Did integration help the Black Americ...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Diamond

South San Francisco, CA

#63 Feb 20, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>the racist bp thread!lol
Or how about the useless white people thread?lol!
THE RELIC

United States

#64 Feb 20, 2013
Diamond wrote:
I just love the mission statement for Little Ethiopia in Los Angeles. I wish Black Americans could do the same.
http://www.lecrc-la.com/
MISSION STATEMENT for BLACK AMERICANS

Those that know will know.
dontwe

Howell, MI

#65 Feb 20, 2013
yes of course it did.. YES!!! it helped!! it did help!!
dontwe

Howell, MI

#66 Feb 20, 2013
who thinks it didn't help??
I don't agree with that.. I say it did help..

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#67 Feb 20, 2013
KIP wrote:
All of this silly talk about the days of old.
The church played a larger role in society and families back then. Today people hate God. The new consumerism plays a larger role in black society today. If you tell people you're going to return to how things ACTUALLY were they are not falling for it. Nobody really can go back. Nobody really WANTS to go back. The best thing is to do well in the present and make way for a brighter future.
It is nothing but a stupid reactionary's way to promote the idea that black men and white women ought not socilaize together. That is all it is. It is a code. They know segregation is impossible without the kkk and a racist government behind it.
THE RELIC

United States

#68 Feb 20, 2013
KIP wrote:
All of this silly talk about the days of old.
The church played a larger role in society and families back then. Today people hate God. The new consumerism plays a larger role in black society today. If you tell people you're going to return to how things ACTUALLY were they are not falling for it. Nobody really can go back. Nobody really WANTS to go back. The best thing is to do well in the present and make way for a brighter future.
The church is still there. All one needs to do is go.

The black church is racisms worse enemy. It was the Southern Christian Leadership Conference that got our right to vote and our civil rights. Once they were obtained, we stopped going to church.

It wasn't our deliberate intention. We were systematically manipulated. Remember, we had become a threat to white control via unity and the church was a form of moral structure.

System protection? Protect the status quo or white control

MONARCH PROGRAMMING

BETA. Referred to as “sexual” programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions.“cat” alters may come out at this level.

DELTA. This is known as “killer” programming. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.

OMEGA. A “self-destruct” form of programming, also known as “Code Green.” The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation.

GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through “deception” programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated

We have fallen prey to every wind of doctrine and lookst us now
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#70 Feb 21, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
The black church is racisms worse enemy. It was the Southern Christian Leadership Conference that got our right to vote and our civil rights. Once they were obtained, we stopped going to church.
It wasn't our deliberate intention. We were systematically manipulated. Remember, we had become a threat to white control via unity and the church was a form of moral structure.
MONARCH PROGRAMMING
BETA. Referred to as “sexual” programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions.“cat” alters may come out at this level.
DELTA. This is known as “killer” programming. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.
OMEGA. A “self-destruct” form of programming, also known as “Code Green.” The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation.
GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through “deception” programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated
Perhaps there is truth after all in the biblical scripture that says we do not contend with the flesh, but against PRINCIPALITIES.

Interesting.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Feb 21, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
MONARCH PROGRAMMING
There is a lot to be said for the "black church" as an institution is as much as it organizes and mobilizes the community. However, I think is a bit too much to say that it "is racism's worse enemy". We have to keep in mind that it is a product of a racist society. And much of its history has been overshadowed by racism. I would go even further and say that racism is actually rooted in Christianity. I do not say this to offend you. It is just that I think we have to face facts. Deal with the truth no matter how hard it is. In order to find solutions to problems we must define the problem accurately and honestly. And the fact of the matter is no other religious community in the entire history of humanity has ever divided people along racial lines except Christianity.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#72 Sep 17, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. Anybody dumb enough to want a return to segregation needs to be locked up in the insane asylum. This is ridiculous.
What we need to do is move forward. I am not against Africans organizing among ourlseves and building new institutions that solve the problems we face. For example, I am a memeber of the Convention People's Party.( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) This means we ought to take political control of our own communities instead of having the Dummycrats control us.Once we get politicsal control, we will use that power to solve our economic problems, including start new businesses and doing business with our brothers and sisters in Africa and in the Caribbean.
But when we talk about segregation, we are tlaking about preventing brothers from marrying white women and that kind of insanity. That is sick and assssbackwards. That is not healthy. That means isolating oursleves from the rest of humanity. And if we do that, we will destroy our own humanity.
This isn't about isolation! When AA's were segregated, we had more pride and stability. The things we once believed in, ways of life and our views were far MORE valuable for our us. The current value is the culture and beliefs in which Caucasians have in America and even around the world. Once a group is no longer content with their own culture, it means they will begin looking to adopt the cultural ways and views of foreigners or oppressors around them. This is why in some countries....American sites are banned in order to stop the flow of new cultural views and beliefs interring the nation. Integration led to our nation being hijacked.

