How do you spell AAW? BACK STABBERS!

Posted in the African-American Forum

LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#2 May 18, 2013
It's simple.

Of all the groups of men around the entire globe, black men are the weakest in the mental and emotional. You are reactionary, never defending anything not even your homelands (Africa rings a bell I am sure and slavery, put the two together). What kind of "masculine" men would sit back and watch his women and children be raped not only physically but mentally? Yes, black men. It's simple. Change your mindset.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#3 May 18, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
It's simple.
Of all the groups of men around the entire globe, black men are the weakest in the mental and emotional. You are reactionary, never defending anything not even your homelands (Africa rings a bell I am sure and slavery, put the two together). What kind of "masculine" men would sit back and watch his women and children be raped not only physically but mentally? Yes, black men. It's simple. Change your mindset.
According to your statement, the NATIVE MEN are "weak" as well!

You are totally wrong!

Many STRONG men were defeated by the white man's CANNONS and GUNS!
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#4 May 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>According to your statement, the NATIVE MEN are "weak" as well!
You are totally wrong!
I am so glad you have brought this up Frank. The difference between the Native man and black man is the Native man..no MEN FOUGHT BACK. It's simple Frank. They lost and the white man won. The clear thing is that they fought at least while the African man sat back and didn't fight. Granted the Zulus (of South Africa) did fight back and defeated the British at one point. So, in your logic Frank...YOU are wrong! The Native Americans weren't enslaved nor did they have their entire languages stripped from them as they still speak many of their native tongues today. What language do you speak today Frank? It's simple. Black men are the weakest because they are submissive. Native men are not submissive and many have fought and died to save their lands here. It's simple. They simply lost the war. Black men have no souls. They are weak minded, simple minded, and obnoxiously delusional trying to prove to the world how strong they are. Physically, yes, but mentally and spiritually, get a clue.
Franks Gerbil anal toy

Kansas City, MO

#5 May 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>According to your statement, the NATIVE MEN are "weak" as well!
You are totally wrong!
I think you kind of proved her point there, Frank.

To you Negro 'males' strength is just a physical quality, you cannot conceive it any other way.

Ever since our ancient ancestors took to using stones as tools we were evolving using mental strength to manufacture better tools to improve our chances of survival against all nature threw at us.

If the African 'male' was happy sitting in a mud and dung hut for 200,000 years and never evolved much past pointed sticks to defend its family, it is not the fault of any invader that you were too weak to fend them off, from Arabs to Europeans, they all were 'stronger' than the African black man.

Maybe the reason your African ancestors never evolved sophisticated means of defending and attacking was because they didn't consider they had anything worthy of value to protect?

As for the Native People, the same thing applies, Francis, from Australia and Africa to the Americas North and South, the stronger nation will prevail.

Humans, most of them anyway, learned long ago that we will never be the eual of any of the other major beasts of the planet without force-multipliers. Your naive vision of 'strength' would have it that humans should never have hunted or defended against other animals, that we should be defending our homes from lions with our bare hands?

Frank, it is no surprise that another DL homosexual black woman hating black 'man' like you, comes to defend another black women hating buck like Moses.

Human strength goes beyond muscles you old homosexual, but you'll never understand that.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#6 May 18, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad you have brought this up Frank. The difference between the Native man and black man is the Native man..no MEN FOUGHT BACK.
You are mistaken.

Ever heard of Nat Turner?

There were many others.

You need to study your history.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#7 May 18, 2013
Franks Gerbil anal toy wrote:
I think you kind of proved her point there, Frank.
Sorry, I don't like your name so I didn't read your post.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#9 May 18, 2013
The primary theme of this thread is a hatred for black men.

I am not about hatred...i'm about positivity!
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#10 May 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You are mistaken.
Ever heard of Nat Turner?
There were many others.
You need to study your history.
I have studied black American history, then there is African history Frank. Without you studying African history, then you can't fully understand where people like Nat Turner and others here "do how they do." Like I said, Native Americans were not enslaved in the sense that Africans (blacks) were. Submissive vs. dominant. Weak vs. strong. For any person who can deny that black men are the weakest is simply appeasing them. Blacks on here too often of times claim how strong the black race is and how it was Africans who dominated Europe at some point all while those "strong men" couldn't find the strength to dominate their European invaders on top of their Arab invaders to prevent an entire thievery of a people, their languages, their culture, and their lands. I've studied it already and quite frankly, I'm done watching it too.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#11 May 18, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>She said the weakest mentally and emotionally.
It doesn't matter WHAT she said!

The primary theme of this thread is the hatred of black men.

There are good, bad, wise, foolish, strong, and weak men in ALL RACES!

Anyone with a brain should understand that.
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#12 May 18, 2013
Mentally weak minded men = creating multiple threads complaining about creatures who have a lot of estrogen while you have testosterone. Testosterone dominates estrogen. What does this look like? A classic case of males acting like "Jenny women", what we refer to as sissified men down south in LA. Bytching, complaining, moaning, and groaning about not wanting to take the lead but be the followers. Speaking of which, did you know that black women are enrolled in colleges/universities at a far higher rate than black men? I find it disturbing that there will be a household full of women having to take on men roles completely by the year 2020 or so.
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#13 May 18, 2013
I don't think the black males in this AA forum are receiving my messages with open arms ;-(. They are beautiful and wonderful messages not to mention very positive.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#17 May 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Jethro, you're supposed to be dead. Search "frank".
They were shouting the harvest over.
LOL! That's why Jethro never made it past the 6th grade!

