Should African Americans buy Africa?
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#387 Nov 24, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but while some of us get peanuts the others are well paid for their exploitation. But anyways I would rather exploit than to be exploited.
True, heck even minimum wage in the UK and USA is still allot of money compared to what people in the developing world live on. But I plan to be the employer not employee later in life once I have the funds and experience in my field. So I'll be doing the exploitation.
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't respect many laws either but I make sure I obey them all.
I respect how the general public respect them thus society gets along well for the most part. I respect no laws as I do not respect any establishment which dictates them but I support laws against violence, sex crimes etc as I'm against such acts.

''What do I think of Western civilization?''
-''I think it would be a very good idea.''
Mahatma Gandhi

Although I dislike the guy (Gandhi) I just love that quote.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#388 Nov 24, 2012
Wow i thought this thread was about investment in africa. but here we go again with another african vs AA vs white vs chinese racist thread.

i think we should all invest in countries we like.
fo shizzle ma dizzle

UK

#389 Nov 24, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
This is why I do not respect laws. But I know better than to just go out committing crimes. The reward must outweigh the risks greatly for me to even consider committing it. I can't respect an establishment dictating laws they break themselves on the global stage and throughout their history.
My ultimate crime would be to produce counterfeit money. Become my own central bank and a speculator. I'd print millions then flood the black market and when that bubble pops I'll be long gone with a new identity living it up somewhere. Just one of my dreams.
you couldn't even forge a fake bus ticket. Stop dreaming. why not get a job or start a legal business? ooops, sorry, not in your "culture", is it?

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#390 Nov 24, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
Wow i thought this thread was about investment in africa. but here we go again with another african vs AA vs white vs chinese racist thread.
i think we should all invest in countries we like.
The thread is open to multiple interpretation. Was not quite sure what "buying Africa means"...

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#391 Nov 24, 2012
*multiple interpretations
Bantu Limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#392 Nov 24, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But if we unite we can make a better future.
Problem with you AA is you strive for unity of mankind and not AA unity. Other races strive to lift their race to be the alpha dog, negroes don't. Not even in Africa. Africans have more faith is white people than the best among them. AA who make it run from their people to live and surround themselves with white people instead of staying and developing the community they grew up in. nurture it, grow it into something worth living in.
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#393 Nov 24, 2012
fo shizzle ma dizzle wrote:
<quoted text>you couldn't even forge a fake bus ticket. Stop dreaming. why not get a job or start a legal business? ooops, sorry, not in your "culture", is it?
LOL, do you know what is funny? I actually use to make and sell fake bus tickets in my early teenage years!!!

I had two techniques, cut out the numbers & dates then stick them on or I printed them. I'm good with graphics so after a while I made the best template to print off from ''paint'' alone. It was best when they put the card within a card holder as it could cover up any obvious signs that it is fraudulent. It's beyond me how others simply couldn't do it themselves.

I've also forged DVLA certificate, city & guilds qualification certificates, bills for proof of address all using Google Images and Paint.

That was all in my teenage years. So yeah it's not anywhere near as great as producing a credible looking banknote. But if I really put my mind to it, who knows.

What is my ''culture'' again?
Expat

Europe

#394 Nov 24, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread is open to multiple interpretation. Was not quite sure what "buying Africa means"...
This thread was initially started as an insult to Africa and Africans. It slowly turned into a discussion about investing in the mineral rich continent.
Expat

Europe

#395 Nov 24, 2012
African has more natural resources than all the other continents. It is home to cobalt, platinum, gold, oil, diamonds, coal, salt, marble, silver, copper, iron ore, vanadium et cetera.

Since: Jan 12

USofA

#396 Nov 24, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But if we unite we can make a better future.
You negroes haven't done so in the past 6000 years. What makes you believe the next 6000 will be any different?

Since: Jan 12

USofA

#397 Nov 24, 2012
Expat wrote:
African has more natural resources than all the other continents. It is home to cobalt, platinum, gold, oil, diamonds, coal, salt, marble, silver, copper, iron ore, vanadium et cetera.
........yet, the african negroe languishes in famine, disease, poverty, and utter despair. Pitiful.
pico

United States

#398 Nov 24, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
This question is for African American only.
I want to know if you could buy Africa would you?
I sure think it would be a great business move for African Americans to buy up Africa so we can benefit from their resources to make our community richer. Why should the Chinese and White man have all the fun when we can be doing this if we just put our money together. The smart black business men need to hurry up and get on this before it is too late.
Just because you have the same skin color doesn't mean Africans will welcome you as brothers and sisters. Most AA's seem to talk trash about Africans and their culture. Your idea is just so ridiculous on so many levels as to be a joke.
Expat

Europe

#400 Nov 24, 2012
pico wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you have the same skin color doesn't mean Africans will welcome you as brothers and sisters. Most AA's seem to talk trash about Africans and their culture. Your idea is just so ridiculous on so many levels as to be a joke.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#401 Nov 24, 2012
Expat wrote:
African has more natural resources than all the other continents. It is home to cobalt, platinum, gold, oil, diamonds, coal, salt, marble, silver, copper, iron ore, vanadium et cetera.
It is also home to a billion people and a variety of wild species.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#402 Nov 24, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
True, heck even minimum wage in the UK and USA is still allot of money compared to what people in the developing world live on. But I plan to be the employer not employee later in life once I have the funds and experience in my field. So I'll be doing the exploitation.
<quoted text>
I respect how the general public respect them thus society gets along well for the most part. I respect no laws as I do not respect any establishment which dictates them but I support laws against violence, sex crimes etc as I'm against such acts.
''What do I think of Western civilization?''
-''I think it would be a very good idea.''
Mahatma Gandhi
Although I dislike the guy (Gandhi) I just love that quote.
I know and it will be easy for Americans to use their minimum wage income t invest in Africa over a long period of time.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#403 Nov 24, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread is open to multiple interpretation. Was not quite sure what "buying Africa means"...
I honestly meant invest in Africa like their land or even take our own businesses there to make ourselves some money while we let Africans benefit.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#404 Nov 24, 2012
Bantu Limited wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem with you AA is you strive for unity of mankind and not AA unity. Other races strive to lift their race to be the alpha dog, negroes don't. Not even in Africa. Africans have more faith is white people than the best among them. AA who make it run from their people to live and surround themselves with white people instead of staying and developing the community they grew up in. nurture it, grow it into something worth living in.
That is not about race it is about rich people living amongst those in their same financial status. Also in cities like Atlanta and NYC wealthy blacks live amongst each other because they have the numbers to do so.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#405 Nov 24, 2012
Expat wrote:
<quoted text> This thread was initially started as an insult to Africa and Africans. It slowly turned into a discussion about investing in the mineral rich continent.
it was not it was inspired by a very good thread started by AAA which exposed our failures so I just came up with a solution to try and make us blacks winner.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#406 Nov 24, 2012
I M WHITE__________ wrote:
<quoted text>
You negroes haven't done so in the past 6000 years. What makes you believe the next 6000 will be any different?
I am actally not afraid to admit that my people will probably not even exist in 6000 years but we can make life good before it ends.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#407 Nov 24, 2012
pico wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you have the same skin color doesn't mean Africans will welcome you as brothers and sisters. Most AA's seem to talk trash about Africans and their culture. Your idea is just so ridiculous on so many levels as to be a joke.
But if everybody else can do it then why can't we.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 4 min Santiago Matamoras 211
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min mdbuilder 1,643,736
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 30 min Santiago Matamoras 1,602
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 1 hr Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 1 hr Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 137,316
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web