4 Black Marines Murder White Marine and his Black Wife!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 2,349 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2014
First Prev
of 118
Next Last

“TAM Were Some Real Black Men!”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

A white marine and his black wife was murdered execution style by four black marine. They believe that it to be a racially motatived hate crime on the part of the black marines who also stolen things from the newly married IR couple's home.

http://www.dequalss.com/wp/2008/11/4-black-ma...

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/11/04/ne...

“Positive people.”

Since: Jun 08

north little rock arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Freebird32 wrote:
A white marine and his black wife was murdered execution style by four black marine. They believe that it to be a racially motatived hate crime on the part of the black marines who also stolen things from the newly married IR couple's home.
http://www.dequalss.com/wp/2008/11/4-black-ma...
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/11/04/ne...
I read that story,I am waiting for more information to come out about the motive for the murders.The couple looked so happy in the picture,truely a sad way for them to lose their lives.
CeCiL LopeZ

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

THIS HAPPEND NOT TO FAR FROM WHERE I LIVED. AND SHE WORKED ABOUT 2 MILES FROM MY HOUSE. THEY LIVED IN TEMECULA WHICH BY THE WAY IS MOSTLY WHITE AND RACIST. BUT WHERE SHE WORKED AT IS BY MY HOUSE IN THE SO CALLED GHETTO.SHE DID LOOK VERY HAPPY AND LIBERATED IN THE PICTURE OF HER WEDDING.WHY IS IT BAD THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO THE GOOD PEOPLE?
THE GOOD DIE YOUNG IT SEEMS IN THIS CASE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

denita d wrote:
<quoted text>I read that story,I am waiting for more information to come out about the motive for the murders.The couple looked so happy in the picture,truely a sad way for them to lose their lives.
It very sad because this couple just got married in August. Well I am thinking the motive was just pure hate from those 4 black men that a white man in their mist dared to marry a black woman. I am going to follow this story also eventhough the media seems to be very slows about reporting it. If it were the other way around and 4 white marines killed a black marine married a white woman then the story would be making head-lines every where.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

CeCiL LopeZ wrote:
THIS HAPPEND NOT TO FAR FROM WHERE I LIVED. AND SHE WORKED ABOUT 2 MILES FROM MY HOUSE. THEY LIVED IN TEMECULA WHICH BY THE WAY IS MOSTLY WHITE AND RACIST. BUT WHERE SHE WORKED AT IS BY MY HOUSE IN THE SO CALLED GHETTO.SHE DID LOOK VERY HAPPY AND LIBERATED IN THE PICTURE OF HER WEDDING.WHY IS IT BAD THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO THE GOOD PEOPLE?
THE GOOD DIE YOUNG IT SEEMS IN THIS CASE
Yep, I agree the very good do seem to die young. Funny how they lived in a white racist neighborhood but it was black racist who killed them. You know that could be why these black marines thought they could get away with it, hoping that the police would think that it was white racist from the couple's neighborhood who executed them.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

I HATE this world

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Miss Sha wrote:
I HATE this world
Hi Miss Sha, may I suggest not hating this world that is full of so much beauty and hope but hate the distructive scum in it. Damn! There was no reason for murdering that young couple.

“Making My MoM Proud!!!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

So what.
I'm sorry for the lost lives but why is this story any worst than any other black woman that has gotten killed. Is it just because she was dating a white man.
So black women only have value if they are dating white men?
You people are sick. To try and use a woman's life to further your hate campaign tells a lot about how evil you people really are. Damn shame.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Freebird32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Miss Sha, may I suggest not hating this world that is full of so much beauty and hope but hate the distructive scum in it. Damn! There was no reason for murdering that young couple.
It seems that the trauma overpowers good. I have a hard time being happy and blissful when I KNOW people are hurting and suffering all over the world. Sigh.

I have been told I am "hyper-compassionate "..LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Captn wrote:
So what.
I'm sorry for the lost lives but why is this story any worst than any other black woman that has gotten killed. Is it just because she was dating a white man.
You people are sick. To try and use a woman's life to further your hate campaign tells a lot about how evil you people really are. Damn shame.
Show me where in the world did I say that black women's lives are only validated by white men! Don't be rediculous. All lives are precious and that is what I am trying to present. Two points are to be made here 1. If this had been a hate crime where a black man and white women have been killed for being together it would have been heavily covered in the media but since it was a black wife and her white husband who were murdered by black men, it took 2 weeks for me to learn about the murders. 2. Black men are always swearing up and down that they don't care if black women are with white men and that black women and racist white men are the ones who stress out over IR when it comes to bm/ww. Well it is obvious that some black men do hate to see wm with bw.

