Should African Americans buy Africa?
Malcontent X

Lowell, MA

#2370 Mar 28, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is discriminating I am talking about going for proven resources.
That just so happens to be "black" countries. I didn't see where you mentioned any financials that would suggest you could make a lot of money, you want to do it strictly because they are black. Otherwise, this stupid idea would never even occur to you. And where are black people supposed to get this money from unless white people buy their music?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2371 Mar 28, 2013
Malcontent X wrote:
<quoted text>
That just so happens to be "black" countries. I didn't see where you mentioned any financials that would suggest you could make a lot of money, you want to do it strictly because they are black. Otherwise, this stupid idea would never even occur to you. And where are black people supposed to get this money from unless white people buy their music?
Who cares what you think about black people attempting to unify through business and money.
Malcontent X

Lowell, MA

#2372 Mar 28, 2013
Well then perhaps white people in America should unify, separate themselves from black people and shut black people out, right? Why does this rule only work one direction? What would happen if white people stopped going to basketball games or stopped buy gangsta music? Where would the money come from for your plan?
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#2373 Mar 28, 2013
Malcontent, you sound like the typical american, ignorant of the change going on in Africa (we actually prefer it that way).

Do a search for chinese investment in Africa, how the chinese are partnering with African entrepreneurs and creating billionnaires and millionnaires (go to Forbes annual billionnare ratings and see the number of africans who are now in the double digits of billions from setting up industry and not music, not even one musician, we value education and entrepreneurship, not clowning).

and it is not only china, do a search for the russian bank Renaissance capital in Africa.

Like most americans,you missed the memo on oil in africa. why do you think Obama and Hillary wer focused on africa? if you read this economis article, it tells you that american companies are loosing big time mainly to the chinese but also the russians, brazilians and other asians. these groups actually partner with africans and so there is true wealth transfer:

http://www.economist.com/node/21561886

do a search for General Electric recruiting in africa, after 50 years ofdoing fly ins they realize tht multinationals from other countries are making billions, GE now has top brass living in africa and they are hiring africans from local universities, something that chinese firms have been doing for years.

y9ou may think we are backwards but your rich american entrepreneurs and republicans who are busy sinking their money into Africa dont think so.
Malcontent X

Lowell, MA

#2374 Mar 28, 2013
koliko wrote:
Malcontent, you sound like the typical american, ignorant of the change going on in Africa (we actually prefer it that way).
Do a search for chinese investment in Africa, how the chinese are partnering with African entrepreneurs and creating billionnaires and millionnaires (go to Forbes annual billionnare ratings and see the number of africans who are now in the double digits of billions from setting up industry and not music, not even one musician, we value education and entrepreneurship, not clowning).
I was talking about where the black American investor is supposed to get his investment money from if white people didn't buy gangsta rap. Africa would probably do much better with the Chinese than African Americans.
koliko wrote:
and it is not only china, do a search for the russian bank Renaissance capital in Africa.
Like most americans,you missed the memo on oil in africa.
No I didn't, you didn't read everything I said. I said that was the only reason that anybody should be interested in any African country, and for the most part, it IS the only reason. I'll bet that you can see a clear correlation between Chinese and Russian interest and the country having oil and they are not courting the poor countries with no oil.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#2375 Mar 28, 2013
The chinese investors are in the poor countries with no oil. Why? Because even the poor in AFrica want to buy solar lamps, cell phones and books for their children. and there is construction to be done in all countries.

another emerging model is where the africans in these countries go to China and bring the goods to sell.

see this video:
Malcontent Indeed

Ashburn, VA

#2376 Mar 28, 2013
Malcontent X wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet that you can see a clear correlation between Chinese and Russian interest and the country having oil and they are not courting the poor countries with no oil.
Ethiopia is one of the countries with the least amount of oil and minerals, but Chinese and Indian investment has soared past billions of dollars. You were saying?

