Tiger Woods Is At It Again! New Blonde
coco

Mansfield, TX

#2526 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! People admires smarts and the ability make and create. Without intelligences there is no real power just a big dummy charging into a wall. White men especially admire intelligence which breeds power over others. Take Bill Gates who is about as unattractive of a white man that you will find, what white man wouldn't like to wake up him or what woman wouldn't kill to be his wife? If the man is big, physically strong and handsome women may be attracted to him at first but women do not respect idiots who can used and outsmarted, for very long.
<quoted text>
Typical dumb black male thinking that got D. Strawberry, OJ Simpson and Dennis Rodmans who was riding high at one point but who wasn't intelligent enough to keep themselves on top and are now penniless, powerless, broke, pathetic bums. Yet less physical but more intelligent men like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and Donald Trump are all still very power rich men.
<quoted text>
It probably has nothing to do with Tiger, he probably finds her a nice woman who he wants to spend time with or an easy fk who is desperate for a wm.
<quoted text>
Kid stuff,lol.
this is a good post capree...its sad you even have to explain this to this coon. smh
if physical power was the 'end all be all' bm wouldn't have got thier azz kicked in slavery, and would not have the wm's foot on thier neck at all times.
bm are desperate, they have to cling to something which is ussually thier 'dyk' or thier supposed 'physical strength', which hasn't gotten them anywhere. wm are smart on keeping thier azzes on the bottom. climbing for scraps as ussual.
coco

Mansfield, TX

#2527 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Now take your time and think about this. Why do you think that this society is racist and oppressive toward black men instead of white men? Because white men came over fought and won this country. They build the states and made the laws and they did that by using their brains and by using the less intelligent or enslaved to do they labor like beasts of burden. Now some black men have great talent but that's only a few thousand of black men out millions of black men who make or who have the real talent to make it. Even the black men who do make it in sports and entertainment have contracts with these managers, agents etc. where they pay them out of the nose. Many times those black men are not the boss and are being handled (them and their money )by white men. Especially black men in the NBA and NFL who are not very well educated often whine up being ripped off, ill adviced and broke.
<quoted text>
Sorry but black men don't excel in all sports only basketball and football. No need to claim golf because no other black men has done what Tiger Wood's have and he is biracial and not black. Hockey, baseball and tennis are not black male dominated sports. Beside the one and only late Arthur Ash, black men haven't even dented the surface of tennis. However the black William sisters have!
<quoted text>
First off, no dude of any race who would suck off another dudes dyck is anywhere near straight, LMAO! I don't know why you would even bring homosexuals into unless you are gay and want to suck black or white dycks.
<quoted text>
What are you talking about??? The white media crucified Michael Jackson and ridiculed his every personal move. Whites took him to court many times accusing him of raping their children and took millions of dollars of his money. John Coltrane, has been dead 40 years and I doubt any would worship him. Whites did love Ali clowning and rope A dope antics in the ring but I wonder if he was ever taken serious by the public. Jordan has been smart and has conducted himself with a quiet dignity but as soon as he fk up probably because of a white women, you will see how much white men consider him a god.
<quoted text>
You can toss sports, race and looks out of the window! If men are rich even from making paper cups then he is going to get all of the women he wants. It's that simple. While you can't say I didn't try to wise your dumb as up. Even worse you aren't even an athlete, just some bm trying to ride on Jordan's coattails,lol.
lmao......this coon worships vagina over paper?? rofl

real men know, when you have paper, women come a dime a dozen.

this fool jumping up and down, cuz he 'fuking' smh....another shameless bm. this is exactly how wm stay on cruise control with bm. throw him some white puss.....and he will be happy and stay in his place, never even with the thought of threating white supremacy.

example, 1 million and one, on why bw generally do not respect bm, and never will.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2528 May 20, 2013
coco wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a good post capree...its sad you even have to explain this to this coon. smh
if physical power was the 'end all be all' bm wouldn't have got thier azz kicked in slavery, and would not have the wm's foot on thier neck at all times.
bm are desperate, they have to cling to something which is ussually thier 'dyk' or thier supposed 'physical strength', which hasn't gotten them anywhere. wm are smart on keeping thier azzes on the bottom. climbing for scraps as ussual.
Thanks coco and I am glad you brought up slavery because is the prefect example of how just brut strength without brains just leaves them wide open to manipulated and oppressed by smaller men with intelligence. Black men brag about being stronger than most white men yet it was white men who went to black men's own country and chained not only the black women and children but these super black men also and forced them on to slave ships. The smaller less strong white man beat, burned up or hanged black men any time they felt like, all those black hercules could was beg for mercy. With mentality black men will continue to stay at the bottom, never respected or independent.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2529 May 20, 2013
Corrections:

