It's time for Blacks to dump Christianity and Islam.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 25, 2013
It's time for Blacks to dump the two slave religions that were forced on them by Europeans and Arab slave owners. Both of these religions condone slavery and was used as a justification for the slavery. The Koran and Bible are full of hate, genocide,violence, rape, murder, and bigotry. Africans and African Diaspora need to have their owns beliefs instead of the lies imposed on them by Christian missionaries and muslim terrorist.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Islam spread through Africa by trade. See the Wangara, Suwari code and Dyula people.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 26, 2013
Dead and Alive wrote:
It's time for Blacks to dump the two slave religions that were forced on them by Europeans and Arab slave owners. Both of these religions condone slavery and was used as a justification for the slavery. The Koran and Bible are full of hate, genocide,violence, rape, murder, and bigotry. Africans and African Diaspora need to have their owns beliefs instead of the lies imposed on them by Christian missionaries and muslim terrorist.
They are not going to listen. Trust me I have tried. I can understand if it was forced upon you like it was to Africans but blacks in America have no excuse for following those evil murderous religions.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#4 Jul 26, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Islam spread through Africa by trade. See the Wangara, Suwari code and Dyula people.
Don't forget force played a part as well.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 26, 2013
Dead and Alive wrote:
What do you propose for us to believe in then?

Level 4

Location hidden

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe in god and not follow a religion.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
How about humanity? The bable is a book of lies, but you love it so much, cos you was either brainwashed into it as a child or you got into it later on in life when you was down and your life was going no-where. As usual I'm here to tell the truth.

May your days be as blessed as mine.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 26, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>How about humanity? The bable is a book of lies, but you love it so much, cos you was either brainwashed into it as a child or you got into it later on in life when you was down and your life was going no-where. As usual I'm here to tell the truth.

I will continue to believe in the God of Abraham, Moses, etc.

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I am sure you will.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jul 26, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea is to get us to become a people of no faith. Either that, or we follow some goofy form of Hoodooism, voodoo, or some made up, "let's have a black god and feel good" nonsense. People who say we need to dump our faith don't really UNDERSTAND why we keep our faith. All they understand and can't let go of is the stigma of slavery. That stigma itself has become THEIR religion, yet they feel empowered enough to tell the rest of us what to believe. They hold SO much fear about everything and are so uptight over what white people do and believe, that they've become the very thing black people NEVER were in the first place -- uptight, contentious, and insecure white people in black skin.

One must love the irony.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget force played a part as well.
Force has played a big part. The Mulsims are taught that is correct to convert by the sword.

African religions are what kept the African in equilibrium with his environment. It tought us how to celebrate and treasure life. It gave us meaning, something we have now lost.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
That is entirely your choice. And I wish you well.

You seem like a decent person anyhow.

Level 4

Location hidden

#13 Jul 26, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea is to get us to become a people of no faith. Either that, or we follow some goofy form of Hoodooism, voodoo, or some made up, "let's have a black god and feel good" nonsense. People who say we need to dump our faith don't really UNDERSTAND why we keep our faith. All they understand and can't let go of is the stigma of slavery. That stigma itself has become THEIR religion, yet they feel empowered enough to tell the rest of us what to believe. They hold SO much fear about everything and are so uptight over what white people do and believe, that they've become the very thing black people NEVER were in the first place -- uptight, contentious, and insecure white people in black skin.
One must love the irony.
See? then they make excuses for why they follow the white and arab religions.
London

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 26, 2013
What are some African religions?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
How about humanity? The bable is a book of lies, but you love it so much, cos you was either brainwashed into it as a child or you got into it later on in life when you was down and your life was going no-where. As usual I'm here to tell the truth.
I hardly believe your days are blessed. You might like to believe that for yourself, but I wouldn't go that far.

To me, the Bible has been a guidebook. A manual of direction for life. Lies? Where? One doesn't have to follow the Good Book. It's a choice. Just because you have made a choice to reject it doesn't mean you are any less brainwashed than anyone else. You sound vain. It's like you'd rather tell yourself lies in order to somehow feel an upper hand over people because of what you don't believe. That's NOT truth.

Yes, I was brought up a Christian as my mother was one. Yes, we may very well be the descendants of slaves too. However, many of us are no longer children and have come to make our own choices as to what we believe. There are those of us who no longer believe or never believed. That too is choice. NOn-believers are no more or less brainwashed than anyone else, or are they?

Love your neighbor as yourself.
Thou shalt not lie.
I am one God.
Love your enemies.
Thou shalt not kill, and whole miracle of Jesus Christ are not lies. Believe what you want. Hate who you want, but the universal awareness and knowledge of Christ was never a lie.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#16 Jul 26, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
See? then they make excuses for why they follow the white and arab religions.
Of course we do, LOL.

