The Black Americans Inferiority Compl...

The Black Americans Inferiority Complex...

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Yes.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2013
You guys throw the 70% number out all of the time and have no comprehension of what it means.

70% of Black children aren't in fatherless homes. Just because a mother and father aren't married. It doesn't mean the father isn't in the child's life.

I'm not sure where you got the racist BS lie about Blacks not paying income tax. But that sounds like complete Bullshyt.

Blacks get arrested more than whites. That is a fact. Doesn't mean Blacks are more violent.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#4 Jan 16, 2013
MumRa wrote:
You guys throw the 70% number out all of the time and have no comprehension of what it means.
70% of Black children aren't in fatherless homes. Just because a mother and father aren't married. It doesn't mean the father isn't in the child's life.
I'm not sure where you got the racist BS lie about Blacks not paying income tax. But that sounds like complete Bullshyt.
Blacks get arrested more than whites. That is a fact. Doesn't mean Blacks are more violent.
Black's aren't more violent because they get arrested more often. They're more violent because they are products of a culture that is conducive to, and in some cases, encourages more violence.

Sad really.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Black's aren't more violent because they get arrested more often. They're more violent because they are products of a culture that is conducive to, and in some cases, encourages more violence.
Sad really.
Blacks are no more violent than Africans hacking off little boys and girls arms in Africa.

Sad Reality.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#6 Jan 16, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
why is it when a educated poster, raises relative issues such as the welfare state, crime rates, pop-culture/ gangsta rap
A black poster all come on and raises irrelevant issues or lies in a self defense type backlash to the true facts stated
I mean, its fact that over 70% of blacks dont pay federal income taxes, 65% of black children are raised in fatherless homes, the overwhelmingly majority of violent crime... most crime is committed by blacks, all who only make up 12% the population?
but when these issues are raised, a black afro-nzai will come in and say ... 70% OF DRUNK DRIVING IS COMMITTED BY WHITE PEOPLE!!!
or JERRY SANDUSKY MOLESTED CHILDREN!!!
.... Is is a massive defense mechanism due to a culture wide inferiority complex?
SMH.. Man you are obsessed with blacks. Lets discuss this so you can move on with your life. Which would you like to discuss first?

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#7 Jan 16, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are no more violent than Africans hacking off little boys and girls arms in Africa.
Sad Reality.
Blacks are no more violent that Africans? And what are Africans? White?

I suppose you mean to say 'AA's', and while AA's might not be more violent that arm hackers, they are definitely more violent than the average African is, and especially more so than the African US immigrant. Way more, in fact.

Sadder Reality.
Black Deal

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are no more violent than Africans hacking off little boys and girls arms in Africa.

Sad Reality.
Africa continent with thousands of languages and cultures and tribes snd ethnicities etc so you can not lump us Africans into one box

You AA blasting muthafuckas away, raping, etc

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are no more violent that Africans? And what are Africans? White?
I suppose you mean to say 'AA's', and while AA's might not be more violent that arm hackers, they are definitely more violent than the average African is, and especially more so than the African US immigrant. Way more, in fact.
Sadder Reality.
Look I know you have some white ass kissing to do and are behind schedule. I won't pretend that I have met every African and you don't pretend that you have met every Black American.

People are violent by nature. It is what it is. Make sure you use Chapstick.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Strange how krackkka's commit crimes and not arrested. Sometimes krackkka's are repeat offenders and still not arrested. Statistics don't mean schitt

Ski Trip Drug Bust a Repeat of Last Year | NBC Bay Area www.nbcbayarea.com › news › local Dec 30, 2011 – The discovery on Thursday of large quantities of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on ...

Hundred Of Teens Released After Massive Ski Trip Drug Bust ... losangeles.cbslocal.com/.../hundred-of -... Dec 30, 2011 – Hundreds of California teens were released after a tour bus raid turned up shocking ...

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa continent with thousands of languages and cultures and tribes snd ethnicities etc so you can not lump us Africans into one box
You AA blasting muthafuckas away, raping, etc
Ok. Which Countries exactly are the ones chopping off arms and using kids as army soldiers.

I definitely don't want to offend innocent people.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#12 Jan 16, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I know you have some white ass kissing to do and are behind schedule. I won't pretend that I have met every African and you don't pretend that you have met every Black American.
People are violent by nature. It is what it is. Make sure you use Chapstick.
I came here to talk about Black people here in America. For whatever reason, you decided that you wanted to bring Africans into this conversion when they have nothing to do with it in order to make petty snipes at them.

