Tiger Woods Is At It Again! New Blonde

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2306 Apr 2, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Well woods is not a bm and I doubt the other guys you list are either. And Kim likes attention and bm absolutely love to give it to her. You guys worship her and have made her a multi millionaire. She has no reason no to like you guys. Kudos to her.
As far as Naomi, her 'ole' rich wm is fine. He has old man swag plus he's rich and seems to treat her well. Good for her. Actually extra good for Naomi considering she isn't the youngest lady on the block but yet she still looks great and I bet she's not in the surgeons office every two seconds like let's say some are (not to that there's anything wrong with that).
For us Whites, T.Woods is Black. I know he's of mixed ancestry (Black, Asian, White,..)- but his phenotype is unmistakably Black. The same with Barry Obummer. They are Blacks, at least for us who have eyes to see (OK, mulattoes to be more correct, but still Black- non-White, non-Asian etc.).

Kardashian sisters are hoes and anyone can have them, just please remove them from my eyesight, thank you.
London

Powell, OH

#2307 Apr 2, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
For us Whites, T.Woods is Black. I know he's of mixed ancestry (Black, Asian, White,..)- but his phenotype is unmistakably Black. The same with Barry Obummer. They are Blacks, at least for us who have eyes to see (OK, mulattoes to be more correct, but still Black- non-White, non-Asian etc.).
Kardashian sisters are hoes and anyone can have them, just please remove them from my eyesight, thank you.
He's not black. So please don't throw him off on us. He looks more Asian imo anyway but regardless woods loves you guys. You all should claim him as white. I bet he'd really love that.

The Kards are severely adored by bm. It seems the average wm doesn't hold much respect for them but bm have made them rich was my main point. That's the kind of woman they like. She's the ideal woman to many of them.
Anonymous

United States

#2308 Apr 2, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
Armenians are Whites (Saroyan, Aznavour, Mikoyan, Cher etc.). They are true Caucasians, just like Georgians and numerous smaller nations living there.
As for the topic, it looks like black community gets hysterical when one of their (male) "brothas" shacks up with good looking white woman. Actually, considering the number of prominent good- and great- looking WW in entertainment industry, this number is very small.
Although I- a white- do not find black race particularly attractive, seems that there are numerous rather famous whites-entertainment people- who disagree with me. Especially males:http://www.mychoicetolov e.com/interracial_celeb_couple s.php
ww women will get AIDS eventually so nothing new.
Just move on.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2309 Apr 2, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not black. So please don't throw him off on us. He looks more Asian imo anyway but regardless woods loves you guys. You all should claim him as white. I bet he'd really love that.
The Kards are severely adored by bm. It seems the average wm doesn't hold much respect for them but bm have made them rich was my main point. That's the kind of woman they like. She's the ideal woman to many of them.
We can have civilized conversation, right ? I don't know your race (I'm White European).Just, I don't know any serious White who would consider Woods to be other than Black, or mulatto Black. Dominant-recessive stuff, you know.

Also virtually all Whites I know consider Keanu Reeves to be White, notwithstanding his partly Asian ancestry. Tiger Woods is TOO colored to be anything than Black. Sure, there are Black-White "mixes" who are different and who look White- but hey, they do LOOK White (unlike Mr. Woods).

Other than that I agree with you- Woods is not a part of AA culture and from little I know, he doesn't care- much- about AA community etc. I suppose he'd rather look White, too.

About Kards you may be right.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2310 Apr 2, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Just move on.
Are you capable of writing anything normal ? Just asking ...
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#2311 Apr 2, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you capable of writing anything normal ? Just asking ...
huh,that wasnt normal??
Then i guess you need to go to school.
Just saying........