Location hidden

#2377 Mar 28, 2013
Malcontent X wrote:
Well then perhaps white people in America should unify, separate themselves from black people and shut black people out, right? Why does this rule only work one direction? What would happen if white people stopped going to basketball games or stopped buy gangsta music? Where would the money come from for your plan?
This would make sense if I was banning whites out of Africa which I am not and by the way this is just for fantasies. Also white billionaires benefit most from basketball.
Malcontent X

Lowell, MA

#2379 Mar 28, 2013
koliko wrote:
The chinese investors are in the poor countries with no oil. Why?
I said they were in the countries WITH oil, and its not hard to figure out why.
Malcontent X

Lowell, MA

#2380 Mar 28, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>This would make sense if I was banning whites out of Africa which I am not and by the way this is just for fantasies. Also white billionaires benefit most from basketball.
Yes they do, but where are the black Americans supposed to get their investment money from if white people didn't go to basketball games and buy gangsta music?

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Milpitas, CA

#2381 Apr 5, 2013
Yes that's true....

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Dakar, Senegal

#2382 Apr 13, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>We have no ties to Haiti and there is nothing there for us so why try to push us with them?,,
HAITIANS are just like AA,you both have the same past and the same origins...regardless the fact that you were more close to whites than them.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Washington, DC

#2383 Apr 14, 2013
Sassy is white don't try and argue with an idiot, yes we are the same people, same as all of the African people of the Caribbean and Central and South America

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#2384 Apr 14, 2013
Hmm... I see nothing wrong in investing in Africa. Many others are doing it so why not? If I had the resources to do so at the moment, I would.
MWAFRICA

Europe

#2385 Apr 18, 2013
you are talking of africa as if its a town no country could have enough assets to purchase africa black america conbined can not even buy a province In africa e.g Aliko dangote cement empire is worth more than 16billion dollar and still expanding richest african american is worth 2.5bn dollar african billionaires and millionaires combined have an asset of 1.2trn dollar you can google that so what you are suggesting is a pipe dream paradox can not literary happen not forgetting africa rich and middle class are still growing by leaps and bounds no country in the world have enough resources to purchase africa
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#2386 Apr 18, 2013
"Should African Americans buy Africa?"

Only if they accept food stamps as currency. Maybe African Americans should start with a time share mud hut and go from there. Hey, ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2387 Apr 18, 2013
Why do blacks always have to devide each other?
The biggest issues with blacks is trust, we never show that to each other. "black americans" should AAs really be devided from the rest of the black race?

Thats our problem, we dont know how to get along, trust each other, love each other, or work together, we are lacking the leadership in every category, and thats continent wise, country wise, gender wise, can we ever work things out for the best?

While whites stick together, and work together we push each other away, and rather look for other options other than work together

When a football team wins a game that team needs everybody to work together in order to win right?
When a basketball team win a game that team needs the whole team to work together in order to win right?
When a army go fight in a war that army needs the whole army to work together right?

So do you think blacks will get anywhere by spliting each other apart, and keep hating each other?
The biggest issue is that blacks look down on each other way too much.
You got the AAw who looks down on the AAm, and you got the africans who looks down on the AAs, so much for so much hate in your hearts against your own people.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#2388 Apr 18, 2013
ant deed0 wrote:
Why do blacks always have to devide each other?
The biggest issues with blacks is trust, we never show that to each other.
Because as they say, it takes one to know one.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2389 Apr 18, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Because as they say, it takes one to know one.
Like i said you got the AA men who don't like AAw, AAw don't like AAm, Africans can't get along with AAs.

Ghanians dont really like us nigerians, south africans dont like us, why do we have to hate each other instead work together?
I just don't get it.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#2390 Apr 18, 2013
ant deed0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like i said you got the AA men who don't like AAw, AAw don't like AAm, Africans can't get along with AAs.
Ghanians dont really like us nigerians, south africans dont like us, why do we have to hate each other instead work together?
I just don't get it.
Yes, but isn't your opinion colored by your homosexuality?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 3 min Retribution 138
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Informist 1,603,136
NFL ratings declining 3 min Ape Trainer 42
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 20 min Jax 37
NFL verses NASCAR 28 min Got_Rope 1
Once you go black NO ONE wants you back! (Apr '09) 43 min spyrograf jr 7
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 47 min Marcus Washington 82
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 4 hr Whitesupreme 32
More from around the web