4 Black Marines Murder White Marine a...
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2563 May 14, 2013
Evidence has shown that in general terms, black men especially in America, are the most insecure out of all other races of men. The California case profiled here is only one out of many, not isolated. If the insecure factor were mostly false, what would be the purpose of the internet community needing a forum such as "AFAM"?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2564 May 14, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
I remember that and I hope both of them are alright and still together and didn't let that pack of gorillas break up as a couple.
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#2565 May 14, 2013
I'm a black man and I think it's horrible what happened to that couple, they didn't deserve what had happened to them. Hopefully, the perpetrators will get what they rightfully deserve.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2566 May 14, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
I'm a black man and I think it's horrible what happened to that couple, they didn't deserve what had happened to them. Hopefully, the perpetrators will get what they rightfully deserve.
I agree. I could care less what race anybody is. Wrong is wrong. If you do wrong, then you have to pay the price. If it were my sister I'd be looking for blood.

String 'em up!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2567 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that and I hope both of them are alright and still together and didn't let that pack of gorillas break up as a couple.
.....I can't believe you're talkin about your bros like that........these 'gorillaz' r your flesh and blood, they're your fellow kneegrows.......
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#2568 May 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I could care less what race anybody is. Wrong is wrong. If you do wrong, then you have to pay the price. If it were my sister I'd be looking for blood.
String 'em up!!
Lool, agreed, man.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2570 May 19, 2013
A large flash mob of angry and unhappy American black males + one seemingly happy, content and physically attractive non-black male w/black female union = explosive combination.
ascribeto

Howell, MI

#2572 May 19, 2013
who's dumb enough to kill a white man and black woman couple... it used to be illegal and other blacks died for them to even be able to do that..
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2574 May 25, 2013
Rarely have black males been able to deal with their insecurities, or at best poorly. When you take away their teddy bear, they see bogeymen in the closet. Oftentimes it's a non-black bogeyman and the black woman was formerly his security. When the common woman (of any race) turns them down, they need you to make everything ok.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2575 Jun 3, 2013
[5/30/13] Prosecutor Paints 'Sadistic' Picture of Marines Accused of Killing Sergeant, Wife

Latest update in the CA. case. Hey you. Your insecurity's showinggggggg........

http://murrieta.patch.com/groups/editors-pick...

``"This callous, cruel crime did not happen quickly," Riverside County Deputy District Attorney Daniel DeLimon said in his closing statement. "This was about the enjoyment of the entire experience for these four men. Sure, stealing valuables was part of it. But it certainly was not all of it."``
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2576 Jun 7, 2013
[6/6/13] Three Black Marines Found Guilty In Killings

What a great job y'all are doing "taking over the country", seven-percenters!

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...

``The murder victims, Marine Sgt. Jan Pietrzak and his wife Quiana, were found bound, gagged and shot. Emrys John, 23, and Tyrone Miller, 25, were convicted of two counts of first-degree murder. The jury also found true the special circumstances of murder during the commission of a robbery and during the commission of a burglary and multiple murders. A separate jury returned guilty verdict on the same counts for Kevin Cox, 25.``
troubling

Howell, MI

#2577 Jun 7, 2013
i'm mixed already and my cousin is a quarter black and rest white it really wouldn't bother me if there was a white guy with a black woman..
troubling

Howell, MI

#2578 Jun 7, 2013
actually i'm insecure actually i hate other men period.
troubling

Howell, MI

#2579 Jun 7, 2013
i should get all the women.. and have 22 kids with women like tha tother guy..

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#2580 Jun 7, 2013
another antiquated thread 5 years old- SMH
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2581 Jun 12, 2013
As the case exemplifies, the war is already in progress but sadly, the textbook black male is losing. Sure he may have put two 93er's to death, but now the courts will expectedly commit the perps to a lifetime of prison (or execution) where they'll no longer be in the free world, or able to produce more black male babies.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2582 Jun 21, 2013
[6/20/13] Ex-Marines Sentenced In Murder Of Marine Sgt. And Wife

Could probably teach the textbook black to get over the growth of non-black men w/black women....then again probably won't. Too much BM insecurity.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Kevin-C...

``Three former Marines found guilty by jurors of torturing and killing a fellow Marine and his wife in a 2008 execution-style slaying in Southern California were sentenced Thursday. Former Lance Cpl. Emrys John, 23, and former Lance Cpl. Tyron Miller, 25, were each sentenced to the death penalty. Former private Kevin Cox, 25, was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole.``

Level 8

Location hidden

#2583 Jun 21, 2013
[6/20/13] Ex-Marines Sentenced In Murder Of Marine Sgt. And Wife
Could probably teach the textbook black to get over the growth of non-black men w/black women....then again probably won't. Too much BM insecurity.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Kevin-C...
``Three former Marines found guilty by jurors of torturing and killing a fellow Marine and his wife in a 2008 execution-style slaying in Southern California were sentenced Thursday. Former Lance Cpl. Emrys John, 23, and former Lance Cpl. Tyron Miller, 25, were each sentenced to the death penalty. Former private Kevin Cox, 25, was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole.``
Thanks for posting this, it made my day!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2584 Jun 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting this, it made my day!
Yes but it seems perps in similiar cases got less punishment for some reason like in Buffalo.....perhaps because no deaths were involved who knows.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2585 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes but it seems perps in similiar cases got less punishment for some reason like in Buffalo.....perhaps because no deaths were involved who knows.
Perhaps. I just feel they need to punish these crimes more whether their is a murder or just a beating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Panks 1,479,427
Mohammad - Temporal Lobe Epilepsy 2 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Overcoming the "career urge" with swirly babies 3 min Ben Quick 18
15 yo Black Female Sexually Assaulted by White ... 4 min Meen 3
Does Race Biologically Exist? 5 min SobieskiSavedEurope 518
Who would like to know what me favorite song is? 9 min Jamaica girl 13
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 10 min SobieskiSavedEurope 10
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 24 min slick willie expl... 183
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 29 min Ben Quick 50
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 hr Ben Quick 173
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 6 hr The Wookie 91
More from around the web