Black women are so pretty

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of320
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 08

Cranbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Asian Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm still looking for the beautiful black women do they exist?
Funny, I was getting ready to ask you that same question about Korean women and men.

“viva la raza”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 27, 2008
 
Dawny2 wrote:
Yes, Black women are very pretty. The incredible thing is that the beauty of Black women is so vast and diverse. We have different hair textures;and are blessed with having the option to be able to wear our hair in so many different styles! Our beautiful skin comes in various shades of brown. Amazing! So many different flavors of Chocolate! In other words, one flavor with so many flavors! And, the strength of Black women is another aspect of our phenomenal beauty. I am truly grateful and proud to be a Black woman. We are incomparably beautiful and strong.
well Dawny i know what ur sayin. i can see u got a lot of pride in ur race. us latina women r like that too. thats one of the reasons y us puerto rican women use to rival so hard against the black women where i grew up. the issue of who lookd betta waz alwayz there.

“This Weekend ( :”

Since: Jun 08

At Auntie Keli's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 27, 2008
 
awwww, thanks. i know i'm beautiful, not concieted, convinced!! Beautiful black women!!
Asian Brain

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Dawny2 wrote:
Yes, Black women are very pretty. The incredible thing is that the beauty of Black women is so vast and diverse. We have different hair textures;and are blessed with having the option to be able to wear our hair in so many different styles! Our beautiful skin comes in various shades of brown. Amazing! So many different flavors of Chocolate! In other words, one flavor with so many flavors! And, the strength of Black women is another aspect of our phenomenal beauty. I am truly grateful and proud to be a Black woman. We are incomparably beautiful and strong.
I guess that makes sense. Koreans like selling black women their hair so they can wear it in so many different styles.
hereforgood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

didi wrote:
<quoted text>
You know for sure that asians girls are the least attractive girls on the planet.Special mention to chineses,coreans and japaneses.They are the ugliest ones.Who care about your brain?
Who cares about your opinion? You can't even spell. Sounds like you're pretty racist.
Asian Brain

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dawny2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I was getting ready to ask you that same question about Korean women and men.
oh no you werent. women like you are always checking us out.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dawny2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I was getting ready to ask you that same question about Korean women and men.
I know you meant to be funny but that poster is a senile old white woman (quitbeingstupid aka canwetalk aka pattty c aka gabriella aka wlc)
I've seen many beautiful Koreans in my life time
Asian Brain

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rekik wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you meant to be funny but that poster is a senile old white woman (quitbeingstupid aka canwetalk aka pattty c aka gabriella aka wlc)
I've seen many beautiful Koreans in my life time
What happened to you?

“viva la raza”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kaliana wrote:
awwww, thanks. i know i'm beautiful, not concieted, convinced!! Beautiful black women!!
well there aint nutthin wrong with bein conceited. if u look good an u know it thats just the way it is. lol

“Gimme the loot”

Since: Jun 08

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 27, 2008
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Asian Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to you?
Shouldn't you be watching your corner store? Dust off some of that expired merchandise and I might toss some of my chocolaty, brown, African-American money your way to help you out XD.

Back on topic: CO-SIGN 100% Beautiful, rich skin tones from sun-kissed to Hershey's Special Dark. Strong, vibrant personalities. Pretty eyes, hair,...other things ;). We are so lucky to have you guys! An AfAm male can taste the rainbow without even leaving our lovely women behind, so why do it.

Mad love for my African American women!

Since: Apr 08

Cranbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 27, 2008
 
Rekik wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you meant to be funny but that poster is a senile old white woman (quitbeingstupid aka canwetalk aka pattty c aka gabriella aka wlc)
I've seen many beautiful Koreans in my life time
Yeah, I was just fighting fire with fire.

“You're gonna say it anyway....”

Since: Jan 08

I'm over it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 27, 2008
 
We really are!

Thank you!

big smile here

“since every1 ignoring me”

Since: Feb 08

I AM GONE!!! BYE TOPIX!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 27, 2008
 
sexyindianchic wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0cDwm5JDyZg
Thank you :)

“since every1 ignoring me”

Since: Feb 08

I AM GONE!!! BYE TOPIX!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jun 27, 2008
 
sexyindianchic wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0cDwm5JDyZg
they are sooo gorgeous, esp. picked the right complexions for this vid ...lmao at the Angel Lola Luv theme song!

Since: Jun 08

cordel Ga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jun 29, 2008
 

Judged:

3

i am so teird of asian brain......

“I can hear you now lord :)”

Since: Apr 08

London BABY!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jun 29, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I dont care what anyone says black women are beautiful. I dont even to leave my house to see that.

The small handful of women that represent black women in this forum just prove my point more.

(no homo).

“I can hear you now lord :)”

Since: Apr 08

London BABY!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jun 29, 2008
 
dont even have to*
jamal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jun 29, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lil Miss Pretty wrote:
I dont care what anyone says black women are beautiful. I dont even to leave my house to see that.
The small handful of women that represent black women in this forum just prove my point more.
(no homo).
let me get some of that boo boo, you mighty fine looking. british sistas rock
Dana x

Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jun 29, 2008
 
Damnn Asian brain
No one reaks of hater the way that you do right now
Get the eff outta this forum if all you wanna do is moan.
And for the record-asian men, ALSO, like black women-I am blasian.

“I can hear you now lord :)”

Since: Apr 08

London BABY!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jun 29, 2008
 

Judged:

1

jamal wrote:
<quoted text>let me get some of that boo boo, you mighty fine looking. british sistas rock
LOL. Yeah we do rock!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of320
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••