Green eyes, only 2% of the world

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BLAQ POWA

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Luckily me being White, I have the rarest eye color in the world. Actual green eyes. Green eyes are hard to find, most people who say they have green eyes have either blues or hazel eye color.(Or it's Photoshop.)
Neegurs are all the same

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Eye color is a good indicator of the racial makeup of a person. The more incompatible a mix someone is the darker their eyes become, with even brown eyes indicating bad mixture. Generally Blue and Green eyes indicate no bad admixture in Whites, except some "jews" who's genetics are screwed up so sometimes flukes pop up...
Truthism

United States

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Neegurs are all the same wrote:
Eye color is a good indicator of the racial makeup of a person. The more incompatible a mix someone is the darker their eyes become, with even brown eyes indicating bad mixture. Generally Blue and Green eyes indicate no bad admixture in Whites, except some "jews" who's genetics are screwed up so sometimes flukes pop up...
Do you say/think the same about the color of hair?
Neegurs are all the same

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you say/think the same about the color of hair?
Hair color can be an indicator as well with black hair showing bad mixture. However I believe unmixed Whites naturally have hair color ranging from blonde to dark brown to red. Although mixes can have light colored hair quite often, certainly more than light eye color. So for determining a persons mixture it's a combination of eye color, facial shape and skin tone...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8 Apr 4, 2013
I have green eyes- but they have a bit of amber in them also.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 4, 2013
I always thought that brown eyes was just as normal for pure Europeans to have as any other color. My g-grandfather had very beautiful pure medium gray eyes with no other color mixed in. No younger generation in my family inherited that color. His children had blue eyes like his wife. The blue eye gene in my family is pretty strong.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Burning in the sun is the Best indication of bad mixture. Actually by natural selection white skin will become extinct in the next few hundred years. Whites are the cancer of the planet and the only species that melts in the sun...ouch.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Burning in the sun is the Best indication of bad mixture. Actually by natural selection white skin will become extinct in the next few hundred years. Whites are the cancer of the planet and the only species that melts in the sun...ouch.
Maybe all people will look almost like clones of each other- mostly looking like Chinese. My Thai friend can get sunburns though. Ouch.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Truthism

San Jose, CA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Hair color can be an indicator as well with black hair showing bad mixture. However I believe unmixed Whites naturally have hair color ranging from blonde to dark brown to red. Although mixes can have light colored hair quite often, certainly more than light eye color. So for determining a persons mixture it's a combination of eye color, facial shape and skin tone...
I see you're changing your tune now, adding in some more notes...:-)

So you *believe*- proving you don't even *know* what you are repeating. Okay, with that's a good start.

If some platinum blonde-haired, blue eyed, extremely light skinned person from Sweden or Norway said they *believe* that only their color of "European"-descent people are the true, pure "white" people... would you agree?

If not, then where can it truly end when it comes to this colorism? Who is literally 100% correct? You cannot even know if you're going by outward appearance, alone.

Only DNA tests can tell who has what percentage of a specific genetic ancestry by blood, not outward appearance.

You say black hair is a sign of "bad mixture," but most of the ancient Greeks shown in their frescoes...

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/ArchHades/m...

http://files.myopera.com/JohnWilliamGodward/a...
...had black [curly] hair. So I assume you therefore cannot claim ancient Greece as a "pure white" civilization then! And even then, many considered Minoans to pre-date the Greeks concerning advanced building of structures, and Minoans (on Crete, though basically the same as the Greeks) had black hair, brown eyes and etc.

Minoans:

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/4401611-2620...

http://www.phoenician.org/Minoan_procession_f...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9nb2jl1u01...

