Black men: You are Losing your black ...

Black men: You are Losing your black women to white men! Hahahahaha!!!!lol

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
RealTalk

Haverford, PA

#2 Jul 13, 2014
"White guyss are such a turn on for me dont get me wrong I love every type but its just white guys that idk allways make my vigina act up idk if its there looks there way idk its just ohhhhhhh"

Oh my!

:o
RealTalk

Haverford, PA

#3 Jul 13, 2014
"I lost my virginity to a black girl when I was 17, I am 25 now and have been with 5 black girls as well as white and mexican girl. There is just something special when I am with beautiful black female I get hard just thinking about it lol its true what they say once you got black you never go back its nothing personal to other girls but the sex i have had with these black girls was out of this world, they no how to ride a ......... lol"

Right back acha, baby!
Unrepentant

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 13, 2014
Maybe whatever BW you're quoting is just sick of "dates" with BM that start at McDonald's and end with rape.
RealTalk

Haverford, PA

#5 Jul 13, 2014
"I've been addicted to white men since early high school. I can remember sneaking them in through my window at that age and experiencing them, I loved it then and I love them now, only difference is no sneaking necessary"

oh, u NAUGHTY gurl!
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#6 Jul 13, 2014
No we're not loosing them to crakkkas. We are witnessing crakkkas beating the living hell out of them on live tv. They told the world that they didn't needed a blackman for nothing soo that statemen opened the floodgates and all the racist nasty bi blackwomen beating crakkkas to have their way with them like its open season. That crakkka punched that girl in her eye mout temple plenty of times as he lay on her in a rape submission hold. Loooool! Dam some of you sistahs need to keep your big fat mouth closed.
coz

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2014
Unrepentant wrote:
Some white guys are happy to beat these ugly sherillas into submission. God knows you pavement apes were too intimidated by them to do it.
I personally find nighur bitches repulsive.
Did you wash your azz today, old fker?
RealTalk

Haverford, PA

#10 Jul 13, 2014
"My wife and I met on this site ( www.blackwhitepeople.com ) 2 years ago.
It took me a whole year before she would even go out with me on a date .We met at Fridays it was just for happy hour .
We ended up talking for 4 hours and then she went with me to a cousin's cookout the next day .
She is the most warm and lovable person that I have met in my entire life .It took me a couple of woman to find the right one .
So our wedding is this saturday October 17 .
The site was very good made alot of friends as well.
I would recommend this site to others that are interested.

Advice to other members:

My advice is to never give up on someone you feel is your soulmate ."

You're story is very touching. You GO, boy!
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#11 Jul 13, 2014
Unrepentant wrote:
Some white guys are happy to beat these ugly sherillas into submission. God knows you pavement apes were too intimidated by them to do it.
Jodi Arias showed the world how to kill one of you....show no mercy looooool he was crying and she finished him with a bullet to the brain. Wow and you're worrying about blackmen when a white latina butchered one of you like a pig. Lool!!!
coz

United States

#12 Jul 13, 2014
RealTalk wrote:
"My wife and I met on this site ( www.blackwhitepeople.com ) 2 years ago.
It took me a whole year before she would even go out with me on a date .We met at Fridays it was just for happy hour .
We ended up talking for 4 hours and then she went with me to a cousin's cookout the next day .
She is the most warm and lovable person that I have met in my entire life .It took me a couple of woman to find the right one .
So our wedding is this saturday October 17 .
The site was very good made alot of friends as well.
I would recommend this site to others that are interested.
Advice to other members:
My advice is to never give up on someone you feel is your soulmate ."
You're story is very touching. You GO, boy!
Is this supposed to be some kinda life affirmation for you with these dumb threads?
Snakes And Arrows

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 13, 2014
The only black men that can score truly hot women are either in the NFL or the NBA. The rest of them spend their insignificant, measly lives begging for white men's rejects. No wonder they're so maaaaaaad all the time. HAHAHA!!!!
RealTalk

Haverford, PA

#14 Jul 13, 2014
coz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to be some kinda life affirmation for you with these dumb threads?
No....just concrete evidence that you are losing your women......to your worst enemy.

coz

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2014
RealTalk wrote:
<quoted text>No....just concrete evidence that you are losing your women......to your worst enemy.
Shakes head. Topix is riddled with nutty people.
Big Knob

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2014
Oh really, have we told ww about this, and whats their response, i know get with bm and brown up the white community.......a fair exchange is no robbery.......... Lets cool one !........lol
roflol

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2014
I'll believe it when I see it. Lol... The "larry the cable guys" of AA topix are by far the most insecure and delusional Albinos breathing.
Big Knob

United States

#20 Jul 13, 2014
Snakes And Arrows wrote:
The only black men that can score truly hot women are either in the NFL or the NBA. The rest of them spend their insignificant, measly lives begging for white men's rejects. No wonder they're so maaaaaaad all the time. HAHAHA!!!!
You either must be a tragic wm or a hopeless irbw, elliot rodgers had money and he still couldnt get no ww not even a becky. Read his rants, google it, what really pissed him off, was when he saw indian, asian men with ww, and his blood really boiled when he saw 4 beautiful ww ( his words ) with one bm, and the rest is tragedy.......... Never under estimate a bm player.......
RealTalk

Haverford, PA

#21 Jul 13, 2014
Snakes And Arrows wrote:
ROTF!!!!!!!!

They maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
Snakes And Arrows

Houston, TX

#22 Jul 13, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>You either must be a tragic wm or a hopeless irbw, elliot rodgers had money and he still couldnt get no ww not even a becky. Read his rants, google it, what
really pissed him off, was when he saw indian, asian men with ww, and his blood
really boiled when he saw 4 beautiful ww ( his words ) with one bm, and the rest is tragedy.......... Never under estimate a bm player.......
You sound like a seriously insecure, typical bm failure who can't even score fat chicks. Rodgers was extremely delusional. Therefore, I seriously doubt he ever saw a "beautiful" ww with a bm. Unless he considered obese to be beautiful.
Big Knob

United States

#23 Jul 13, 2014
Unrepentant wrote:
i bet you find sex with a woman repulsive, period.. But i dont find laying pipe with ww repulsive, sometimes banging the pink, becomes a real freak show..........
RealTalk

Haverford, PA

#24 Jul 13, 2014
Black Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and take the rest of your horing sistas and never return.
Happy to oblige, dookie-d/ck!
Big Knob

United States

#25 Jul 13, 2014
I bet thomas jefferson, is truning cart-wheels in hades now to know that a reversed history had taken place, a mans in the white house whos mother is white and whos father is african, ...'ol tom is saying gawd damn it...........lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 min Black Rage 48
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 7 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 11 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 11 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 16 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 19 min Paul 17
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 6 hr thems 39