Tiger Woods Is At It Again! New Blonde

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2388 Apr 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever. says the man who admits he gets his nails and toes done and knows the difference between perms and relaxers. what next will you confess? the difference between pumps and stilettos or plum and red nail polish? just stfu fool.
My nails and toes done??? Where the hell did I ever say something about getting my nails done???

You are a manly woman. I know women like you personally who always try to challenge a man, and even try to claim superiority over men. And those women are studs. I have never ran into a woman like you who wasn't into women at some point in their lives, and you know I'm right. You've talked about being able to mop the floor with men, you love to use the word 'puss', and you have a dykish persona. ANTI MEN especially black men. Women like you try to get into women' head so you can turn them against men. You'll even use the bible falsely to accomplish this.
London

Powell, OH

#2389 Apr 3, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> Well ding bell, I haven't played video games since the early 90's (sega genesis).
And I guess Jesus' own words are a lie. He said it himself that he did not come to do away with the old law, but to fulfill it. So there is no RESTART or RESET. Mathew 5 17-18
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Heaven and Earth have not passed away, so not one bit of the law has passed, it is still in effect.
So again, stop using the bible for your own personal views and simply stick to it being your opinions.
That was after he resurrected sport. His death was for our sins so that we could then be born again. Everyone knows this.


1 Peter 2:21–25

For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps, who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth; and while being reviled, He did not revile in return; while suffering He uttered no threats, but kept entrusting Himself to him who judges righteously; and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. For you were continually straying like sheep, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls
London

Powell, OH

#2390 Apr 3, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> My nails and toes done??? Where the hell did I ever say something about getting my nails done???
You are a manly woman. I know women like you personally who always try to challenge a man, and even try to claim superiority over men. And those women are studs. I have never ran into a woman like you who wasn't into women at some point in their lives, and you know I'm right. You've talked about being able to mop the floor with men, you love to use the word 'puss', and you have a dykish persona. ANTI MEN especially black men. Women like you try to get into women' head so you can turn them against men. You'll even use the bible falsely to accomplish this.
So you've never said you like pedis? You've never spoken extensively on what bw should do with their hair concerning weaves and the disgust you feel when bw calls relaxers perms? You aren't a licensed cosmetologist?

So you can think I'm manly. I don't care. You come across as feminine.**shrugs**

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2391 Apr 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
That was after he resurrected sport. His death was for our sins so that we could then be born again. Everyone knows this.
1 Peter 2:21–25
For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps, who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth; and while being reviled, He did not revile in return; while suffering He uttered no threats, but kept entrusting Himself to him who judges righteously; and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. For you were continually straying like sheep, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls
What in the H E double hockey sticks does that have to do with the old law. Jesus said it himself, he did not come to do away with the old law, but fulfill it. It doesn't matter when he said it, because he doesn't change. If he said it before death or after resurrection, it remains the same. Geez, what are you talking bout??? THE OLD LAWS REMAIN, with the exceptions of offering up sacrifices, because Jesus died so that we do not have to do THAT anymore. But men and women dynamics remain the same.
London

Powell, OH

#2392 Apr 3, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> What in the H E double hockey sticks does that have to do with the old law. Jesus said it himself, he did not come to do away with the old law, but fulfill it. It doesn't matter when he said it, because he doesn't change. If he said it before death or after resurrection, it remains the same. Geez, what are you talking bout??? THE OLD LAWS REMAIN, with the exceptions of offering up sacrifices, because Jesus died so that we do not have to do THAT anymore. But men and women dynamics remain the same.
And in the old law he never gave man domain to rule over women. So whats your point?

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2393 Apr 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've never said you like pedis? You've never spoken extensively on what bw should do with their hair concerning weaves and the disgust you feel when bw calls relaxers perms? You aren't a licensed cosmetologist?
So you can think I'm manly. I don't care. You come across as feminine.**shrugs**
No, I've never spoken about pedicures because I do not get pedicures. And I do hate when bw call relaxers perms because they are not the same. One raises the pH and straightens the hair, the other alters the hair's wave pattern and curls the hair. White women get perms, black women get relaxers.

