Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Why do the blacks claim that Beyonce is black when her mother is white and her dad is black.
Beyonce's hair is white and her skin is super light.
She is ours more than she is yours-black people!

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Are you on acid? Beyonce mom is not white she is a black creole and her father is black that would least make her 75 percent black which is considered black. She is not super light skinned she has a caramel color. She is black and refer to herself as being it. Stop trying to make her mixed she is not.

“I'm just a Routined”

Level 5

Since: Mar 09

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Lmbao!

Seriously!? Like really seriously?
LMAO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Bxking wrote:
lmfao, beyonce's mother is creole!!! native american, black, and french. Beyonces father is black. Beyonces is not even 50 percent white, and you are trying to claim here. Bytch back the hell off and go to bed. you are obviously very bored.
WTF Mutt?
LMAO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

fxybrwn20 wrote:
Are you on acid? Beyonce mom is not white she is a black creole and her father is black that would least make her 75 percent black which is considered black. She is not super light skinned she has a caramel color. She is black and refer to herself as being it. Stop trying to make her mixed she is not.
So 75% black is now 100% black?

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
So 75% black is now 100% black?
It sure isn't white. LOL.

Most blacks are not 100% black. I'm not. My great grandma was native american and white. Yet I look black, my mother is considered black, and thus I AM black. Beyonce's mother is MORE black than she is white--and she has so little white blood in her that it'd be amusing for her to even say she was white. Beyonce CONSIDERS herself black. Not white. So why are white people upset with blacks for doing the same?
It's not like Beyonce has stated otherwise--that she prefers to be considered white? She has a BW's body, she looks like a light skinned BW, and her man is black. Her children will be black.
Whites are funny.
You all know that thanks to your ancestors who RAPED black folks that a majority of us are all mixed up and none of us are a 100% black, but we are closer to black than we are white, and THANK GOD for that.

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

And since when does being native american, french and black= white?
Beyonce may be a mutt, but she doesn't have enough white in her to even "pass" for being considered white.

Poor white people you want every attractive talented black person to be considered "white"--when most aren't, and if they are they want nothing to do with you.

The day Beyonce says she's white, is the day pigs fly.

And h*ll I guess I'm white too, considering that I'm close to beyonce's complexion and I have eurocentric features.

Oh please. Shove it.

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

LMAO there is no such thing as 100 percent black in this country. She is considered black just like whites claim they have alittle Native American they still will be considered white he is just a luster justifying it she is an African American woman

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

This has got to be one of the dumbest threads Topix has produced. This beyond lame.
chinyere

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Stewart wrote:
Why do the blacks claim that Beyonce is black when her mother is white and her dad is black.
Beyonce's hair is white and her skin is super light.
She is ours more than she is yours-black people!
your a troll, what a stupid question. beyonce is 75% black, anybody who is 75% black(sometimes 50% black) and more are consitered black. Beyonce mother is not even white, she has black blood in her to, stupid, so beyonce has more then 75% blood in her.
barack obama's daughters, keyshia cole, eddie murphys children and millions of black people not only in america are like that, and YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE STILL BLACK

what a dumbass, this is not even about biracial people, you are bringing up black people have more then 75%-80% black blood in them. Those type of people come out black and are black.

How about the millions of white people around the world, especially in america. many white people have black blood in them, but do we call them black, no they are white

STUPID THREAD.
stewart

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

BlackAmericanPrincess wrote:
And since when does being native american, french and black= white?
Beyonce may be a mutt, but she doesn't have enough white in her to even "pass" for being considered white.
Poor white people you want every attractive talented black person to be considered "white"--when most aren't, and if they are they want nothing to do with you.
The day Beyonce says she's white, is the day pigs fly.
And h*ll I guess I'm white too, considering that I'm close to beyonce's complexion and I have eurocentric features.
Oh please. Shove it.
Beyonce doesan't have to say that she is white-to be white!. Her light skin, white features, her long white hair, how much more do you need???Her mother is white! She's whiter than casper!What black, french, native?If she was as mixed as your saying, she wouldn't hve turned out so white, with white hair and skin as well!

Oh and no one is stealing your black artists, they're usually thwe ones who wanna have nothing to do with their own(black people) once they become famous!The TRUTH!
They start changing their appearances, they start learning how to act and doing things that the whites would.
nice try.
stewart

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Nicoley wrote:
This has got to be one of the dumbest threads Topix has produced. This beyond lame.
Then what are you doing here wise gal?
If it was as stupid as your saying, you wouldn';t even waste your time!

“Ecko Lucifer”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Do i care? Not really.

She's fun to look at, regardless of ethnic background.

