why black submissive women won't subm...

why black submissive women won't submit to black pseudo-dominant "men"

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

New York, NY

#1 Oct 24, 2011
I visit Craigslist personals from time to time because I find it so bizarrely entertaining (seriously, you should read some of that mess sometime!)
Last night a black man posted an ad looking for a "Submissive Black Female". He started out saying that he and his other "brothas" often discuss if there are any "sistas" out there who fit the description. He then goes on to throw mild shade, regarding how black men may have a lot of issues, but black women "have a lot of sh*t with them, too", then saying "but we won't go there right now". Ugh. Already he can't be taken seriously. I would've posted the link, but it wasn't there this morning...probably wound up being flagged.
I wanted so badly to respond directly to his ad, but I couldn't as of this morning. My thoughts? Black men never have deserved submission from ANY woman, and don't have the wherewithal to earn said submission. Submission is a gift that a woman freely chooses to bestow upon a worthy man she can trust, respect, depend upon, and admire. A man who has her best interest at heart all the time, not only taking care of her needs, but also by protecting her from all harm and not using his earned "dominance" as a springboard for abusive and bullying tactics. This does NOT fit the description of the black man, who, can't be trusted, doesn't respect himself or his community, is wholly unreliable, and undeserving of any admiration. In addition, black men are abusive, violent bullies who will use any excuse to physically and emotionally destroy a female, PARTICULARLY a BLACK female. Not to mention the fact that black men don't deserve the "gift" of submission, considering all black men do is take and never give...unless giving is convenient to THEM. What gift should I expect in return if I squander my pearls on an unworthy man?
Oh, and just for clarity...BDSM can be cake icing if that's what turns you on (it turns ME on...), however, that's not the focus. Dominance and submission is an intrinsically natural dance between male and female; it drives the most primal instincts of our entire Animal Kingdom, an we as higher animals are no different. For more information, check out www.takeninhand.com to see for yourself.
In summation, black men simply don't have what it takes to exercise TRUE dominance. It takes a TRUE MAN to tame and dominate a woman, especially a STRONG woman...black men simply don't fit the description. That being the case, why should ANY WOMAN who identifies with being a submissive, as do I, be a martyr for an unworthy cause?
Thoughts?

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#2 Oct 24, 2011
LOL!!!! Funny thread.
LMAO

Portland, OR

#3 Oct 24, 2011
AlphaFemme wrote:
I visit Craigslist personals from time to time because I find it so bizarrely entertaining (seriously, you should read some of that mess sometime!)
Last night a black man posted an ad looking for a "Submissive Black Female". He started out saying that he and his other "brothas" often discuss if there are any "sistas" out there who fit the description. He then goes on to throw mild shade, regarding how black men may have a lot of issues, but black women "have a lot of sh*t with them, too", then saying "but we won't go there right now". Ugh. Already he can't be taken seriously. I would've posted the link, but it wasn't there this morning...probably wound up being flagged.
I wanted so badly to respond directly to his ad, but I couldn't as of this morning. My thoughts? Black men never have deserved submission from ANY woman, and don't have the wherewithal to earn said submission. Submission is a gift that a woman freely chooses to bestow upon a worthy man she can trust, respect, depend upon, and admire. A man who has her best interest at heart all the time, not only taking care of her needs, but also by protecting her from all harm and not using his earned "dominance" as a springboard for abusive and bullying tactics. This does NOT fit the description of the black man, who, can't be trusted, doesn't respect himself or his community, is wholly unreliable, and undeserving of any admiration. In addition, black men are abusive, violent bullies who will use any excuse to physically and emotionally destroy a female, PARTICULARLY a BLACK female. Not to mention the fact that black men don't deserve the "gift" of submission, considering all black men do is take and never give...unless giving is convenient to THEM. What gift should I expect in return if I squander my pearls on an unworthy man?
Oh, and just for clarity...BDSM can be cake icing if that's what turns you on (it turns ME on...), however, that's not the focus. Dominance and submission is an intrinsically natural dance between male and female; it drives the most primal instincts of our entire Animal Kingdom, an we as higher animals are no different. For more information, check out www.takeninhand.com to see for yourself.
In summation, black men simply don't have what it takes to exercise TRUE dominance. It takes a TRUE MAN to tame and dominate a woman, especially a STRONG woman...black men simply don't fit the description. That being the case, why should ANY WOMAN who identifies with being a submissive, as do I, be a martyr for an unworthy cause?
Thoughts?
Black women are hookers. They will submit only to their clients who want a GFE experience.

