Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#2514 May 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but would you say Elin got the alimony rightfully so, if she was a black woman? I would bet my life's savings you wouldn't! And BTW when did black men become some great golf fans either? Was it when Tiger married ultra white European Elin?
Wrong doing is wrong doing. I was shocked when I heard his "discreet" phone conversations with the call girls. To me Tiger was just a different guy. If Elin were black you bet I'd say she deserved the alimony. They said he got away with sexing up to 22 different call girls! That's DISGUSTING!! What's worse is that he and Elin have children. She did the right thing. No child needs to have a father so wreckless. Perhaps the kids were asking, "Mom where is daddy going again?" one too many times and the mother lost it, brought out the golf club, and WHAM! Then it all came tumbling down on the man. Morality transcends people's race Capree.

As for black men being golf fans, I cannot answer that. Neither of us can determine the interests of every black man, as all people are unique. I remember playing a few holes about 22 years ago, but that's about my experience with golf.

Now I don't want all of your life savings, but three installments of $5000K should do fine for now. Cashiers checks are preferable. I'll have to message you for the credit card details if you prefer that method of payment.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2515 May 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
How is black men making making Elin their poster girl for attractive ww with black men, seen as black women play the victim???? Geez your thinking is all over the place,lol.
<quoted text>
Tiger's aging azz is almost 40 and is 5 years older than Elin. They have both changed.
http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/5164...
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YI9KtScJ1a4/T4MNsgd...
<quoted text>
Poor fool I almost feel sorry for you. You all sitting around thinking white men idolize you while they are laughing and looking down at you on the bottom. Even star athletes like Tiger, white men are praising their talent like they would that of a prime but dumb animal. It isn't until those black men fall from grace or lose their skill that they realize that they are only being used by white men to line their pockets with money but once it's over they drop you fools without a net. LOL!
Typical victim-mentality bitter, jealous bw. Well, go ahead and make up more lies about bm and "poster girl elin" to make poor bw look like the victims. I'm sure you will eventually get some pity for your pathetic-sounding a88.

Now, let me tell you about men. White men WORSHIP bm for our superior physical and athletic abilities. As a woman and especially as a bw who is blinded by hate for bm, you are not capable of seeing that. But any rational human being who is not emotionally unbalanced will be able to figure out that there's a reason white men hate on successful black athletes while at the same time, they emulate everything those black athletes do and latch onto those bm every move. it's because bm are gods to wm. Sure, there's a lotta racism and race hate. But as men, we define our manhood by our physical prowess. and a man cannot deny when another man is far physically superior to him, even though he may hate that other man. it is natural for the strongest, fastest and most physically gifted to be the leaders and the ones that are followed, admired and emulated. now, the thing with golf is, it's not a physical game, so there is NO reason why a bm should dominate...there is no requirement for physical, athletic qualities. so the fact that tiger dominates golf says something about the physical AND mental superiority of the bm. this is why a white billionaire wants sloppy seconds from tiger's over the hill ex wife that he wouldn't give a second look if she was some ordinary chick. Money isn't everything in life. there are many things that are a lot more important to men. A lotta wm would trade their billions just to have a second-rate version of what tiger had.
Black Deal

United States

#2516 May 18, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Typical victim-mentality bitter, jealous bw. Well, go ahead and make up more lies about bm and "poster girl elin" to make poor bw look like the victims. I'm sure you will eventually get some pity for your pathetic-sounding a88.

Now, let me tell you about men. White men WORSHIP bm for our superior physical and athletic abilities. As a woman and especially as a bw who is blinded by hate for bm, you are not capable of seeing that. But any rational human being who is not emotionally unbalanced will be able to figure out that there's a reason white men hate on successful black athletes while at the same time, they emulate everything those black athletes do and latch onto those bm every move. it's because bm are gods to wm. Sure, there's a lotta racism and race hate. But as men, we define our manhood by our physical prowess. and a man cannot deny when another man is far physically superior to him, even though he may hate that other man. it is natural for the strongest, fastest and most physically gifted to be the leaders and the ones that are followed, admired and emulated. now, the thing with golf is, it's not a physical game, so there is NO reason why a bm should dominate...there is no requirement for physical, athletic qualities. so the fact that tiger dominates golf says something about the physical AND mental superiority of the bm. this is why a white billionaire wants sloppy seconds from tiger's over the hill ex wife that he wouldn't give a second look if she was some ordinary chick. Money isn't everything in life. there are many things that are a lot more important to men. A lotta wm would trade their billions just to have a second-rate version of what tiger had.
You talking shit

