Tiger Woods Is At It Again! New Blonde
IT IS I

United States

#2241 Mar 30, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Heh, just had this vision of "It IS I" and "London", lip smacking, high fiving each other, grinning and saying "I know daz rawt gurl!"
Too bad, their arguments don't merit such celebration.
"Too bad, their arguments don't merit such celebration"

I don't think that this warrants a "celebration" either. I personally think that it is a shame it had to come to this.

I am really disappointed in Des. I just can't believe that silly shyt !!!

I really hope that he, and BM like him can elevate their mentality to a much higher level..........because this just isn't working.
IT IS I

United States

#2242 Mar 30, 2013
Good night, Y'all.

Sleep tight..........Love, Peace and Hair Grease !!!!
London

Powell, OH

#2243 Mar 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a power thing. Everybody needs to have a sense of power. When people feel powerless, they will find power somehow:
Bullies find power through violence, nerds get power through their intellect, and some women use their sex appeal to men to get power.
BM have been deprived of their manhood. They feel inferior to non-BM in every other way so they seek power through their dyck.
But, at the end of the day, all men have a dyck..........so BM lose !!!
And the sad part is that most non-BM don't let pucci control them. They love pucci, but most non-BM don't love pucci more than they love themselves or they are not willing to sacrifice their power for pucci.
And that is EXACTLY what BM are doing when they let their dycks tell them what to do..........they are trading in their power as a man..........for a few moments of pleasure. Too many BM don't think in the long term..........they are short sighted and impatient.
Shortsightedness and impatience is a sign of immaturity and a lack of intelligence.
SMDH.
Again, interesting post and very good. It's a message I spend trying to get my son to understand. Luckily he views a lot of behaviors as embarrassing and doesn't want to be like a lot of these guys. I tell him lots of time observance is the best teacher as opposed to experience.

But anyway, it's very sad to see some males think so low of themselves that they reduce themselves in such a way.
London

Powell, OH

#2244 Mar 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
"Too bad, their arguments don't merit such celebration"
I don't think that this warrants a "celebration" either. I personally think that it is a shame it had to come to this.
I am really disappointed in Des. I just can't believe that silly shyt !!!
I really hope that he, and BM like him can elevate their mentality to a much higher level..........because this just isn't working.
It is sad. I agree.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2245 Mar 31, 2013
IT IS I-DesmondSanford--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
O....M....G !!!
Please tell me you're not serious,Des.
Not only is this silly azz response a non-sequitur (a non sequitur is a statement in which the final part is totally unrelated to the first part {it does not follow}), but it is a fallacy or presumption (Fallacies of presumption fail to prove the conclusion by assuming the conclusion in the proof.)
hat crazy people do !!!
I rest my case..........It is now in the hands of the jury.
Please take as much time as you need to deliberate before announcing your verdict !!!!!
I won't waste any more precious words on your dumb, primitive azz !!!
(oh, and by the way, does Ling Ling know how much time you spend online arguing with BW ???)
MACEO

Your insane! Have No Woman including a White woman! You have no money; your ass is broke!