Level 1

New York, NY

#4 Oct 24, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are hookers. They will submit only to their clients who want a GFE experience.
Very dry, unintelligent response that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Not to mention the fact that I have never turned a trick a day in my life.
Roller blader

New Castle, DE

#5 Oct 24, 2011
Black men always try to act dominate when they're really weak, no woman wants bow to down to every need, sure doing things for him cool, but depending on him for everything is what these black men want. Black men need to stop being lazy and walk on their two feet. Black men simply can't be in the presence of a strong and dominate woman, not as in physicality but mentality. Black men want control, they don't understand the concept of balance. They're too narrow minded to see that. Black men are better off alone.
LMAO

Portland, OR

#6 Oct 24, 2011
AlphaFemme wrote:
<quoted text>
Very dry, unintelligent response that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Not to mention the fact that I have never turned a trick a day in my life.
You just call it something else. BW are hookas!
LMAO

Portland, OR

#7 Oct 24, 2011
Roller blader wrote:
Black men always try to act dominate when they're really weak, no woman wants bow to down to every need, sure doing things for him cool, but depending on him for everything is what these black men want. Black men need to stop being lazy and walk on their two feet. Black men simply can't be in the presence of a strong and dominate woman, not as in physicality but mentality. Black men want control, they don't understand the concept of balance. They're too narrow minded to see that. Black men are better off alone.
Hooker logic. LMAO She trys so hard day to day to make you feel the pain she feels inside from being fat, greasy and unwanted. BW are hookers. This one has no clients.

Level 1

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Oct 24, 2011
Roller blader wrote:
I'm a strong and dominant woman naturally...but I don't want to be nor feel as if I should HAVE to be in the presence of a MAN. There is a HUGE world of differene between being kept and being CONTROLLED.

For most of my life I was very confused and pretty much thought that all men were weak and that I had no other recourse but to overextend myself where he lacks. Now that I have spent more than a full year black man-free, I am starting to discover what really speaks to my feminine side. As much as I desire a man who derives true joy from taking care of me, I also desire being able to bestow all of my feminine goodness upon HIM. I want to keep his house and raise his children and stay beautiful and ready for his sexual beck and call - it's not about everything I want, and I'm no golddigger, because I really don't care about MONEY. For me it's every bit as much wanting to create a warm, loving, peaceful environment for a man I love, not only in adoration, but in gratitude. Black men take yet never, EVER give - so why would I risk my youth and beauty on such unworthiness??

I may be strong, but dammit I am still a WOMAN! I'm no longer confused...as a woman I was created to submit; my Bible tells me that along wth my instincts. I so badly want that beautiful balance...but it will never, EVER happen with a black man. I have NEVER felt like a true woman around a black "man".

I am a good woman and dammit I deserve MUCH better. If that means being patient while holding out for quality, then, you know what they say...good things come to those who WAIT.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 24, 2011
Your pathetic hater bw have abandoned their souls and their now the "Devils rejects" the lowest farm of life on earth ..as more time goes by ..people will recognize their in a spiritual warfare prison and they know and fear the world finding out..
Oh_Really

Portland, OR

#11 Oct 24, 2011
AlphaFemme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a strong and dominant woman naturally..
You were naturally a male at birth.
SkyWatcher

Jackson, MS

#14 Nov 24, 2011
This thread is hilarious. And you are painting with an extremely broad brush. Sounds like bit of self loathing is going on. How is it possible you can label ALL black men with your sweeping and incorrect generalizations. Seek a bit of counseling love.

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 24, 2011
AlphaFemme wrote:
Thoughts?
I disagree with a few of your points. And here's why.