She has a good voice too, i just do not like the format she uses to show she does.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Austin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

stewart wrote:
<quoted text>Beyonce doesan't have to say that she is white-to be white!. Her light skin, white features, her long white hair, how much more do you need???Her mother is white! She's whiter than casper!What black, french, native?If she was as mixed as your saying, she wouldn't hve turned out so white, with white hair and skin as well!
Oh and no one is stealing your black artists, they're usually thwe ones who wanna have nothing to do with their own(black people) once they become famous!The TRUTH!
They start changing their appearances, they start learning how to act and doing things that the whites would.
nice try.
shut up, your stupidity is showing.
She creole, like a lot of blacks in Lousiana. and whites there are called Cajun.
my mother is Portuguese creole from Brazil, but still black. here mother doesn't even look closely white.
http://playingthedozens.files.wordpress.com/2...

how about Solange?
http://agentsmithfiles.files.wordpress.com/20...

some more Louisiana Creole people
http://www.frenchcreoles.com/DCP01661.jpg
http://www.openingday.com/images/nicole2-240....
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/imag...

******Multicultural America, Countries and Their Cultures Website*****

"Louisiana Creole refers to people of various racial backgrounds who are descended from the colonial French/Spanish settlers, African Americans, and Native Americans from the time before the Louisiana territory became a possession of the United States through the Louisiana Purchase (1803). Unlike many other ethnic groups in the United States who are immigrants, Creoles are a group that originated in North America and descended from native-born peoples."

“I'm just a Routined”

Level 5

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Beyonce does not in any way have nordic features.

Take this shyt to Stormfront and see what they say idiot.

“Lucky charm”

Since: Dec 08

where lost souls gather

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Aww.. man they're trying to take beyonce now.... well thats one that we are proud to let you whites have she is all yours, take her and Sasha Fierce.lolz

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Stay In Your Own Lane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Bxking wrote:
lmfao, beyonce's mother is creole!!! native american, black, and french. Beyonces father is black. Beyonces is not even 50 percent white, and you are trying to claim here. Bytch back the hell off and go to bed. you are obviously very bored.
This type of attitude is very common in racist Whites. Thier thought patterns are embedded in the belief that everyone non-White is completely unattractive. Therefore, when the find an African American that they find extremely attractive, they would like to think that the person is somehow White and not Black, as they figure White is the standard of beauty. Trust me, I know from my own personal experiences! LOL

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Stay In Your Own Lane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

fxybrwn20 wrote:
LMAO there is no such thing as 100 percent black in this country. She is considered black just like whites claim they have alittle Native American they still will be considered white he is just a luster justifying it she is an African American woman
Your comment is so true. When I'm at work, I often hear the brunette White chicks bragging about how they have AmerIndian blood or roots in there family tree, yet of course they still consider themselves White. When they talk about that kinda stuff I usually get queit and think to myself, "Aren't your people the ones who committed genocide on the Natives?" I guess everyone nowadays wants to say they have Indian in thier family to try and make themselves more "exotic"!
Someone

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

djhixx wrote:
<quoted text>shut up, your stupidity is showing.
She creole, like a lot of blacks in Lousiana. and whites there are called Cajun.
my mother is Portuguese creole from Brazil, but still black. here mother doesn't even look closely white.
http://playingthedozens.files.wordpress.com/2...
how about Solange?
http://agentsmithfiles.files.wordpress.com/20...
some more Louisiana Creole people
http://www.frenchcreoles.com/DCP01661.jpg
http://www.openingday.com/images/nicole2-240....
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/imag...
******Multicultural America, Countries and Their Cultures Website*****
"Louisiana Creole refers to people of various racial backgrounds who are descended from the colonial French/Spanish settlers, African Americans, and Native Americans from the time before the Louisiana territory became a possession of the United States through the Louisiana Purchase (1803). Unlike many other ethnic groups in the United States who are immigrants, Creoles are a group that originated in North America and descended from native-born peoples."
Ok so maybe her mother has a DROP of some kinda other blood in her, but overall, shes a white woman!
Beyonce also, has white features, long white hair and is light skin.Beyonce is more on the white side!
Stewart Someone

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Philly Ambassador wrote:
<quoted text>
This type of attitude is very common in racist Whites. Thier thought patterns are embedded in the belief that everyone non-White is completely unattractive. Therefore, when the find an African American that they find extremely attractive, they would like to think that the person is somehow White and not Black, as they figure White is the standard of beauty. Trust me, I know from my own personal experiences! LOL
Beyonce is more on the white side, her mother is white and Beyonce came out looking more white.Her hair is white, her features, her light skin.I don't see no African American features in her for you people to say that she is African American, even if she has some black in her.
All of her ads, pictures show a woman who is more on the white side
It is not true that white people like to claim African American stars-that are super succesfull.
Those same stars usually start to claim that they're white, once they become more famous!
In Beyonce;s case, i don't see no nothing African in her features or look.
Also, that is why they have Beyonce advertising white peoples make up and hair ads, because she's more white and is not African American.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••