Yours is a strange way of seeing the world.
Cap Black

United States

#18 Jul 26, 2013

Jesus warned his disciples in the Gospel of Judas, 2,000 years ago, that Chrstianity would become a “false prophet's religion”. And so it was as Jesus prophesized and as recorded in the “Gospel of Judas”, it was the Roman Emperor Constantine who forever changed Jesus' life and teachings, when he devised a false prophet's religion around a false image of Jesus' life in order to perpetuate the extravagant lifestyles of Rome's wealthy citizens.

Gospel of Judas:

-They [said,“We have seen] a great [house with a large] altar [in it, and] twelve men—they are the priests, we would say—and a name; and a crowd of people is waiting at that altar,[until] the priests […and receive] the offerings.[But] we kept waiting.”[Jesus said],“What are [the priests] like?” They [said,“Some …] two weeks; [some] sacrifice their own children, others their wives, in praise [and] humility with each other; some are involved in [slaughter]; some commit a multitude of sins and deeds of lawlessness. And the men who stand [before] the altar invoke your [name],[39] and in all the deeds of their deficiency, the sacrifices are brought to completion […].” After they said this, they were quiet, for they were troubled. Jesus said to them,“Why are you troubled? Truly I say to you, all the priests who stand before that altar invoke my name. Again I say to you, my name has been written on this […] of the generations of the stars through the human generations.[And they] have planted trees without fruit, in my name, in a shameful manner.”
Cap Black

United States

#19 Jul 26, 2013
The gospel of Judas Thomas has always intrigued historians and theologians because it doesn't sound Christian at all: its style is closer to Buddhist meditation scripts than to Christian chronicles of Jesus life. After Rome converted, eastern Christianity was forgotten. The truth is that it probably stayed closer to Jesus' thought precisely because it was not contaminated by Roman power.

Jesus taught the exact same thing Buddah and all masters before them taught.

"Blessed is the lion which a man eats so that the lion becomes a man. But cursed is the man whom a lion eats so that the man becomes a lion." --Jesus(Gospel of Thomas

To allow your lower nature to rule over your higher-self is to be consumed by a lion.

"Cursed is the flesh that depends on the soul, and cursed is the soul that depends on the flesh!"-Yehoshua/Jesus

Attachment to the flesh results in suffering and sorrow, and man is cursed by such conditions that binds his soul to the wheel of birth and rebirth

In the Book of Thomas the Contender, Jesus tells the disciple Thomas that after death those who were once believers will be brought back to the "visible realm"(riencarnated)if they attatch themselves to this world.

"Watch and pray that you may not be born in the flesh, but that you may leave the bitter bondage of this life."

I(John) then asked him,“Lord, what of the souls of the people who do not know whose people they are? Where do they go?”

Jesus responded,“In those people the artificial spirit has grown strong and they have gone astray. Their souls are burdened, drawn to wickedness, and cast into forgetfulness.”

“When they come forth from the body, such a soul is given over to the powers created by the rulers, bound in chains, and cast into prison again.(New physical body) Around and around it(the soul) goes until it manages to become free from forgetfulness through knowledge. And so, eventually, it becomes perfect and is saved.”(and escapes the round of rebirth that goes round and around until you're finally freed from the artificial illusions of this world)--(secret books of John)

Level 2

Location hidden

#22 Jul 26, 2013
Dead and Alive wrote:
I agree ! To be honest what I hate even more than the religions itself, is the fact that the Imams and preachers preach peace, but they turn a blind eye to terroism or christian discord in their various communities. It's one thing to preach love, but another to practise it. I quess doing both is asking far too much of crooks dressed in preistly attire.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#23 Jul 26, 2013
Just because the Europeans and the Arabs used the Bible and the Koran to enslave Africans doesn't mean that what the bible says is true. In the bible slavery wasn't used for the color of ones skin or the origin of the people, but rather it was used as debt that one had to pay if their life had been saved or such. If the bible condoned slavery then why did God free jews from Egypt? Some of you people believe the lies of whites and arabs before you actually read it for yourself. God is all about Love and freedom not about hate and bondage, how do I know? Because the bible tells me so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for HUMANS only... 8 min THX00451 26
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Ben YISRAEL 98,250
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 11 min Black Power 516
Merry Christmas White People 16 min THX00451 95
Can't believe that my wonderful history thread ... 16 min Sir Jethro 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,628
Christmas is a WHITES ONLY Holiday! 19 min Sir Jethro 70
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 59 min Who cares 28,765
What Is It That Africans Need To Claim Us Ameri... 1 hr TimeforHonesty 47
More from around the web