Crying "Victim"....The Black's Favori...

Crying "Victim"....The Black's Favorite Pastime

Posted in the African-American Forum

Bubba

Toronto, Canada

#7 Apr 29, 2013
My mother cried when I got sent to the slammer. She new my pasty ass would never be the same again.
Bud

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Simply amazing, isn't it, how everything is a racist conspiracy against the black man? According to them, all white people think of 24/7 is persecuting them in every way imaginable. They say they are so horribly mistreated here in America, yet they make no effort to leave here and go back to the motherland. Can't help but wonder why.
Couldn't have said it any better myself.
Bm speaking

Ann Arbor, MI

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Victim, you mean like when crackers say its blacks fault for the recession in Europe?
Bud

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 30, 2013
Bm speaking wrote:
Victim, you mean like when crackers say its blacks fault for the recession in Europe?
LOL! What are you doing right now but trying to make blacks look like victims?
Bm speaking

Ann Arbor, MI

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! What are you doing right now but trying to make blacks look like victims?
That doesn't make sense cracker from Kentucky.
Bud

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Bm speaking wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make sense cracker from Kentucky.
Of course it wouldn't make sense to a dumb n____r like you. You people aren't known for a high intelligence level.
Bm speaking

Ann Arbor, MI

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it wouldn't make sense to a dumb n____r like you. You people aren't known for a high intelligence level.
What I mean, you stupid cracker, is how do I make blacks look like victims when I am always here putting u crackers in your rightful place.

I am the exact opposite of a victim.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#21 May 1, 2013
Right:

Let's see? We want reparations from:
1.) Austria
2.) Germany
3.) Switzerland
4.) Belgium
5.) United States
6.) IBM
.
Forget the damn Japs--those who lost their homes, businesses an drives.
Forget the f**king Native Americans--folks who lost everything
Forget the Slavs, folks that got wiped out during WWII
Forget the Philippines, the Indonesians, the Chileans, the Argentinians, the Bolivians, the Rwandans, the Vietnamese, the Cambodians?Laos, the Koreans, the Hawaiians, etc., etc., etc.

...and Blacks. We must judge them by the enormous largess they've already attained, e.g., slavery, Jim Crow, 2nd Class citizenship, COINTELPRO, mass incarceration, street murder by cops, etc, etc.

Sorry,
Lost my place?
Who are the folks who are always crying "victim?"
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#22 May 2, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
Right:
Let's see? We want reparations from:
1.) Austria
2.) Germany
3.) Switzerland
4.) Belgium
5.) United States
6.) IBM
.
Forget the damn Japs--those who lost their homes, businesses an drives.
Forget the f**king Native Americans--folks who lost everything
Forget the Slavs, folks that got wiped out during WWII
Forget the Philippines, the Indonesians, the Chileans, the Argentinians, the Bolivians, the Rwandans, the Vietnamese, the Cambodians?Laos, the Koreans, the Hawaiians, etc., etc., etc.
...and Blacks. We must judge them by the enormous largess they've already attained, e.g., slavery, Jim Crow, 2nd Class citizenship, COINTELPRO, mass incarceration, street murder by cops, etc, etc.
Sorry,
Lost my place?
Who are the folks who are always crying "victim?"
LOL! What are you doing right now but crying "victim?" I always remember what "innocent victims" you animals are when I read the crime statistics that say you blacks commit 14 times more murdes than whites, and that you also top the list in other crimes like rapes, armed robberies, and assaults. Oh, and lets not forget the "innocent victim" black man in Washington state who molested and beheaded a five year old white girl. You blacks are nothing but self righteous hypocites who love to finger point, but get angry and defensive when the finger gets pointed at YOU. So spare me your "blame everything on whitey" crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,508,678
Why aren't half black-half East Indian consider... (Nov '08) 2 min Star 127
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 6 min misfit 0676 2,026
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 8 min Mike 2
Can not handle the truth 12 min Mike 6
Is Chicago The Next Detroit? 17 min Mike 7
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 23 min Ted 1,415
White men are the solution for the single black... 52 min The Power Of Mast... 137
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 1 hr I build-they come 32
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 4 hr The Rebel 3,928
More from around the web