Comments
21 - 40 of 68 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Diamond wrote:
I feel that it was of no benefit to us and that we were better of segregated. We had a strong sense of family and community, we supported our own
businesses more, and we never would have tolerated the flow of crack into our communities. We even had better schools with black teachers and
a higher literacy rate...all BEFORE integration.
I would like to know how other BLACK AMERICANS feel about integration.
Agree!!! Integration has hurt AAs very much which is NOT surprising since we integrated with the same PPL who has a History of 'exploitation'. Our ancestors were much wiser than us. They knew self-sufficiency was their gateway too freedom while we as a generation have to learn this from experience due to a lack of knowledge.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

#22 Feb 19, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!!! Integration has hurt AAs very much which is NOT surprising since we integrated with the same PPL who has a History of 'exploitation'. Our ancestors were much wiser than us. They knew self-sufficiency was their gateway too freedom while we as a generation have to learn this from experience due to a lack of knowledge.
My middle name is BACK!

Jim Back Door Crow
Jim Backa Bus Crow
Jim Back 2nd Crow

If you don't want to vote, give it BACK
If you don't want a job, give it BACK
If you don't want health care, give it BACK
If you don't want better housing, give it BACK

IF YA DON'T LIKE 1st CLASS CITIZENSHIP, YOU ARE FREE TO GIVE IT BACK.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

#23 Feb 19, 2013
There's plenty of room at the BACK.

BACK TO THE COTTEN FIELDS
BACK TO THE SOD FIELDS
BACK TO THE OUT HOUSE
BACK TO MID NIGHT RIDERS
BACK TO LYNCHING
BACK TO BOMBING

OH HELL TO THE NO, I WANT GO BACK.

Those if you that want to go BACK wasn't there and don't know how it feels to bw without, don't know how it feels to be second class.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

#25 Feb 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The NAACP developed scientific proof that segregation distorted the minds of Africans. It is like taking human beings and isoati ng them on a deserted island. As time goes on, they become less and less human. To be human, people have to have normal contact with other humans. If not, they become like lower animals. And this is what is stil happening to out community to a much too far an extent.
We hazve losers and nitwits going around complaining about mixed race children and alien spouses. That means they deny one human the GOD-Given Right to marry and to love another human based on skin color. They are more like dogs than humans. They do not truly Believe in any god. They usually worship voodoo and paganism.
You make some valid points. The problem is hate and pride. Of course hate is wrong but the wrong kind of pride is just as bad.Things are changing if someone would have told you 10 or 20 years ago that a black man would be elected and re-elected president,would you have believed them?

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#26 Feb 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
You make some valid points. The problem is hate and pride. Of course hate is wrong but the wrong kind of pride is just as bad.Things are changing if someone would have told you 10 or 20 years ago that a black man would be elected and re-elected president,would you have believed them?
The US has had Black presidents before, actually. That's just a part of your story that they hid from you. Look it up. There is nothing new above, or below the sun.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#27 Feb 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be ideal but it's not reality because to many white people think they are superior to people of color. So the only aternative,while not ideal,is to legislate equality.The real problem is people cannot be forced to love or accept others of different racial or ethnic backgrounds
that is why forced integration doesn't work.
Integration should be legal, just not forced or promoted one-sided as the media has been doing from the 70s.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#28 Feb 20, 2013
A black man, John Hanson was chosen unanimously by Congress (which included George Washington). In fact, all the other potential candidates refused to run against him, as he was a major player in the revolution and an extremely influential member of Congress.

As the first President, Hanson had quite the shoes to fill. No one had ever been President and the role was poorly defined. His actions in office would set precedent for all future Presidents.

He took office just as the Revolutionary War ended. Almost immediately, the troops demanded to be paid. As would be expected after any long war, there were no funds to meet the salaries. As a result, the soldiers threatened to overthrow the new government and put Washington on the throne as a monarch.

All the members of Congress ran for their lives, leaving Hanson as the only guy left running the government. He somehow managed to calm the troops down and hold the country together. If he had failed, the government would have fallen almost immediately and everyone would have been bowing to King Washington. In fact, Hanson sent 800 pounds of sterling siliver by his brother Samuel Hanson to George Wasington to provide the troops with shoes.