And you can attempt to trade insults, but I have valid points as to why I think you are a les, or bisexual at the very least. And you wouldn't be able to look me in the eyes and tell me you haven't lick 'PUSS' or thought about it. I'm all man, 100% thorough heterosexual man. Not a drop of gay blood in my veins.
London

Powell, OH

#2394 Apr 3, 2013
After the resurrection means HE only went after those who weren't washed away of their sins. Meaning, those who didn't repent as HE instructed. The whole point of this death was to give us another chance. HE wanted to walk the walk so that we all could have an example to follow since HE lived as man. Jesus lowered himself to man in order to prove that He's real and that we could in fact lead a righteous life.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2395 Apr 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
And in the old law he never gave man domain to rule over women. So whats your point?
"But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ," Corinthians 11:3

Now please take your dykish propaganda to someone who doesn't know any better. Do not use the bible to promote you feminist lesbian agenda because it makes your skin crawl to be under a man (pun very much intended).

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2396 Apr 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
And in the old law he never gave man domain to rule over women. So whats your point?
"For man does not originate from woman, but woman from man; 9 for indeed man was not created for the woman's sake, but woman for the man's sake. 10 Therefore the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels," corinthians 11 8-10

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2397 Apr 3, 2013
London wrote:
After the resurrection means HE only went after those who weren't washed away of their sins. Meaning, those who didn't repent as HE instructed. The whole point of this death was to give us another chance. HE wanted to walk the walk so that we all could have an example to follow since HE lived as man. Jesus lowered himself to man in order to prove that He's real and that we could in fact lead a righteous life.
And how does any of this interpret as doing away with the old law??? He came in the form of a man to show us that we too could abide by the old law as he did in the flesh. And that he died for our sins (from the old laws) so that we could have everlasting life.

DON'T MESS WITH ME WOMAN, I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT.
London

Powell, OH

#2398 Apr 3, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> "But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ," Corinthians 11:3
Now please take your dykish propaganda to someone who doesn't know any better. Do not use the bible to promote you feminist lesbian agenda because it makes your skin crawl to be under a man (pun very much intended).
Only insecure males afraid of the voice of women resort to childish name calling. I don't have to justify myself to you however you admitting you pedis and manis are forever imprinted on the www.

And you, like many BETA males, misinterpret the above scripture. Head of A WOMAN is totally different than HEAD OF WOMEN. Furthermore, God didn't even say it.
London

Powell, OH

#2399 Apr 3, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> "For man does not originate from woman, but woman from man; 9 for indeed man was not created for the woman's sake, but woman for the man's sake. 10 Therefore the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels," corinthians 11 8-10
That scripture wasn't from God nor was it AFTER he did for our sins. The relationship God wanted man and woman is one of the first things talked about in the bible because it's the foundation of everything. Man DESTROYED that, hence the fall of man.

And I've never denied that woman originated from man.
London

Powell, OH

#2400 Apr 3, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> And how does any of this interpret as doing away with the old law??? He came in the form of a man to show us that we too could abide by the old law as he did in the flesh. And that he died for our sins (from the old laws) so that we could have everlasting life.
DON'T MESS WITH ME WOMAN, I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT.
You just said what I said. lol. You are such a biter. omg.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2401 Apr 4, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Only insecure males afraid of the voice of women resort to childish name calling. I don't have to justify myself to you however you admitting you pedis and manis are forever imprinted on the www.
And you, like many BETA males, misinterpret the above scripture. Head of A WOMAN is totally different than HEAD OF WOMEN. Furthermore, God didn't even say it.
Well, when you can post links that can prove what you said, I'll just dismiss your claims as 1 of the numerous lies you have told. Hell, you can't even be honest about the bible, so you definitely won't be honest about me.

And if God didn't give man leadership over women, then who did???

This is only madness that a stone cold lesbian would try to enforce. Next, you're gonna say the bible was man written thus it should be null and void. SMH Yes yes, we know it irks you to be under a man in more ways than one. We all know. Like I said, I know women like you in real life. Next step is gonna be Atheism, because you will not worship a God that puts men in front of you. This lesbian movement is indeed powerful, but self destructive.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2402 Apr 4, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said what I said. lol. You are such a biter. omg.
I'm a biter, even though I said it before you??? Matter of fact, we didn't say the same thing at all.