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2312 Apr 2, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your little theory but the courts say different. If a husband has been the sole supporter of his wife (or visa versa) then he has an obligation, after divorcing to continue to support her through alimony and the children through child support in the lifestyle they have become accustomed to until she remarrys or find suitable income elsewhere but even when that happens, the ex-husband still have to pay child support. Now that's the real law!
We are not talking about law, styrofoam brain, we are talking about what is right and what is wrong. What MORAL AUTHORITY (not legal) makes you think you should be able to divorce your husband and STILL take his money?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2313 Apr 2, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Just move on.
Anybody can get AIDS if they are in a high risk category.

What an idiot!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2314 Apr 2, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>Armenians are Whites (Saroyan, Aznavour, Mikoyan, Cher etc.). They are true Caucasians, just like Georgians and numerous smaller nations living there.

As for the topic, it looks like black community gets hysterical when one of their (male) "brothas" shacks up with good looking white woman. Actually, considering the number of prominent good- and great- looking WW in entertainment industry, this number is very small.

Although I- a white- do not find black race particularly attractive, seems that there are numerous rather famous whites-entertainment people- who disagree with me. Especially males:http://www.mychoicetolov e.com/interracial_celeb_couple s.php
It is what it is, sir.
IT IS I

Riverside, CA

#2315 Apr 2, 2013
Correction to post #2285: Honey, don't bd fooled. = Honey, don't BE fooled.
IT IS I

Riverside, CA

#2316 Apr 2, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can get AIDS if they are in a high risk category.
What an idiot!
EXACTLY !!!!

And engaging in unrestrained sexual indulgence is behavior that puts many BM in a high risk category.
IT IS I

Riverside, CA

#2317 Apr 2, 2013
MumRa wrote:
Tiger woods is ranked #1 in the world again. The Golf universe is back in alignment.
Much success to you Tiger.
Too bad that being the #1 golfer in the world doesn't stop the world from seeing him as a sex crazed "coon" !!!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2318 Apr 2, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about law, styrofoam brain, we are talking about what is right and what is wrong. What MORAL AUTHORITY (not legal) makes you think you should be able to divorce your husband and STILL take his money?
The courts take in what is morally and legally right when making these laws, stupid. Now I don't think that wives should collect alimony from husbands they have only been married to a short while then divorced. But if the couple has been married a long time and the wife has contributed her time to the marriage and he makes more money than her then the wife deserves alimony.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2319 Apr 2, 2013
P.S.

That goes for common law marriages also!
IT IS I

Riverside, CA

#2320 Apr 2, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
We can have civilized conversation, right ? I don't know your race (I'm White European).Just, I don't know any serious White who would consider Woods to be other than Black, or mulatto Black. Dominant-recessive stuff, you know.
Also virtually all Whites I know consider Keanu Reeves to be White, notwithstanding his partly Asian ancestry. Tiger Woods is TOO colored to be anything than Black. Sure, there are Black-White "mixes" who are different and who look White- but hey, they do LOOK White (unlike Mr. Woods).
Other than that I agree with you- Woods is not a part of AA culture and from little I know, he doesn't care- much- about AA community etc. I suppose he'd rather look White, too.
About Kards you may be right.
You are right. Tiger does not consider himself to be black and distances himself from black people. However, that doesn't change the way that the world sees him.

Many black people don't consider him to be black, either. But, I deal in reality. When people see tiger, I believe that they see a black man first and then they see the admixture (Asian,Caucasian,Native American, etc....)

I believe that Tiger Wood's desire to be white so badly is what f*cked his mind up. The overdose on white pucci is a symptom of his longing to be accepted by whites and not be viewed as a BM. He is trying to prove to white people that he is just as good as they are by being with multiple WW.

But Tiger is not alone. Many BM have this "WW fetish".

fe·tish
noun \&#712;fe-tish also &#712;f&#275;-\

Definition of FETISH

1a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence

b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : prepossession

c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

3: fixation; Related to FETISH

Synonyms
fixation (also fetich), idée fixe, mania, obsession, preoccupation, prepossession

These particular BM believe that a WW will grant them access into the "white world" and that they will be accepted by "white society".