Thanks coco and I am glad you brought up slavery because is the prefect example of how just brut strength without brains leaves BM wide open to be manipulated and oppressed by smaller men with intelligence. Black men brag about being stronger than most white men yet it was white men who went to black men's own country and chained not only the black women and children but these super black men also and forced them on to slave ships. The smaller less strong white man beat, burned up or hanged black men any time they felt like it, all those black hercules could do was beg for mercy. With this kind of mentality black men will continue to stay at the bottom, never respected or independent.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#2530 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks coco and I am glad you brought up slavery because is the prefect example of how just brut strength without brains just leaves them wide open to manipulated and oppressed by smaller men with intelligence. Black men brag about being stronger than most white men yet it was white men who went to black men's own country and chained not only the black women and children but these super black men also and forced them on to slave ships. The smaller less strong white man beat, burned up or hanged black men any time they felt like, all those black hercules could was beg for mercy. With mentality black men will continue to stay at the bottom, never respected or independent.
spoken like a true racist against black people..blk can do no right (particularly bm)and bw can do no right (if she in the bm corner)this is your way of separating the intelligent sweet Queens from your kind the bi-polar freaks traitors idiots and helping the black race purify itself ..because that's the only thing your parents could come up with in they're shame for you (; right dumb a#$

Level 8

Location hidden

#2531 May 20, 2013
coco wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao......this coon worships vagina over paper?? rofl
real men know, when you have paper, women come a dime a dozen.
Co-sign! That's why I said many black men's mentality is azz-bacwards LOL! Bm are too busy focusing on puzzi that they don't better themselves or their families. Black men are too busy letting their small heads lead them that they don't get educated, develope or achieve or have anything. White men set priorities and achieve because they know if they set themselve well up for life, that all other things will follow suit.

th
coco wrote:
<quoted text>

is fool jumping up and down, cuz he 'fuking' smh....another shameless bm. this is exactly how wm stay on cruise control with bm. throw him some white puss.....and he will be happy and stay in his place, never even with the thought of threating white supremacy.
example, 1 million and one, on why bw generally do not respect bm, and never will.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#2532 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign! That's why I said many black men's mentality is azz-bacwards LOL! Bm are too busy focusing on puzzi that they don't better themselves or their families. Black men are too busy letting their small heads lead them that they don't get educated, develope or achieve or have anything. White men set priorities and achieve because they know if they set themselve well up for life, that all other things will follow suit.
th<quoted text>
Get a life and don't worry about men that has absolutely no interest in a racist fckn traitor like yourself..who will back wht supremist killers who chases homo wht men as a deviate and whom claims to hate bm but is obsessed with being the new Klu klux klan ..get a life and an exorcisming while your at it..(=

Level 8

Location hidden

#2533 May 20, 2013
coco wrote:
<quoted text>
this fool jumping up and down, cuz he 'fuking' smh....another shameless bm. this is exactly how wm stay on cruise control with bm. throw him some white puss.....and he will be happy and stay in his place, never even with the thought of threating white supremacy.
Exactly, I can't stand black men will no sense, no self-pride or dignity that can be manipulated by their dycks. True white men know that they can control black men with ww's pussies and the thing that tickles white men the most is that these white men don't have to sacrifice their choice, attractive white women to those niccas and can get away with throwing them their unattractive, low class rejects and those black men will snap at it then gratfully obey their white master's commands.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2534 May 20, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life and don't worry about men that has absolutely no interest in a racist fckn traitor like yourself..who will back wht supremist killers who chases homo wht men as a deviate and whom claims to hate bm but is obsessed with being the new Klu klux klan ..get a life and an exorcisming while your at it..(=
Black men are fkuped!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2535 May 20, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol@elin being a poster girl...y'all bw just LOVE to play the victim, huh? If you don't know, that's a very unattractive quality.
The thing is, elin was cute 8 or 9 years ago when she was in her early 20's, a young, active, fresh-faced model. NOw she's over the hill with a couple of kids and in her 30's. If she wasn't tiger woods ex, even the average dude would barely notice her. But because she used to be married to tiger, she got some young billionaire givin her time and only too happy to get sloppy seconds. There's no other explanation for that other than the fact that white men idolize tiger and other black men. When that dude walks down the street with elin on his arm, he's thinking about tiger woods, not her. Basically that white billionaire is tiger's b8tch. That's the power of the black man.
MACEO

You Idolized White males; you chased after their Trashy women for 40 years and married one for 20 years. You were more than willing to lose everything as long as you did for your Whte Queens while you put down Black women calling them "She boons, Sher-rillas" and how nobody wants us!

Image that Poor Whiie woman took your little 135k home in Woodbridge, VA and left you with nothing at almost 60 years old!

The White man is powerful! He had you thinking you'll turn White and everything will be better; you don't have to work for anything and you didn't do anything!