Aint none of us men out here gonna give up any money let alone billions for any of them females

Billionaires get any women they want so you sound jealous as hell of all that paper they got and elin all about the paper

That elin aint no virgin before tiger neither and that shit up in swedish papers to just like most cave bitches be hoes like Heidi klum who got knocked up and dumbass seal took over so now that bitch with bodyguard

I be glad seal moved on from her whorish ass to

Now answer this or STFU

Was them white mfs thinking of us BM as gods when they snatched us up from motherland and put shackles on our ass?

Level 1

Brooklyn, NY

#2517 May 18, 2013
Mike wrote:
I'm still trying to wrap my head around what he saw in this woman, look at this pic she is ugly. I never thought she was that attractive to begin with.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20331...
Depending on what angle she can look very good or weird depending on the angle and fcial expression like the picture in the link you posted. Her body was great and she has some nice features so I can see why Tiger married her.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2518 May 18, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll field this. Capree, if you didn't spend your time with your head up the arse of white men, you would know that Kip is the type of person who would say such a thing regardless of the race of the woman.
Hummm! Funny I never hear Kip say the same when Juanita Jordan walked away with nearly half of Michael Jordan's wealth.
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
As to black men being fans of golf, I'll tell you that though not in the greatest numbers, black men have been watching and playing golf for decades. As an example, my dad (born in 1925) was an accomplished golfer with a 9 handicap. Most of his black friends were golfers as well. He taught me the game,though I'm nowhere near as good as he was. I've been playing since I was a teen and remember Lee Elder on the PGA tour. Black men who play and watch love the game and your comments are a fcking insult. Learn something.
Look I only answered a question in response to his lame, stereotyping comment about black women not being interested in golf! His or your dumbazzes don't know if some black women are also interested in golf.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2519 May 18, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong doing is wrong doing. I was shocked when I heard his "discreet" phone conversations with the call girls. To me Tiger was just a different guy. If Elin were black you bet I'd say she deserved the alimony. They said he got away with sexing up to 22 different call girls! That's DISGUSTING!! What's worse is that he and Elin have children. She did the right thing. No child needs to have a father so wreckless. Perhaps the kids were asking, "Mom where is daddy going again?" one too many times and the mother lost it, brought out the golf club, and WHAM! Then it all came tumbling down on the man. Morality transcends people's race Capree.
As for black men being golf fans, I cannot answer that. Neither of us can determine the interests of every black man, as all people are unique. I remember playing a few holes about 22 years ago, but that's about my experience with golf.
Now I don't want all of your life savings, but three installments of $5000K should do fine for now. Cashiers checks are preferable. I'll have to message you for the credit card details if you prefer that method of payment.
If I was wrong then I was wrong about you. My apology is worth more than $5000K.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2520 May 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Hummm! Funny I never hear Kip say the same when Juanita Jordan walked away with nearly half of Michael Jordan's wealth.

DerekJ wrote, "<quoted text>
As to black men being fans of golf, I'll tell you that though not in the greatest numbers, black men have been watching and playing golf for decades. As an example, my dad (born in 1925) was an accomplished golfer with a 9 handicap. Most of his black friends were golfers as well. He taught me the game,though I'm nowhere near as good as he was. I've been playing since I was a teen and remember Lee Elder on the PGA tour. Black men who play and watch love the game and your comments are a fcking insult. Learn something.
"

Look I only answered a question in response to his lame, stereotyping comment about black women not being interested in golf! His or your dumbazzes don't know if some black women are also interested in golf.
Did I say anything about whether or not black women are interested in golf? No, I didn't did I? I happen to know that there are some but in all my years, I've only seen a few black women on the course. I made my golf comment to you because you have once again made a pseudo-authoritative comment about something that you haven't a clue about.

