Tiger Woods Is At It Again! New Blonde

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2492 May 17, 2013
Mike wrote:
I'm still trying to wrap my head around what he saw in this woman, look at this pic she is ugly. I never thought she was that attractive to begin with.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20331...
who knows what tiger saw in her...she wasn't bad lookin around 2004.

But this is tiger's NEW lady. Bet he can't wait to get at this everyday and tear that pu88y up.

http://mensconfidence.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2493 May 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, I'd say it appears that the ONLY reason black women here are dissing Tiger is because of his money. They could truly care less about the man or golf altogether. Let's get serious; how many black women are interested in or play golf? Tiger Woods has money and they see it going to white women.
His wife divorced him and rightfully so. She got a lot in alimony and rightfully so.
Agreed.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2495 May 17, 2013
Soul Hunter wrote:
KIP"]If I'm not mistaken, I'd say it appears that the ONLY reason black women here are dissing Tiger is because of his money. They could truly care less about the man or golf altogether. Let's get serious; how many black women are interested in or play golf? Tiger Woods has money and they see it going to white women.
His wife divorced him and rightfully so. She got a lot in alimony and rightfully so.
Kip they just mad because they will never get any of his money and they know this! But wait, borrowing a line from his detractors Tiger isn't really black anyways. Peep game though nowadays most bm with anything going for themselves are steering clear of american bw and this pisses bw off especially when they can't do anything to hurt his career like they do with bm actors particularly those that go through black Hollywood.
I think the real issue here is money and how it changes everything.

I recall watching a documentary about how women get attracted to men. They were given an image of an attractive man. He was young, muscular, and white with long hair. They ladies ogled over him and talked about how handsome he was. When it was disclosed that he was unemployed and broke his 10 went to a 2. One girl even went as far to say that he wasn't really good looking to begin with.

Black women could care less about Tiger Woods. In real life they'd look right past him and call him nerdy. Oh, but now that he carries a hefty bank note it's different. All black men with money now have to bear the brunt of Tiger's indiscretions with white women. Yet, the very black women who are passing the blame are the same ones complaining about being seen as gold diggers.

It's just funny how women think.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#2496 May 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>who knows what tiger saw in her...she wasn't bad lookin around 2004.

But this is tiger's NEW lady. Bet he can't wait to get at this everyday and tear that pu88y up.

http://mensconfidence.com/wp-content/uploads/...
Man go get your swirl on with cave bitches because majority of us BM with knowledge of self aint fooling with oppressor seed
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#2497 May 17, 2013
Mike wrote:
I'm still trying to wrap my head around what he saw in this woman, look at this pic she is ugly. I never thought she was that attractive to begin with.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20331...
Bruh you right but plenty of mfs put cave bitches on pedestal
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#2498 May 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, I'd say it appears that the ONLY reason black women here are dissing Tiger is because of his money. They could truly care less about the man or golf altogether. Let's get serious; how many black women are interested in or play golf? Tiger Woods has money and they see it going to white women.
That ex got paid and now that cave bitch messing with billionaire

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2499 May 17, 2013
this lil black btch is still at it.smh

and im sure she has a nice sweet personality,somethin them he-men btches yall stuck wit dont know NOTHIN about.lol
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#2500 May 17, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
this lil black btch is still at it.smh

and im sure she has a nice sweet personality,somethin them he-men btches yall stuck wit dont know NOTHIN about.lol
http://www.google.com/search...

This be what up with cave bitches and how devil using them to bring us original God man ( BM) down so STFU
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2501 May 17, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruh you right but plenty of mfs put cave bitches on pedestal
That's why I only make sexy love to Latina Trannies.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2502 May 17, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
This be what up with cave bitches and how devil using them to bring us original God man ( BM) down so STFU

btch nicca
Black Deal

United States

#2503 May 17, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=-HDjqawfydkXX

btch nicca
Devil we know that shit already that some bitches out of control so keep up you simple mf

Now Farrakhan telling it like it is on fools clowning in USA

Black Deal

United States

#2504 May 17, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>That's why I only make sexy love to Latina Trannies.
Keep that devil bs to yourself
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2506 May 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>well, this thread already has over a thousand posts. so, SOMEBODY don't agree with you that love is love. Personally, I don't care if tiger sees himself as black or not black. he sure as hell aint white and I'm certain he knows that. and clearly white women are the wind beneath his wings. If you ask me, bw should be ashamed of themselves that they let other races of women easily outshine them and take the best black and black-mixed men. BW need to have a summit and do some serious soul searching about why they end up being such losers in this life.
Sir, Tiger is a great golfer and is into white women. I condone IR and think that others would benefit greatly if they choose to engage in it.

