Are African Americans a Failed People?

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#96 Sep 20, 2013
NomeSane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, educate us. Which white countries are supported by which black countries? After all, we are here to learn from you.
There are none, Harrisson is full of it.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#97 Sep 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I blame you for your agenda driven, rewrite of history....designed to continue the inability of many blacks to take actual responsibility for themselves or their offspring.....there is only continued failure in that foolishness.....
Everything in my Tolstoy length post was factual and can't be refuted. So instead of the ad hominem, why not offer me a line item refutation of my supposed historical rewrite? You have the three hour attention span to watch U of M barely beat some small school like Iowa technical college but can't focus for three minutes on a post because it's too long?

My post was in no way suggesting that blacks are not complicit in our own conditions, but rather to highlight the fact that whites are not either. My issue with you guys who want to point the fingers at blacks is that you ignore causality and it's socially engineered cousin....effect. You guys ignore the gross mismanagement by whites, not only of the US economy, but that of the free markets of the world, and then you hide behind this illusion of prosperity based on fiat money and credit, but presume to lecture others.

So, don't preach accountability while simultaneously avoiding your own!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#99 Sep 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
How much longer must they remain at the bottom of society before we can conclude that are a failure?
Look at this ignorant white dog crap. Like the whites are on top. This planet is dieing because of the great whites moron. Global warming is not a joke. The O-zone layer is deteriorating badly caused by the whites greed. The environment and wild life are dieing because of your great whites greed. I guess whites causing the destruction of life on this planet makes you very proud.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#100 Sep 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank whitey for that too. If whitey wasn't involved somehow, you can bet these countries would be no more than sewage pits for the dregs of humanity like most black countries are.
Igonorant white dog, those African countries are crap because of white devil's colonization moron. France, England and America have financed many wars in Africa. Those greedy white devil corporations do not want Africa to develope. That is a fact! Those white corporations are sucking the life out of Africa. Those white corporations are so greedy they do not care if they are destroying this planet. Those white corporations are making this planet into a sewage pit stupid white dog.
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#102 Sep 20, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we have Black-run countries with a higher GDP and better infrastructure than some White countries, I disagree.
You seem to be poorly informed, Jimmy.
*smh*
LMAO!!!!!!! Your head is screwed on backwards.
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#103 Sep 20, 2013
Jimmy_2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are none, Harrisson is full of it.
Word

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#104 Sep 20, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Word
Real talk, Harrission has no idea.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105 Sep 21, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Igonorant white dog, those African countries are crap because of white devil's colonization moron.
Those african countries are crap because they are full of animals on two legs that think they are human.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#106 Sep 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Those african countries are crap because they are full of animals on two legs that think they are human.
Ha, Ha,
justice

Silver Spring, MD

#107 Sep 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Those african countries are crap because they are full of animals on two legs that think they are human.
why do you hate your brother's and sister's so much.
justice

Silver Spring, MD

#108 Sep 21, 2013
when did we start hating each other because of our differences?
please tell me anyone?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#109 Sep 21, 2013
Not about hate, more about a certain percentage of black society....that may never be able to fit into what is considered "Normal American Society".....somewhat criminally obsessed, unwilling to work, unable to take any responsibility for themselves and their kids.....alway's willing to blame someone else for their failings.....the discussion should be more about, what might be done?....

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113 Sep 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Not about hate, more about a certain percentage of black society....that may never be able to fit into what is considered "Normal American Society".....somewhat criminally obsessed, unwilling to work, unable to take any responsibility for themselves and their kids.....alway's willing to blame someone else for their failings.....the discussion should be more about, what might be done?....
Go Blue, Who said anything about hate? You should be on dancing with the stars because you sure are dancing around the issue. Your statement presupposes that all white people fit into what is considered "Normal American Society," when you know that this is not true. You are clearly resistant to the cause and effect variables that contributes to the social and economic stability and degeneration of any particular group.

You are being disingenuous in that you want to cherry pick what may be considered a legitimate redress and what is considered "blaming others." I've already stated that as blacks, many of our issues are self inflicted wounds, particularly on a microscopic level, but still, this does not erase the fact that an inequitable distribution of opportunity and resources factors heavily into the quality of life of any group.

You label blacks as criminally obsessed but you immortalize on the silver screen this same historical behavior from the Italians or Irish when they were systemically excluded from being fully enfranchised. Blacks do not socially and economically exist within a vacuum apart from the rest of society. Yes, we are responsible for our lives on a micro-level, but all microcosm are directly impacted by Macrocosm, so stop pretending that systemic inequalities do not in part, shape the lives of not only blacks, but any other marginalized group.

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#114 Sep 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Some white countries DO receive foreign aid from Black countries and from Asian countries

You're just too stupid to know about it because it wasn't covered in the latest edition of Hillbilly Daily News, that's all.