Zuckerman been with the same Asian woman in college and its who he married!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2246 Mar 31, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
O....M......G !!!
Not only is this silly azz response a non-sequitur (a non sequitur is a statement in which the final part is totally unrelated to the first part {it does not follow}), but it is a fallacy or presumption (Fallacies of presumption fail to prove the conclusion by assuming the conclusion in the proof.)
You deflecting your azz off !!! Please stay focused. Remember, we are talking about the difference between a healthy sex drive and an unhealthy sex drive/desire.
de•flec•tion
noun \di-&#712;flek-sh&#601 ;n, d&#275;-\
Definition of DEFLECTION
1: a turning aside or off course : deviation
When did I say that young men should not be interested in sex/the opposite females ?????
"Red Herring - argument given in response to another argument, which is irrelevant and draws attention away from the subject of .
(calling me a dumb bytch doesn't change the fact that you are a retard !!)
Are you trying to say that finding a creative way to meet girls equates to being a pucci-hound ???
"Appeal to Equality -– where an assertion is deemed true or false based on an assumed pretense of equality."
Mark Zuckerberg's interest in the opposite sex did not result in from creating something great !!!!!
What have you created besides illegitimate children ???
"Circular Reasoning – when the reasoner begins with what he or she him walking around with dyck in his hand and it did not prevent him i. Instead of offering proof, it simply asserts the conclusion in another form, thereby inviting the listener to accept it as settled when, in fact, it has not been settled. Because the premise is no different from and therefore as questionable as its conclusion, a circular argument violates the criterion of acceptability."
In the end, you are right back where you started Des. YOU ARE WRONG !!!!
So, please stop talking in circles. That is what crazy people do (oh, and by the way, does Ling Ling know how much time you spend online arguing with BW ???)
The problem with having any kind of exchange with dumb b8tches like you is that your airhead a88 so busy running your mouth and lying on bm, you already forgot what this debate was about to begin with. Allow me to refresh your memory....YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID TIGER WOODS WAS PROMOTING THE STEREOTYPE OF THE "OVERSEXED BM" BECAUSE HE FKED A LOTTA WW! AND TO ILLUSTRATE IT, YOU QUOTED SOME BULLSH8T LINK THAT DESCRIBED THE "OVERSEXED" BM AS A RAPIST. SO, YOU WERE CALLING TIGER WOODS A RAPIST, YOU IGNORANT FU8K!!

Then you back tracked and said that was not what you meant but that tiger woods was oversexed anyway because he fked a lotta women. Then you said white men like zuckerberg and spielberg and lucas did great things because they were not oversexed and didn't fk a lotta women. Mind you, you had no fkin idea that zuckerberg was an anti-social reject who couldn't get a woman to spit on him and that you have no fkin idea what spielberg was like 40 years ago when he was young.

But what really takes the cake is that you don't seem to realize that tiger woods is a fkin BILLIONAIRE or damn close to it. Potentially, the FIRST billionaire athlete in history, because he's the GREATEST golfer in history. so all your bullshit about him "running around with his d8ck in his hand" and being a "pucci hound" all your other bullsh8t, all the 15, 20, 30 women tiger was fkin, never stopped him from being JUST as or even MORE successful as spielberg, lucas, zuckerberg etc. So clearly a young man like tiger can fk all the women he can get his hands on and STILL achieve great things.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it you absolute fkin idiot. You are an embarrassment to bw everywhere, you empty-headed jacka88.

And you one to talk with your a88 on topix non-stop day and night fkin up every thread with a sh8t ton of ignorance.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2247 Mar 31, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
O....M....G !!!
You deflecting your azz off !!! Please stay focused. Remember, we are talking about the difference between a healthy sex drive and an unhealthy sex drive/desire.
The problem with having any kind of exchange with dumb b8tches like you is that your airhead a88 so busy running
your mouth and lying on bm, you already forgot what this debate was about to begin with. Allow me to refresh your
memory....YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID TIGER WOODS WAS PROMOTING THE STEREOTYPE OF THE "OVERSEXED BM" BECAUSE HE FKED A LOTTA
WW! AND TO ILLUSTRATE IT, YOU QUOTED SOME BULLSH8T LINK THAT DESCRIBED THE "OVERSEXED" BM AS A RAPIST. SO, YOU WERE
CALLING TIGER WOODS A RAPIST, YOU IGNORANT FU8K!!

Then you back tracked and said that was not what you meant but that tiger woods was oversexed anyway because he fked a
lotta women, as if there's any young man in the world who would do less.

Then you said white men like zuckerberg and spielberg and lucas did great things because they were not oversexed and didn't fk a lotta women. Mind you, you had no fkin idea that zuckerberg was an anti-social reject who couldn't get a woman to spit on him and that you have no fkin idea what spielberg was like 40 years ago when he was young.