Tiger Wood's illicit behavior reflected poorly on BM and that is why they are trying to distance themselves from him now by claiming that "Tiger isn't black" but before the scandal broke, every BM in America was trying to claim him as one of their own. However; Tiger wasn't having any of it !!!! And he still is not !!!!

But as you can see from the responses on this thread from many of the BM, they are still priding themselves on the fact that Tiger is the #1 golfer !!! BM in America are notorious "glory-hounds" !!!
IT IS I

Riverside, CA

#2321 Apr 2, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants to be bootylicious? That's so 1990 sir. She's a day late and a dollar short.
Girl, Des is on a campaign to redeem his bruised ego. He is attempting to throw white trash in BW's face to hurt us.

SMH........

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2322 Apr 2, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
The courts take in what is morally and legally right when making these laws, stupid. Now I don't think that wives should collect alimony from husbands they have only been married to a short while then divorced. But if the couple has been married a long time and the wife has contributed her time to the marriage and he makes more money than her then the wife deserves alimony.
Why does she deserve money and not the man? Oh, because that means he is weak, and not a real man, right?

Well if you are saying that men are superior to women, get your wide black butt in the kitchen, grab me a beer, fix me a reuben sandwich and keep your trap shut!

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2323 Apr 2, 2013
Capree wrote:
P.S.
That goes for common law marriages also!
Typical. And this is why marriage is decreasing at a rapid pace in this country. You women see marriage as a hustle, and feel obligated to a man's worth simply because you are women. Alimony should only be for a short period of time for those who do qualify, and that's until she can finish school and/or obtain gainful employment. But the clock would be ticking. Women shouldn't be allowed to reap all the benefits and men have to provide you all with your happiness. This is wrong. Can her work be documented??? No!!! She can say she cleaned, cooked, and cared for the kids, but there is no records to prove this. SMH I pity any man dumb enough to get married in this day and age.
IT IS I

Riverside, CA

#2324 Apr 2, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the reasons that women were given alimony is because successful men would marry young, pretty, uneducated women and knock them up with a bunch of babies and control them.

These men would mistreat these women by cheating, beating and putting them on allowances (making them beg for money if they wanted to buy something). Because the men were the breadwinners they felt that they had the right to control EVERYTHING.

But when a man marries a woman, they are partners and she has a say in matters as well. Alimony could be comparable to punitive damages. When a company illegally fires an employee, not only does the court award the wronged party compensation for lost wages, but they also award money for emotional distress and punishment for mistreatment;

"The purposes of punitive damages are to punish the defendant for outrageous misconduct and to deter the defendant and others from similar misbehavior in the future."

So, the message was sent to men that they did not have "absolute power".
IT IS I

Riverside, CA

#2325 Apr 2, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Typical. And this is why marriage is decreasing at a rapid pace in this country. You women see marriage as a hustle, and feel obligated to a man's worth simply because you are women. Alimony should only be for a short period of time for those who do qualify, and that's until she can finish school and/or obtain gainful employment. But the clock would be ticking. Women shouldn't be allowed to reap all the benefits and men have to provide you all with your happiness. This is wrong. Can her work be documented??? No!!! She can say she cleaned, cooked, and cared for the kids, but there is no records to prove this. SMH I pity any man dumb enough to get married in this day and age.
When a man marries a woman, they are partners and she has a say in matters as well. Alimony could be comparable to punitive damages. When a company illegally fires an employee, not only does the court award the wronged party compensation for lost wages, but they also award money for emotional distress and punishment for mistreatment;

"The purposes of punitive damages are to punish the defendant for outrageous misconduct and to deter the defendant and others from similar misbehavior in the future."

So, the message was sent to men that they did not have "absolute power".

If you would learn how to partner with women and stop trying to compete with them; you wouldn't have this problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Chuckles-Divine 1,643,725
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 32 min Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 33 min Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 48 min KIR SUCKA 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 51 min Micha Ben Israel 137,316
NFL ratings slump getting worse with no end in... 56 min Blackhead Popper 8
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 58 min MonkeyFunny 210
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 3 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr im fair are you 1,601
More from around the web