70-80% of black women are lesbian use...

70-80% of black women are lesbian use men as a back up

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#1 May 13, 2011
Thats what one of my Butch lesbian friends told me lol. i live in Dc dyke city, she told me that she gets hit on by married black females, females that are in the church, doctors lawyers. people you WOULD NEVER THINK EVER WOULD BE LESBIANS.

she pretty much told me to only have sex with black females, but as far as relationships try biracial women or females from other races. YES she told me this. she told me that dudes that marry black womenare suckas, and alot of this black womenare bi curious,dont love their boyfriends or husbands.

she did say that if black men were more romantic ,then so many women wouldnt be running to STUDS = manly acting black lesbians.

man its a good think having a butch lesbian friend you learn so much.

Funny thang is, i am her WING MAN we go to straight clubs she gets the chicks comfortable and i get the friends we get numbers like Batman and Robin lol

true story just got back from LOVE night club in DC,she got like12 numbers i got 6 numbers lol i aint hating.blackwomen respond better to Dykes than men nowadays.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 May 13, 2011
Blacksexyman82 wrote:
Thats what one of my Butch lesbian friends told me lol. i live in Dc dyke city, she told me that she gets hit on by married black females, females that are in the church, doctors lawyers. people you WOULD NEVER THINK EVER WOULD BE LESBIANS.
she pretty much told me to only have sex with black females, but as far as relationships try biracial women or females from other races. YES she told me this. she told me that dudes that marry black womenare suckas, and alot of this black womenare bi curious,dont love their boyfriends or husbands.
she did say that if black men were more romantic ,then so many women wouldnt be running to STUDS = manly acting black lesbians.
man its a good think having a butch lesbian friend you learn so much.
Funny thang is, i am her WING MAN we go to straight clubs she gets the chicks comfortable and i get the friends we get numbers like Batman and Robin lol
true story just got back from LOVE night club in DC,she got like12 numbers i got 6 numbers lol i aint hating.blackwomen respond better to Dykes than men nowadays.
Then your both sick! A self respecting woman would not even carry herself in this down low BS your talking. Men like you use lesbo type women to cover their own DL issues, Yes, you sound dow low, BRUTHA! Stop confusing the two.
Blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#4 May 13, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
I consider myself a straight black woman, but I do admit that I am attracted to other black women.
I really think your friend just has her own agenda, though. She's trying to get men to leave black women alone so that she can have them to herself, lol
Not all black women are bi. Most are straight.
lol how can you say your straight but attracted to other black women.

if i said i was a straight man, but was attracted to other black men and thought they looked sexy and hot wouldnt you say i was atleast bi. come on be honest with yourself.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#5 May 13, 2011
A lesbian told me that many black women are on the Down Low.
Blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#6 May 13, 2011
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
<quoted text>Then your both sick! A self respecting woman would not even carry herself in this down low BS your talking. Men like you use lesbo type women to cover their own DL issues, Yes, you sound dow low, BRUTHA! Stop confusing the two.
I know what i love, i love the chicks , i have a friend since age 10 who is a lesbian female and she is like my cousin. she is the one that told me this. i dont know what to tell you.
Blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#7 May 13, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
ANd she is telling you the truth.This women in public will tell you how wrong and gross it is to be with another female, but when the lights go off and their in the bed room its another world.
Queen

AOL

#8 May 13, 2011
Why is everything always "70%" lol
JADE

Salford, UK

#9 May 13, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Much like yourself then, people are talking about the time you go busted by the cops for giving freebies in the public toilets.You are becoming notorious for your DL sex parties.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 May 13, 2011
Blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd she is telling you the truth.This women in public will tell you how wrong and gross it is to be with another female, but when the lights go off and their in the bed room its another world.
your sinfule demon frd will go to hell!!!
come on

United States

#11 May 13, 2011
If anything black women are becoming asexual. Black women haven`t advanced enough sexually to consider lesbianism. Black are the least gay group in this country I`m more than willing to bet.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#12 May 13, 2011
Blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
In Atlanta, the women and men try to be religous, but I bet they are the main ones who are on the DL. I think the DL women and men are right behind each other in Atlanta. My sister who is beautiful, have had one or two women try to holla at her on the low, she is not with that, no hate, if thats what you like, but many are fakes, and then talk about the men's DL behavior, their doing the same thing! I wish people just come out the closet.

Level 5

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15 May 13, 2011
And what is sad about this is that most men can go for this if its hidden and comes to the light which is a double standard. I don't know too many women in their right mind who find out their husband is a downlow bro and want to see some of that homo butt rompin action or get in the middle of it.
Blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#16 May 13, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
your sinfule demon frd will go to hell!!!
maybe she will who knows.
Blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#17 May 13, 2011
come on wrote:
If anything black women are becoming asexual. Black women haven`t advanced enough sexually to consider lesbianism. Black are the least gay group in this country I`m more than willing to bet.
lies,lies and more lies. Black lesbian couples are the fastest grouple relationship group in the nation. FACT.

Black women are so asexual they have 3-4 chicks each it seems.
Blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#18 May 13, 2011
YoungBW wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there are a LOT of gay black men, which is why they are the leaders in HIV/AIDs cases.
They are only 13% of the population, but they make up 90% of HIV cases in America. Scary. Most of them get it from each other while they are in prison.
90% is kinda high you might want to go check your lies

And what % of black women do you feel are lesbians? i am guessing 75%
come on

United States

#19 May 13, 2011
I meant I believe black women are the least gay group in this country.
Blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#20 May 13, 2011
ms_tickled wrote:
And what is sad about this is that most men can go for this if its hidden and comes to the light which is a double standard. I don't know too many women in their right mind who find out their husband is a downlow bro and want to see some of that homo butt rompin action or get in the middle of it.
what are you talking about? i am talking about cheating. i dont care if its with a woman. IF her husband isnt there its CHEATING PERIOD.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#21 May 13, 2011
JADE wrote:
<quoted text>Much like yourself then, people are talking about the time you go busted by the cops for giving freebies in the public toilets.You are becoming notorious for your DL sex parties.
[email protected], you do all that in the UK? In public restrooms? You give Freebies? Wow, dont forget your test for STDs afterwards. You didnt have to come to a African American blog to tell me all of your business, keep it in the UK, oh, p.s, wipe your mouth after you do your business..........

Level 5

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#22 May 13, 2011
My older son has married into this exact situation, either he knows and doesn't care or is sooooo love struck that he can't see that his wife is a lesbo. I wish to cut off her head (not willing to go to prison though, giggles) because she is very deceitful in this matter thinking I don't know like I was born yesterday.
come on

United States

#23 May 13, 2011
Blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
lies,lies and more lies. Black lesbian couples are the fastest grouple relationship group in the nation. FACT.
Black women are so asexual they have 3-4 chicks each it seems.
Link please. I kind find "facts" to combat your "facts"..actually bw are the fastest growing in i.r. They are starting to share the goodness with better quality men. FINALLY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,417,661
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 6 min Moses 401
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 7 min unSsaylablequ0tes 27
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was black (Jun '12) 9 min Mohamed 64
What's up with Trump and Pence eating KFC? 14 min TheOriginalDoby 2
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 16 min TRUMP FAN 257
wine-soaked Hillary bashes Obama 46 min TheOriginalDoby 9
The Real Clintons 4 hr bluestreak returns 58
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 6 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 6 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 6 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web