As for Kip, I believe he adequately answered you and I stand behind my assessment.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2521 May 18, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical victim-mentality bitter, jealous bw. Well, go ahead and make up more lies about bm and "poster girl elin" to make poor bw look like the victims. I'm sure you will eventually get some pity for your pathetic-sounding a88.
You still haven't told me how a bunch of stupid black men rallying around Elin making her yall's poster girl to saw that a black man (only a rich one though) can get a pretty white women,are making black woman look victimized??? Black women have nothing to with this and are living our own lives.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, let me tell you about men. White men WORSHIP bm for our superior physical and athletic abilities. As a woman and especially as a bw who is blinded by hate for bm, you are not capable of seeing that.
White men respect and prefer intelligence over speed or brut strength because they know brains out shines all other abilities and makes it possible for white men (most of average size) to enslave the strongest of beast, train and market them as a circus side show. More black men need to stop relying on the athletic dumb animal roles and develope their minds more.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>

But any rational human being who is not emotionally unbalanced will be able to figure out that there's a reason white men hate on successful black athletes while at the same time, they emulate everything those black athletes do and latch onto those bm every move. it's because bm are gods to wm.
Once again, learn to use your brains! White men only latch on or emulate black men only if they smell money behind it. Do your really think that all of these sport owners, managers, rap promoters, managers etc.. are doing this out of some kind of hero worship for those black men? Hell naw! Because when these black men fk up or are old and on their way out these what men could care less about them.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>

Sure, there's a lotta racism and race hate. But as men, we define our manhood by our physical prowess. and a man cannot deny when another man is far physically superior to him, even though he may hate that other man. it is natural for the strongest, fastest and most physically gifted to be the leaders and the ones that are followed, admired and emulated. now, the thing with golf is, it's not a physical game, so there is NO reason why a bm should dominate...
Black men you first have a brain to get ahead and be able to handle staying a head. Plus you must keep in mind that no other black man on top when it comes golf so it could hardly a black male dominated sport and also tiger is also 1/2 asian and could have gotten his golfing talents from his mother's race.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>

there is no requirement for physical, athletic qualities. so the fact that tiger dominates golf says something about the physical AND mental superiority of the bm. this is why a white billionaire wants sloppy seconds from tiger's over the hill ex wife that he wouldn't give a second look if she was some ordinary chick. Money isn't everything in life. there are many things that are a lot more important to men. A lotta wm would trade their billions just to have a second-rate version of what tiger had.
White men are just not only looking for a hot young piece of azz that will age anyway but also good women compatible and loyal to them. Unlike black men are straightly in it for sex. This is why white men tend to have better relationships with women of all races than black men do.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2522 May 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't told me how a bunch of stupid black men rallying around Elin making her yall's poster girl to saw that a black man (only a rich one though) can get a pretty white women,are making black woman look victimized??? Black women have nothing to with this and are living our own lives.
<quoted text>
White men respect and prefer intelligence over speed or brut strength because they know brains out shines all other abilities and makes it possible for white men (most of average size) to enslave the strongest of beast, train and market them as a circus side show. More black men need to stop relying on the athletic dumb animal roles and develope their minds more.
<quoted text>
Once again, learn to use your brains! White men only latch on or emulate black men only if they smell money behind it. Do your really think that all of these sport owners, managers, rap promoters, managers etc.. are doing this out of some kind of hero worship for those black men? Hell naw! Because when these black men fk up or are old and on their way out these what men could care less about them.
<quoted text>
Black men you first have a brain to get ahead and be able to handle staying a head. Plus you must keep in mind that no other black man on top when it comes golf so it could hardly a black male dominated sport and also tiger is also 1/2 asian and could have gotten his golfing talents from his mother's race.
<quoted text>
White men are just not only looking for a hot young piece of azz that will age anyway but also good women compatible and loyal to them. Unlike black men are straightly in it for sex. This is why white men tend to have better relationships with women of all races than black men do.
Lemme explain to you for the last time. Stephen Hawking is one of the world's greatest scientists and a cripple. Adrian peterson is a great fooball player. Which one do you think has the happier, more rewarding life? Which one do you think gets women and fans and endorsements and multi-million dollar contracts? NOBODY wants to be stephen hawking. He might be one of the most intelligent men in the world, but he's an ugly old cripple that can't get laid. EVERYBODY wants to be adrian peterson.

