Black men: You are Losing your black ...
Big Knob

United States

#182 Jul 15, 2014
EazyBreeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are not prostituting themselves to white men. Black women are just no longer putting a premium on black men and dating you exclusively. We are seeing other races of men as suitable to date, have relationships with and to marry. Black women are long overdue in using their other dating options considering how disloyal black men are and that black men have been chasing other races of women and placing them above black women.
As much as black men date and marry ir, you don't have the right to call out black women for dating ir also and should just sit in corner and mind your own business. Black men want black women to just stand over to side waiting on them while they hook up with non-black women. Well that is out and black women are looking out for their own desires and needs to and doing what's best for them. Fork self serving black men.
With 16.6 million ww single and 4.7 million more ww than wm , you wm represent 70% of america's ir marriages to asian women, yet you have the nerve to point a finger at bm, you hypocrite, its ww who are beginning to seek their own desires, and thats what pissed off elliot rodgers. To date wm have the largest ir rates in america, while so many ww are single, and youre worried about bw ? You and your and homeboy Real Talk must be working together,.........no wonder i see so many ww at the beaches these days with asian men, elliot rodgers saw it to..........pop, pop, pop,....bang!
Justin

United States

#184 Jul 15, 2014
RealTalk wrote:
<quoted text>Witness Big Knob's character assassination....RealTalk is a wm....thats to lessen the impact of what I posted.
:o
There's nothing to be impacted, wm.
Big Knob

United States

#186 Jul 15, 2014
RealTalk wrote:
<quoted text>Witness Big Knob's character assassination....RealTalk is a wm....thats to lessen the impact of what I posted.
:o
Like elvis copied rock n roll you copy big knob, are you still upset about you fellow white man fantsay lover anthony cumia for being fired from Sirius FM because of racially insulting and punching a BW , and youre angry at bw as a result.. So you pretend to be one for this lol .........your character speaks for its self.........wm.
Sally

Denver, NC

#187 Jul 15, 2014
They have to be a high yellow and have an education!
Junior

United States

#188 Jul 15, 2014
I had a black GF once...about twenty years ago LOL! So ain't nobody losing nothin here son...

Since: Dec 13

Santa Ana, CA

#191 Jul 15, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>It takes two to divorce and in most cases 80% of the time its the women, who files not men, now what non bm or bm worries about divorce rates of bm, when whites divorce rate is 50% does what you said apply to them as well? And more wm marry than ww check that out..........youre starting to sound like a woman!
The statistics https://www.google.com/url...

Santa Ana, CA

#192 Jul 15, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.....Big Knob you know he's a non-black man.
I am buy is the excuse dudes like him come up with. Why? They can't stand the fact that BW is being loved by alot of us. There is plenty ways to find me if they still doubt. Dinie made it clear she is a friend of mine and if they still doubt my phone is on the profile . After they come up and comment on my voice I've had asked on what is the next excuse they are gonna come up with but avoid the question.

Find me on Facebook group BFF boxing fight fans I'm the only miguel in that group I'm on other groups of interracial between black women and latino men but there is others with my name on it but if any of the black Queens want to join I'll bring them in cuz I'm an administrator on the Latino men who love black women
Big Knob

United States

#193 Jul 15, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>The statistics https://www.google.com/url...
I told you that you sound just like a woman youre obsessed with trying to prove stats to me thats been disputed years ago, perhaps you should ask ww why do they have a 50% divorce rate amoung whites, and while youre at it ask why are more wm getting married than ww, and why no nightline special discussions on why 16.6 million ww are single and cant find mr right. Then ask yourself this how come non bw can find a nice blk dude and bw say that they cant. And why more bm like wm are getting married when their female counter parts arent..........you want me to answer your questions, you answer mine, fair.........

Santa Ana, CA

#194 Jul 15, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>I told you that you sound just like a woman youre obsessed with trying to prove stats to me thats been disputed years ago, perhaps you should ask ww why do they have a 50% divorce rate amoung whites, and while youre at it ask why are more wm getting married than ww, and why no nightline special discussions on why 16.6 million ww are single and cant find mr right. Then ask yourself this how come non bw can find a nice blk dude and bw say that they cant. And why more bm like wm are getting married when their female counter parts arent..........you want me to answer your questions, you answer mine, fair.........
I think is your fantasy world dude cuz again statistics don't lie. Again there plenty of ways to find me i posted some information. See i talk about women but you talk of bm which make it look like u a DL.