:^ D
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#18 May 18, 2013
Bath time wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection. Got to go back to Africa and blame Africa. Hell, not one word about Africans kidnapped. Hell not one word about Europe's origin of the word "race" because you don't know about the "race" to enslave blacks. Hell, not onr word about tribes fighting tribes or captured in war and as prisoners of war bartered off to whites
Naw krackkka, according to you the almighty wm waltz into Africa and Africans threw up their hands in complete surrender at the almighty white man.
Who the fk are you kidding krackkka?
African women were queens with armies. Queem of Sheba was among the most powerful and renown African women with a massive fighting force. Naw krackkka, African queens have been totally eliminated and your pecker wood training didn't teach you that because, you want to run alllllllllllllllll the way back to Africa to justify AAW as being backbstabbers.
Hell krackkka, why stop at Africa. Go all the way back to Eve if that will make ya ass happy. How far back do you want to DEFLECT?
Not one word from you either and the rest of the so called "African Americans" LOL. Please stop stealing MY heritage and go back to referring to yourselves as BLACK Americans. It suits you well; black by dictionary means evil, vile, gloomy, etc. Anyway, I never deflect but always subject...subject to your blatant lies and "babbling" about blah blah blah, all sweet nothings to my lovely beautiful eyes. I haven't seen one word from you all on the positive threads regarding slavery that still exists in Africa in places like Mauritania. You don't care about that. Why? Because you're so busy trying to make yourselves out to be Egyptian descendants (lmao) rather than facing the truth - you're West African slave descendants. A far cry in geogrpahy from Egypt. Where was your black scabby a_s on the positive threads that were created about black unity and current slavery of your brotheren? Right....still kissing Oh-Really's lilly white a_s faggot. Sit down, watch me, and learn something for once.
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#21 May 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Krackkka, games? Come on KRACKKKA, MOSES is in the mood to wah wah wah wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Well cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it you whiny little snot-nosed baby you, awwww.
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#23 May 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Krackkka, the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.
Krackkka, the mother shapes the id of "every" child.
Krackkka, men are physical and women are not emotional. Women are psychological and that's why men can not win an argument without resorting to his "physical" strength.
You want to play psycholinquistical games? Come on KRACKKKA, MOSES is in the mood toss out you a can of whip azz.
Folks, here you have it, THE RELIC finally admitting that he is INFERIOR to the white man. Don't believe me, read below and suck it allllll in first before coming to your own conclusion -

"Krackkka, the mother shapes the id of "every" child.
Krackkka, men are physical and women are not emotional. Women are psychological and that's why men can not win an argument without resorting to his "physical" strength."

^^^ So he basically stated ONLY the woman can shape the i.d. of a child. Hmmmm, this is a man who claims to be against homosexuality and for God? God created man AND woman in order to pro-create. Woman AND man are pyschological jacka_s. However, God created woman that she may bear children onto his earth and give thy child the nurturing he/she needs while man LEADS, etc etc etc. See why whites actually believe they are superior to blacks now? With bogus statements like yours, wow. He says women are not emotional. Hmmmm, sounds like you've lost one too many marbles there Moses. He clearly states and basically saying black men are ONLY physically strong and it's not possible for him to be strong anywhere else in other department. Mm! There you have it...who needs THX and Oh-Really when it's clear this stupid buffoon can not distinguish he should take on the bytch role or the MAN role.
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#24 May 18, 2013
The stupid creep stated and admitted that there is no way a man can win an argument with a woman. Oh really? Please tell more THE RELIC.
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#27 May 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Most office managers are women because, they can MULTI-TASK
Next time you want to pull this feminist bs about weak minded men, make sure MOSES ain't around
Much like I'm "MULTI-TASKING" the truth AND YOUR lies in circles around you huh, like an NBA basketball player going up for the jump shot. What was that in the other thread again? "Swwwwoooosh!"

Not the BM's puppet,
LAcreole
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#30 May 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Krackkka I don't give a fk about manipulation by social comparison. You glorify krackkkka's until hell freeze because you're a white supermacist.
Krackkka, the more you write, the more your social Darwinism stands out.
Ya need to STFU and stop holding ya azz in ya hand.
You also don't "give a fk" about yourself either as you've been getting what do you say again Moses? "A can of whip azz" all over this forum by a female reincarnated version of you - me. Just giving you a taste of your own f_cked of dose of street drug medicine. It's ok sweet pea....all is fine now that I've got your "Sugar COCAINE" here. Big up and get drugged up niccuh because I'm not done giving a few OVERdoses of me bytch.
LAcreole

Castle Rock, CO

#33 May 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Go ahead krackkkka, you can have the last word cause, you can't stand an AA to whip ya ego.
SHOW ME AND PROVE ME WRONG.
Oooooooooga boooooooooga!
ahahah

Suresnes, France

#35 May 18, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
It's simple.
ouai dis leur è_é ces négro sont faibles. WHITE POWER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men love white women with big booty!!!! 2 min Lauderbush 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Carly HI YAH 114,892
Is Wesley Snipes a sellout? 3 min Jax 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min scirocco 1,216,380
Black girls are pretty...but somali girls are p... (Oct '13) 5 min Jax 110
BM desiring WW means that whites are SUPERIOR t... 8 min Sugar Ray Robinson 83
Slave owners wife sleeping with a male black sl... 9 min Lauderbush 7
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 12 min UruEuWauWau 722
All women prefer white men 1 hr God loves Whites 4,247
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr God loves Whites 123,595