So you see, this colorism is pretty silly, right?
Mrs Jefferson

Baltimore, MD

#14 Apr 4, 2013
I have green eyes. I am special and most of you mud people reading this are not. I have creamy white skin with auburn hair. My daughter has blue eyes however I did mate with a light brown eyed white man who is 100 percent english. The light eye genes beat the dark eye gene.
Mrs Jefferson

Baltimore, MD

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Most people in the world have dark hair and dark eyes in addition to dark skin. How can I not feel special to be so beautiful and not just plain old dark dark dark. Whites look like angels. Why do they call us white devil when the devil come from the dark pit of hell and is dark? And white is the color diamonds,light in the darkness,angels but yet black is the color of feces,black ice, black plague,dirtyness,darkness and hell.
Neegurs are all the same

San Antonio, TX

#16 Apr 4, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're changing your tune now, adding in some more notes...:-)
So you *believe*- proving you don't even *know* what you are repeating. Okay, with that's a good start.
If some platinum blonde-haired, blue eyed, extremely light skinned person from Sweden or Norway said they *believe* that only their color of "European"-descent people are the true, pure "white" people... would you agree?
If not, then where can it truly end when it comes to this colorism? Who is literally 100% correct? You cannot even know if you're going by outward appearance, alone.
Only DNA tests can tell who has what percentage of a specific genetic ancestry by blood, not outward appearance.
You say black hair is a sign of "bad mixture," but most of the ancient Greeks shown in their frescoes...
http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/ArchHades/m...
http://files.myopera.com/JohnWilliamGodward/a...
...had black [curly] hair. So I assume you therefore cannot claim ancient Greece as a "pure white" civilization then! And even then, many considered Minoans to pre-date the Greeks concerning advanced building of structures, and Minoans (on Crete, though basically the same as the Greeks) had black hair, brown eyes and etc.
Minoans:
http://www.colourbox.com/preview/4401611-2620...
http://www.phoenician.org/Minoan_procession_f...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9nb2jl1u01...
So you see, this colorism is pretty silly, right?
Well maybe some of the Greeks were mixed, maybe Greece was founded by Whites and later became multicultural. Some of those brown skins in those pictures though look like slaves or servants. Maybe there is some unmixed Whites with black hair I don't know for sure. Is "colorism" silly? No why should studying genetics and how certain traits manifest in mongrels be silly. I think it's useful to know that a lot of people with light skin but black eyes are really not White...
Truthism

United States

#17 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Well maybe some of the Greeks were mixed, maybe Greece was founded by Whites and later became multicultural. Some of those brown skins in those pictures though look like slaves or servants. Maybe there is some unmixed Whites with black hair I don't know for sure. Is "colorism" silly? No why should studying genetics and how certain traits manifest in mongrels be silly. I think it's useful to know that a lot of people with light skin but black eyes are really not White...
I can see your emotions pushing your mind to deny the obvious. It's a big psychological war that goes on when the truth is finally revealed to those who've been brainwashed their entire lives to assume history is one way, when really it's another.

Slaves? No. They look willing and the only one they seem to be holding in high regard is the female in the middle. I doubt a female can enslave males. The history of the so-called "Minoans" proves they were not slaves.

The males are darker colored more likely due to being in the sun all day, every day back then, which was not unheard of for males, since they've got to work outdoors even if not slaves. They've got to fish on the open waters, hunt, build structures, etc. While the females are almost always painted light, showing they stayed indoors most of the time and did not get that "tan" (melanin build up in the skin) like the males did.

This is seen throughout most of Greek and Etruscan (central Italy) art, actually. I'll post more if you doubt my words, or shall you open your mind up and look for yourself? I'm now curious to see if you'll be honest in seeking the truth, or continue to let your emotions sway you away from said truth?

Let me know...

P.S. The first link I posted is of two Greek soldiers (from around 1350 B.C.); they're not 'slaves.'

Even speaking of slaves in ancient Greek writing, the Greeks themselves said that slaves looked *NO DIFFERENT* from those who were free citizens.
Truthism

United States

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Mrs Jefferson wrote:
I have green eyes. I am special and most of you mud people reading this are not. I have creamy white skin with auburn hair. My daughter has blue eyes however I did mate with a light brown eyed white man who is 100 percent english. The light eye genes beat the dark eye gene.
Mud people? lol!