Hanson, as President, ordered all foreign troops off American soil, as well as the removal of all foreign flags. This was quite the feat, considering the fact that so many European countries had a stake in the United States since the days following Columbus.

Hanson established the Great Seal of the United States, which all Presidents have since been required to use on all official documents.

President Hanson also established the first Treasury Department, the first Secretary of War, and the first Foreign Affairs Department.

Lastly, he declared that the fourth Thursday of every November was to be Thanksgiving Day, which is still true today.

The Articles of Confederation only allowed a President to serve a one year term during any three year period, so Hanson actually accomplished quite a bit in such little time.

Six other presidents were elected after him - Elias Boudinot (1783), Thomas Mifflin (1784), Richard Henry Lee (1785), Nathan Gorman (1786), Arthur St. Clair (1787), and Cyrus Griffin (1788)- all prior to Washington taking offi
YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
<quoted text>
The US has had Black presidents before, actually. That's just a part of your story that they hid from you. Look it up. There is nothing new above, or below the sun.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#29 Feb 20, 2013
Warren G. Harding was the first AA president undwe the current constitution.
While growing up in the 1950's and 1960's we were told of our relationship to one of the US presidents. My niece wrote an essay for her senior English class explaining the Black lineage of Warren G. Harding. She explained...."He could only find work as a teacher in a 'Colored School' in Ohio in 1884--until he crossed the color line." We were much older when we realized the magnitude of government investigations relating to his candidacy and office. We always knew he was Black--We were cousins. It didn’t take Joel A. Rogers or Francis Russell to report the dubbed “startling discovery” to us. The birth records have been recorded in The Old Settlers: A Nation Within Itself (1988).
(

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#30 Feb 20, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Integration is best when not forced.
People from different cultures are going to meet, some date and even get married but it should be natural....
not socially engineered.
I agree.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#31 Feb 20, 2013
Diamond wrote:
I feel that it was of no benefit to us and that we were better of segregated. We had a strong sense of family and community, we supported our own
businesses more, and we never would have tolerated the flow of crack into our communities. We even had better schools with black teachers and
a higher literacy rate...all BEFORE integration.
I would like to know how other BLACK AMERICANS feel about integration.
MACEO

Alot of mentality is why the Black community has been destroyed! As I said Black women talk about Black men like you! Your remarks, your IR dating/marriage and how you hate your own and refuse to do for your own people!

Its not segregation its your WARPED MENTALITY! You made a choice to go in the wrong directions while Black women chose to education!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#32 Feb 20, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
Pierre

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm Black men sure put a lot of pressure on each other to date/marry out!

I remember at least 10 guys at my place of employment and they would always come up to me telling me how WW were better. At the time, it really didn't bother me; some told me of their experiences so I listened.

As I went on and decided to date out a few of those Black men became "Very bitter" when I said, I'm going to open my options to the best men which include White males and those men got upset!

Only two of these men are still married the rest are divorced from having affairs chasing WW in the company as well as outside; but mostly having office affairs!

8 things that Piss BW off about Black men who date/marry interracial!

Black Men & Interracial Relationships (Part 1)

http://youtu.be/OCiaFSoSQJQ

http://youtu.be/Qmk-c4WZqzs

Black Men & Interracial Relationships (Part 2)

http://youtu.be/Qmk-c4WZqzs

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Feb 20, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. Anybody dumb enough to want a return to segregation needs to be locked up in the insane asylum. This is ridiculous.

What we need to do is move forward. I am not against Africans organizing among ourlseves and building new institutions that solve the problems we face. For example, I am a memeber of the Convention People's Party.( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) This means we ought to take political control of our own communities instead of having the Dummycrats control us.Once we get politicsal control, we will use that power to solve our economic problems, including start new businesses and doing business with our brothers and sisters in Africa and in the Caribbean.