You know what makes me laugh is that when a bm like yourself post some kind of video or statistics is ok but when myself or any other nonbm does it the first excuse is you a woman . Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha. But then again what makes u and the other fools angry is when a member that knows me pops up like Dinie you immediately attack them with insults and alot of anger.
Big Knob

United States

#195 Jul 15, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>I think is your fantasy world dude cuz again statistics don't lie. Again there plenty of ways to find me i posted some information. See i talk about women but you talk of bm which make it look like u a DL.
You know what makes me laugh is that when a bm like yourself post some kind of video or statistics is ok but when myself or any other nonbm does it the first excuse is you a woman . Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha. But then again what makes u and the other fools angry is when a member that knows me pops up like Dinie you immediately attack them with insults and alot of anger.
ok queen , continue your delusion, im going to staples center for dinner and drinks, and beautiful women who posess the volatries of sensuality,......all jokes aside, you need to stop bumping tacos and get you a man, that way you dont have to pretend to be one who loves you.......UNBELIEVEABLE

Santa Ana, CA

#196 Jul 15, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> ok queen , continue your delusion, im going to staples center for dinner and drinks, and beautiful women who posess the volatries of sensuality,......all jokes aside, you need to stop bumping tacos and get you a man, that way you dont have to pretend to be one who loves you.......UNBELIEVEABLE
Ok homo you need come strong man up. I can't teach to be a man no more since you lost the battle in prison by dropping the soap. You need to stop getting stick and find yourself a fish but is to late cuz you already prefer the stick.... UNBELIEVABLE
Big Knob

United States

#197 Jul 15, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.....Big Knob you know he's a non-black man.
you ever see a man argue with another man like jelly boy, come to think of it youre a man pretending to be a miss-es, whats wrong with you dudes on here man, shes a broad who wants to be a dude, and youre a dude who wants to be a broad.........you figure it out, ill just enjoying and living my life to the fullest, hows that!
Big Knob

United States

#198 Jul 15, 2014
Just keep enjoying^..........^

Santa Ana, CA

#199 Jul 15, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> ok queen , continue your delusion, im going to staples center for dinner and drinks, and beautiful women who posess the volatries of sensuality,......all jokes aside, you need to stop bumping tacos and get you a man, that way you dont have to pretend to be one who loves you.......UNBELIEVEABLE
You're going to eat at staples center or you gonna jack somebody at the staples center and get got to prison so that law enforcement can try to lock you up with your DL boo in prison?
Big Knob

United States

#200 Jul 15, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to eat at staples center or you gonna jack somebody at the staples center and get got to prison so that law enforcement can try to lock you up with your DL boo in prison?
Im going to go romantically jack me one of these beautiful latinas, in california, ww have been replaced by latinas, asian, indian, pacific island, afro-indian, women, and alot of bw out here are angry, because theyre ignored and living your same sex lifestyle and bm like me who have their shit together, are going places ah, places & spaces out there. The majority jail and prison population are latino out here, so save that comment for them.

Santa Ana, CA

#202 Jul 15, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Im going to go romantically jack me one of these beautiful latinas, in california, ww have been replaced by latinas, asian, indian, pacific island, afro-indian, women, and alot of bw out here are angry, because theyre ignored and living your same sex lifestyle and bm like me who have their shit together, are going places ah, places & spaces out there. The majority jail and prison population are latino out here, so save that comment for them.
Naw BW won't be angry at you. They more likely ask you as why you prefer men instead of women. Like I said I can't teach how to be a man since you dropped that soap in prison.
My best friend is black he married a latina and he is cool. He is the one that told me that there alot of DL bm just like yourself.
Jdx

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#203 Jul 15, 2014
So, tell me, who's the fool for believing everything they hear? Did you know the Golden State Warriors are for sale?
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>Naw BW won't be angry at you. They more likely ask you as why you prefer men instead of women. Like I said I can't teach how to be a man since you dropped that soap in prison.
My best friend is black he married a latina and he is cool. He is the one that told me that there alot of DL bm just like yourself.

Santa Ana, CA

#204 Jul 15, 2014
Jdx wrote:
So, tell me, who's the fool for believing everything they hear? Did you know the Golden State Warriors are for sale?
<quoted text>
I gotta see to believe see back then I was working as a security guard the company I worked with had the pride contract in LBC. I worked as a field supervisor and my duty is to relieve guards for lunch and fair enough there was alot of DL BM
Snakes and Arrows

Richmond, TX

#205 Jul 15, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that black women were the least likely to date out
Which means they are stuck with scrubs.
Jdx

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#207 Jul 15, 2014
http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/j...
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta see to believe see back then I was working as a security guard the company I worked with had the pride contract in LBC. I worked as a field supervisor and my duty is to relieve guards for lunch and fair enough there was alot of DL BM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,383,649
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 5 min Marcus Washington 1,477
Im Black and I HATE black people...So SICK of m... 6 min WeAreLaughingAtYo... 31
Fake Asians 11 min Absimil 2
London buses will now say "glory to allah" 14 min enoch powell 6
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 16 min Lawrence Wolf 1,521
Why are there no black people in Game of Thrones? (Nov '11) 24 min FukU 74
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min Don Barros Serrano 44,925
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 33 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,373
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 1 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 69
New Racist Chinese Ad 2 hr Truth Hurts 47
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 3 hr dreamhunk 460
More from around the web