What that tells you is that people don't give a fk about intelligence. What people respect and admire is POWER. And since human beings are physical beings first, physical power is the MOST valued quality of all. Physical strength for men and physical beauty for women. Nobody wants to be the high-school nerd who scored 1600 on his SAT. but EVERYBODY wishes they could be the high school football star. Well, that millionaire tryna get with elin is like the high school nerd who feels honored to pick up the football stars jockstrap. By going after elin he is basically admitting that he is inferior to tiger woods. THis is how wm feel about bm. That's why everytime there's a white guy with a little bit of athletic ability they pay that wm millions more than they would pay far superior black athletes and hype up that white athlete like he's all that.

Don't be fooled by the "we control the money" argument. WM value physical strength and power more than any other quality. so much so, they invest tens and hundreds of millions of dollars in comic book superhero movies like the avengers and thor, spiderman, superman, batman, ironman, the hulk, etc. Their heroes are john wayne and schwarzenegger and stallone....movie stars that represent physical prowess. But bm are the REAL LIFE superheroes. So, while some wm might make money offa these black athletes, at the same time, they hate, envy and worship us. What a frustrated and bitter life they have, haunted by their inadequacy... to the point that they just want some of that "greatness by association" which makes them take some ordinary-lookin nobody like elin just because she was once with a black superman like tiger woods.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2523 May 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>What that tells you is that people don't give a fk about intelligence. What people respect and admire is POWER. And since human beings are physical beings first, physical power is the MOST valued quality of all.
Wrong! People admires smarts and the ability make and create. Without intelligences there is no real power just a big dummy charging into a wall. White men especially admire intelligence which breeds power over others. Take Bill Gates who is about as unattractive of a white man that you will find, what white man wouldn't like to wake up him or what woman wouldn't kill to be his wife? If the man is big, physically strong and handsome women may be attracted to him at first but women do not respect idiots who can used and outsmarted, for very long.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>
Physical strength for men and physical beauty for women. Nobody wants to be the high-school nerd who scored 1600 on his SAT. but EVERYBODY wishes they could be the high school football star.
Typical dumb black male thinking that got D. Strawberry, OJ Simpson and Dennis Rodmans who was riding high at one point but who wasn't intelligent enough to keep themselves on top and are now penniless, powerless, broke, pathetic bums. Yet less physical but more intelligent men like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and Donald Trump are all still very power rich men.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, that millionaire tryna get with elin is like the high school nerd who feels honored to pick up the football stars jockstrap. By going after elin he is basically admitting that he is inferior to tiger woods. THis is how wm feel about bm.
It probably has nothing to do with Tiger, he probably finds her a nice woman who he wants to spend time with or an easy fk who is desperate for a wm.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>

That's why everytime there's a white guy with a little bit of athletic ability they pay that wm millions more than they would pay far superior black athletes and hype up that white athlete like he's all that.
Don't be fooled by the "we control the money" argument. WM value physical strength and power more than any other quality. so much so, they invest tens and hundreds of millions of dollars in comic book superhero movies like the avengers and thor, spiderman, superman, batman, ironman, the hulk, etc. Their heroes are john wayne and schwarzenegger and stallone....movie stars that represent physical prowess. But bm are the REAL LIFE superheroes. So, while some wm might make money offa these black athletes, at the same time, they hate, envy and worship us. What a frustrated and bitter life they have, haunted by their inadequacy... to the point that they just want some of that "greatness by association" which makes them take some ordinary-lookin nobody like elin just because she was once with a black superman like tiger woods.
Kid stuff,lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2524 May 20, 2013
The difference between bm and wm, is that bm have TALENT!...we're THE talent. WM have the money because we live in a racist, oppressive society. But they have NO talent. So all they can do is MANAGE the talent. THEY work for US. They pick up after us. They take eat our sh8t. They book our rooms and our gigs and get us girls if we feel like it or coffee with cream no sugar if that's what we tell them to do. all the money in the world don't make up for a lack of talent.