You don't even seem interested to know why AA's are more violent prone than other American ethnicities.

It's not a diss, and it's not a joke. It's a reality that more Black people should be willing to not only confront, but analyze.
REDNECK SNAPPER

El Monte, CA

#13 Jan 16, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
why is it when a educated poster, raises relative issues such as the welfare state, crime rates, pop-culture/ gangsta rap
A black poster all come on and raises irrelevant issues or lies in a self defense type backlash to the true facts stated
I mean, its fact that over 70% of blacks dont pay federal income taxes, 65
Take ya metaphysical bullschitt and stick it where the sun don't shine.

The principle of metaphysical manipulation is the only truth that matters is what the manipulator claim to be the truth and the target is always wrong.

Oh really and sad but true are metaphysical relative.
REDNECK SNAPPER

El Monte, CA

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I came here to talk about Black people here in America. For whatever reason, you decided that you wanted to bring Africans into this conversion when they have nothing to do with it in order to make petty snipes at them.
You don't even seem interested toonly confront, but analyze.
Krackkka, ain't you had enough of my foot in ya mouth yet?
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Look at this krackkka glorifying whites and degrading blacks
--------
Bakari Neferu | Yesterday

AA's can attend any white school (all the best schools are white, not Black),
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TD50EP4V5ROV0NA...

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 16, 2013
All of these non-AA's that come to this forum are suffering from inferiorty complexes. It amazes me how these loosers use an internet forum to attack AA's. It appears to me that AA's are some of the most relevant people in the world.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Jan 16, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
why is it when a educated poster, raises relative issues such as the welfare state, crime rates, pop-culture/ gangsta rap
A black poster all come on and raises irrelevant issues or lies in a self defense type backlash to the true facts stated
I mean, its fact that over 70% of blacks dont pay federal income taxes, 65% of black children are raised in fatherless homes, the overwhelmingly majority of violent crime... most crime is committed by blacks, all who only make up 12% the population?
but when these issues are raised, a black afro-nzai will come in and say ... 70% OF DRUNK DRIVING IS COMMITTED BY WHITE PEOPLE!!!
or JERRY SANDUSKY MOLESTED CHILDREN!!!
.... Is is a massive defense mechanism due to a culture wide inferiority complex?
let's talk about all the young white men who are doing these mass killings and shootings. The Arizona politician, sandy hook, the Colorado movie theater. Don't worry ill wait

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22 Jan 16, 2013
MumRa wrote:
You guys throw the 70% number out all of the time and have no comprehension of what it means.
70% of Black children aren't in fatherless homes. Just because a mother and father aren't married. It doesn't mean the father isn't in the child's life.
I'm not sure where you got the racist BS lie about Blacks not paying income tax. But that sounds like complete Bullshyt.
Blacks get arrested more than whites. That is a fact. Doesn't mean Blacks are more violent.
thank you babe. Well said.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Jan 16, 2013
I'm black. I pay my taxes. I'm not on welfare. I'm a single mother. And idk where you got the statistic that more blacks are on welfare because DHHR came out before Obama was re-elected and said that WHITES make up. 36% of people on welfare. And they are the MAJORITY of people on welfare. So please come up with a better statistic.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Django wrote:
<quoted text>
I have long since speculated that he was a white troll. He the only "black person" ever to say blacks had nothing to do with Moors or ancient Egypt.
Glorifying whites and degrading AA's. Yeah he's a krackkka.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Jan 16, 2013
By the way blacks made up 22% and Hispanics made up 10%. And that was on MSNBC a week before Obama got reelected so I really don't know what you are talking about. That is completely false. And whites do a lot of crimes too. They don't get caught as much. The modern day slavery for the black man is jail. It's legal and whites still make money off of it. And with our men in jail, we as a community cease to exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,251,991
White Women will suck anybody's d!ck 5 min TheOriginalDoby 36
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 122,306
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 9 min johnplustwomore 2,288
News The powerful politics of Barack Obama's eulogy ... 9 min TheOriginalDoby 15
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 21 min freddie47 33,586
How does it feel to Blk Wmn not to Matter 31 min X-TREME BIAS 7
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr GiGi 192
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr lmao 30,734
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 34,350
More from around the web