You're more than entitled to your opinion on anything as I am to mine.

I believe that there are some black women who exude feminity, class, grace, intelligence, etc and are not what you mentioned at all.

There are good and bad men and women in all races. Perhaps people need to focus more on the positive than the negative.

I bid you adieu.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2507 May 17, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Devil we know that shit already that some bitches out of control so keep up you simple mf

Now Farrakhan telling it like it is on fools clowning in USA

Sir, seek Jesus please before hate consumes you.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2508 May 17, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
Farrakhan right that key for us black folks be separation

You niggas wake the fuck up and stop obsessing over white mfs on BLACK forum and your life

Greatest trick from Devil be IR bs

You niggas love your oppressor

How you gonna call yourself a black MAN or black WOMAN when you gots white mfs as your spouse and shit
We are all human and a part of the human race. Sir, please find your humanity.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#2509 May 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all human and a part of the human race. Sir, please find your humanity.
Miss,
it's very hard you know for a whitey troll like "Black" Deal to find his "humanity" : maybe it's just a robot sock ...

a whiteboi

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2510 May 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, Tiger is a great golfer and is into white women. I condone IR and think that others would benefit greatly if they choose to engage in it.
You're more than entitled to your opinion on anything as I am to mine.
I believe that there are some black women who exude feminity, class, grace, intelligence, etc and are not what you mentioned at all.
There are good and bad men and women in all races. Perhaps people need to focus more on the positive than the negative.
I bid you adieu.
well it's good to know there are bw such as yourself who still support tiger woods regardless. sayonara to you.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2511 May 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
Yeah but would you say Elin got the alimony rightfully so, if she was a black woman? I would bet my life's savings you wouldn't! And BTW when did black men become some great golf fans either? Was it when Tiger married ultra white European Elin?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2512 May 18, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>[email protected] being a poster girl...y'all bw just LOVE to play the victim, huh? If you don't know, that's a very unattractive quality.
How is black men making making Elin their poster girl for attractive ww with black men, seen as black women play the victim???? Geez your thinking is all over the place,lol.
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>

The thing is, elin was cute 8 or 9 years ago when she was in her early 20's, a young, active, fresh-faced model. NOw she's over the hill with a couple of kids and in her 30's. She still attractive by their standards and Tiger is still geeky.
Tiger's aging azz is almost 40 and is 5 years older than Elin. They have both changed.

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/5164...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YI9KtScJ1a4/T4MNsgd...
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>

If she wasn't tiger woods ex, even the average dude would barely notice her. But because she used to be married to tiger, she got some young billionaire givin her time and only too happy to get sloppy seconds. There's no other explanation for that other than the fact that white men idolize tiger and other black men. When that dude walks down the street with elin on his arm, he's thinking about tiger woods, not her. Basically that white billionaire is tiger's b8tch. That's the power of the black man.
Poor fool I almost feel sorry for you. You all sitting around thinking white men idolize you while they are laughing and looking down at you on the bottom. Even star athletes like Tiger, white men are praising their talent like they would that of a prime but dumb animal. It isn't until those black men fall from grace or lose their skill that they realize that they are only being used by white men to line their pockets with money but once it's over they drop you fools without a net. LOL!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2513 May 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but would you say Elin got the alimony rightfully so, if she was a black woman? I would bet my life's savings you wouldn't! And BTW when did black men become some great golf fans either? Was it when Tiger married ultra white European Elin?
I'll field this. Capree, if you didn't spend your time with your head up the arse of white men, you would know that Kip is the type of person who would say such a thing regardless of the race of the woman.

As to black men being fans of golf, I'll tell you that though not in the greatest numbers, black men have been watching and playing golf for decades. As an example, my dad (born in 1925) was an accomplished golfer with a 9 handicap. Most of his black friends were golfers as well. He taught me the game,though I'm nowhere near as good as he was. I've been playing since I was a teen and remember Lee Elder on the PGA tour. Black men who play and watch love the game and your comments are a fcking insult. Learn something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obama Muslim 1,583,093
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 4 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 9
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 7 min Ugly monkeys 6
Why are all Black Pastors big fat and ugly? 8 min Sadbuttrue 5
Axe, why are you mad at me? 8 min I find myself thi... 1
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 15 min Bdee 19
Saturday, November 4th, 2017 🏴👊... 17 min Bdee 4
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 4 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 6 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web