But when we talk about segregation, we are tlaking about preventing brothers from marrying white women and that kind of insanity. That is sick and assssbackwards. That is not healthy. That means isolating oursleves from the rest of humanity. And if we do that, we will destroy our own humanity.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Feb 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I still do not believe it. Obama is not an African. He is a punk who sold his soul to the devil in order to get elected. He is a white homosexual in black face. he is not a man.

If Obama was an African, he would not have been elected. Even if he was elected he would not have made it his first order of business to attack Africa. Wake up:

&fe ature=player_detailpage
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#35 Feb 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. Anybody dumb enough to want a return to segregation needs to be locked up in the insane asylum. This is ridiculous.
What we need to do is move forward. I am not against Africans organizing among ourlseves and building new institutions that solve the problems we face. For example, I am a memeber of the Convention People's Party.( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) This means we ought to take political control of our own communities instead of having the Dummycrats control us.Once we get politicsal control, we will use that power to solve our economic problems, including start new businesses and doing business with our brothers and sisters in Africa and in the Caribbean.
But when we talk about segregation, we are tlaking about preventing brothers from marrying white women and that kind of insanity. That is sick and assssbackwards. That is not healthy. That means isolating oursleves from the rest of humanity. And if we do that, we will destroy our own humanity.
Phoney monster, lol...

WM have been opening the door wide for BM to get with particular WW for over 30 years....

They don't seem to be trying to get them back.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#36 Feb 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
But when we talk about segregation, we are tlaking about preventing brothers from marrying white women and that kind of insanity.
OH, THE HORROR! lol. No one cares about who you guys marry. You are so small minded. The problem is when you believe you are a part of the black community after you've done this when you are NOT.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>

That is sick and assssbackwards. That is not healthy.
The healthiest and most prosperous societies have always been those who openly practice and teach homogany. You not able to get a date who is of your stock won't change the reality of this.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>

That means isolating oursleves from the rest of humanity. And if we do that, we will destroy our own humanity.
Marrying other races has absolutely nothing to do with isolation or non isolation. Again, you are small minded. I'm glad your are old as dirt.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#37 Feb 20, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Phoney monster, lol...
WM have been opening the door wide for BM to get with particular WW for over 30 years....
They don't seem to be trying to get them back.
He's a small minded being. Everything is about marrying ww to guys like him. He's too stupid to know he should be embarrassed.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#38 Feb 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
nothing good about segregation nobody should be treated as second class citizens.
Segregation and second class citizenship don't have to go hand in hand. The only reason they did in America is because of the majority rules structure. All countries in this world who are even remotely successful openly practice segregation.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Feb 20, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Segregation and second class citizenship don't have to go hand in hand. The only reason they did in America is because of the majority rules structure. All countries in this world who are even remotely successful openly practice segregation.
Segregation by definition is government seperation of black men from white women.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#41 Feb 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Segregation by definition is government seperation of black men from white women.
Wrong.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Segregation...

HOWEVER, gender separation happens as a CONSEQUENCE of SEGREGATION. Again, you and others like you are so small minded you fail to see this. You are beyond any sort of reasoning because your brain is too small to grasp such a simple thing. You can only think of your sex organs and if it doesn't involve that, it doesn't make sense to you.

Obviously, the SEGREGATED system would especially work to keep those vulnerable to the black males predatory nature toward ww and childen PROTECTED but this is seen in any society where they have a lower class of people. It isn't anything special to black males (except in your delusional heads).
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#42 Feb 20, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a small minded being. Everything is about marrying ww to guys like him. He's too stupid to know he should be embarrassed.
Blk men like him say this to supposedly insult blk women...or make WM jealous.

WW aren't that important to them. But I agree his type is mentally retarded ...

I would put their overall maturity level at about ten years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's A War On The Black Male 4 min black man1 393
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Billy baroo 1,099,770
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min Insect Trust 25,024
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 6 min Stupid Thread 68
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 7 min Ugh 3,027
Who is the babe: Halle Berry or Tika Sumpter? 8 min Ash 5
Are you blacks ready to be drafted for war? 9 min iamcuriousnow 14
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 16 min Carly HI YAH 4,561
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 1,882
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 hr uppercut 120,487
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••