But what really takes the cake is that you don't seem to realize that tiger woods is a fkin BILLIONAIRE or damn close to it. Potentially, the FIRST billionaire athlete in history, because he's the GREATEST golfer in history. so all your bullshit about him "running around with his d8ck in his hand" and being a "pucci hound" all your other bullsh8t, all the 15, 20, 30 women tiger was fkin, never stopped him from being JUST as or even MORE successful as spielberg, lucas, zuckerberg etc. So clearly a young man like tiger can fk all the ww he can get his hands on and STILL achieve great things.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it you absolute fkin idiot. You are an embarrassment to bw everywhere, you empty-headed jacka88.

And you one to talk with your a88 on topix non-stop day and night fkin up every thread with a sh8t ton of ignorance.

Level 1

Danielson, CT

#2248 Mar 31, 2013
Good for Tiger Woods, This chick is hot. He just needs to stop cheating and treat her like the white princess she is.
IT IS I

United States

#2250 Mar 31, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with having any kind of exchange with dumb b8tches like you is that your airhead a88 so busy running your mouth and lying on bm, you already forgot what this debate was about to begin with. Allow me to refresh your memory....YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID TIGER WOODS WAS PROMOTING THE STEREOTYPE OF THE "OVERSEXED BM" BECAUSE HE FKED A LOTTA WW! AND TO ILLUSTRATE IT, YOU QUOTED SOME BULLSH8T LINK THAT DESCRIBED THE "OVERSEXED" BM AS A RAPIST. SO, YOU WERE CALLING TIGER WOODS A RAPIST, YOU IGNORANT FU8K!!
Then you back tracked and said that was not what you meant but that tiger woods was oversexed anyway because he fked a lotta women. Then you said white men like zuckerberg and spielberg and lucas did great things because they were not oversexed and didn't fk a lotta women. Mind you, you had no fkin idea that zuckerberg was an anti-social reject who couldn't get a woman to spit on him and that you have no fkin idea what spielberg was like 40 years ago when he was young.
But what really takes the cake is that you don't seem to realize that tiger woods is a fkin BILLIONAIRE or damn close to it. Potentially, the FIRST billionaire athlete in history, because he's the GREATEST golfer in history. so all your bullshit about him "running around with his d8ck in his hand" and being a "pucci hound" all your other bullsh8t, all the 15, 20, 30 women tiger was fkin, never stopped him from being JUST as or even MORE successful as spielberg, lucas, zuckerberg etc. So clearly a young man like tiger can fk all the women he can get his hands on and STILL achieve great things.
Blah, blah, blah..........I never said that Tiger was a rapists so STFU !!!!

What I posted was in response to your dumb azz claiming that the stereotype of being "oversexed" was limited to BW.

And yes, fool. Tiger Woods is "oversexed" that is why he needed therapy. In fact, his "addiction" to sex broke up his marriage..........so again, STFU !!!!

And honestly, I don't know why you are so proud of Tiger's billions or all of the women he was f*cking..........he wouldn't even spit on your balck azz if you were on fire !!!!

And yes, all of that f*cking actually put him "out of commission" for a minute until he could regroup, so stop pretending that his reckless behavior had no effect on him and that there were no consequences.

Tiger Wood's "overindulgence" sure costs him a few pennies, didn't it ???

Denial duly noted.

Please believe, I am more than sure that George Lucas and Stephen Spielberg had ample time to be "pucci-hounds" but they had other plans..........like becoming rich, mind you !!!!

Women love intelligence so stop trying to depreciate Mr.Zuckerberg with your hateful, jealous azz !!!

You have to remember that Mr. Zuckerberg was attending Harvard when he created Facebook, so he didn't have time to chase pucci all day. You see, he had more important things to do (like getting an Ivy League education and create a social networking site that you are probably just as addicted to as you are to pucci !!!).

He could have had and still could have just about anyone he wants, but he married his college sweetheart.

As far as putting things in pipes and smoking them, sorry Des. I don't smoke. I am completely sober and that is why I live in the real world.

