Black men: You are Losing your black ...
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#406 Jul 24, 2014
With all these sistas scooping up more non-black men every day, one would think the average American black man's about ready to congregate with his fellow brethren and start his long-planned bloody revolution just about any time now....the clock's probably tickin'.
Big Knob

United States

#407 Jul 24, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>That's where you're confused DL knight. See a woman don't have c@ck and the ones you been do. The woman rides but is you who rides who how is it possible to have babies. You're confused. You shouldn't drop the soap DL knight but hey if you like riding but that's nasty.
I got your number and is the green eyed monster lol. Look listen issac hayes and barry white in the 70s a rap was a conversation a dialog, by the 80s that definition had changed to rhyming words over a best,. Just listen to the album hot, butterd, soul by issac hayes, and listen to his rap on the song by the time i get to phoenix, then listen to slick rick's raps you'll see the meaning difference..........youre on the down low because youre a bw pretending to be miguel, a male latino, dl is keeping it quiet...such as me & mrs jones: we got a thing going on, we got to be extra careful, the song was about a man having an affair with a married woman by billy paul, thats the real meaning of down low, oprah told a damn lie!.........senora miguel, now answer my question please!........i know why you wont........:°

Since: Dec 13

Fort Worth, TX

#408 Jul 24, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>I got your number and is the green eyed monster lol. Look listen issac hayes and barry white in the 70s a rap was a conversation a dialog, by the 80s that definition had changed to rhyming words over a best,. Just listen to the album hot, butterd, soul by issac hayes, and listen to his rap on the song by the time i get to phoenix, then listen to slick rick's raps you'll see the meaning difference..........youre on the down low because youre a bw pretending to be miguel, a male latino, dl is keeping it quiet...such as me & mrs jones: we got a thing going on, we got to be extra careful, the song was about a man having an affair with a married woman by billy paul, thats the real meaning of down low, oprah told a damn lie!.........senora miguel, now answer my question please!........i know why you wont........:°
Ask Dinie she'll tell you. Si quieres hablo espanol para que veas. Oops my bad you don't know Spanish. Again the DL knight your initial was use on the 80s. I answered your question go back and read where I said I can comment on trannies which what you're attracted to cuz they are males and again you pull a DL move as answer your questions but you won't answer mines. Again I don't like trannies I love women and you don't seem to see the difference of them . You like riding the tranny d! Cks which is nasty but hey that's your problem DL knight
Big Knob

United States

#409 Jul 24, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Dinie she'll tell you. Si quieres hablo espanol para que veas. Oops my bad you don't know Spanish. Again the DL knight your initial was use on the 80s. I answered your question go back and read where I said I can comment on trannies which what you're attracted to cuz they are males and again you pull a DL move as answer your questions but you won't answer mines. Again I don't like trannies I love women and you don't seem to see the difference of them . You like riding the tranny d! Cks which is nasty but hey that's your problem DL knight
That means that you dont know right, my initial was the 90s, these ones a bw shes nice n all and of good conversation, and the latina is shaped like a young chaka khan, the way bw used to be shaped, nice brn skin eyes, full lips, hips cut the dl trannie crap for a minute,....lets get serious which one should i need your help senora miguel
Big Knob

United States

#411 Jul 24, 2014
Oops this one^
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#412 Jul 24, 2014
Jody wrote:
English is not even my native language but I'm told my grammar, and comprehension surpasses that of 99% of native English speakers so I hereby establish 'f*cktard' as an actual word, attributable to a really good inspiration, Miguel.
Its a blackwoman and everyone know this already, she even slipped and outed herself on this thread recently. She is soo bitter and obnoxious like your average street thug who let the police beat and kick her head in and soon as she come to her senses after a police brutality she will automatically start hating blackmen on topix with all this dl nonsense like its the only thing she knows.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#414 Jul 24, 2014
Jody wrote:
English is not even my native language but I'm told my grammar, and comprehension surpasses that of 99% of native English speakers so I hereby establish 'f*cktard' as an actual word, attributable to a really good inspiration, Miguel.
What's your native language?

Arlington, TX

#415 Jul 24, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>That means that you dont know right, my initial was the 90s, these ones a bw shes nice n all and of good conversation, and the latina is shaped like a young chaka khan, the way bw used to be shaped, nice brn skin eyes, full lips, hips cut the dl trannie crap for a minute,....lets get serious which one should i need your help senora miguel
I told DL knight since am not attracted to trannies I can give an answer that's all you. If it was latina woman or black woman it will different but you're bringing up trannies DL knight.

Arlington, TX

#416 Jul 24, 2014
Black Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men do not abandon their children.
Often times those men are forced out of the relationship by the black females.
Why would any man stay in a relationship with a miserable woman?
well I grew up in black neighborhood and families as room mate and alot of bm had denied their children . The once force out is because those bm are women beaters . Why would any woman want that?

