Are African Americans a Failed People?

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#26 Sep 19, 2013
No! Being a defect sounds MORE like a failure to me.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#27 Sep 19, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>uhuh......as if niccuz knew wot to do with a diamond in the ground.....
The Chinese are leasing the land and stealing all there
resources, they are a stupid race, they really are.

SMH

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#28 Sep 19, 2013
Jimmy_2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
She can brush off all she wants.
We all know she's not African - American.
End of story.
SMH
She is a First Generation African-American I can and will prove you wrong if you need me to.

Sorry to Break your Spirit Edomite Hater but all Indians are descendants of Africans and I already proved that and if you want me to Prove your Wrong. AAs are not Failed people and the AA Women are the Greatest Women on the Earth as many especially African & Caribbeans are Jealous of AAs because they cannot attain their success and when AAs want to unify with everyone they are snubbed. Face the facts everyone is jealous of AAs: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F... I' am not an AA but I know that.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#30 Sep 19, 2013
Jimmy_2016 wrote:
<quoted text>....they are a stupid race, they really are.
SMH
And yet broke and unemployed or underemployed whites are fleeing European countries to go and work in Black Africa.

Some of these workers will apply for and receive their "Green Card." But many will never get one because of their negative attitude - or because they are simply not trusted.

It must be really tough to need "stupid" people to put you to work.
SMH

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#32 Sep 19, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a First Generation African-American.
You been reading Ebony to much, Get lost.

SMH
rakesh

Gastonia, NC

#34 Sep 19, 2013
Jimmy_2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that, that's true, many Indians look down
on African - Americans. They refuse to even hire them.
Yet these blacks think the indian is going to allow the
Negro to put the indian in his bottom class of life.
SMH
black people are thieves too, my uncle was robbed recently. They are scum.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#35 Sep 19, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>thats the problem with having a small brain - they can only think short-term and can't c the big picture..........
No Doubt.
Ayoooo

Riverdale, GA

#36 Sep 19, 2013
kasonga wrote:
I see an African American family at the helm of a majority white nation. I see successful and rich AA people and considering the many injustices comitted against them I see a resilient people.
Obama is mixed. We don't want to be considered black or part of the pasty honkies. Stop claiming Obama
rakesh

Gastonia, NC

#37 Sep 19, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a First Generation African-American I can and will prove you wrong if you need me to.
Sorry to Break your Spirit Edomite Hater but all Indians are descendants of Africans and I already proved that and if you want me to Prove your Wrong. AAs are not Failed people and the AA Women are the Greatest Women on the Earth as many especially African & Caribbeans are Jealous of AAs because they cannot attain their success and when AAs want to unify with everyone they are snubbed. Face the facts everyone is jealous of AAs: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F... I' am not an AA but I know that.
lol wow she is a 1st generation Indian-American. You could never prove that wrong stupid troll. If she is a 1st generation African-American then so is Adolf Hitler. Desi's do not like blacks you should be ashamed of yourselves. You all are desperate for acceptance by other races but no one likes you all or want to be associated with you.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#38 Sep 19, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet broke and unemployed or underemployed whites are fleeing European countries to go and work in Black Africa.
Some of these workers will apply for and receive their "Green Card." But many will never get one because of their negative attitude - or because they are simply not trusted.
It must be really tough to need "stupid" people to put you to work.
SMH
None of my white people work over there.
Must be a cabbage shortage in Russia.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#39 Sep 19, 2013
rakesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Nina could never pass for a N3gro only in your dreams. I swear you black people are the stupidest people around and no other race likes you. Always want to get some spotlight when others make it because you all suck.
Look we already proved that Asians are Black already and many Chinese already know that so I' am about to make you Losers look real Dumb..Again the Winner of Miss America Pageant is an African-American because she was Born here..You Fake Indian I' am A Blackman with Indian Blood so why don't I make you look retarded in this Video where an African-American Man proved that Indians are actually Descended from Black Africans proving that Indians are in fact another Tribe of Black People, and Blacks are Embraced as Brother Tribe to the Indians:


Rastafari Teaches the Truth since the First Rastafarian was an Indian now this Link reveals that the First Indians are in Fact Black: http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris...

Before the Land of India became India Africans of the Dravidian Tribe Migrated to what was to become India and Africa originally stretched all the way to South Asia at that Time. You cannot Fight History..Not all Indians have the Slave Mentality forced upon them by the British and the Aryan White Supremacists. The Edomite-Gentiles (White Race) have been Lying yo you all for so long that you all embrace them as heroes when they have enslaved you, and stolen your Culture now we know not all Whites are bad and not all Blacks and Indians are Ignorant and Hateful but you need to learn your Facts and see the Truth that is front of you. WAKE UP MY BROTHER IF YOU ARE A REAL INDIAN YOU WOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#40 Sep 19, 2013
rakesh wrote:
<quoted text>
black people are thieves too, my uncle was robbed recently. They are scum.
Most people from around the world don't trust the American Negro, the world has the stats on them.
stats don't lie. would you hire one ?
Robbery is like being self employed to them.

