Harriet Tubman. "either you come with me, or you die right here tonight!"

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 31, 2010
 
Harriet Tubman didn't tell them the dream of integration and milk and honey on the other side. She knocked on the door of slave cabins in the middle of the night with her gun cocked and said, "It's time for us to go." And, when the scared, whipped, and psychologically emasculated black men and women shook with fear refusing to go, she understood their state of mind and still put her gun to their heads and said, "Either you come with me tonight, or you die right here tonight. It's freedom or death."

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 31, 2010
 
I'm tired of these hateful black men and black women that insist on posting threads raising hell among our own people. Everything ran smooth and easy for two full days and these evil demons aren't happy unless they got some shyt going on between black men and black women.
Stag R Lee

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 31, 2010
 
Thanks for the info on Tubman. At one time, I thought of borrowing her name as my screen-name. Eventually, I settled for Sojourner. So many people thought was a female, that I eventually switched to Stag R Lee.

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 31, 2010
 
"Either you come with me......"
Barros Serrano

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 31, 2010
 
The USA loves to trash its heroes. Find out something dirty on them.

So now Harriet Tubman is going to be trashed? LOL...

Sojourner Truth was an inspirational figure, ese, no doubt. I thought the screenname was cool, myself.

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 31, 2010
 
Delete this

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 31, 2010
 
Harriet Tubman said there is no such thing as "I". It's "WE".

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 31, 2010
 
Too many people have too many preferences and instead of having their freedom, they prefer their preferences. Hence, Harriet forced them at gun point. It's a shame people have to be forced and driven.
Impressed_Studen t

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 31, 2010
 
Moses-1 wrote:
Too many people have too many preferences and instead of having their freedom, they prefer their preferences. Hence, Harriet forced them at gun point. It's a shame people have to be forced and driven.
Hi...

Do u force people at gunpoint when u dont get
your way just wondering.....
Stag R Lee

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 31, 2010
 
Impressed_Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi...
Do u force people at gunpoint when u dont get
your way just wondering.....
In the case of slavery, I agree with Harriet. If caught, the slave may have been savagely beaten or killed. Any white man had the right to capture, torture and/or kill any Black person. Slaves saw testimony to this fact on a daily basis.
...
Hell yes, if it took a gun to attack the slave system, then by all means--use a gun.
Impressed_Studen t

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 31, 2010
 
Stag R Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
In the case of slavery, I agree with Harriet. If caught, the slave may have been savagely beaten or killed. Any white man had the right to capture, torture and/or kill any Black person. Slaves saw testimony to this fact on a daily basis.
...
Hell yes, if it took a gun to attack the slave system, then by all means--use a gun.
Oh ok...thats pretty impressive way of handling things :)

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 31, 2010
 
Impressed_Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi...
Do u force people at gunpoint when u dont get
your way just wondering.....
a fool can ask more questions than a wise man can answer. I'm not wondering.

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 31, 2010
 
Stag R Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
In the case of slavery, I agree with Harriet. If caught, the slave may have been savagely beaten or killed. Any white man had the right to capture, torture and/or kill any Black person. Slaves saw testimony to this fact on a daily basis.
...
Hell yes, if it took a gun to attack the slave system, then by all means--use a gun.
you're intelligent.

People that are not ready for liberty are not ready for life. Liberty does not come on a soft bed of ease. Liberty has a companion called sacrifice and no body want to sacrifice. We want our bling, bling. We want our preferences, we want our sedentary life style. People whininng but, ask them to give up something and they will bolt.
Impressed_Studen t

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 31, 2010
 
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text> a fool can ask more questions than a wise man can answer. I'm not wondering.
LOL...

oh woops sorry was that meant to be funny?

Thats one question by the way...
If u answer that - then it means Im a wise
person for asking one question....lol

I would ask another question but I dont
want 2 risk it......
In_2_Deep

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 31, 2010
 
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text>you're intelligent.
People that are not ready for liberty are not ready for life. Liberty does not come on a soft bed of ease. Liberty has a companion called sacrifice and no body want to sacrifice. We want our bling, bling. We want our preferences, we want our sedentary life style. People whininng but, ask them to give up something and they will bolt.
Thats real deep.....

So what will you give up?
Say if a real hot azz woman was in your face
would you give it up?

Im not wise Im a fool so can u answer my
multiple questions......wise one...

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 31, 2010
 
In_2_Deep wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats real deep.....
So what will you give up?
Say if a real hot azz woman was in your face
would you give it up?
Im not wise Im a fool so can u answer my
multiple questions......wise one...
I was in the military. I walked in the barracks and my room mate had a white woman. She was strip naked and asked me if I wanted some pu**y. No, if it's that easy, I'm not the one.

The next morning, I woke up and she was standing directly over my head. As you said, it was in my face. Again I declined. I guess that makes me a punk?

A few days later, I walked into the barricks and my room mate was sitting on his bunk crying. What wrong brother? That white chick burned his ass with a STD.

EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS GOOD AIN'T GOOD FOR YOU AND IF IT'S TOO EASY OR FREE, I'M NOT GOING OUT LIKE THAT.

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 31, 2010
 
Impressed_Student wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
oh woops sorry was that meant to be funny?
Thats one question by the way...
If u answer that - then it means Im a wise
person for asking one question....lol
I would ask another question but I dont
want 2 risk it......
bye
In_2_Deep

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 31, 2010
 
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I was in the military. I walked in the barracks and my room mate had a white woman. She was strip naked and asked me if I wanted some pu**y. No, if it's that easy, I'm not the one.
The next morning, I woke up and she was standing directly over my head. As you said, it was in my face. Again I declined. I guess that makes me a punk?
A few days later, I walked into the barricks and my room mate was sitting on his bunk crying. What wrong brother? That white chick burned his ass with a STD.
EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS GOOD AIN'T GOOD FOR YOU AND IF IT'S TOO EASY OR FREE, I'M NOT GOING OUT LIKE THAT.
Hmmmmm ok.....Im talking about real life stories....

Which explains y u r the way u r........smh

anyways.....
Impressed_Studen t

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 31, 2010
 
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text>bye
I like ur tagline btw....

Bye

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 31, 2010
 
In_2_Deep wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm ok.....Im talking about real life stories....
Which explains y u r the way u r........smh
anyways.....
let me know when you find real

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

348 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 15 min Blackmale Satanist 1,399
Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off bu... 16 min Spotted Girl 19
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 29 min CONSERVATIVE 111,360
A Rising GOP Star In Oklahoma Aims For The U.S.... 37 min Rational Tulsans 49
Brothers who sniff their sisters panties (Sep '09) 39 min Horny man 59
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min African AE 22,653
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 51 min BarbieCat 417
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 88,542
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 1 hr Genevieve11 2,341
Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry b... 4 hr Ugh 47
•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••