The ignorance is your problem, not ours, goofball.
Smh.
NomeSane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, educate us. Which white countries are supported by which black countries? After all, we are here to learn from you.
You are actually NOT here to learn from African-Americans - you are here to troll this forum. We all know this.

But I will help you further your own education and lessen your ignorance: There is at least one Western European country whose economy is massively supported by a Black African country of vastly greater mineral and petroleum wealth.

This white country has sent tens of thousands of its busted, broke and underemployed citizens streaming to Black Africa to find work. The leader (Prime Minister) of this white country grew up in Africa himself and his government has openly called for more of his younger poor countrymen (who faced almost 37% unemployment in 2012) to emigrate to Africa to find work.

I like this Prime Minister - at least he is more honest than you racist Topix trolls are. And at least he is not too full of phony white-supremacist pride to ask Black people for help. Why can't you be like him??

Name HIS COUNTRY, please!

*plays Jeopardy theme music*

lol

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#115 Sep 21, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Blue, Who said anything about hate? You should be on dancing with the stars because you sure are dancing around the issue. Your statement presupposes that all white people fit into what is considered "Normal American Society," when you know that this is not true. You are clearly resistant to the cause and effect variables that contributes to the social and economic stability and degeneration of any particular group.
You are being disingenuous in that you want to cherry pick what may be considered a legitimate redress and what is considered "blaming others." I've already stated that as blacks, many of our issues are self inflicted wounds, particularly on a microscopic level, but still, this does not erase the fact that an inequitable distribution of opportunity and resources factors heavily into the quality of life of any group.
You label blacks as criminally obsessed but you immortalize on the silver screen this same historical behavior from the Italians or Irish when they were systemically excluded from being fully enfranchised. Blacks do not socially and economically exist within a vacuum apart from the rest of society. Yes, we are responsible for our lives on a micro-level, but all microcosm are directly impacted by Macrocosm, so stop pretending that systemic inequalities do not in part, shape the lives of not only blacks, but any other marginalized group.
The inability to deal with this problem, displayed here.....guarantees that nothing will ever be done....Just more Song and Dance.....

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#116 Sep 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> The inability to deal with this problem, displayed here.....guarantees that nothing will ever be done....Just more Song and Dance.....
It's not "more Song and Dance" to observe that many Caucasian-Americans are thrilled, excited and tantalized by white (Italian-American)$$multi-bill ion criminal activity that does not personally harm them.

How do we know this? Because they create an multi-season, award-winning, blockbuster TV show to dramatize and sensationalize it.(The Sopranos) Even your own relatives have probably tuned in to watch that garbage on TV.

And then when they stop watching it, they (and you) log on to Topix to complain about the epidemic of Black Crime that is ruining America. LOL - with this kind of hypocrisy floating around in the air, you are obviously mentally disturbed.

It's too bad that you cannot see it for yourself. We see it very well though.

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#118 Sep 21, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
Sorry Harrisson, I truly am....
Thanks for being nice, Cassius.

As for the name of the White country dependent on Black economic aid that NomeSane inquired about earlier, I'll name it within 24 hours or so if neither he, Raptors nor Jimmy, can guess it.

I have to say, he certainly was given enough hints though.

*smiles*
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#119 Sep 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Those african countries are crap because they are full of animals on two legs that think they are human.
lol...hahahaha...Hey stupid white dog if black people are animals. Why do your ignorant stupid butt post on this forum so much? Maybe, it's because you are a four legged animal.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#120 Sep 21, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the negro in Africa hasn't evolved at all and is the same as he was 30,000 years ago. It's somewhat understandable that the negro male has to deflect reality onto the white man. To do otherwise would require him to face the reality that he is emasculated and worthless. Most of his own women, whom he can't even handle, apparently think so as well.
lol... Boy, put that aerosol can down!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#121 Sep 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> The inability to deal with this problem, displayed here.....guarantees that nothing will ever be done....Just more Song and Dance.....
What's on display here is your inability or unwillingness to think beyond a surface level on any issue that requires critical though. You deflect yourself, the responsibility that you demand of others. When you arrogant whites start talking about disparity of income between the 1% and the 99%, or the summary death of the middle class, or when politicians ship your jobs overseas, bringing drug usage and criminal behavior to small town white America, then suddenly, you clearly understands the evils of systemic manipulation. You whine about crony capitalism and nepotism on Wall Street, but when it comes to blacks, you become deaf. You are a waste of digital space.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jimmy 1,761,194
The slave masters shouldve turned American nigh... 5 min Sky 1
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 17 min Sky 22
Patriot's Kraft on Trump /Kneeling 35 min Hmm 9
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 42 min ThomasA 71
Topix's whitey moderators gone crazy (Apr '15) 46 min Hmm 5
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 52 min Satan 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr GOT ROPE 40,781
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 3 hr grace fallen 57
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 6 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 8 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 10 hr Ur mother 97