If they had any fkin talent they would be the first ones out there tryna outshine everybody.

But they don't. They can't get the spotlight so they gotta pretend like they happy in the background, being our supporting cast and that it's really THEM that got the better deal. But I knew a wm one time who told me he would suck some famous black band leader's d8ck just to be able play a gig with that dude. And this white dude wasn't gay...and he was serious. WM LITERALLY made gods of ali, jordan, michael jackson and john coltrane...yes, there is a church of john coltrane where white people go to worship him. So, who REALLY got the better end of the deal? The dude who's hittin all the vagina within a 500 mile radius, or his employee who's cleaning up the mess after him? I don't know about y'all, but I have one life to live and I love p8ssy and i like being worshipped, admired and envied....that's why I love being a bm, because we real the fkin kings!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2525 May 20, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
The difference between bm and wm, is that bm have TALENT!...we're THE talent. WM have the money because we live in a racist, oppressive society. But they have NO talent. So all they can do is MANAGE the talent. THEY work for US. They pick up after us. They take eat our sh8t. They book our rooms and our gigs and get us girls if we feel like it or coffee with cream no sugar if that's what we tell them to do. all the money in the world don't make up for a lack of talent.
Now take your time and think about this. Why do you think that this society is racist and oppressive toward black men instead of white men? Because white men came over fought and won this country. They build the states and made the laws and they did that by using their brains and by using the less intelligent or enslaved to do they labor like beasts of burden. Now some black men have great talent but that's only a few thousand of black men out millions of black men who make or who have the real talent to make it. Even the black men who do make it in sports and entertainment have contracts with these managers, agents etc. where they pay them out of the nose. Many times those black men are not the boss and are being handled (them and their money )by white men. Especially black men in the NBA and NFL who are not very well educated often whine up being ripped off, ill adviced and broke.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
But they don't. They can't get the spotlight so they gotta pretend like they happy in the background, being our supporting cast and that it's really THEM that got the better deal.
Sorry but black men don't excel in all sports only basketball and football. No need to claim golf because no other black men has done what Tiger Wood's have and he is biracial and not black. Hockey, baseball and tennis are not black male dominated sports. Beside the one and only late Arthur Ash, black men haven't even dented the surface of tennis. However the black William sisters have!
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
But I knew a wm one time who told me he would suck some famous black band leader's d8ck just to be able play a gig with that dude. And this white dude wasn't gay..
First off, no dude of any race who would suck off another dudes dyck is anywhere near straight, LMAO! I don't know why you would even bring homosexuals into unless you are gay and want to suck black or white dycks.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
.and he was serious. WM LITERALLY made gods of ali, jordan, michael jackson and john coltrane...yes, there is a church of john coltrane where white people go to worship him.
What are you talking about??? The white media crucified Michael Jackson and ridiculed his every personal move. Whites took him to court many times accusing him of raping their children and took millions of dollars of his money. John Coltrane, has been dead 40 years and I doubt any would worship him. Whites did love Ali clowning and rope A dope antics in the ring but I wonder if he was ever taken serious by the public. Jordan has been smart and has conducted himself with a quiet dignity but as soon as he fk up probably because of a white women, you will see how much white men consider him a god.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
[QUOTE who="Desmond Sandiford"]
So, who REALLY got the better end of the deal? The dude who's hittin all the vagina within a 500 mile radius, or his employee who's cleaning up the mess after him? I don't know about y'all, but I have one life to live and I love p8ssy and i like being worshipped, admired and envied!
You can toss sports, race and looks out of the window! If men are rich even from making paper cups then he is going to get all of the women he wants. It's that simple. While you can't say I didn't try to wise your dumb as up. Even worse you aren't even an athlete, just some bm trying to ride on Jordan's coattails,lol.
coco