SMH

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#41 Sep 19, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>stfu....even u don't believe your own BS.......
if indians r descended from afrikans, can u explain y they don't have a flat gorilla nose with flared nostrils, rubber lips and and afro-puffs?.........
I already proved you Jackasses wrong if u can't handle teh Truth you need to crawl back under the Rock you stupid @sses came from...I coukd care if you accept the Truth or not! Why did you all allow the Edomite Thief Jake Gylenhaal to Play as the "Prince of Persia"? I was totally against it and will boycott anything else that man does he made a mockery of my people.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#42 Sep 19, 2013
rakesh wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wow she is a 1st generation Indian-American. You could never prove that wrong stupid troll. If she is a 1st generation African-American then so is Adolf Hitler. Desi's do not like blacks you should be ashamed of yourselves. You all are desperate for acceptance by other races but no one likes you all or want to be associated with you.
Pay no attention to him.
in his mind even Chinese are black.
Like I said, they are very simple.
rakesh

Gastonia, NC

#43 Sep 19, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
Look we already proved that Asians are Black already and many Chinese already know that so I' am about to make you Losers look real Dumb..Again the Winner of Miss America Pageant is an African-American because she was Born here..You Fake Indian I' am A Blackman with Indian Blood so why don't I make you look retarded in this Video where an African-American Man proved that Indians are actually Descended from Black Africans proving that Indians are in fact another Tribe of Black People, and Blacks are Embraced as Brother Tribe to the Indians: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JvscqOmUIPoXX
Rastafari Teaches the Truth since the First Rastafarian was an Indian now this Link reveals that the First Indians are in Fact Black: http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris...
Before the Land of India became India Africans of the Dravidian Tribe Migrated to what was to become India and Africa originally stretched all the way to South Asia at that Time. You cannot Fight History..Not all Indians have the Slave Mentality forced upon them by the British and the Aryan White Supremacists. The Edomite-Gentiles (White Race) have been Lying yo you all for so long that you all embrace them as heroes when they have enslaved you, and stolen your Culture now we know not all Whites are bad and not all Blacks and Indians are Ignorant and Hateful but you need to learn your Facts and see the Truth that is front of you. WAKE UP MY BROTHER IF YOU ARE A REAL INDIAN YOU WOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!
oh yeah with your crap so I'm now supposed to hug you as my black brother? no try marrying in a desi family and see what they tell you stupid khali. No i'm not fake I'm Punjabi. You people are sad.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#44 Sep 19, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
that's it? anecdotal evidence and the "mom's basement" card? you guys fill up the prisons, are always killing each other, and are the least educated.
most are a burden to the tax - payer
rakesh

Gastonia, NC

#45 Sep 19, 2013
Jimmy_2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people from around the world don't trust the American Negro, the world has the stats on them.
stats don't lie. would you hire one ?
Robbery is like being self employed to them.
SMH
No I would never hire one. I always throw their applications away. They're too lazy and I know other people that had problems with them as employees. Besides indians, I rather whites or latinos like the mexicans for employees much more hard working

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#46 Sep 19, 2013
rakesh wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wow she is a 1st generation Indian-American. You could never prove that wrong stupid troll. If she is a 1st generation African-American then so is Adolf Hitler. Desi's do not like blacks you should be ashamed of yourselves. You all are desperate for acceptance by other races but no one likes you all or want to be associated with you.
Thanks for proving me Right again as Hitler does have Black Race Blood yes he didn't even know he had Jew (Black) Blood mixed in his DNA, or did he?:


and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And an Article of it here: http://news.spreadit.org/hitler-dna-adolf-hit...

Dare to Challenge me again?

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#47 Sep 19, 2013
rakesh wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah with your crap so I'm now supposed to hug you as my black brother? no try marrying in a desi family and see what they tell you stupid khali. No i'm not fake I'm Punjabi. You people are sad.
I don't want you to Love me I could give a Damn if you do or not the Europeans got you whipped so I already know who the better man is and you so upset that you hate your own brother fr no reason when he is trying to Kick some sense to your sorry ignorant ass!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#48 Sep 19, 2013
Jimmy_2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of my white people work over there....
But other white people ARE. That is the point.

*smiles*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Man"? or "Human"? 13 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
Pulled Over For Looking At Cops? 17 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 21
News Speakers return flag issue to council meeting 17 min Police Protection 4
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 20 min NotSoDivineMsM 52
Black Americans are brain washed into being dys... 20 min Barkey 1
Kanye West For President 2020! 22 min Bobby T Canada 41
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,277,099
White men are better lovers? 29 min Oshun 530
Harris County Deputy Murdered 2 hr rebel111 104
Who is selina london? 3 hr selina london 72
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 3 hr Nikki 40
More from around the web