You need to put down the blunts and the delusions will disappear.......I promise. And you will see that reality is not so bad once you find the courage to face it.
IT IS I

United States

#2251 Mar 31, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with having any kind of exchange with dumb b8tches like you is that your airhead a88 so busy running
your mouth and lying on bm, you already forgot what this debate was about to begin with. Allow me to refresh your
memory....YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID TIGER WOODS WAS PROMOTING THE STEREOTYPE OF THE "OVERSEXED BM" BECAUSE HE FKED A LOTTA
WW! AND TO ILLUSTRATE IT, YOU QUOTED SOME BULLSH8T LINK THAT DESCRIBED THE "OVERSEXED" BM AS A RAPIST. SO, YOU WERE
CALLING TIGER WOODS A RAPIST, YOU IGNORANT FU8K!!
Then you back tracked and said that was not what you meant but that tiger woods was oversexed anyway because he fked a
lotta women, as if there's any young man in the world who would do less.
Then you said white men like zuckerberg and spielberg and lucas did great things because they were not oversexed and didn't fk a lotta women. Mind you, you had no fkin idea that zuckerberg was an anti-social reject who couldn't get a woman to spit on him and that you have no fkin idea what spielberg was like 40 years ago when he was young.
But what really takes the cake is that you don't seem to realize that tiger woods is a fkin BILLIONAIRE or damn close to it. Potentially, the FIRST billionaire athlete in history, because he's the GREATEST golfer in history. so all your bullshit about him "running around with his d8ck in his hand" and being a "pucci hound" all your other bullsh8t, all the 15, 20, 30 women tiger was fkin, never stopped him from being JUST as or even MORE successful as spielberg, lucas, zuckerberg etc. So clearly a young man like tiger can fk all the ww he can get his hands on and STILL achieve great things.
At this point Des, you are just being redundant and the discussion is over as far as I am concerned.

Now, if you just want to have the last word to redeem yourself, then I will oblige you.

But the argument has been made and your support of this behavior is just further proof of your belief in uncontrolled sexual indulgence.

Good day, sir.
IT IS I

United States

#2252 Mar 31, 2013
Iluvwhtwomen wrote:
Good for Tiger Woods, This chick is hot. He just needs to stop cheating and treat her like the white princess she is.
Of course you would think that she is hot. You love WW.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2253 Mar 31, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would think that she is hot. You love WW.
Exactly!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2254 Mar 31, 2013
So Tiger Woods has to be in a relationship with a blonde in order to at least make a winning path again. If this relationship ends will he be on the losing path again, not even making the cuts?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2255 Mar 31, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
So Tiger Woods has to be in a relationship with a blonde in order to at least make a winning path again. If this relationship ends will he be on the losing path again, not even making the cuts?
I've seen the roll call of some of the women Tiger cheated with. None of them are very impressive. I think the guy has low self-esteem, despite being a winner at Golf. If I had his money and power I'd be shooting far higher.
just sayin

Jackson, MS

#2256 Mar 31, 2013
All u negros need to get over it, tiger won't ever date a negro or ever claim to be one. He sees the negro for what he is and wants no part of it. Get over it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2257 Mar 31, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Once again black men depending on women whether they fail or succeed and not on their on confidence and ability. I know tiger is biracial and that he acts white but he has the same mentality of most average black men.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2258 Mar 31, 2013
That's own and not on.
Lord baby

Jacksonville, FL

#2259 Mar 31, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again black men depending on women whether they fail or succeed and not on their on confidence and ability. I know tiger is biracial and that he acts white but he has the same mentality of most average black men.
there's no such thing as "acting white," or even "acting black."

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2260 Mar 31, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are basically making a great argument for why women do not deserve a single dime in alimony when divorce happens.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2261 Mar 31, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are basically making a great argument for why women do not deserve a single dime in alimony when divorce happens.
Not so and please let me tell you why. A real man stand on his own merits to win and takes such winning to provide for his woman and children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Quirky 1,263,786
Why are most white people racist? 3 min Mick 2,130
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 7 min Mick 5,673
Obama to issue an executive order to establish ... 15 min MroH 4
What do jax, kip, marcus and johnplustwomore ha... 21 min MroH 36
WW are promiscuous as hell, but..... (Aug '13) 31 min Stupid Thread 30
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 37 min African AE 2,759
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 34,971
Africans did not sell their own 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 120
Black dragged behind truck. 4 hr Donny Brook 31
More from around the web