Should African Americans buy Africa?

Should African Americans buy Africa?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2012
This question is for African American only.

I want to know if you could buy Africa would you?

I sure think it would be a great business move for African Americans to buy up Africa so we can benefit from their resources to make our community richer. Why should the Chinese and White man have all the fun when we can be doing this if we just put our money together. The smart black business men need to hurry up and get on this before it is too late.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Buy up land in Africa yes your culture is productive and can bring many benefits for both Africans and yourselves but buying the whole continent would be impossible today.

I just hope for the day that you figure out that you're not the only blacks in the western world.

Sadly I believe if black westerners did migrate to Africa they'd look down on Africans and we'd create another Liberia. Heck if I was in charge of DR Congo I'd deny the natives a right to vote as it seems they like stupid warlords.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 22, 2012
And what country would you buy?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Buy up land in Africa yes your culture is productive and can bring many benefits for both Africans and yourselves but buying the whole continent would be impossible today.
I just hope for the day that you figure out that you're not the only blacks in the western world.
Sadly I believe if black westerners did migrate to Africa they'd look down on Africans and we'd create another Liberia. Heck if I was in charge of DR Congo I'd deny the natives a right to vote as it seems they like stupid warlords.
Of course I don't mean the whole continent I am speaking of the parts our Ancestors came from that are said to be filled with gold mines. find it wierd that no black american business has jumped on such an opportunity.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Perish the thought! I am an African and a long time ago I was similary deluded. I thought if AA's and Africans combine their synergies we would create something dynamic.Until I came to the States...
In short, AA's should stay in America. We don't want anything to do with them.No-one wants them anywhere, anyway.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 22, 2012
vuyo1 wrote:
Perish the thought! I am an African and a long time ago I was similary deluded. I thought if AA's and Africans combine their synergies we would create something dynamic.Until I came to the States...
In short, AA's should stay in America. We don't want anything to do with them.No-one wants them anywhere, anyway.
And we don't wan anything to do with you all this is about making money for our own black american community. Did you hear me say anything about giving our money to Africans.
-AAA-

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 22, 2012
vuyo1 wrote:
Perish the thought! I am an African and a long time ago I was similary deluded. I thought if AA's and Africans combine their synergies we would create something dynamic.Until I came to the States...

No-one wants them anywhere, anyway.
A few AAs felt the same way, until they went to ghana and south africa.

Why the insults African? You do know no one wants you in any of their countries as well. Heck, you guys don't want each other in your own countries.. ex., South Africans problems with Nigerians. This damn black race is pitiful.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 22, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
A few AAs felt the same way, until they went to ghana and south africa.
Why the insults African? You do know no one wants you in any of their countries as well. Heck, you guys don't want each other in your own countries.. ex., South Africans problems with Nigerians. This damn black race is pitiful.
Yes it is and this wouldn't even be about race it would be a business.move. The fact that no black american business are investing in Africa is proof that we are not alone in feeling no.kinship.with africans.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Sherwood Park, Canada

#9 Nov 22, 2012
your community and your people in the US are not doing so well, so why do you care about Africa so much? take care of your own people(the black american people) and leave Africans alone. all your threads are about Africa and Africans, talk about obsession

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 22, 2012
canuck26 wrote:
your community and your people in the US are not doing so well, so why do you care about Africa so much? take care of your own people(the black american people) and leave Africans alone. all your threads are about Africa and Africans, talk about obsession
Maybe if you would have read my first post then you would have seen that this is about enriching my people not yours. And if Asians and Whites can do it then so can black americans.
-AAA-

Houston, TX

#11 Nov 22, 2012
canuck26 wrote:
your community and your people in the US are not doing so well, so why do you care about Africa so much? take care of your own people(the black american people) and leave Africans alone. all your threads are about Africa and Africans, talk about obsession
Take your own advice and stay off of our forums. Not doing so well? Have you seen the rest of the Black race? Yet your kind only harp on us. Pitiful!

Read her post one more time, she does not care about the people, she cares about the land! When those AAs moved to S.A., they didn't do it to find some common bond with Africans, it was for business! When I leave for XXXXXXX in Africa, I'm not doing for the people.... Its for business!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#12 Nov 22, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
This question is for African American only.
I want to know if you could buy Africa would you?
I sure think it would be a great business move for African Americans to buy up Africa so we can benefit from their resources to make our community richer. Why should the Chinese and White man have all the fun when we can be doing this if we just put our money together. The smart black business men need to hurry up and get on this before it is too late.
I am not AA but how do you buy Africa? If you mean investing in Africa I think that it's a very good idea. Most Africans welcome our AA brothers and sisters.
-AAA-

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Oh canuck26, when you or your parents left their land for Canada, it was for... guess what, business!
1 luv

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2012
canuck26 wrote:
your community and your people in the US are not doing so well, so why do you care about Africa so much? take care of your own people(the black american people) and leave Africans alone. all your threads are about Africa and Africans, talk about obsession
Yet we have more world influence and a higher GDP than any african country. You'll never hear a black american mention africans or africa outside of topix.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Sorry for the double post above. Idk why AAs and Africans are so disunited. You don't find the caucausian race so disunited. AAs are welcome in Africa. Not just West Africa. This is why black people never prosper as a race. Infighting, jealously and disunity

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Nov 22, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> I am not AA but how do you buy Africa? If you mean investing in Africa I think that it's a very good idea. Most Africans welcome our AA brothers and sisters.
Yes it is investing and I do believe that my people have the money to buy maybe a country or two. It is easy to find out where the resources are so we know which countries to invest in.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Sherwood Park, Canada

#17 Nov 22, 2012
AAA and Sassyandtrashy, you two did not get my point.
go do your business elsewhere, not in Africa, go to Europe or latin america or something, they will welcome you with open arms. africa is not for sale. buying Africa...what a bunch of nonsense

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#19 Nov 23, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
Buy it with ebt?
_
Change your profile name :(
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#20 Nov 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is investing and I do believe that my people have the money to buy maybe a country or two. It is easy to find out where the resources are so we know which countries to invest in.
How old are you, 5?
kelvo

United States

#21 Nov 23, 2012
First of all us East africans will never allow you to invest in our nations,thats like allowing terrorists to invest in the security of your country.Even West african countrys will not want AA investments they proudly welcome carribiens tho.You must be on pcp to think you can buy a nation in africa or even invest.If you cant buy houses for the people in the ghettoes how do you expect to buy a nation full of oil gold and agriculture.We respect indians and even whites who come to the nation like kenya nd ethiopia to build bussineses because they live in the porvety areas while going to school because they have dreans.The ex us ambassador stayed in kenya and now sleeps on the floor with his wife just because he has ideas and also wants to help kenya in achivieng vision 2030.Can an AA do this or is he still blaming the world.Sorry i dont hate AA,i now there is succses storys but this fourm disturbs me.Somehow you think you will enter africa recive a job and be liberated while non africans are here perciviring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,534,761
Low self esteem? 17 min The Amused Axe 2
News Rep. Maxine Waters takes impeachment campaign t... 34 min JohnInLa 12
Is maxine waters retarded? 1 hr Fking lunatic 3
Jennifer Lopez - Is she Native American or Afri... (Jul '11) 1 hr Trini2000 256
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr SmallDyckMaceo 51,338
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 2 hr SmallDyckMaceo 238
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa 3 hr SadButTrue 90
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 4 hr SadButTrue 179
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 5 hr SadButTrue 38
Racism in America 5 hr SadButTrue 568
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 6 hr SadButTrue 20
More from around the web