Black men: You are Losing your black ...
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#452 Jul 24, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>alot of my Black friends don't know their dad and thats not cool DL dude. I even seen bm friends who won't even get visited from their dad even tho their mom work for them.
Maceo

Why do you talk to your own profiles?

Your a LOSER!

Since: Dec 13

Arlington, TX

#453 Jul 24, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Mandike miguel, a bw in a latino's custume, a dl accuser, youre what the call on the west coast a dude girl,.........D= delusional L= lesbian..........enjoy......
DL knight stop trippin... you should attend your trannie or he is not gonna let you ride his d! Ck anymore. Enjoy riding the d! Ck knight d! Ck rider..... Wooooohohohohohoooooooo. Lmfao
Jody

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#454 Jul 25, 2014
Miguel, waarom zijn je slipje allemaal in een bos? Iemand slaan te dicht bij de waarheid
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>The question that keep avoiding and you are gonna be going to be gone for a while after I ask you again. If the members here that know me calls me on my phone that I have on profile and then tell you they heard a male voice what is going to be your next excuse. DL uru aka Cigarface lily. Let's see what your response is but if you respond then you can go back with your barbie shirt, with a belly, and pink purse and try to get laid with the first gay dude that want to score you .Wooooohohohohohoooooooo.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#458 Jul 25, 2014
Black men aren't losing anything because we don't consider black women as our women. We don't possess them or care about what they are doing. If we wanted them, we'd have em. However, it would be a serious concern to us if we were losing our white women and Latinas.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#459 Jul 25, 2014
Stretchmaster wrote:
Black men aren't losing anything because we don't consider black women as our women. We don't possess them or care about what they are doing. If we wanted them, we'd have em. However, it would be a serious concern to us if we were losing our white women and Latinas.
Hi Capree

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#460 Jul 25, 2014
Black Realist wrote:
<quoted text>Then more white men murder white women and kids.
And i won't even begin to count on those who molest children.

Any child is in danger around white men in any society, wouldn't you agree?
You wrote:
If only black women would love their children like non-black women do.
But they can't.
They are just not mother material.
Only good for a lay and abandon.

