Did integration help the Black American community or did it hinder us?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of68
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Segregation...
HOWEVER, gender separation happens as a CONSEQUENCE of SEGREGATION. Again, you and others like you are so small minded you fail to see this. You are beyond any sort of reasoning because your brain is too small to grasp such a simple thing. You can only think of your sex organs and if it doesn't involve that, it doesn't make sense to you.
Obviously, the SEGREGATED system would especially work to keep those vulnerable to the black males predatory nature toward ww and childen PROTECTED but this is seen in any society where they have a lower class of people. It isn't anything special to black males (except in your delusional heads).
He's laughing as he post that.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Segregation and second class citizenship don't have to go hand in hand. The only reason they did in America is because of the majority rules structure. All countries in this world who are even remotely successful openly practice segregation.
Absolutely the truth, individual cultures are a beautiful thing too.
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Poor krackkka's would go cave ape crazy without AA's to fk with

SEGREGATION? WTF ARE YA FOOLING?

Anglo forum is graveyard dead. No AA's begging for ego gratification over there.

AFAM forum is flooded with hicks and we can't get rid of the leeches.

SEGREGATION? WTF ARE YA FOOLING?

Poor saltines would risk life and limb to run into the hood for some of our sweet brown women and get the cave ape schitt kicked outta their azz.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Segregation...
HOWEVER, gender separation happens as a CONSEQUENCE of SEGREGATION.
There were specific laws that said a balckman could not marry a white woman.

holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you and others like you are so small minded you fail to see this. You are beyond any sort of reasoning because your brain is too small to grasp such a simple thing. You can only think of your sex organs and if it doesn't involve that, it doesn't make sense to you.
Segregation was a social institution dictated by the government. The main point of it was to prevent social contact between white women and black men.
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, the SEGREGATED system would especially work to keep those vulnerable to the black males predatory nature toward ww and childen PROTECTED but this is seen in any society where they have a lower class of people. It isn't anything special to black males (except in your delusional heads).
That is a dam lie and you know it. No other society has ever had segragtion before the American system and you know it. It has always mainly been about white women and black men.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

THE RELIC wrote:
Poor saltines would risk life and limb to run into the hood for some of our sweet brown women and get the cave ape schitt kicked outta their azz.
I'm in "the hood" all the time and never even got a scratch! U bessbleedat das raht ma nigguh.

“never a dull moment in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Sharpsville Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> I'm in "the hood" all the time and never even got a scratch! U bessbleedat das raht ma nigguh.
nobody will bother an old street bum like you.

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you spam as Selorna Paden you parasite? Das raht
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, if anything we'd call the ASPCA to come and get a mangy flea ridden mutt.
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you spam as Selorna Paden you parasite? Das raht
WTF are you kidding?

If you had geographical locator strapped to ya forehead, you couldn't find ya azz with two hands.

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you kidding?
If you had geographical locator strapped to ya forehead, you couldn't find ya azz with two hands.
Your dumb monkey azz couldn't find a stick in a forrest. Let's go hunting! Das raht Maceo. Lol

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I understand what you mean.
Diamond

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I just love the mission statement for Little Ethiopia in Los Angeles. I wish Black Americans could do the same.

http://www.lecrc-la.com/
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Diamond wrote:
I just love the mission statement for Little Ethiopia in Los Angeles. I wish Black Americans could do the same.
http://www.lecrc-la.com/
Thanks for the info.

Create a separate thread with this and I'm sure others will notice. We bever know until we try
Diamond

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info.

Create a separate thread with this and I'm sure others will notice. We bever know until we try
To be honest with you I can not think of a title. What do you suggest?

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest with you I can not think of a title. What do you suggest?
the racist bp thread!lol
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. Anybody dumb enough to want a return to segregation needs to be ly.
MACEO

You don't seem to have any "Common Sense" and you make REALLY BAD DECISIONS!

i REALLY CAN'T SEE ANYBODY "RESPECTING YOU"; most women laugh! You don't get any respect as a man because you act 'Childish, immature, insecure and Arrogant!

Your a FOOL AND A SCOFFER!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

ShyDevil334---DIAMOND----MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>the racist bp thread!lol
MACEO

i REALLY CAN'T SEE ANYBODY "RESPECTING YOU"; most women laugh! You don't get any respect as a man because you act 'Childish, immature, insecure and Arrogant!

Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

THE ONLY POSTER ON THESE FORUMS ARE ALL MACEO PROFILES HE'S TALKING TO HIS OWN PROFILES! LAMO

HE WON'T MENTOR, WON'T GIVE BACK, HATES WHITE MALES AND BLACK WOMEN BUT HE SURE LOVES TO RUN AND TALK ABOUT SLAVEY! LMAO

MACEO THE FOOL AND SCOFFER!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

All of this silly talk about the days of old.

The church played a larger role in society and families back then. Today people hate God. The new consumerism plays a larger role in black society today. If you tell people you're going to return to how things ACTUALLY were they are not falling for it. Nobody really can go back. Nobody really WANTS to go back. The best thing is to do well in the present and make way for a brighter future.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
btch go sukknfukk ya dog wit yo lonely filthy azz.up in here smellin like piss covered blanket from yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of68
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••