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Nov 24, 2011
there are some key points in your argument I disagree with. For one the dance of D/s is more mental than it is physical. Anyone who's spent more than an hour reading any material knows this. Plenty of fools endeavor that walk without being properly prepared first.
It has little to deal with black men because I've talked to countless women on more than one occasion who unknowingly gave said submission up to an illiterate only to be used and abused. From my experience men in general use sexual appeal to dominate more so than mental
But that also comes from experience both in doing wrong and right. Strong women like yourself challenge a partner like a strong willed horse challenges it's trainer. In the end all a Dom is to a sub is a teacher or guide thru life. Neither side should expect 100% compliance at all time because we don't always abide
There's always a part of the individual that stays to question in order to feel safe and secure. Again as a black man it took learning, reading and asking the right questions to truly understand and appreciate what a submissive is. Many men make the mistake not just black men so I disagree with you there
D/s should not be partaken by fools, better yet inflexible and closed minded individuals who are only out for said individual benefit. The responsibilities take on by both sides is enormous and it takes two people or great understanding and maturity to navigate those murky waters.
I have had the opportunity of being with a submissive. Black, white and Asian. And with each experience I've learned a great deal and made sure each got more from me than what they came with

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Nov 24, 2011
AlphaFemme wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a strong and dominant woman naturally...but I don't want to be nor feel as if I should HAVE to be in the presence of a MAN. There is a HUGE world of differene between being kept and being CONTROLLED.

For most of my life I was very confused and pretty much thought that all men were weak and that I had no other recourse but to overextend myself where he lacks. Now that I have spent more than a full year black man-free, I am starting to discover what really speaks to my feminine side. As much as I desire a man who derives true joy from taking care of me, I also desire being able to bestow all of my feminine goodness upon HIM. I want to keep his house and raise his children and stay beautiful and ready for his sexual beck and call - it's not about everything I want, and I'm no golddigger, because I really don't care about MONEY. For me it's every bit as much wanting to create a warm, loving, peaceful environment for a man I love, not only in adoration, but in gratitude. Black men take yet never, EVER give - so why would I risk my youth and beauty on such unworthiness??

I may be strong, but dammit I am still a WOMAN! I'm no longer confused...as a woman I was created to submit; my Bible tells me that along wth my instincts. I so badly want that beautiful balance...but it will never, EVER happen with a black man. I have NEVER felt like a true woman around a black "man".

I am a good woman and dammit I deserve MUCH better. If that means being patient while holding out for quality, then, you know what they say...good things come to those who WAIT.
maybe you haven't been around the right black man who's dominant abilities allows you the opportunity to be the woman and submissive you'd like to be
I'm not here to advocate a black man. Just to advocate that it takes the right man, not origin to know, understand, appreciate and treat someone like you
Blanket statements don't make any sense because they're full of assumptions and biases
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#18 Nov 24, 2011
The Black women womb is cursed.

“The truth shall set you free.”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Basildon, UK

#19 Nov 24, 2011
AlphaFemme wrote:
Thoughts?
i think you are right black men dont have the capability to cope with this lifestyle. i think a mature white man who has experience with the lifestyle you are looking for would suit you better.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Williamsburg, VA

#20 Nov 24, 2011
as kanye would say, that sh_t crazy

Level 1

Location hidden

#21 Nov 24, 2011
Tutti K wrote:
<quoted text>i think you are right black men dont have the capability to cope with this lifestyle. i think a mature white man who has experience with the lifestyle you are looking for would suit you better.
that's a myopic point of view. How long have you been in the lifestyle and how many flakes and fakes have you come across.
There are a higher number of white males and a higher number of failures. Do the math. Again making blanket statements filled with assumptions and biases makes you sound uninformed

Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Nov 24, 2011
blacksexyman82 wrote:
The Black women womb is cursed.
go away!!! You're too juvenile for this thread and uneducated at that

“LordHaveMercyWho Wokes =”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

MsSaffyre Up (=_@)!

#23 Nov 24, 2011
So when it seemed it's not okay for bw to be dominant but it's okay for a bw woman to be submissive I agree with AlphaFemme, I guess it's crazy to say now a certain bw is a hoe, hooker when she's too submissive or dominant she's like a guy who takes control! Why can't be the other way around how bout that the dominant bw goes with a submissive bm, two dominant's go together since this is a man 's world instead of submissive cause submissve people are just too easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it just me or does Gangster English sound a ... 4 min Gerox 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ROY 1,395,331
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 9 min Drilling for the ... 75
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min TranshumanX 46,419
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 15
Why Black Women Are Dumb! 12 min melissa__ 12
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 14 min Crated and Shippe... 7
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 1 hr J R T 79
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Black 119
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Democrat Hero 280
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Marcus Washington 76
More from around the web