I feel so sorry for Black women.

~~~~

How's that possible that white men are doing these horrific things as you claim since non black women love their children unlike black women do?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#461 Jul 25, 2014
Jody wrote:
<quoted text>Miguel, waarom zijn je slipje allemaal in een bos? Iemand slaan te dicht bij de waarheid
I asked you previously what your native language is. Do you also speak German?
Big Knob

United States

#462 Jul 25, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>DL knight stop trippin... you should attend your trannie or he is not gonna let you ride his d! Ck anymore. Enjoy riding the d! Ck knight d! Ck rider..... Wooooohohohohohoooooooo. Lmfao
Madame miguel, do you not understand that the black knight, is a pearl in the eyes of beauteous Latinas, and other women, and does not embrace your lifestyle of DL man-dykeism, nor your dude-girl philosophy, is that diffucult to understand sir madame miguel, and now im telling you that the DL is for you, miguel, and the ladies will roll with me.......*Black Knight*

Arlington, TX

#463 Jul 25, 2014
Black Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
As i said, i couldn't care about this.
She is your problem now, not mine.
And something tells me you're a Black female.
The smartest thing to do is to find out for yourself just like the people that know me herre. Tu sabe.

Arlington, TX

#464 Jul 25, 2014
Black Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you got?
This sounds like an angry fella. Lmfao

Arlington, TX

#465 Jul 25, 2014
Black Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Then more white men murder white women and kids.
And i won't even begin to count on those who molest children.
Any child is in danger around white men in any society, wouldn't you agree?
Thank God I'm not white but here true colors are coming uo.

This sounds more of you hating on this white dudes. Reason? Don't know.

See if you aren't interested in BW then they shouldn't be in your mind at all but you are here talking about them.

See i am not attracted to Latinas but I respect them cuz I come from but I don't talk about them cuz they are not in my mind at all.

By you talking about BW means you think about them . Relax grow up and move on simple as that.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#466 Jul 25, 2014
A BM will only settle for a BW if he can't pull women from other races. They ain't no prize.

Arlington, TX

#467 Jul 25, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Madame miguel, do you not understand that the black knight, is a pearl in the eyes of beauteous Latinas, and other women, and does not embrace your lifestyle of DL man-dykeism, nor your dude-girl philosophy, is that diffucult to understand sir madame miguel, and now im telling you that the DL is for you, miguel, and the ladies will roll with me.......*Black Knight*
Don't get mad cuz am telling the truth DL knight. Again if they were real women then yes I would give you those initial but those are trannies you been getting and straight man won't what you do and that is to ride a d! Ck. No DL knight you get confused but nobody is judging for your life style

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#468 Jul 25, 2014
Stretchmaster wrote:
A BM will only settle for a BW if he can't pull women from other races. They ain't no prize.
Capree, how's the self hate going considering you believe that being black is a curse?
Big Knob

United States

#469 Jul 25, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get mad cuz am telling the truth DL knight. Again if they were real women then yes I would give you those initial but those are trannies you been getting and straight man won't what you do and that is to ride a d! Ck. No DL knight you get confused but nobody is judging for your life style
Madame miguel my lifestyle is that of fine dining, wine, jazz, and women who posess the volatries of sensuality, you've confused the real before oprah DL meaning, ive explained it to you, but you seem to express a same sex trip, and thats a spirit of sexual impurity which is what madame miguel seems to enjoy, this,:.
Lust
Fantsay lust
Lesbianism
Exposure
Seducer-enticer
Strong deception
Madame miguel say it aint so, you are a woman whos trapped in a mans idenity, you think youre a man, but youre a woman........ Madame miguel, you fear being a woman, so think like a dl man-dyke..........you have an excessive appetite for fantsay-yyyyyyyyyy
Big Knob

United States

#470 Jul 25, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree, how's the self hate going considering you believe that being black is a curse?
Greetings Phoenix, i hear what you're saying, i think this is the problem INSECURITY:
Self-pity
Loneliness
Inadequacy
Ineptness
Inferiority
And unreality, im a bm if everyday all i do is bash bw and blame bw and glorify non bw, then something has to be wrong with me. You have enough blk negativity from non bp on here already, and we dont need to add fuel to the fire..........all it does is paint a negative picture of bw.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#471 Jul 25, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings Phoenix, i hear what you're saying, i think this is the problem INSECURITY:
Self-pity
Loneliness
Inadequacy
Ineptness
Inferiority
And unreality, im a bm if everyday all i do is bash bw and blame bw and glorify non bw, then something has to be wrong with me. You have enough blk negativity from non bp on here already, and we dont need to add fuel to the fire..........all it does is paint a negative picture of bw.
Well we both know that there are indeed some self hating black people who feel the need to find validation by uplifting white people on Topix and belittling black men and black women.

However, none of those individuals who resent being black are a reflection on me or any other black person who doesn't adhere to their demonic ideology of idolatry.

I'm an individual as are you.
Big Knob

United States

#472 Jul 25, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we both know that there are indeed some self hating black people who feel the need to find validation by uplifting white people on Topix and belittling black men and black women.
However, none of those individuals who resent being black are a reflection on me or any other black person who doesn't adhere to their demonic ideology of idolatry.
I'm an individual as are you.
You're right, i agree 100%. The key to over-comming is to fill your mind with a daily dose of faith, courage, hope and expectancy,.........it works for me!

Arlington, TX

#473 Jul 25, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Madame miguel my lifestyle is that of fine dining, wine, jazz, and women who posess the volatries of sensuality, you've confused the real before oprah DL meaning, ive explained it to you, but you seem to express a same sex trip, and thats a spirit of sexual impurity which is what madame miguel seems to enjoy, this,:.
Lust
Fantsay lust
Lesbianism
Exposure
Seducer-enticer
Strong deception
Madame miguel say it aint so, you are a woman whos trapped in a mans idenity, you think youre a man, but youre a woman........ Madame miguel, you fear being a woman, so think like a dl man-dyke..........you have an excessive appetite for fantsay-yyyyyyyyyy
Now DL don't get mad . Am only telling the difference between a tranny and a woman. See the ones trannies you keep picking up are males that have nothing to with women side. You just a guy who is straight but ride trannies d! Ck by doing that you're a DL. You probably play jazz for Rupaul and after you are done you go and ride his d! Ck.
See i got members that know me here on Facebook and we're smart to find out for themselves.
But on your side there is non why cuz they know you are a DL who is into trannies and want to compare them to real women. No DL knight that's not the way it works.
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#474 Jul 25, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>aww poor DL want to crt. Quiere llorar, quiere llorar , quiere llorar
You are not Mexican biach. Lol! What or why in the hell would a mexican be this far up black men azzez and black folk business like this unless he or she or it was lost in the biggest obsession with us. Hey dumbazz black girl. We all know you are not mexican.Only scorned beastly ugly hateful obnoxious black women stalkers do this crazy shite , like capree sadbuttrue diva on the rise cutepie..and all of tgem are pgagggote whiteboys.looolhagahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,564,678
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 min KIP 100
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 3 min Leroy Thompson 1,088
Two thousand seven hundred thirty eight 4 min Formica Jones 2
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 min Tee 51
White Heavy Weight Boxers today would mop up Am... 10 min Leroy Thompson 1
Africans Helping to DESTROY the Hated USA World... 12 min Paul 6
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 43 min Formica Jones 813
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 3 hr Truth 38
More from around the web