It's called "melanin" and it helps protect against too much UV rays from the sun. It's actually a good thing, if you live in a very sunny environment closer and closer to the equator. Nothing *at all* wrong with brown color in eyes, skin or hair.

So if you tan in the sun (do you?), does this mean you must have "mud genes" in you?

And just because brown eyes didn't show up in your children doesn't mean those "mud genes" are not there. Big mistake, according to your frame of mind. Oops!:-)

Green eyes still have a little more melanin in them compared to blue eyes, so you're silly more "muddy" than a blue eyed person. lol! ;D

Pride is what pushes people to make themselves live in denial of scientific fact; this pride blinds you in order to make yourselves feel better.

Psychological warfare happens when science goes head to head with emotional denial of racism. ;-)
Neegurs are all the same

San Antonio, TX

#24 Apr 4, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
Mud people? lol!
It's called "melanin" and it helps protect against too much UV rays from the sun. It's actually a good thing, if you live in a very sunny environment closer and closer to the equator. Nothing *at all* wrong with brown color in eyes, skin or hair.
So if you tan in the sun (do you?), does this mean you must have "mud genes" in you?
And just because brown eyes didn't show up in your children doesn't mean those "mud genes" are not there. Big mistake, according to your frame of mind. Oops!:-)
Green eyes still have a little more melanin in them compared to blue eyes, so you're silly more "muddy" than a blue eyed person. lol! ;D
Pride is what pushes people to make themselves live in denial of scientific fact; this pride blinds you in order to make yourselves feel better.
Psychological warfare happens when science goes head to head with emotional denial of racism. ;-)
So let me ask you do you think there is something wrong with people who only want to go with other people that have similar genetics and think it's best for others to go with people who have similar genetics? Or do you want all the races to mix as fast as possible so everyone has black hair black eyes and brown skin?
Truthism

United States

#25 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
So let me ask you do you think there is something wrong with people who only want to go with other people that have similar genetics and think it's best for others to go with people who have similar genetics? Or do you want all the races to mix as fast as possible so everyone has black hair black eyes and brown skin?
Well, they believe they're correct in their mindset as such for a reason, so I cannot entirely blame them for that. After all, people've adapted to specific environments over thousands of years, thus why you see such difference in facial structure, skin color, hair color and eye color. So I see no fault in wanting to continue such an advancement in adaptation to that specific environment... if they live in it.

The more melanin one has out the outside surface of their body, the more it shows they're adapted for environments closer and closer to the equator.

If someone who is dark in pigment is weary about reproducing with someone who lacks a lot of pigment, because that darker pigmented person lives or wants to live in an environment which is extremely sunny/tropical all year, due to being closer to the equator, then I cannot blame them for wanting someone with a lot more melanin on the surface of their body to reproduce with. It's only logical.

Same can be said for those who lack a lot of pigment and only want to reproduce with those of similar features. Hey, it's there for a reason and it's some sort of adaptation, so be it!

I think if "racists" actually gave scientific reasons to back their belief system, maybe others would take them more seriously and even take their advice if it's sound enough in logic.

But just putting others down will only make others put up walls of defense in their minds, thus it becomes a war, and in that war, the truth and facts will be trampled on, so in that way you've lost the fight for your cause without even knowing it.
Truthism

United States

#27 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
So do you now understand why people have darker colored features today?

And why are you scared of these darker features?
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#28 Apr 7, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Blacks are the only species that can't pass second grade.
Neegurs are all the same

San Antonio, TX

#29 Apr 7, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you now understand why people have darker colored features today?
And why are you scared of these darker features?
You wouldn't even answer a simple question, I'm done with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min thetruth 50,786
San Francisco or Detroit. bigger shythole? 5 min LGBT trumps black 9
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 8 min thetruth 1,681
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 14 min dcool 112
Psychotic Armed Lives Matter 19 min Tacticool Libs No... 2
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 19 min dcool 92
King tut's tomb 24 min dcool 113
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 35 min thetruth 1,313
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 hr Snap 75
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 hr KIP 56
More from around the web