White people love us
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
white man lover

Mount Airy, MD

#1 Apr 6, 2008
I have noticed that whites love us. They brought us over here and saved us from our ignorant mumbo jumbo and savaqgery. Black folks complain too much. We cause too much problems in America. White people have suffered more than us. There was a saying in slave days rather be a slave then a poor white man. We get over in this country and we need to apologize to the good hard working white americans that we take jobs from and ruin their country. Apologize and stop bitching for no reason about that Dr Martin Luther King shit.
They

Hayward, CA

#3 Apr 6, 2008
HELL YEAH!

Since: Feb 08

I'm bringin' sexy back

#4 Apr 6, 2008
There are some serious mental midgets on this forum.
white man lover

Mount Airy, MD

#5 Apr 7, 2008
whites in this country have done the black man the indian and all the other minorities good. They took us from our savage rituals and showed us the ways of christianity. They are hard working but border jumpers and us ignorant shifless negroes do nothing but spunge off them. The white man knew that Africa was going to be disease ridden and barbaric. And those Ignorant savage indians didnt have the capabilities to keep this country thank the white man
Bonnie

Charleston, SC

#8 May 28, 2008
Skin color shouldn't matter at all, be nice to everybody.
All humans do stupid things.
We've had many examples of that..some races just complain more than others about unjustice in the past

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#9 May 28, 2008
white man lover wrote:
whites in this country have done the black man the indian and all the other minorities good. They took us from our savage rituals and showed us the ways of christianity. They are hard working but border jumpers and us ignorant shifless negroes do nothing but spunge off them. The white man knew that Africa was going to be disease ridden and barbaric. And those Ignorant savage indians didnt have the capabilities to keep this country thank the white man
You need to stay off the drugs--whoever you are, you're talking crazy.

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 May 28, 2008
white man lover wrote:
I have noticed that whites love us. They brought us over here and saved us from our ignorant mumbo jumbo and savaqgery. Black folks complain too much. We cause too much problems in America. White people have suffered more than us. There was a saying in slave days rather be a slave then a poor white man. We get over in this country and we need to apologize to the good hard working white americans that we take jobs from and ruin their country. Apologize and stop bitching for no reason about that Dr Martin Luther King shit.
I hav seen some crewed up people but, this is harsh, foul, and untrue, and it is indecent to talk about Martin Luther King, a man that just wasen't looking out for black people but for all mankind.

Since: Aug 07

georgetown, washington dc

#11 May 28, 2008
this dude is obviously not getting any
keli

Indianapolis, IN

#12 May 28, 2008
white man lover wrote:
this person is another white troll!!!!!!
someone

Louisville, KY

#13 May 28, 2008
keli wrote:
<quoted text>this person is another white troll!!!!!!
cosign

“Well”

AOL

#14 May 28, 2008
white man lover wrote:
Yeah I always thought whites had it pretty rough, I mean you know they didnt have that special treatment those black slaves got. I guess it was a honor to be lenched for some sh** you didnt even do.{sarcasm}
white man lover

Mount Airy, MD

#15 May 28, 2008
The white man has given us the blessed religion of christianity. He civilized us. We are in his debt. He gave us his white blood that has purified our nasty vulgar black bodies.

I'm bringin' sexy back

#16 May 28, 2008
keli wrote:
<quoted text>this person is another white troll!!!!!!
Wow Columbo, brilliant.

I'm bringin' sexy back

#17 May 28, 2008
white man lover wrote:
There was a saying in slave days rather be a slave then a poor white man.
'

THAN!!!!!!! If you're going to represent us whites, try not to come off as a complete tard. Thanks.
liz

Bristol, UK

#18 Jun 3, 2008
white man lover wrote:
ur obviously white and even if ur not... pathetic
still a slave
liz

Bristol, UK

#19 Jun 3, 2008
white man lover wrote:
The white man has given us the blessed religion of christianity. He civilized us. We are in his debt. He gave us his white blood that has purified our nasty vulgar black bodies.
good lord!
keli

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jun 3, 2008
Starr4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Columbo, brilliant.
excuse me??
7upyoursfucker

House Springs, MO

#21 Jun 5, 2008
Lmfao. This is the sickest shit I have ever read, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a black person posting this shit.
Joni

Irwin, PA

#22 Jun 10, 2008
I agree with Bonnie. Be nice to everyone regardless of race, age, sex, or anything that makes them different... I'm not going to comment anymore...
Jill

Grove City, OH

#23 Jun 12, 2008
This is a joke. The person who wrote his is probably trying to be funny, after going to "Black People Love us!" Which is actually funny mostly because it makes people all upset and there not sure now to feel. This person is just an ass and is not funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 (Sibling) Sprogs Drown! 2 min Sir Jethro 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min African AE 34,327
What was it like the first time u had ir sex? 5 min Tamale 33
Google calls blacks, gorillas 7 min Stupid Thread 14
Poll Why are over 91% of pedophiles white males. (Jun '10) 9 min Network Tech 349 148
Psychology Today, bw are ugly. Google, blks are... 18 min Shadowed 1
Why are BW/WM marriages so successful? (Feb '12) 18 min Unknown 263
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr Bychance37 185
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr African AE 30,866
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr www 122,298
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 2 hr Anonymous 2,200
More from around the web