Arlington, TX

#417 Jul 24, 2014
Black Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men do not abandon their children.
Often times those men are forced out of the relationship by the black females.
Why would any man stay in a relationship with a miserable woman?
My wife is Black by the way and she is the best

Arlington, TX

#418 Jul 24, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>Its a blackwoman and everyone know this already, she even slipped and outed herself on this thread recently. She is soo bitter and obnoxious like your average street thug who let the police beat and kick her head in and soon as she come to her senses after a police brutality she will automatically start hating blackmen on topix with all this dl nonsense like its the only thing she knows.
oh please uru aka Cigarface lily you are butt hurt and I went easy on you and ever since you been stalking me. You and your split personalities and names with your pink purse. Remember I never said anything to Dinie but she answer the question for you cuz she knows me. Now what is your next excuse? But you also got busted with the alejandra name cuz you forgot that you created her name by saying she was from cali but when you spoke about her you messed up by saying that she was from Tampa. Let me give you an advice so that you won't messed up again uru aka Cigarface lily next time you create a name at least write down where are they from so you won't mess up and get busted again.

Arlington, TX

#419 Jul 24, 2014
Black Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you thought of trying to figure out that perhaps, their mothers have NO clue who is their child's father?
Majority of those women do not know who their child's father is and it is a fact.
You have black women with 6 or 7 children by different men.
And sometimes those women will sleep with many dudes in one day.
So how can they possibly know?
And it's sad that the ones to suffer are the children.
Black women do not give a fk about the consequences of their actions apart from those that benefit them.
now tell how many do bm has by different women and how many do they take care of? Cuz alot of bm denied their kids they have with bw and nonbw.
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#420 Jul 24, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>well I grew up in black neighborhood and families as room mate and alot of bm had denied their children . The once force out is because those bm are women beaters . Why would any woman want that?
Im soo glad you have finally came out and told everyone that your a vicious blacknan hating ghoul with no kind of common sensen of what's sooo ever. Your games are stale girl, your act is soo transparent. "WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE A BLACK GIRL" Miguelroliesha. Loool
Big Knob

United States

#421 Jul 24, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>now tell how many do bm has by different women and how many do they take care of? Cuz alot of bm denied their kids they have with bw and nonbw.
Now why would that be the concern of a latino male. More bw have children thsn bm do, do the research its called hypergamy, a small pool of men senora the dl miguel.........
Big Knob

United States

#422 Jul 24, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>I told DL knight since am not attracted to trannies I can give an answer that's all you. If it was latina woman or black woman it will different but you're bringing up trannies DL knight.
DL miguel, youve helped me out since youre with a bw senora then i can be with a nice hands & feet, hips lips long silky hair brn latina, thanks senora miguel,.........keep your masquerade on the down low miguel, or theyll be taking you away in a straight jacket..........
Jody

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#423 Jul 24, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your native language?
Nederlands is mijn moedertaal, maar ik ook Duits spreken als dat is waar mijn ouders vandaan komen.

Arlington, TX

#424 Jul 24, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>Im soo glad you have finally came out and told everyone that your a vicious blacknan hating ghoul with no kind of common sensen of what's sooo ever. Your games are stale girl, your act is soo transparent. "WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE A BLACK GIRL" Miguelroliesha. Loool
really ? Have you look at the Facebook DL uru aka Cigarface lily. But at least we know that you like men . Marcus told everyone here and you never came to denied but you did something wrong that he went out of your hands and now you trying to take it on everyone here. Don't be like that. Now go on and find your biscuit to suck on. Lol. Wooooohohohohohoooooooo. Mexicano cien por ciento lo soy y eso nadie me lo quita. But you don't understand that DL uru aka Cigarface lily. My wife family is my family now as you can see they are black

Arlington, TX

#425 Jul 24, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would that be the concern of a latino male. More bw have children thsn bm do, do the research its called hypergamy, a small pool of men senora the dl miguel.........
That's easy let's star with you. Do you know your dad DL knight? Is he th reason why you are gay cuz he abuse you and your mom kick him out. Same story for the others my Black friends told their dad didn't want nothing to do them as being their fathers DL knight.

Arlington, TX

#426 Jul 24, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> DL miguel, youve helped me out since youre with a bw senora then i can be with a nice hands & feet, hips lips long silky hair brn latina, thanks senora miguel,.........keep your masquerade on the down low miguel, or theyll be taking you away in a straight jacket..........
DL knight since you like trannies so much make sure you don't tell no one that is you who rides ok. Do what your initial represent keep it on the Down low. Lol.
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#427 Jul 24, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>really ? Have you look at the Facebook DL uru aka Cigarface lily. But at least we know that you like men . Marcus told everyone here and you never came to denied but you did something wrong that he went out of your hands and now you trying to take it on everyone here. Don't be like that. Now go on and find your biscuit to suck on. Lol. Wooooohohohohohoooooooo. Mexicano cien por ciento lo soy y eso nadie me lo quita. But you don't understand that DL uru aka Cigarface lily. My wife family is my family now as you can see they are black
Loooooool!! Do you know how nany phonies and criminals livenon face book. Thats where the FBI find wanted fugitives and all kinds of nut cases like your big fat ugly 900 lbs azz. Lady go take your girlfriend to lesbian feminist hate hooker trick show and get your ratchet fake azz out of here with all this dl gay shite.SMDH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,497,144
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 3 min Chilli J 28
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 8 min Savant 416
Talk is Cheap; Lets BOYCOTT / BAN Those Who Spr... 11 min Rooster 4
Trump Campaign Rally for 2020 13 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 15 min The Power Of Mast... 939
Why Are Whites So Ugly they in denial? (Aug '15) 19 min Paul 39
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 28 min IT IS I 51,359
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 55 min Lopez 248
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 3 hr ZooKeeper 127
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 5 hr SadButTrue 7,632
More from around the web