The Great Caucasian Wall Was Built To...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sean Coonery

UK

#26 Feb 6, 2013
there is and was NO such thing as a "Caucasian Wall". The Caucasus does not even border on Africa. But blacks were even further away, below the Sahara. Early civilisations were based near the Caucasus anyway. The first civilisations were in India, Iraq, Turkey, and eastern Europe. Not a single golly there.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you blacks hate Fox News with a passion....and that's because they tell the TRUTH about Obama.
And which is why boobs like you hate MSNBC--they tell the truth about Repuke-licans...
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#28 Feb 6, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Spike, did ya notice the cave ape is the first to holler mad? They have a short fuse.
So very true, they're the most thinned skinned people...
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#30 Feb 6, 2013
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
And which is why boobs like you hate MSNBC--they tell the truth about Repuke-licans...
Not all of us choose to get down on our knees and worship The Great Obama. If Obama told you blacks and the media to get on your knees and lick the floor, you would do exactly that.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#31 Feb 6, 2013
The causasian wall is recorded in medieval history
Nyarlathotep

Gilroy, CA

#33 May 11, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
The causasian wall is recorded in medieval history
The Gates of Alexander were constructed by Persian Monarchs (who were Caucasians by the way) to wall off the Nomadic Barbarian Tribes to the North, who were Caucasian and Asiatic. I have no idea why you blacks are even posting this; as you weren't involved in this at all. If it's 'to proof dat da whit debil stole eu-rope' then it's pathetic, as you are talking about Caucasians walling off.

Seriously; go talk about the Mali Empire, or Songhai or somehting. The Black Envy is just hilarious at this point.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#34 May 13, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Not all of us choose to get down on our knees and worship The Great Obama. If Obama told you blacks and the media to get on your knees and lick the floor, you would do exactly that.
And you Repuke-licans do the same thing with Rush, Ann Coulture or any other right wing boob. I watched Faux News and read the local right wing Boston rag and your right wingers believe EVERYTHING the right says, it's such a joke. And the racism of the Repuke-lican party--you're gonna lose every major election with your racism and hate...hahahaha...

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#35 May 13, 2013
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Repuke-licans do the same thing
lol...what a putz!

You may as well have posted

"I know you are but what am I",
....if you couldn't think of anything ORIGINAL to post.
Nyarlathotep

San Luis Obispo, CA

#37 May 13, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Too bad the caucasian wall was not reinforced with several walls and a mile high.
The world would bw safe today
Lol, wut? Are you stupid or something? It'd be exactly the same. The only thing that would change would be the presence of a big wall in front of the Caucasus Mountains.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Bowling Green, KY

#38 May 13, 2013
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
And the racism of the Repuke-lican party--you're gonna lose every major election with your racism and hate...hahahaha...
This coming from a guy who has no problem with a thread talking about "white savages"...

Racism has worked very well for the Democrats for literally a generation now.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#39 Jul 22, 2013
These savages need to be Eu-rope off again

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#40 Jul 23, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
These savages need to be Eu-rope off again
You need to be roped off around the neck, boy.

This racist crap serves no purpose other than to provide you with wanking material.

Shut the F up, boy.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#41 Jul 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be roped off around the neck, boy.
This racist crap serves no purpose other than to provide you with wanking material.
Shut the F up, boy.
memory + history = self worth.

Your self worth is low as whale schitt and I'm memorializing your history.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42 Jul 23, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
memory + history = self worth.
Your self worth is low as whale schitt and I'm memorializing your history.
You very dummy, watermelon head, big stupidity dumdum, yes?
Sean Coonery

London, UK

#46 Oct 29, 2013
this caucasian wall is a complete figment of the overheated darkies brains. It never existed. This is why blacks can't get jobs - their heads are full of such crap.
Sean Coonery

London, UK

#47 Oct 29, 2013
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true, they're the most thinned skinned people...
oh look , it's Spike "homosexual Spike" Webbe. do you really believe in this "wall"? why do you coons want to rewrite and steal history? You people ALL came from a small part of W Africa, and don't claim otherwise. You are NOT related to Moors, Jews , "Gypshuns" or anything else except EACH OTHER. You AAs are the most inbred people on Erath.
Animals

Piscataway, NJ

#49 Mar 7, 2015
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
d. p. 26 describes the Syrian Apocalypse of Pseudo-Methodius. An account of Alexander walling off unclean nations exists in the &#947; recension of the Greek Alexander Romance. The account specifies 22 nations and names 16 nations, led off by “Goth, Magoth,….” These were “unclean nations” in the sense of ritual purity and practices considered savage, evil, and disgusting:
They used to eat worms and foul things that were not real food at all —dogs, flies, snakes, aborted foetuses, dead bodies and unformed human embryos; and they ate not only animals but the corpses of humans as well.
They were Eu-Roped off from civilization
black does crack

Spencer, TN

#50 Mar 7, 2015
'First human' discovered in Ethiopia
By Pallab Ghosh Science correspondent, BBC News

Climate change
The dating of the jawbone might help answer one of the key questions in human evolution. What caused some primitive ancestors to climb down from the trees and make their homes on the ground.
A separate study in Science hints that a change in climate might have been a factor. An analysis of the fossilised plant and animal life in the area suggests that what had once been lush forest had become dry grassland.
As the trees made way for vast plains, ancient human-like primates found a way of exploiting the new environmental niche, developing bigger brains and becoming less reliant on having big jaws and teeth by using tools.

So if whites were mating with monkeys were they mating with early black primitives? The primitives who just climbed down from the trees in the cradle of civilization? If Africa is the place of the first humans was it the blacks that first climbed down out of the trees?
black does crack

Spencer, TN

#51 Mar 7, 2015
I mean, after all it couldn't have been the whites, they were all on the ground "in caves", and not in Africa, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 2 min wdt26 41
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 7 min Michel Montvert 28
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 8 min thetruth 460
Why is "BLAKS R WILD APES" allowed here? 8 min trillblesshoes 6
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 9 min Michel Montvert 22
Come to a 100% Black Owned Forum 10 min Lionel Jefferson 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min RoxLo 1,418,024
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 33 min Michel Montvert 229
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,831
More from around the web