The moral of the story is, you should NEVER allow foreigners and especially oppressors to hijack ur nation if it's successful for us. Think of developing nations now adopting western diets, new diseases will be introduced from these changes which are already set in motion. The irony is a few Americans are rejecting their own western diets and adopting MORE traditional diets while western diets are still advertised around the world. What I'm seeing is Caucasians stealing things which led to stability for non-Caucasians while non-Caucasians are desiring what Caucasians currently have which is leading to a lack of stability because in our eyes, they are successful!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#73 Sep 18, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't about isolation! When AA's were segregated, we had more pride and stability. The things we once believed in, ways of life and our views were far MORE valuable for our us. The current value is the culture and beliefs in which Caucasians have in America and even around the world. Once a group is no longer content with their own culture, it means they will begin looking to adopt the cultural ways and views of foreigners or oppressors around them. This is why in some countries....American sites are banned in order to stop the flow of new cultural views and beliefs interring the nation. Integration led to our nation being hijacked.
The moral of the story is, you should NEVER allow foreigners and especially oppressors to hijack ur nation if it's successful for us. Think of developing nations now adopting western diets, new diseases will be introduced from these changes which are already set in motion. The irony is a few Americans are rejecting their own western diets and adopting MORE traditional diets while western diets are still advertised around the world. What I'm seeing is Caucasians stealing things which led to stability for non-Caucasians while non-Caucasians are desiring what Caucasians currently have which is leading to a lack of stability because in our eyes, they are successful!
Whew! I have never seem so many sick asss and stupid people before in my life. I am about ready to leave Topix forever.

Fool, the NAACP gave scientific proof that racial segregation hurts black people. Now, do I need to dumb this down any further? The NAACP submitted scientific proof against racial segregation because it hurt black people.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#74 Sep 18, 2014
"Redefined", you sick racist stupid bytch, you know dam well that you and I do jot see eye to eye on this. I am an African Nationalist (Pan-Africanist). You are a black racist. The two are not the same. That is why I am an organizer for the Convention People's Party and you are not. The CPP has been around since 1948. That is years before I was even born. If you agree with the CPP on this, why have not you joined us? Your problem is dishonesty. You are a lying POS. You are more into the Nation of Islam stupidity. I have NEVER been associated with that stupid black racist or "afrocentricity" crap. I am against all of that crap.

When I say African Nationalism, I mean we need to build up the African Nation. That means creating organization and institutions that solve problems in this community. In the case of Ferguson, it means taking the white minority out of power and putting the black majority in power. That is simple democracy. That is not "separation". That is not "anti-race mixing". It is SIMPLE: democracy. That is all.

To replace the white minority power structure means the blacks in Ferguson need to get out of the Democrat Party because history PROVES scientifically that the Democrats from Thomas Jefferson to FDR to Kennedy to Bill Clinton to Obama is against what is best for our people and community. Ferguson is a white minority regime. That is why white cops murder our children. To end police brutality in Ferguson, we have to remove that white asss mayor and his white asss city council and replace them with a CPP government. Get rid of the Democrats and Eric Holder and Obama and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and Suzie Rice and create a new Black Power structure, an independent Black political party. That is not segregation. You b!tch.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#76 Sep 18, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know you were black but you would have been to young to remember when there were no drugs in the blk community....
the main vices some blacks had were the number man, booze and cigarettes.
There have always been drugs in the black community just not on this level!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77 Sep 18, 2014
ShyDevil334 wrote:
did somebody just refer to that time as "the good ole days"?
By no stretch of the imagination were those the "good ole days".
Big Knob

United States

#78 Sep 18, 2014
I feel its done both, the mistake bp made was giving up everything, for integration, when we should have kept one foot in the system and one foot community based, so that you can have something to fall back on, that you own and control, but this is what happens when you allow people who dont look like you to define you & your goals and objectives for you, i dont think that bp really understood MLK's message or movement, and thats because we havent listened to his speeches or read his works, King never said that everything black must integrate into everything white and the liberals have bullshit-ed you into thinking that blk self support = equals anti white blk racism, yet every ethnic group in america support themselves but us bp, even blk immigrants work together and support themselves within the blk community. So next time lets use reason, logic & common sense, then define yourself, and stop relying on the benevolence of and being under the tetuledge of wp..........thats an order!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#79 Sep 18, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
I feel its done both, the mistake bp made was giving up everything, for integration, when we should have kept one foot in the system and one foot community based, so that you can have something to fall back on, that you own and control, but this is what happens when you allow people who dont look like you to define you & your goals and objectives for you, i dont think that bp really understood MLK's message or movement, and thats because we havent listened to his speeches or read his works, King never said that everything black must integrate into everything white and the liberals have bullshit-ed you into thinking that blk self support = equals anti white blk racism, yet every ethnic group in america support themselves but us bp, even blk immigrants work together and support themselves within the blk community. So next time lets use reason, logic & common sense, then define yourself, and stop relying on the benevolence of and being under the tetuledge of wp..........thats an order!
If you really believed any of that. instead of advocating a return to segregation, you would get busy doing something for this community. But that segregation was harmful and hurtful to black people, there can be no doubt about that. I lived through it. So I know what I am talking about.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#80 Sep 18, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps there is truth after all in the biblical scripture that says we do not contend with the flesh, but against PRINCIPALITIES.

Interesting.
Hope you're aware that that scripture was talking about demonic spirits not people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 3 min Dudley 341
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Copout 1,497,818
This young black male is jammin' at 10:21 PM 21 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Being conservative is not being racist 26 min huntcoyotes 467
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... (Sep '14) 44 min Paul is really dead 56
This young black male is home for spring break 53 min Drilling for the ... 3
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 603
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Dan Snow 1,133
More from around the web