You have a car and an apartment at 60 years old!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2536 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
Poor fool I almost feel sorry for you. You all sitting around thinking white men idolize you while they are laughing and looking down at you on the bottom. Even star athletes like Tiger, white men are praising their talent like they would that of a prime but dumb animal. It isn't until those black men fall from grace or lose their skill that they realize that they are only being used by white men to line their pockets with money but once it's over they drop you fools without a net. LOL!
Now that's true, while Black men are killing themselves playing sport and suffer the repussions while White men sit on the bench or the side lines or pacing back and forth getting paid even more money!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2538 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
Corrections:
Thanks coco and I am glad you brought up slavery because is the prefect example of how just brut strength without brains leaves BM wide open to be manipulated and oppressed by smaller men with intelligence. Black men brag about being stronger than most white men yet it was white men who went to black men's own country and chained not only the black women and children but these super black men also and forced them on to slave ships. The smaller less strong white man beat, burned up or hanged black men any time they felt like it, all those black hercules could do was beg for mercy. With this kind of mentality black men will continue to stay at the bottom, never respected or independent.
Capree

No matter what profile MACEO uses you still tell him the truth! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2539 May 20, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>spoken like a true racist against black people..blk can do no right (particularly bm)and bw can do no right (if she in the bm corner)this is your way of separating the intelligent sweet Queens from your kind the bi-polar freaks traitors idiots and helping the black race purify itself ..because that's the only thing your parents could come up with in they're shame for you (; right dumb a#$
MACEO

She told the truth your a LOSER! Most of it is making dumb decisions and many Black men not all do these things and end up with nothng like yourself!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2540 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
Exactly, I can't stand black men will no sense, no self-pride or dignity that can be manipulated by their dycks. True white men know that they can control black men with ww's pussies and the thing that tickles white men the most is that these white men don't have to sacrifice their choice, attractive white women to those niccas and can get away with throwing them their unattractive, low class rejects and those black men will snap at it then gratfully obey their white master's commands.
This is true, it has MACEO lifestyles and how he made himself look like a fool!
Coco-MACEO wrote:
coco aka MACEO wrote:

example, 2 million and one, on why bw generally do not respect bm, and never will.
True, which is why I don't have any respect for you; you look like a Grandiose Fool!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#2541 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Black men are fkuped!
Please seek Jesus and find a good therapist.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#2542 May 20, 2013
KIP wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, I'd say it appears that the ONLY reason black women here are dissing Tiger is because of his money. They could truly care less about the man or golf altogether. Let's get serious; how many black women are interested in or play golf? Tiger Woods has money and they see it going to white women.
His wife divorced him and rightfully so. She got a lot in alimony and rightfully so.
Well to answer your question I don't play golf and have never found Tiger Woods attractive. I have never met a BW that has named Tiger as attractive or one of the men that they fantasize about. I don't care about him or his money. Money isn't everything.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2543 May 20, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to answer your question I don't play golf and have never found Tiger Woods attractive. I have never met a BW that has named Tiger as attractive or one of the men that they fantasize about. I don't care about him or his money. Money isn't everything.
The way some of the sisters are carrying on with the type casting of all black men because of Tiger's money is almost phenomenal. Yes, some big and famous guys with money marry white women. I guess the media makes the unions seem so salacious and some black people respond in kind. They don't sweat anything over a black couple. Kobe Bryant's adultery fiasco was a hit, because the woman he cheated on his wife with is white. If she were black and made those accusations against him. nobody would have noticed or they would have told her to shut up.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2544 May 20, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Please seek Jesus and find a good therapist.
MACEO

She knows how you Black men act you've done most of what she's says including chasing White women and losing everything! lmao

Capree wrote:

True....True....it describes you!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2545 May 20, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
She knows how you Black men act you've done most of what she's says including chasing White women and losing everything! lmao
Capree wrote:
True....True....it describes you!
Oh Norman.

When are you going to stop this madness? I heard you missed your flight to Vegas last week, because you couldn't wake up after the pain killers and double bourbon. You have to get help someplace, because you are getting out of control. This black obsession you have appears to be a dreaded prognosis.

I'm going to call Dr. Fitzgerald in the morning.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#2546 May 20, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
The way some of the sisters are carrying on with the type casting of all black men because of Tiger's money is almost phenomenal. Yes, some big and famous guys with money marry white women. I guess the media makes the unions seem so salacious and some black people respond in kind. They don't sweat anything over a black couple. Kobe Bryant's adultery fiasco was a hit, because the woman he cheated on his wife with is white. If she were black and made those accusations against him. nobody would have noticed or they would have told her to shut up.
You may be right, I remember when Kobe married Vanessa. A lot of BW were upset and talking about it, one stylist said dang I wanted him for my daughter. I asked why? She didn't know him but he had money and believe me that was the reason.

I spoke about the woman he cheated with, personally I don't think he would have cheated with a BW on his Mexican wife. The crazy thing for me was that he cheated with a slutty, disgusting WW, she was bottom of the barrel and available.

Tiger IMO is desperate to be anything other than black. And who knows where that came from? Maybe his father, I could be wrong about him but I don't think so. I really don't have a problem with BM or BW that fall in love with someone of another race, I have a problem with BM and BW that hate their own and that's why they date out. But to each his/her own I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 4 min Black Power 71
Here's my "apology" to blacks... 4 min Ugly Ugly Ugly 1
More Duggar sickness 5 min coretta 4
This is sad 5 min Miguel is the man 24
White men are better lovers? 7 min lilsexkitten 147
Poll NEVER Hire a Black! (Jan '12) 9 min Big Knob 29
so you all realize.. 14 min Guest 8
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 21 min johnplustwomore 691
News Best Poverty Cure: Escape From Baltimore 52 min Big Knob 15
Sweden is the model country for whites 53 min selina london 52