what a joke.
ellen woodland

Villanova, PA

#9 Nov 1, 2013
Obama isn't a Clown NAACP...
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2013
Talking to blacks or liberals about Obama's failures is like talking to a brick wall. To them, it's UNTHINKABLE that a black president would fail in any way.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11 Nov 1, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
Talking to blacks or liberals about Obama's failures is like talking to a brick wall. To them, it's UNTHINKABLE that a black president would fail in any way.
It's so easy for them to lie to themselves. That's why Obama lies so much.

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Casper, WY

#12 Nov 1, 2013
Reggie Love is just a "friend". He is just a guy I play basketball with.

OH-KAY......if you say so ( ;))

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 8, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>It's so easy for them to lie to themselves. That's why Obama lies so much.
There is this lady who recently did an interview about Obama. She knew Obama as a teenager. She said Obama was a pathological liar is high school. She also said that he was a known homosexual in school and that he apparently had his tuition paid by rich homosexual white guys

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Nov 8, 2013
Here is the link to the latest scoop on Obama: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#16 Nov 8, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
There is this lady who recently did an interview about Obama. She knew Obama as a teenager. She said Obama was a pathological liar is high school. She also said that he was a known homosexual in school and that he apparently had his tuition paid by rich homosexual white guys
Yet somehow he became PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES while you became an internet troll.(aka......NOTHING)
aisling---

Logan, OH

#18 Nov 8, 2013
"My father served in World War Two and when he came home, he got the services he needed uhhhhh"
http://youtu.be/Fv4jnlkxOaw

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Nov 8, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet somehow he became PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES while you became an internet troll.(aka......NOTHING)
She is Pervert in Chief. That is not any great achievement considering that every worthwhile leader in the world holds her in contempt. I have my credentials too. They may not be as prestigious as his. But I earned mine rather than perform on white men to have my tuition paid and degrees bestowed on me without earning them. So I am not ashamed of anything that I have accomplished. I am ashamed of what Obama has done to this country of mine.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Nov 8, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
"My father served in World War Two and when he came home, he got the services he needed uhhhhh"
http://youtu.be/Fv4jnlkxOaw
That pathetic piece of crap really takes the cake, doesn't he?
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#21 Nov 8, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
I am ashamed of what Obama has done to this country of mine.
Then leave
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#23 Nov 8, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text> What are your feelings about the multitude of Obama bin lyin many falsehoods? Do really have no shame? You have to admit that Oblamer and inner city democrats like you have no business common sense.(Smh@ this uneducated unemployed troll)
Yeah and you know business right? That's why instead of being successful in business, you troll an internet forum. What a success you are.....LOL!
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#26 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text> Deflection duly noted.
Forcing an 18% tax on business help job creation:
1. Yes
2. No
There is no 18% tax. STOP TELLING LIES!
Dont Be Dopey

New Port Richey, FL

#39 Nov 8, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
You've spent

your miserable
and you have
™
You're off topic.
And you seem kind of obsessed.
Dont Be Dopey

New Port Richey, FL

#40 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text> Deflection duly noted.
Forcing an 18% tax on business help job creation:
1. Yes
2. No
I'm going to pick number 2, and here's my reason:

" The Affordable Care Act employer mandate to provide health insurance to anyone working 30 or more hours a week hasn’t been implemented yet, but that hasn’t stopped some businesses from cutting back on employees’ hours to avoid paying healthcare costs. NBC’s Lisa Myers reports on the "unintended consequences" of Obamacare."
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
Dont Be Dopey

New Port Richey, FL

#46 Nov 8, 2013
So, doby and ohreally are the same person.
No wonder they both show up at the same time, leave at the same time, and all their time posting to each other.

Mystery solved!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#49 Nov 8, 2013
This video proves that no black leader is really ever his own boss, we White men always were, are now & always will be the real power base on this planet & as such are always pulling the strings.

www.youtube.com/watch...

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#51 Nov 8, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, your dumbass couldn't find any contradiction in his statement, and this sh!t was all you could come up with:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,417,225
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 5 min dcool 370
Clinton foundation doners met with Crookes Hill... 6 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 6
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 10 min Marcus Washington 31
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 13 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 25
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 15 min dcool 7,199
Wikileaks : Clinton aide researched Parkinsons/... 18 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 56 min Who 47,816
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 hr fluer 219
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 11 hr DJ MATTHEW 58
More from around the web