“Making My MoM Proud!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Freebird32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where in the world did I say that black women's lives are only validated by white men! Don't be rediculous. All lives are precious and that is what I am trying to present. Two points are to be made here 1. If this had been a hate crime where a black man and white women have been killed for being together it would have been heavily covered in the media but since it was a black wife and her white husband who were murdered by black men, it took 2 weeks for me to learn about the murders. 2. Black men are always swearing up and down that they don't care if black women are with white men and that black women and racist white men are the ones who stress out over IR when it comes to bm/ww. Well it is obvious that some black men do hate to see wm with bw.
Black women go missing every single day. Black women are killed by more than just black men. But the only reason you care about this case. Is that she was killed by black men because she was dating a white man. That is what makes you pathetic. You wouldn't give a damn about this woman if it was 3 white soldiers that killed a black woman with a white man. You would never have made a thread at all. That is the truth and you know it. So you are an evil woman that will use anyone and anything to further your HATRED of black men. Pathetic.

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Level 2

SOMEWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Captn wrote:
So what.
WHY THE FK YOUR BITTER ASS EVEN ON THIS THREAD! NO WONDER PEOPLE SEE BLACK MEN LIKE YOU AS ANIMLAS! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WHITE MEN START KNOCKING OFF YOUR SILVER BACK APE ASS AND YOUR STRINGY HAIR SQUID BECKY ASS. IGNORANT BLACK FKER!
CeCiL LopeZ

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Freebird32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I agree the very good do seem to die young. Funny how they lived in a white racist neighborhood but it was black racist who killed them. You know that could be why these black marines thought they could get away with it, hoping that the police would think that it was white racist from the couple's neighborhood who executed them.
But what the articles failed to mention was that she was sexually assualted as well.I was making me some breakfast and I had the t.v on the news.
And they said that they raped her.

“Kia Ora! see my webpage”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Shocked and disgusted that this has happened again. These four and others like them make me sick. They make us all sick. They are like radical cancer cells running wild through America. What kind of filth would seek to destroy a man and his wife, the beginning of the family unit, which is a crucial part of American (or any society for that matter.). Ever heard the saying ,“Destroy the family, and you destroy society" I hope the authority deals with this filthy cancer properly.
Out of the four of them, not one had the humanity, compassion or decency to think about the acts they were committing? Or take pity on the victims? This sound like the Channon Christian and Chris Newsom murders of Knoxville.

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Level 2

SOMEWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

*animals

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Level 2

SOMEWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Captn wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women go missing every single day. Black women are killed by more than just black men. But the only reason you care about this case. Is that she was killed by black men because she was dating a white man. That is what makes you pathetic. You wouldn't give a damn about this woman if it was 3 white soldiers that killed a black woman with a white man. You would never have made a thread at all. That is the truth and you know it. So you are an evil woman that will use anyone and anything to further your HATRED of black men. Pathetic.
if we hate black men so fkin what? most of you act like you hate black women!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Miss Sha wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that the trauma overpowers good. I have a hard time being happy and blissful when I KNOW people are hurting and suffering all over the world. Sigh.
I have been told I am "hyper-compassionate "..LOL.
Yes the drama and trauma can get to you and does at times seems overwhelming. I watching Tyra and she had on this young black woman just 27 was struggling raise her adoptive siblings after the death of her mother from cancer. Her mother originally adopted these black children to give them a home for the first time their lives because these kids were born HIV positive and some of them already had full-blown Aids and she knew nobody else would take them. Eventhough they were battling illness these kids were happy because they finally had a mom. The daughter said that the hardest thing she ever had to do was to go home and tell these kids that her and their mom was gone. God did my tears flow after hearing that. Tyra did arrange for this black woman who had only had $4.00 in her purse left for the month to be donated $10,000.00 and to recieve a new car!

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Level 2

SOMEWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

CeCiL LopeZ wrote:
<quoted text> But what the articles failed to mention was that she was sexually assualted as well.I was making me some breakfast and I had the t.v on the news.
And they said that they raped her.
O LORD!

“Making My MoM Proud!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

THICKLKSNICKERS wrote:
<quoted text>WHY THE FK YOUR BITTER ASS EVEN ON THIS THREAD! NO WONDER PEOPLE SEE BLACK MEN LIKE YOU AS ANIMLAS! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WHITE MEN START KNOCKING OFF YOUR SILVER BACK APE ASS AND YOUR STRINGY HAIR SQUID BECKY ASS. IGNORANT BLACK FKER!
LOL. Silver Back. Well I guess with someone of your high standards. That is the best you can come up with. The 50 yr. white guy you end up with will get a loyal servant.

“Kia Ora! see my webpage”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

THICKLKSNICKERS wrote:
*animals
I'm sorry, but I don't think that's proper. Most male animals will not destroy females of their species. Another term needs to be selected.That's an insult to animals. heck, even the term "devils" would be wrong, even the Devil doesn't harm his "own" (meaning the demons working for him.) Those four are truly something else

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 118
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••