And show me scriptures that support what you believe, not more ignoramus opinions. I have an arsenal of scriptures that clearly says man is the ruler over women. God, Christ, Man, Woman, Child, Animals, in that order.
London

Powell, OH

#2403 Apr 4, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, when you can post links that can prove what you said, I'll just dismiss your claims as 1 of the numerous lies you have told. Hell, you can't even be honest about the bible, so you definitely won't be honest about me.
And if God didn't give man leadership over women, then who did???
This is only madness that a stone cold lesbian would try to enforce. Next, you're gonna say the bible was man written thus it should be null and void. SMH Yes yes, we know it irks you to be under a man in more ways than one. We all know. Like I said, I know women like you in real life. Next step is gonna be Atheism, because you will not worship a God that puts men in front of you. This lesbian movement is indeed powerful, but self destructive.
I'm not a lesbian. Nice try.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2404 Apr 4, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a lesbian. Nice try.
If you're not a lesbian, then you are bisexual or having conflicting issues with your sexuality. No heterosexual woman opposes God's natural laws except for full blown studs/fems or bisexual women. In the likelihood that you are indeed a hetero woman, then the union between males and females are indeed doomed if this is the thinking of the new wave of females. But I'm a believer in a righteous and just God, and I know he wouldn't do this to us men who have worked hard to honor and respect him and ourselves. Deny all you want, but your attitude towards men (especially black men) does not help your argument. You never denied ever being with a woman at some point in your life, which leads me to believe that I may have struck a cord.
London

Powell, OH

#2405 Apr 4, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> If you're not a lesbian, then you are bisexual or having conflicting issues with your sexuality. No heterosexual woman opposes God's natural laws except for full blown studs/fems or bisexual women. In the likelihood that you are indeed a hetero woman, then the union between males and females are indeed doomed if this is the thinking of the new wave of females. But I'm a believer in a righteous and just God, and I know he wouldn't do this to us men who have worked hard to honor and respect him and ourselves. Deny all you want, but your attitude towards men (especially black men) does not help your argument. You never denied ever being with a woman at some point in your life, which leads me to believe that I may have struck a cord.
Didn't want to dignify your stupidity with an answer. I've never been with a woman; never desired to be with a woman.

I don't look up to men. Period. I only listen to men who make sense. Men who make sense have my full attention.

Now, your turn.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#2406 Apr 4, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't want to dignify your stupidity with an answer. I've never been with a woman; never desired to be with a woman.
I don't look up to men. Period. I only listen to men who make sense. Men who make sense have my full attention.
Now, your turn.
You mean making sense like posting actual bible scriptures that specifically says what God said??? How can you talk about listening to someone who makes sense when you make some of the most asinine comments on this forum
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2407 Apr 4, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> You mean making sense like posting actual bible scriptures that specifically says what God said??? How can you talk about listening to someone who makes sense when you make some of the most asinine comments on this forum
MACEO

When you go against GOD LAW's you pay the consequences which is what happened in your life when you ran to adultery!

You GOT back exactly what GOD SAID WHEN YOU CHASED WHORES ON THE WIFE OF YOUR YOUTH! GOD SAID THE FOOL WILL LOSE EVERYTHING -YOUR LIFE!

That's what happened to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RMG : What black actress do you find attractive? 2 min El Rey del Mundo 4
The amazing value of having pure nappy hair 11 min Rich stars of the... 23
why are white women obsessed with black men (Sep '07) 34 min Tulip 742
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min VetnorsGate 1,548,884
Why do white girls give us the stink eye.... 1 hr Lil Missy 17
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Majesty 39
Are liberals getting too unstable? 2 hr Savant 90
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 2 hr Shondalynn Davis 43
2019 will be 400 years of black male cuckolding. 5 hr CoonisMaceo 35
Racism in America 6 hr CoonisMaceo 649
More from around the web