Fort Worth, TX

#2526 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! People admires smarts and the ability make and create. Without intelligences there is no real power just a big dummy charging into a wall. White men especially admire intelligence which breeds power over others. Take Bill Gates who is about as unattractive of a white man that you will find, what white man wouldn't like to wake up him or what woman wouldn't kill to be his wife? If the man is big, physically strong and handsome women may be attracted to him at first but women do not respect idiots who can used and outsmarted, for very long.
<quoted text>
Typical dumb black male thinking that got D. Strawberry, OJ Simpson and Dennis Rodmans who was riding high at one point but who wasn't intelligent enough to keep themselves on top and are now penniless, powerless, broke, pathetic bums. Yet less physical but more intelligent men like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and Donald Trump are all still very power rich men.
<quoted text>
It probably has nothing to do with Tiger, he probably finds her a nice woman who he wants to spend time with or an easy fk who is desperate for a wm.
<quoted text>
Kid stuff,lol.
this is a good post capree...its sad you even have to explain this to this coon. smh
if physical power was the 'end all be all' bm wouldn't have got thier azz kicked in slavery, and would not have the wm's foot on thier neck at all times.
bm are desperate, they have to cling to something which is ussually thier 'dyk' or thier supposed 'physical strength', which hasn't gotten them anywhere. wm are smart on keeping thier azzes on the bottom. climbing for scraps as ussual.
coco

Fort Worth, TX

#2527 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Now take your time and think about this. Why do you think that this society is racist and oppressive toward black men instead of white men? Because white men came over fought and won this country. They build the states and made the laws and they did that by using their brains and by using the less intelligent or enslaved to do they labor like beasts of burden. Now some black men have great talent but that's only a few thousand of black men out millions of black men who make or who have the real talent to make it. Even the black men who do make it in sports and entertainment have contracts with these managers, agents etc. where they pay them out of the nose. Many times those black men are not the boss and are being handled (them and their money )by white men. Especially black men in the NBA and NFL who are not very well educated often whine up being ripped off, ill adviced and broke.
<quoted text>
Sorry but black men don't excel in all sports only basketball and football. No need to claim golf because no other black men has done what Tiger Wood's have and he is biracial and not black. Hockey, baseball and tennis are not black male dominated sports. Beside the one and only late Arthur Ash, black men haven't even dented the surface of tennis. However the black William sisters have!
<quoted text>
First off, no dude of any race who would suck off another dudes dyck is anywhere near straight, LMAO! I don't know why you would even bring homosexuals into unless you are gay and want to suck black or white dycks.
<quoted text>
What are you talking about??? The white media crucified Michael Jackson and ridiculed his every personal move. Whites took him to court many times accusing him of raping their children and took millions of dollars of his money. John Coltrane, has been dead 40 years and I doubt any would worship him. Whites did love Ali clowning and rope A dope antics in the ring but I wonder if he was ever taken serious by the public. Jordan has been smart and has conducted himself with a quiet dignity but as soon as he fk up probably because of a white women, you will see how much white men consider him a god.
<quoted text>
You can toss sports, race and looks out of the window! If men are rich even from making paper cups then he is going to get all of the women he wants. It's that simple. While you can't say I didn't try to wise your dumb as up. Even worse you aren't even an athlete, just some bm trying to ride on Jordan's coattails,lol.
lmao......this coon worships vagina over paper?? rofl

real men know, when you have paper, women come a dime a dozen.

this fool jumping up and down, cuz he 'fuking' smh....another shameless bm. this is exactly how wm stay on cruise control with bm. throw him some white puss.....and he will be happy and stay in his place, never even with the thought of threating white supremacy.

example, 1 million and one, on why bw generally do not respect bm, and never will.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2528 May 20, 2013
coco wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a good post capree...its sad you even have to explain this to this coon. smh
if physical power was the 'end all be all' bm wouldn't have got thier azz kicked in slavery, and would not have the wm's foot on thier neck at all times.
bm are desperate, they have to cling to something which is ussually thier 'dyk' or thier supposed 'physical strength', which hasn't gotten them anywhere. wm are smart on keeping thier azzes on the bottom. climbing for scraps as ussual.
Thanks coco and I am glad you brought up slavery because is the prefect example of how just brut strength without brains just leaves them wide open to manipulated and oppressed by smaller men with intelligence. Black men brag about being stronger than most white men yet it was white men who went to black men's own country and chained not only the black women and children but these super black men also and forced them on to slave ships. The smaller less strong white man beat, burned up or hanged black men any time they felt like, all those black hercules could was beg for mercy. With mentality black men will continue to stay at the bottom, never respected or independent.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2529 May 20, 2013
Corrections:

Thanks coco and I am glad you brought up slavery because is the prefect example of how just brut strength without brains leaves BM wide open to be manipulated and oppressed by smaller men with intelligence. Black men brag about being stronger than most white men yet it was white men who went to black men's own country and chained not only the black women and children but these super black men also and forced them on to slave ships. The smaller less strong white man beat, burned up or hanged black men any time they felt like it, all those black hercules could do was beg for mercy. With this kind of mentality black men will continue to stay at the bottom, never respected or independent.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#2530 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks coco and I am glad you brought up slavery because is the prefect example of how just brut strength without brains just leaves them wide open to manipulated and oppressed by smaller men with intelligence. Black men brag about being stronger than most white men yet it was white men who went to black men's own country and chained not only the black women and children but these super black men also and forced them on to slave ships. The smaller less strong white man beat, burned up or hanged black men any time they felt like, all those black hercules could was beg for mercy. With mentality black men will continue to stay at the bottom, never respected or independent.
spoken like a true racist against black people..blk can do no right (particularly bm)and bw can do no right (if she in the bm corner)this is your way of separating the intelligent sweet Queens from your kind the bi-polar freaks traitors idiots and helping the black race purify itself ..because that's the only thing your parents could come up with in they're shame for you (; right dumb a#$

Level 8

Location hidden

#2531 May 20, 2013
coco wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao......this coon worships vagina over paper?? rofl
real men know, when you have paper, women come a dime a dozen.
Co-sign! That's why I said many black men's mentality is azz-bacwards LOL! Bm are too busy focusing on puzzi that they don't better themselves or their families. Black men are too busy letting their small heads lead them that they don't get educated, develope or achieve or have anything. White men set priorities and achieve because they know if they set themselve well up for life, that all other things will follow suit.

th
coco wrote:
<quoted text>

is fool jumping up and down, cuz he 'fuking' smh....another shameless bm. this is exactly how wm stay on cruise control with bm. throw him some white puss.....and he will be happy and stay in his place, never even with the thought of threating white supremacy.
example, 1 million and one, on why bw generally do not respect bm, and never will.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#2532 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign! That's why I said many black men's mentality is azz-bacwards LOL! Bm are too busy focusing on puzzi that they don't better themselves or their families. Black men are too busy letting their small heads lead them that they don't get educated, develope or achieve or have anything. White men set priorities and achieve because they know if they set themselve well up for life, that all other things will follow suit.
th<quoted text>
Get a life and don't worry about men that has absolutely no interest in a racist fckn traitor like yourself..who will back wht supremist killers who chases homo wht men as a deviate and whom claims to hate bm but is obsessed with being the new Klu klux klan ..get a life and an exorcisming while your at it..(=

Level 8

Location hidden

#2533 May 20, 2013
coco wrote:
<quoted text>
this fool jumping up and down, cuz he 'fuking' smh....another shameless bm. this is exactly how wm stay on cruise control with bm. throw him some white puss.....and he will be happy and stay in his place, never even with the thought of threating white supremacy.
Exactly, I can't stand black men will no sense, no self-pride or dignity that can be manipulated by their dycks. True white men know that they can control black men with ww's pussies and the thing that tickles white men the most is that these white men don't have to sacrifice their choice, attractive white women to those niccas and can get away with throwing them their unattractive, low class rejects and those black men will snap at it then gratfully obey their white master's commands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israelite Supremacist - A Day In The Life 1 min No_Watermelon_4_U 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reality Check 1,523,978
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 2 min blu 45
the trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen 4 min No_Watermelon_4_U 2
White racist boys sexual frustration 10 min The Gleaming Axe 3
Am I a NOG? 19 min No_Watermelon_4_U 15
Negro behavior in public places 25 min No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 44 min The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 2 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 4 hr Trump WINS 2016 13