How come when White men go to Jail they get sex in the butt?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOL Sex in the Butt?

question to you white people and IR BW,

how come 9 out 10 times when a white man goes to jail, he gets sex in the butt? and is treated like a female?
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

whats the deal white guy, you go to jail and lose your manhood?
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

white gay love.
Roller blader

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 6, 2011
 
same thing goes with blacky men, why are you obsessed with white men, you want one lol!
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Roller blader wrote:
same thing goes with blacky men, why are you obsessed with white men, you want one lol!
It was just a simple question. if you cant answer it then get lost.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

white men are creepy, strange people.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 11, 2012
 
blacksexyman82 wrote:
LOL Sex in the Butt?
question to you white people and IR BW,
how come 9 out 10 times when a white man goes to jail, he gets sex in the butt? and is treated like a female?
That's pretty simple, weaker and no group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

see at 11:30 and 15': the second seems to have "white punk" on his garb.
do not forget the c*cks*cking duty too.
Tyler Moretti

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

If you go to jail , only a WM is allowd to rape a WM if a BM rapped a WM hed get stabbed , if a Bm got rapped by a WM the WM would get stabbed , that's how it goes ,(that's what I heard)

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 11, 2012
 
Tyler Moretti wrote:
If you go to jail , only a WM is allowd to rape a WM if a BM rapped a WM hed get stabbed , if a Bm got rapped by a WM the WM would get stabbed , that's how it goes ,(that's what I heard)
depends on the jail/prison surely. However black inmates punking white ass is not a tale.
Tyler Moretti

Cambridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 11, 2012
 
whtservnt wrote:
<quoted text>
depends on the jail/prison surely. However black inmates punking white ass is not a tale.
it deepends on wheather your in a gang or not , I doubt any bm are going to try and rape a Aryan brotherhood member.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 11, 2012
 
Tyler Moretti wrote:
<quoted text> it deepends on wheather your in a gang or not , I doubt any bm are going to try and rape a Aryan brotherhood member.
yes sure except when they sell one of their own members to Black as the ultimate slavery. It depends also on the local rules in mixing up inmates or separating them.
Shane

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blacksexyman82 wrote:
LOL Sex in the Butt?
question to you white people and IR BW,
how come 9 out 10 times when a white man goes to jail, he gets sex in the butt? and is treated like a female?
You actuly think prison rape is some kind of acheivement,black logic at its finest.
Pan-Africanist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Wtf prison is hxll on earth they'd have to slit my throat before going to such chaos!

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 11, 2012
 
Pan-Africanist wrote:
Wtf prison is hxll on earth they'd have to slit my throat before going to such chaos!
No doubt about that especially in the USA but it happens in the USA and for black men more than any others even hispanics in proportion. The point raised by the OP is different. black men don't have to go behind bars to get white booty by the way.
Pan-Africanist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Why would they or any man want to have sex with another man?! That shxt crazy.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 11, 2012
 
Pan-Africanist wrote:
Why would they or any man want to have sex with another man?! That shxt crazy.
No sir, you can call the human nature "crazy" or sex "crazy" or simply men "crazy" because they are men : what's crazy is to be deprived of any sexual life. Moreover it's not always only a question of sex but of "pecking order". This is by the way absolutely universal : in every continent, every culture and documented for centuries. So it must be very rational in fact.
Shane

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

whtservnt wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir, you can call the human nature "crazy" or sex "crazy" or simply men "crazy" because they are men : what's crazy is to be deprived of any sexual life. Moreover it's not always only a question of sex but of "pecking order". This is by the way absolutely universal : in every continent, every culture and documented for centuries. So it must be very rational in fact.
Good effort at rationalizing your endorsement of rape and faggotry.
Pan-Africanist

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 11, 2012
 
I wont rationalize rape or jail rape its wrong I wouldnt rape anyone if I had a 100 years. Also I would fight every1 to establish myself.
Bud

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

blacksexyman82 wrote:
LOL Sex in the Butt?
question to you white people and IR BW,
how come 9 out 10 times when a white man goes to jail, he gets sex in the butt? and is treated like a female?
Why do you black guys, who claim to be so macho and tough, turn into flaming f*ggots who rape every man in sight once you go to jail? Ask your self THAT question, RuPaul.
wee willy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

dont do go prison,simple and if you do not in usa,very simple race of people,white and black muslims we call them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••