Janet Jackson Has Now Hit Billionare ...

Janet Jackson Has Now Hit Billionare Status!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Minky

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#1 May 22, 2013
Talk about successful sistas, wow!

http://www.eonline.com/news/422078/janet-jack...
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2 May 23, 2013
Minky wrote:

I'm not surprised.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 May 23, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised.
Talk about the differences in some bm and bw. Janet's dumbazz brother Michael could have been alive and in the billions also but he was too obsessed with young white boys to and having to them millions of dollars of his money to quiet their accusations of rape and I am sure MJ spent a lot of money having wm and ww breed white babies who MJ could pretend was his own kids. Sicko! Janet on the other started out in show business when she was a child also on tv and then her huge success in music. She had a few bad relationships but basically have led a much less crazy life than MJ did. Now she is with the man she loves and in the billions also! Sorry but on average black women use their success wiser than black men do.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2013
Picture of Success!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-D6Wh-xaQvGc/Tuq_gG7...

Picture of self-hate and hate of his own race!

http://static.ibnlive.in.com/pix/slideshow/06...

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 May 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about the differences in some bm and bw. Janet's dumbazz brother Michael could have been alive and in the billions also but he was too obsessed with young white boys to and having to them millions of dollars of his money to quiet their accusations of rape and I am sure MJ spent a lot of money having wm and ww breed white babies who MJ could pretend was his own kids. Sicko! Janet on the other started out in show business when she was a child also on tv and then her huge success in music. She had a few bad relationships but basically have led a much less crazy life than MJ did. Now she is with the man she loves and in the billions also! Sorry but on average black women use their success wiser than black men do.
Well since Janet is a Billionaire. According to you. She should buy her mother a new million dollar home every year. lol
Jac Leg

United States

#6 May 23, 2013
She can afford her a white guy now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7 May 23, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since Janet is a Billionaire. According to you. She should buy her mother a new million dollar home every year. lol
First of all MumRa read link because it state that Janet is a billionaire so it's just not according to me. Secondly I am sure Janet would her mother a 5 million dollar a year if she requested it however Mrs. Jackson has all the proceeds from MJ. so she can buy her own.

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 May 23, 2013
Jac Leg wrote:
She can afford her a white guy now.
Actually Janet is only a billionaire period but I believe that her new nonblack husband is a multiple billionaire! Sweet isn't it,lol!

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 May 23, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...does your white husband lick your c**t?.........
just wondering........
Why do you need to know that? I will just say that WM seem to masters of that art.
Saved By Zero

United States

#12 May 23, 2013
Minky wrote:
Janet Jackson is NOT a billionaire. The idiot that married that washed-up brillo pad head IS, you flaming mind fck. When they divorce (which will be sooner than later) she will only get a modest sum of maybe 15 to 20 million dollars that I'm sure that has already been established in the ironclad pre-nupt. His billions will stay in the middle east with HIM. So you see, she may be married to a billiionaire but she will never BE a billionaire, never. She has simply decided to marry that Arab, convert to Islam, and live in the middle east. She committed to the three steps necessary for her to become a full-time slave. She thinks she's going to get that rag head's money but nothing could be further from the truth. She is a damn fool.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#13 May 23, 2013
After dealing with Jermaine Dupri.. she wanted a man in control of his finances. Not throwing his money away at strip clubs every night.

I understand. Although I would never convert to another religion for a man. I love Jesus and that's that.
Minky

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#14 May 23, 2013
Saved By Zero wrote:
<quoted text> Janet Jackson is NOT a billionaire. The idiot that married that washed-up brillo pad head IS, you flaming mind fck. When they divorce (which will be sooner than later) she will only get a modest sum of maybe 15 to 20 million dollars that I'm sure that has already been established in the ironclad pre-nupt. His billions will stay in the middle east with HIM. So you see, she may be married to a billiionaire but she will never BE a billionaire, never. She has simply decided to marry that Arab, convert to Islam, and live in the middle east. She committed to the three steps necessary for her to become a full-time slave. She thinks she's going to get that rag head's money but nothing could be further from the truth. She is a damn fool.
Can you read? Because the article gives Janet's own earnings from her music which adds up to over a billion dollars. You sound angry and eaten up by jealousy.
trueman

Montpellier, France

#15 May 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to know that? I will just say that WM seem to masters of that art.
ugly monkey O_O your husband is zoophile a trash of the white race

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 May 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all MumRa read link because it state that Janet is a billionaire so it's just not according to me. Secondly I am sure Janet would her mother a 5 million dollar a year if she requested it however Mrs. Jackson has all the proceeds from MJ. so she can buy her own.
Lucky for Janet. I hope she doesn't have any leftover memorabilia at the Jackson compound.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 May 23, 2013
Nia_ wrote:
After dealing with Jermaine Dupri.. she wanted a man in control of his finances. Not throwing his money away at strip clubs every night.
I understand. Although I would never convert to another religion for a man. I love Jesus and that's that.
Why bring JD into this? Janet was fcking for tracks because he career was practically over.

People love to act as if these women are victims. She was probably tossing money at strippers right next to him. She dumped him because her last cd was a flop.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#18 May 23, 2013
Saved By Zero wrote:
<quoted text>Janet Jackson is NOT a billionaire. The idiot that married that washed-up brillo pad head IS, you flaming mind fck. When they divorce (which will be sooner than later) she will only get a modest sum of maybe 15 to 20 million dollars that I'm sure that has already been established in the ironclad pre-nupt. His billions will stay in the middle east with HIM. So you see, she may be married to a billiionaire but she will never BE a billionaire, never. She has simply decided to marry that Arab, convert to Islam, and live in the middle east. She committed to the three steps necessary for her to become a full-time slave. She thinks she's going to get that rag head's money but nothing could be further from the truth. She is a damn fool.
Devil stop lying

Plenty of links say she billionaire

You jealous of them Arab mfs
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#19 May 23, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>Why bring JD into this? Janet was fcking for tracks because he career was practically over.

People love to act as if these women are victims. She was probably tossing money at strippers right next to him. She dumped him because her last cd was a flop.
She been had money though and now her Arab loving ass got billions

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 May 23, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for Janet. I hope she doesn't have any leftover memorabilia at the Jackson compound.
If Janet have any memorabilia that she didn't take with herself, I am sure they family is welcome to it, unlike kobe.
KingsloveQueens

San Mateo, CA

#21 May 23, 2013
Personally I don't see how Janet Jackson could be a Billionaire ..she hasn't done anything long enough or had enough business savy to be a billionaire ..it's probably a media hoax to help the hater bw campaign (like bw earn more than bw which was a lie ect..)
Alfie

UK

#22 May 23, 2013
u sheboons r so daft n delusional......

she is not a billionaire , her efforts n works
hve grossed a billion over a period of time.....

to b a billionaire ur assets must exceed liability
n leave a net worth of 1.5 billion......

its not about gross sales its about net assets....

do the math....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min T_M_C_O_A 1,745,590
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 4 min Kang 1,239
Now, the truth about the Starbucks incident! 4 min Ugly monkeys 4
And another black Uber driver r@ypes a passenge... 8 min Ugly monkeys 5
Meanwhile in cracker news 9 min Kang 82
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 10 min BillyDbigballer 73
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 12 min Jake 75
Shit white people do 15 min Kang 272
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 1 hr Kang 324
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 2 hr Kang 18