to me, especially not special enough for me to "coon" for !!!

Have a nice day.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2616 Jun 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
They (WW) have never been special to me, especially not special enough for me to "coon" for !!!
Have a nice day.
Why do you co-opt the same racist terminology that racist white people use?(The word: coon)

Seems very strange, and self-loathing.
IT IS I

United States

#2617 Jun 1, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you co-opt the same racist terminology that racist white people use?(The word: coon)
Seems very strange, and self-loathing.
Hey, if the shoe fits..........

"The Urban Dictionary-

Cooning:

Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing.

Modern day coons are blacks who play stereotypical roles and black entertainers that promote ignorance.

Cooning is someone is acting like a 'coon'.
(a is singing and dancing in public with white people watching)"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Stop "cooning" for racist WW, and you will not be called a "coon".

Level 7

Location hidden

#2618 Jun 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if the shoe fits..........
"The Urban Dictionary-
Cooning:
Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing.
Modern day coons are blacks who play stereotypical roles and black entertainers that promote ignorance.
Cooning is someone is acting like a 'coon'.
(a is singing and dancing in public with white people watching)"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Stop "cooning" for racist WW, and you will not be called a "coon".
Sure, but why do YOU, a BW, choose to use words of the white racist against yourself? Do you hate yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why are blacks so much stronger, physically bet... (May '12) 3 min u Make Me Laugh 605
(Correction ) 7 min u Make Me Laugh 2
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 14 min Redefined 49
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr suppiluliuma 134,412
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 1 hr dreamhunk 462
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 44,935
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr Joe 1,526
New Racist Chinese Ad 7 hr Redefined 49
More from around the web